Stroke for me series

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Domme (Female)

Re: Stroke for me series

Post by Little Miss Jay »

In my opinion Chewit is one of the best tease writers on this site- Keep up the good work! ;-)

Little Miss Jay x
chewit
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by chewit »

Thanks for all the great feedback guys! Now that I'm locked away I'm sure I'll be focusing more time writing teases, as I'm not gonna be doing them myself so there should be plenty to come :)

Thanks Miss Jay, always nice to get a compliment from yourself. I'll be keeping an eye on your blueballing competition, sounds really promising! :)
You can view my teases here

"I've got balls like fucking watermelons man, I telling ya!"
-Spud, Trainspotting-
tdrules
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by tdrules »

This is a totally awesome series. The only thing I don't like about is that its a flash tease. I love the flash tease but I do not have net at home except for on my blackberry so I can only do the web teases not the flash tease.

I loved the 1st week. The second has been interesting to say the least weird to get teased while in chastity but good. I've not read beyond 14 so idk how the new ones are yet. I'm at a public wifi so I have to be careful what I have on my laptop right now.
TDRULES
spaniard
Explorer
Explorer

Post by spaniard »

Its really frustrating being in chastity without stroking, please Natalie let my stroke my dick please. :\'-(

My cock starts to drip cum, oh my god¡¡ how good is stroking¡¡ When i see a girl
on the street i feel a presure on my prostate and cock, i want to stroke i died for a minute of stroking.. Natali Sparks if you read this please let me stroke my cock please :weep:
Last edited by spaniard on Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jaberwocky
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Jaberwocky »

A great tease serie :thumbsup:

Though I personally am not into sissyfication, But that is just me.
One point though, people are not always able to go to the store when the tease requires it,.. late at work, or they get ordered to shop on a Sunday.

I can only hope that you are planning on making another tease. If you plan to make a big one where you have to type in a code to get you to the correct day, and you do not want people to 'cheat' through the days, I perhaps know of a nice trick or two (though I must admit that I never tried to use the flash-editor).

btw, the last page on day 22,.. does it really shows one of the options on the button in plain text?
leeness
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: None of the above

Post by leeness »

To start with I thought this as a bit easy perhaps a bit dull with the slow strokes but as times gone on its got hotter and hotter with even the slow strokes keeping me on edge. Its a great series please keep up the good work though im not sure how much longer I can handle it. Iv given myself a cop out if my GF needs shagging then shaggings what she gets :-D though Im not sure weather to restart the tease or continue from where I left off.
BoredOMK17
Explorer
Explorer

Post by BoredOMK17 »

Chewit, the series seems great from the start.
You are most definitely one of my favorite tease authors.

I only had a problem with the slow metronome.
I hate metronome teases to begin with honestly.
They just don't work when you like jerking instead of stroking.

But an awesome series none the less.
Now if I can just get past the first 2 teases...
chewit
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by chewit »

Glad you're all enjoying the teases chaps. I'll probably start writing another one soon. I don't think it'll be a series tease, maybe a one off very long tease or one with different paths and choices. The only problem is that since lately I'm permantly locked into my CB there's no way to test it. I might have to write it and post it without trying it out.

Jaberwocky, I definitely wouldn't mind knowing what your ideas are to stop cheating through the days.

Leeness, one suggestion for you, if your girlfriend wants sex that doesn't necessarily mean you have to cum ;) But maybe that's just my sadistic gf's tendancies rubbing off on me lol
You can view my teases here

"I've got balls like fucking watermelons man, I telling ya!"
-Spud, Trainspotting-