The Cum Schedule Game - Week 6

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
smiller
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: The Cum Schedule Game - Week 6

Post by smiller »

Little Miss Jay wrote:Well my horny pets, seeing as the site seems to be showing a few MySQL errors from 'too many connections' (too many of you boys hitting F5), here's the roll for this week...

Aww, that's not a number now is it? Hee hee...

No, this weeks roll is a '?'

This means that this weeks orgasms are completely up to you. You can cum as much, or as little as you like, up to a maximum of 6.
But, I'll be rolling the die again towards the end of this week, and if you've cum more than the number I roll, you'll be forfeiting all your cum points next week.

I guess we'll see who's feeling lucky this week now... *giggles*

Little Miss Jay x

:-P Great :-P
What does that mean. To be on the safe side, just one orgasm. Anything else can result in a following week without even one. Uuuaaaahhh. My mind is working. How cruel it would be to cum twice and than you roll a "one". Have to think about it very well ... very very well

Unbelievable picture. Wonderful !!!
livetostroke
Explorer
Explorer

Post by livetostroke »

what if She rolls another ? at the end of the week?
the purple nail polish is mighty fine might i add...
Rob's Week 7 points to spend: X X X :-/
joxer
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by joxer »

Indigo wrote:ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now *that's* funny!!!

yeah... after getting over the awestruckness of seeing that image, i'm now trying to work out how many cums i can safely have this week.

for full safety: none.
2/3 chance not to end up on Miss Jay's naughty list: 1 or 2
just plain stupid: 3-6

i might just only have one... it's going to be a tough week. And Cruel Intentions is on the telly tonight!

and i can't get that image out of my head! the nails! the cleavage! aye, She's a Goddess...
slave alexander
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by slave alexander »

Little Miss Jay wrote:Well my horny pets, seeing as the site seems to be showing a few MySQL errors from 'too many connections' (too many of you boys hitting F5), here's the roll for this week...

This means that this weeks orgasms are completely up to you. You can cum as much, or as little as you like, up to a maximum of 6.
But, I'll be rolling the die again towards the end of this week, and if you've cum more than the number I roll, you'll be forfeiting all your cum points next week.

Little Miss Jay x
woe thanks Miss Jay i feel lucky in a sort of shell shocked dumbstruck way !
smiller
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by smiller »

If I am right with one orgasms you are on the safe side because she can't roll a zero.

The end of the week. So many days until then. Do you already know when you roll the die again. Is it possible to cum after you roll at the end of the week before Monday Miss Jay? What a nice twist. :rolleyes:
dubble
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by dubble »

Little Miss Jay wrote: Image

You can cum as much, or as little as you like, up to a maximum of 6.

Little Miss Jay x
Who's thinking of NEXT week? :huh: ;-) Should be an interesting week here then... maybe even some extra teasey things to make us use more points? :rolleyes: :whistle:

And we are all lucky when You are around Miss Jay! :-D :yes:
Current SitRep: Chilling. Life is good.

Varium et mutabile semper femina
livetostroke
Explorer
Explorer

Post by livetostroke »

i'm gonna go for 1 this week if possible..but that perfect picture of You, Miss, is making it seem farfetched :-/
neo36
Experimentor
Experimentor
Dom/me(s): Little Miss Jay

Post by neo36 »

Little Miss Jay x

LMAO now I am soooo happy to be in the BB challenge still..... not a chance I would go over...

Oh wait!!!! DOH...... no cumming at all for me ..... :blush:

But the mind fuck on this one is insanely great, I can`t wait to see how all you guys will do.... Miss Jay you`re the best :lol: :lol: :lol:
BakaNi
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by BakaNi »

Come on guys, show some spirit. All these posts about 1s and 2s.

Personally I'm aiming for at least 3, maybe 4 if I feel lucky. :yes:
koala17
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Dom/me(s): not "owned"

Post by koala17 »

dubble wrote:
Little Miss Jay wrote: Image

You can cum as much, or as little as you like, up to a maximum of 6.

Little Miss Jay x
Who's thinking of NEXT week? :huh: ;-) Should be an interesting week here then... maybe even some extra teasey things to make us use more points? :rolleyes: :whistle:
exactly, next week is so far away.. :-)
mrx123
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mrx123 »

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:
wow, you are soooo beautiful, Miss Jay !!!! Such a tease ! I love your picture !!!!!
Little Miss Jay's Blue Balls Challenge Participant - Thank you Little Miss Jay! <3
Last orgasm: March 1st
The unlucky boy - 13th boy to sign up for the challenge (meaning 20 extra ball spanks with every task)
Sproiles
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Sproiles »

Wow...thats all I can say. My girlfriend is 'helping' me participate this week and said she's gonna guide me and tell me how and when to use my points this week. So she laughed when she saw the '?'...and now she's saying I'm either gonna be allowed one orgasm, or she's gonna give me 6...she wants me to lose my privileges for next week...so I can't tell if I love this outcome or hate it! :look:
livetostroke
Explorer
Explorer

Post by livetostroke »

i wonder if anybody will cum 6 times this week in preperation for next week's forfeit...at least you get to enjoy 6 orgasms this week before crawling through next.. :-D

EDIT: Sproiles: hivemind :ninja:
Last edited by livetostroke on Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jimbean485
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by jimbean485 »

Ha! That is awesome! I knew you'd come up with a great twist, Miss Jay, and you do not disappoint. :thumbsup:

Have fun, alex and dubs. Care to share your wagers? :-D

Glad to hear you're feeling better, neo (at least as far as your cold). Keep enjoying that lavish attention, my friend.

Indy, isn't this a great show? Who needs TV? :lol:

Cheers,
Jim
Just walking around, looking around . . .
dubble
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by dubble »

livetostroke wrote:i wonder if anybody will cum 6 times this week in preperation for next week's forfeit...at least you get to enjoy 6 orgasms this week before crawling through next.. :-D
And there's the possibility that LMJ will change the rules next week and say 'no orgasms'... and those doing 1 this week will REALLY be screwed! :-O :whistle: :lol:
Current SitRep: Chilling. Life is good.

Varium et mutabile semper femina