Coming Soon-- a whole series of assignments

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
SophiaStafford
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Coming Soon-- a whole series of assignments

Post by SophiaStafford »

So, funny thing about having dozens of strangers obey your whims... at their own emotional expense... within minutes...

It's quite intoxicating. Industrial scale domination, in a way.

So I decided to do another. But as I was thinking up a second assignment, I found I couldn't stop myself from considering all sorts of interesting, comical, or provocative assignments.

Hard to choose just one when they're all so good. And so there are going to be more assignments. A lot more.

Starting now, for at least ten weeks but probably more, an assignment will be posted Friday.

At least three quarters of the assignments require a webcam, microphone, or both. Anyone who has been considering purchasing one explicitly for the purpose of submissive exhibitionism-- now would be the time.

Sophia
Toxic Treat -- what you crave is toxic.
sexualreflex909
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Coming Soon-- a whole series of assignments

Post by sexualreflex909 »

If theyre going to be posted on fridays I probably wont be able to send my picture or so on until the monday afterwards - would this be ok or is there going to be a time limit to submissions?
SophiaStafford
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by SophiaStafford »

sexualreflex909 wrote:If theyre going to be posted on fridays I probably wont be able to send my picture or so on until the monday afterwards - would this be ok or is there going to be a time limit to submissions?
Time limits of about a week, although I'm guessing you probably won't stand much chance for the "first to complete assignment" award.
sexualreflex909
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sexualreflex909 »

SophiaStafford wrote:
sexualreflex909 wrote:If theyre going to be posted on fridays I probably wont be able to send my picture or so on until the monday afterwards - would this be ok or is there going to be a time limit to submissions?
Time limits of about a week, although I'm guessing you probably won't stand much chance for the "first to complete assignment" award.
Thats fair enough, unfortunatly my first chance to do most assignments would be monday, although after reading a bit more of your philosophy you truly scare me, the fact that im willing to still do these assignments is just...insane.

I have to say I find some of what you wrote on the site to be quite inspiring almost, you almost point out what submissive males on the net (i.e me have in common) - and it seems as though most of the major points only apply in small ways but it adds up , so yeah I have to say what you pointed out actually might inspire a small level of change.

despite this I remain drawn to these assignments... what would you personally put that down too playfulness or something worse?

hmm.
freaau
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by freaau »

Last edited by freaau on Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sorry - i've had to leave this place - i cannot be reached anymore

Goodbye all.
SophiaStafford
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by SophiaStafford »

Toxic Task #2 has been written, results from Task #1 done, now just waiting on the nerd to make the accompanying images and such.

Posting should be announced sometime in next 36 hours.
Get your webcams and microphones ready.

Sophia
Chico
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Chico »

This could be pretty scary :-O
green
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Post by green »

Chico wrote:This could be pretty scary :-O
Indeed :no:
You can own the earth and still - All you'll own is earth until
You can paint with all the colors of the wind
Baldrick
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Baldrick »

It is scary, but that's an odd thing when there is nothing really compelling us to follow the instructions but ourselves. I don't know what the tasks will be, and I know it is unlikely that I will actually want to do them on any level - but it's very likely I will do them. Hence the scariness. It's a very real lack of control - scary that I know I'm not good at resisting my sexual drives and the drive to obey someone strong - and that a single Milovana post is enough to dislodge reason for as long as the task takes.

It is food for thought. I'm probably going to be doing unpleasant things (and right now I'm waffling and trying to sound clever), driven by the idea of gaining some attention from someone I do not know in another country.
glasgowguy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by glasgowguy »

I have neither webcam or microphone and I've blown all this month's dough on rare nights out so i shan't be doing this, but in spirit i'll be humiliating myself oot ma nut
Och aye the noo!
zar
Explorer
Explorer

Post by zar »

im in miss sophia :)
zadig
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Slave

Post by zadig »

Ooooh, this looks interesting.
Baldrick wrote:It is scary, but that's an odd thing when there is nothing really compelling us to follow the instructions but ourselves. I don't know what the tasks will be, and I know it is unlikely that I will actually want to do them on any level - but it's very likely I will do them. Hence the scariness.
Well said, imho. There is an apprehension and expectation that is sometimes enjoyed, but always missed when taken away. Men are funny animals. Many will do as told for any anonymous voice on the net claiming to be female. Or at least half-ass it. But every once in a while a voice that is so authoritative and sure of self is heard that men - especially submissive men - simply resonate with. For those men the only choices seem to be to be pleasingly obedient or feel the regret of disappointing the adored voice.
glasgowguy wrote:I have neither webcam or microphone and I've blown all this month's dough on rare nights out so i shan't be doing this, but in spirit i'll be humiliating myself oot ma nut
I have neither webcam, microphone, nor privacy so will be taking on the role of regretful lurker also. *sigh*

zadig