Premature Ejaculation

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
clamps
Explorer
Explorer

Premature Ejaculation

Post by clamps »

I had a girlfriend that used to try to make me cum early all the time. She loved it. I don't know why, but it was just her thing. This is how I got into T&D as she would spend a lot of time teasing and denying me just to build me up so when she went down on me, gave me a wristy or we had sex I would cum really quickly.

Anyway this isn't to do with that, but its related to premature ejaculation and it's funny:

http://www.brandibelle.com/t1/trailers.htm?shoot=jb5871
Foxhawke
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Premature Ejaculation

Post by Foxhawke »

I would imagine that a lot of guys grossly overestimate their ability to last in bed. But that might be because they don't use a stop watch and just glance at the clock sometime before they head to the bedroom and again when they come out (including foreplay and cuddling even).

Personally, I think I would be happy if I lasted 3 minutes with one of those girls. :lol:
tabbycat
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tabbycat »

Sounds hot! I used to cum really fast and my ex used to tease me about it. At the time it was embarassing, but it's hot now to think about it. I'd love the T&D you described clamps, as long as she enjoys it.
Salt
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Salt »

I always thought of premature ejaculation as "before insertion"

Yea, I can see that giving shivers of humiliation, :wub: hot.
Smart Ass Sub.
Nwah
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Post by Nwah »

"I'm very sensitive
Some would say that's a plus
Now I'll go home and change"

I can't help but start giggling like a schoolgirl at that particular verse. :lol:
tabbycat
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tabbycat »

Salt wrote:I always thought of premature ejaculation as "before insertion"
I guess it can be both, but it's usually cumming too fast.

We need more teases on premature!
Incubo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by Incubo »

Foxhawke wrote:I would imagine that a lot of guys grossly overestimate their ability to last in bed. But that might be because they don't use a stop watch and just glance at the clock sometime before they head to the bedroom and again when they come out (including foreplay and cuddling even).

Personally, I think I would be happy if I lasted 3 minutes with one of those girls. :lol:
I think you've hit the difference right there.
Guys seem to count "sex" as the whole thing. Foreplay to sleeping.
I gather, that's not what women are talking about when they question our stamina.
tabbycat
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tabbycat »

I thought this would be more popular, hm.
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Submissive

Post by janmb »

tabbycat wrote:
Salt wrote:I always thought of premature ejaculation as "before insertion"
I guess it can be both, but it's usually cumming too fast.

The term "premature ejaculation" always boggled me.

Of course everyone can understand and agree on the basic message: Cumming too early. The problem is how on earth to define "too early" - considering how extremely different that would be from one couple to the next.

And in turn, what relevance does it really have? In the more classic sense I guess it would be considered a problem if the guy satisfy himself and leaves it at that, but I frankly hope people in general have become a little more advanced about their sex-life than that.

Even as a guy, I happen to think penetration is by far the most boring and less interesting part of sex anyway, and whether or not I cum first has absolutely no relevance to what "quality of service" my girl receives, so what's the big deal...

This is pretty off topic here I guess, but I'm in general puzzled by all the fuzz this term creates in general. Instead of trying to teach guys to last longer, most people would in my opinion be much better served by relaxing about the whole aspect, cum when you cum (or more precisely when she lets/makes you), and most guys if not all will last a LOT longer on the second round anyway. Overrated problem. It makes for good tease material for sure tho :-)
Yes, I most certainly CAN do it again!
borsalino
Explorer
Explorer

Post by borsalino »

How to define “too early”?

Now doubt: “before She orgasms” is too early.
For Subs: “before being allowed” is too early.
The cork in the water: The deeper pushed - the higher it jumps.
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Submissive

Post by janmb »

borsalino wrote:How to define “too early”?

Now doubt: “before She orgasms” is too early.
For Subs: “before being allowed” is too early.
Yeah, for subs this isn't really a topic at all.

As for cumming before she does - no male EVER really need to have a problem with that. The massive misconception is that you have to outlast her with penetrative sex only. Thankfully there are tons of other ways of stimulating her that doesn't also over-stimulate yourself (we have hands and tongues for a reason after all lol). I agree it's good form to see to her needs before your own, but fortunately that has no direct relevance to sexual stamina. Thank god :-P
Yes, I most certainly CAN do it again!