MGC Part 2 Feedback

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
whacker44
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by whacker44 »

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
alpahde5
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by alpahde5 »

:stupid:

just kidding... although that post makes no sense and isn't in context with anything.
webtease requests? msg me here first then add me to msn, [email protected] (e-mail doesn't work so don't e-mail that address)

what is written below is true
--------------------------------
what is written above is a lie
chastiseme
Explorer
Explorer

Post by chastiseme »

i did that tease this morning and WOW ... i think you did an amazing job Mz, it sure did give me a nice set of blue balls and i can't wait for part 3 to come out and i hope it was a joke about it coming out in 2009 cause that would be just cruel lol :lol:
Makarov
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Makarov »

Just did the tease, and it was definitely a lot of fun, even though it left my balls sore and blue. Can't wait for part three (but have no choice but to wait!)!
womanhater
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

STOOPID

Post by womanhater »

I cannot believe that ONE
men put women's underwear on and TWO
how they could ever worship a woman or consider a woman to be superior or have control over any part of their life.

Women are weak, spoiled, insecure, oversexed, and nothing but a pain in the ass.

I think all you weak ass gents should get some balls, or have them removed and go somewhere and get breast implants.

MZTeneale is just an employee and she would never do this if she wasnt paid to. Just like all women, she's a hooker.

CONFUCIOUS SAY:

All women are whores, if they aren't then they are lying.
goldenshowers
Explorer
Explorer

Re: STOOPID

Post by goldenshowers »

womanhater wrote:I cannot believe that ONE
how they could ever worship a woman or consider a woman to be superior or have control over any part of their life.

Women are weak, spoiled, insecure, oversexed, and nothing but a pain in the ass.

I think all you weak ass gents should get some balls, or have them removed and go somewhere and get breast implants.

MZTeneale is just an employee and she would never do this if she wasnt paid to. Just like all women, she's a hooker.

CONFUCIOUS SAY:

in a way your apparent hatrid for women controls you... or at least compells you enough to rant ignorantly at strangers via the internet...

please if you want something to get angry about there's a million injustices in the world a lot worse than some men wearing knickers whilst they masturbate (or don't as the case may be)
pin-dicked sissy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Re: STOOPID

Post by pin-dicked sissy »

womanhater wrote:I cannot believe that ONE

CONFUCIOUS SAY:

Ahhh mate, if you're such a women hater, what the hell are you doing on this site. And tho everyone is entitled to their own opinion, there is no need to be degrading as your comments are. If you don't like the place and it's concept, i'd say you're free to leave whenever yo want!!
elgoomgnizalb
Explorer
Explorer

Post by elgoomgnizalb »

Oh, wow, a troll.
womanhater
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by womanhater »

what i am doing here really is none of your business but if you must know, i am here for the hot pictures. I find it terribly inconvenient how women can have such beautiful bodies and such ugly minds however. I think that I put this here as a wake up call to all you men that are wasting away as slaves, servants or whatever you call it to supposedly dominant women.
JelloBoy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by JelloBoy »

Wow MzT, you've out done yourself...the head of my cock is still all tinglely from the mint toothpaste! I thought that would be the worst feeling, but I'll admit that I had to try real hard not to cum when I was scrubbing the head with the toothbrush!

As to the 12-sided die, I just so happen to have one left over from my Dungeons and Dragons days (I know whadda geek ;-) ).
elgoomgnizalb
Explorer
Explorer

Post by elgoomgnizalb »

womanhater wrote:what i am doing here really is none of your business but if you must know, i am here for the hot pictures. I find it terribly inconvenient how women can have such beautiful bodies and such ugly minds however. I think that I put this here as a wake up call to all you men that are wasting away as slaves, servants or whatever you call it to supposedly dominant women.

However, you made an account today, and your first post is to disparage what people here enjoy doing.

It's not really any of *your* business what people here choose to fantasize about. And I highly doubt your post was a "wake up call" to anyone. You're just here to make trouble.

So, y'know. Go 'way.
goldenshowers
Explorer
Explorer

Post by goldenshowers »

womanhater wrote:what i am doing here really is none of your business but if you must know, i am here for the hot pictures. I find it terribly inconvenient how women can have such beautiful bodies and such ugly minds however. I think that I put this here as a wake up call to all you men that are wasting away as slaves, servants or whatever you call it to supposedly dominant women.
not wanting to draw to much undeserved attention to this guy but erm if you want 'hot pictures' all you have to do is go http://www.google.com and type in 'naked lady' and you'll find something that takes your fancy :)

unless of course you secretly love this stuff and are doing the whole "i'm repressed about my true feelings so ill spout hatrid."

yes either way, get lost :)
womanhater
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by womanhater »

goldenshowers wrote:
not wanting to draw to much undeserved attention to this guy but erm if you want 'hot pictures' all you have to do is go http://www.google.com and type in 'naked lady' and you'll find something that takes your fancy :)

unless of course you secretly love this stuff and are doing the whole "i'm repressed about my true feelings so ill spout hatrid."

yes either way, get lost :)
Sorry but I have never wanted to dress up in panties, be given a girls name or be fucked in the ass with anything. My ass is exit only, i have a male name, and i only wear underwear when i absolutely have to. Guided masturbation is without a doubt a turn on, but seriously guys, get a grip.

And i am gone, just wanted to put in my two cents. One post is way too many. Byee
Mz_Teneale
Resident Mistress
Resident Mistress

Post by Mz_Teneale »

Thanks guys for yelling at this guy.

But, lets move on. This thread wasnt to talk about this idiot but to talk about my tease and whether you liked it or hated it. I pm'd phoxy and whether this guy will be banned, i dont know.

What he said was offensive to me, but dont worry, i have had worse. I would like you to know that im not an employee of Milovana and i am here even know i dont get paid for it :smile:

I would also like you to know. Please dont do things that you are not comfortable doing. Yes, i do tell you to do things and if you dont do them i will be disappointed. But i am not your mistress, in no way shape or form. Just think of me as a friend trying to heighten your experience on this web site :smile:
Last edited by Mz_Teneale on Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Mistress From Oz
Forevergallant
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Forevergallant »

I thought it was an excellent tease.. and am anciously awaiting the next one, though I do wonder if you received my message?

I look forward to reading.. and following more.