Your Application For The Mean Girls Club

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
ogaby2007
Explorer
Explorer

until the second part

Post by ogaby2007 »

Yes a couple of mouths. It will be hard...but I put my CB3000 until the second part ...

Yeah Mistress is so cruel ...but i will be full for her.... :innocent:
submanish22
Explorer
Explorer

Post by submanish22 »

First name:
Shon
Preferred first female name for you:
Kate
Are you a virgin:
no
If no, how old were you when you lost it:
List all the adult toys you own:
----
Do you own a chastity belt of any kind:
no
If no, are you considering purchasing one:
no
Do you own any female clothing:
no :( (except pink panties ;)
If yes, what do you own:
----
Describe one of your most embarrassing fantasies:
To be fucked by my ex-girlfriend girlfrends while she is watching
What is your longest period without having an orgasm:
23 days(right now and counting ;)

Would you ever tell your wife/girlfriend about your T & D fetish:
no

If you already have told her, describe your feelings and what did she do/say:
---
If you were your wife or girlfriends' slave, would you let her have sex with other men if she wanted to:
Yes cuz she would be my Mistress
If you were your wife or girlfriends' slave, would you let her fuck your ass with a strapon:
Yes
Describe why you so badly want to enter the Mean Girls Club:
I would like to be controlled and fallow all Your instructions
Have you got all the items required of you for the tease:
yes
Do you promise to follow every instruction to the letter:
yes Ma'm
redfred
Explorer
Explorer

Post by redfred »

First name:fred
Preferred first female name for you:Jana

Are you a virgin:no

If no, how old were you when you lost it:14

List all the adult toys you own:dildo, handcuffs, clothes pins, parachute

Do you own a chastity belt of any kind:no

If no, are you considering purchasing one:yes

Do you own any female clothing:yes

If yes, what do you own:panties

Describe one of your most embarrassing fantasies:being made to perform in front of a group of women with a blow up doll <blush<

What is your longest period without having an orgasm:2 months

Would you ever tell your wife/girlfriend about your T & D fetish:don't have gf at this time but possibley

If you already have told her, describe your feelings and what did she do/say:n/a

If you were your wife or girlfriends' slave, would you let her have sex with other men if she wanted to:yes

If you were your wife or girlfriends' slave, would you let her fuck your ass with a strapon:yes

Describe why you so badly want to enter the Mean Girls Club:the name "Mean Girls Club" excites me

Have you got all the items required of you for the tease:all except the fishing sinkers and the panites.. I do have panties but they are not pink but I will get some tomorrow (I wonder how >blush<)

Do you promise to follow every instruction to the letter:yes
cjn
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by cjn »

First name: Carl

Preferred first female name for you: Claire

Are you a virgin: No

If no, how old were you when you lost it: 20

List all the adult toys you own: None, but that should change soon.

Do you own a chastity belt of any kind: No.

If no, are you considering purchasing one: No.

Do you own any female clothing: Yes.

If yes, what do you own: Several pairs of panties.

Describe one of your most embarrassing fantasies: To have a woman sit on my head while being fucked by another woman or man.

What is your longest period without having an orgasm: One month.

Would you ever tell your wife/girlfriend about your T & D fetish: Yes.

If you were your wife or girlfriends' slave, would you let her have sex with other men if she wanted to: Sure

If you were your wife or girlfriends' slave, would you let her fuck your ass with a strapon: If there was lube.

Describe why you so badly want to enter the Mean Girls Club: Curiosity, mostly. And I've done nearly all of the other teases, so I want something different, like this forum post.

Have you got all the items required of you for the tease: Not yet, but they will be coming soon (ordered some of them, as I'm far from interesting stores).

Do you promise to follow every instruction to the letter: Yes.
Mz_Teneale
Resident Mistress
Resident Mistress

Post by Mz_Teneale »

Hey Boys.

WOW :w00t:

So many, many applications! Im so happy! Now, here is where i look like a bitch.... Well, more than usual :lol:

I dont like the fact that this application is one of your first posts on the forums. So many people take the time to make this place great and you guys dont help until it has something to do with your cock! Im pretty disappointed. Also, in my first post i said something along the lines of your application should be in detail and to my satisfaction, despite that fact, alot of you have posted one liners for the couple of questions where you needed to be descriptive! Its not hard and "i want to be tied up and teased" does not cut it AT ALL

I made this application thingy to make the tease a little more interactive, a little more fun and for something different. I also did it for the few women who frequent this site to get a little bit of a giggle (which they deserve) from the answers you guys put and from your embarrassment. Alot of you, have denied them that simple joy.

SO. Im going to now post out all the pm's with the password. ALOT of you will not be getting one. Here are the two rules i will be following:
- If you have 3 or less posts, you WILL NOT be getting a password.
- If your answers are not to my satisfaction you WILL NOT be getting the password.

Now, if you dont get a password, i DO NOT want begging, i DO NOT want apologies, i DO NOT want more applications from the boys who failed. You have had your chance, if you stuffed up, its your fault. Thats it, end of discussion.

To all the guys who havnt posted an application but who are thinking about it, the bar has been raised a little higher for you to satisfy me. You can blame the naughty boys who didnt do it right and forced me to write this.

Oh, and to all the Milovana team members.... *Looks specifically at Phoxy, Dark and Alpah* I am still waiting for your applications.... :smile:

Please dont tell anyone you earnt the password and dont you dare tell ANYONE the password. Also it would be nice if everyone who earnt a password, didnt pm me. Now, dont get me wrong, you are always free to pm me on any topic at any time, and I absolutely love getting messages from you guys just, dont throw too many at me at once ok? :-P

Have fun and remember the promise you made in your application :lol:

Phew, glad thats over, sorry to be so bitchy :-)
The Mistress From Oz
alpahde5
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by alpahde5 »

Mz_Teneale wrote:
Oh, and to all the Milovana team members.... *Looks specifically at Phoxy, Dark and Alpah* I am still waiting for your applications.... :smile:
:-/ .... ok then, in the spirit of things.

First name: Sean

Preferred first female name for you: Lauren sounds good

Are you a virgin: Nope,

If no, how old were you when you lost it: good question... I don't really remember, that was so to many woman ago, about 15 i think

List all the adult toys you own: I don't own much, a dildo which is the mrs, I like to watch her get off on it. handcuffs big red furry ones lol and that's it i think, oh and lots of lube, for when i take the di....

Do you own a chastity belt of any kind: Nope, sorry

If no, are you considering purchasing one: I have been yes, I've looked at buying one from a couple of sites but i don't really want the girlfriend to find it.

Do you own any female clothing: no sorry but the girlfriend does clearly so thats not an issue

If yes, what do you own: as above

Describe one of your most embarrassing fantasies: Watching my girlfriend being fucked up the arse, taken like a dirty slut by one of my friends, whilst i lick her feet and arse. oh and kept chaste the whole time till finally i have to swallow his cum out her pussy. (must stress purely fantasy). now horny and not happy about not being allowed to cum....

What is your longest period without having an orgasm: i think about 2-3 days

Would you ever tell your wife/girlfriend about your T & D fetish: did once, didn't go down at all well, not with her anymore. wouldn't consider it with the new girl i love her to much and i think if she found out we might act it out, which would ruin our relationship. so no.

If you already have told her, describe your feelings and what did she do/say: a sharp pain of being kicked in the balls...... enough said

If you were your wife or girlfriends' slave, would you let her have sex with other men if she wanted to: No, and i would tell her to get out and never see me again if she did, i might like being submissive in fantasy but not in real life.

If you were your wife or girlfriends' slave, would you let her fuck your ass with a strapon: most defiantly yes, in fact she has already to an extent, i just said it makes my orgasm more intense and the good girlfriend she is, happily said yes, (after some convincing)

Describe why you so badly want to enter the Mean Girls Club: because I want to make Mz Teneale happy by following her lovely orders, also im a horny bugger who gets off on being denied.

Have you got all the items required of you for the tease: most yeah, will do my best to get the rest. only one or two i don't have.

Do you promise to follow every instruction to the letter: So long as it doesn't affect my social standing in society, and isn't illegal. I will follow every order.

:\'-( I need to cum now
webtease requests? msg me here first then add me to msn, [email protected] (e-mail doesn't work so don't e-mail that address)

what is written below is true
--------------------------------
what is written above is a lie
jackie20
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jackie20 »

ok, I'll play :-)

First name: Jacob

Preferred first female name for you: Jackie obviously :-) Julia or Jessica are also fine.

Are you a virgin: nope, was once... I mean... no.

If no, how old were you when you lost it: 20? 21? 22??? damit I should know this one. 21 I think :-/

List all the adult toys you own: I make do with household objects, bottles candles, carrots ;-) , clothespins ect. O and I have some lube.

Do you own a chastity belt of any kind: nope

If no, are you considering purchasing one: no not right now, my current gf don't know about this so there is not much point.

Do you own any female clothing: Not any more, I got rid of my last pair of knickers when my gf brought over some for sleepovers.

If yes, what do you own:...

Describe one of your most embarrassing fantasies: only one... hmm lets see. I do enjoy the whole pet senarie, but I'll go with a party: sounds harmless enough :-) Me and some of my girl friends have had a lot to drink and for laughs they tie me up and start teasing me. I'm beeing striped and egeded once in a while, while they keep drinking. As I've also had some drinks I really need the bathroom, but nomatter how much I beg they will only let me go in my pants. humiliated I finaly let go... yup I think that the most embarrassing fantasi I have. Not the hottest, but that was not the question ;-) (the same fantasy could involve a male stripper and a bj, but it doesn't work with the wetting then)

What is your longest period without having an orgasm: 2 weeks I think. I remember somthing about a very long vacation in close quarters with friends.

Would you ever tell your wife/girlfriend about your T & D fetish: no, she is a sweet girl but I know she woun't understand :-/

If you already have told her, describe your feelings and what did she do/say: we're wasp's, she would ignore it :-) No I haven't told her.

If you were your wife or girlfriends' slave, would you let her have sex with other men if she wanted to: I love the idea but... no not without my pressence. No wait a minute, if I were her slave it wouldn't be up to me, she would just do it.

If you were your wife or girlfriends' slave, would you let her fuck your ass with a strapon: yup, its her hole. she is free to do with it as she pleases.

Describe why you so badly want to enter the Mean Girls Club: I like beeing teased an humiliated and you mean girls are the best at this. please please give me a chance to prove myself to you.

Have you got all the items required of you for the tease: I't not possible to get Ice hot here, but I've got a supstitude :-) O yeah and the panties are not mine.

Do you promise to follow every instruction to the letter: hmm to the letter... I don't know (checking the list for wepons)... ok I'll submit to your will.
maleslave_909
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by maleslave_909 »

should i resubmit my entry with more information Mz_Teneale?
chastized24
Explorer
Explorer

Application for the Mean Girls Club

Post by chastized24 »

First name:
Thorsten

Slut

Are you a virgin:
No

3 dildos, 3 vibrator (1 inflatable), mouth-opener, enema-bag, diapers, weights, rope, the usuall stuff

my gf has a cb2000 for me

we think of ordering a cb3000

yes

If yes, what do you own:
2 sets of female underwear, skirt, shirt

self-fucking my butt in front of my gf and other women at a semi-public place

14 days in the cb2000. I spoiled it with a wet dream

I did

she was interested, but has not really gotten into it, except for putting me into that cb once in a while

If you were your wife or girlfriends' slave, would you let her have sex with other men if she wanted to:
If i was her slave, would i have a choice? If i had a choice, i'd prefer no

If you were your wife or girlfriends' slave, would you let her fuck your ass with a strapon:
yes

because i'm a curious slut

i don't have fishing line sinkers, but different weights

yes
squirt, bitch! But not now!
jp
Community Manager
Community Manager
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by jp »

maleslave_909 wrote:should i resubmit my entry with more information Mz_Teneale?
Mz_Teneale wrote:Now, if you dont get a password, i DO NOT want begging, i DO NOT want apologies, i DO NOT want more applications from the boys who failed. You have had your chance, if you stuffed up, its your fault. Thats it, end of discussion.
I think Mz Teneale already answered your question.
strokerboy
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by strokerboy »

First name: Jeff

Preferred first female name for you: Crissy

Are you a virgin: No

If no, how old were you when you lost it: 16

List all the adult toys you own: A didlo, anal beads, cock ring, & aneros massager

Do you own a chastity belt of any kind: No

If no, are you considering purchasing one: Yes

Do you own any female clothing: No

If yes, what do you own:

Describe one of your most embarrassing fantasies: It would be to meet a woman and end up back at her place. As thing progressed she would tie me up and have me so worked up that I would promise to do anything for her. At this point she would reveal that she is really a transsexual. She would have her way with me and and take pictures to ensure that I would have to return upon her requests to service her and her friends any time she wanted.

What is your longest period without having an orgasm: Two weeks

Would you ever tell your wife/girlfriend about your T & D fetish: Yes

If you already have told her, describe your feelings and what did she do/say: To early to tell her.

If you were your wife or girlfriends' slave, would you let her have sex with other men if she wanted to: No

If you were your wife or girlfriends' slave, would you let her fuck your ass with a strapon: Yes

Describe why you so badly want to enter the Mean Girls Club: I enjoy being controlled by dominate women and having to do as they say. I would also like to further explore and push my limits of T & D furthr than they have gone in the past.

Have you got all the items required of you for the tease: No

Do you promise to follow every instruction to the letter: Yes
JelloBoy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by JelloBoy »

First name: Eric

Preferred first female name for you: Erica

Are you a virgin: no

If no, how old were you when you lost it: 18

List all the adult toys you own: Cock Rings, Fleashlight, and Lube (of course)

Do you own a chastity belt of any kind: no

If no, are you considering purchasing one: no really

Do you own any female clothing: no

If yes, what do you own:

Describe one of your most embarrassing fantasies: To be caught looking at Milovana at work by one of my female co-workers, or that new 19-year old intern, and not know it. She would see what I was reading and then research it on her own, coming back into work and then using that information to make me stroke my cock for her, and then giggle at how easily I’m controlled.

What is your longest period without having an orgasm: 30 days (3-7 days is the norm)

Would you ever tell your wife/girlfriend about your T & D fetish: I have told the current girlfriend

If you already have told her, describe your feelings and what did she do/say: I was extremely nervous about just coming out and telling her, so I did it over time, reveling little bits as the situation(s) allowed. She was intrigued, and admitted that she had figured out that I was into being dominated, and has since given me strict orders to no cum unless she is present or gives me permission.

If you were your wife or girlfriends' slave, would you let her have sex with other men if she wanted to: If I was her salve I guess so, but in reality, I would not be happy with that decision.

If you were your wife or girlfriends' slave, would you let her fuck your ass with a strapon: again, if I was her slave, sure, but I’m not really into being butt fucked.

Describe why you so badly want to enter the Mean Girls Club: I like pushing myself to the edge and I like the idea of a real live women taking control of my wanking addiction. :-/

Have you got all the items required of you for the tease: All but the sinkers and panties

Do you promise to follow every instruction to the letter: Well almost, remember I promised my girlfriend I wouldn’t cum without her permission. :-D
nialli
Explorer
Explorer

Post by nialli »

First name: Neil

Preferred first female name for you: Chloe

Are you a virgin:No

If no, how old were you when you lost it:17

List all the adult toys you own:None

Do you own a chastity belt of any kind:No

If no, are you considering purchasing one:No

Do you own any female clothing:No

If yes, what do you own:

Describe one of your most embarrassing fantasies:I have a fantasy of being treated like a dog by a mistress

What is your longest period without having an orgasm: 34 days

Would you ever tell your wife/girlfriend about your T & D fetish:N/A

If you already have told her, describe your feelings and what did she do/say:N/A

If you were your wife or girlfriends' slave, would you let her have sex with other men if she wanted to:Yes

If you were your wife or girlfriends' slave, would you let her fuck your ass with a strapon:Yes

Describe why you so badly want to enter the Mean Girls Club:I'm a pathetic, horny slut and it's all i deserve

Have you got all the items required of you for the tease:Yes

Do you promise to follow every instruction to the letter:Yes
slavedoug
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

application

Post by slavedoug »

First name: steve

Preferred first female name for you: steve

Are you a virgin: no

If no, how old were you when you lost it: 17

List all the adult toys you own: vibrator, gates of hell, butt plug, short whip,bullet vibrator,plenty of rope, lube, clamps/pegs,

Do you own a chastity belt of any kind: cbt2000

Do you own any female clothing: y If yes, what do you own: lace knickers, stockings, suspender belt

Describe one of your most embarrassing fantasies: i do not tend to fantasise about embarrasing moments

What is your longest period without having an orgasm: 7 days, trying ten at the moment

Would you ever tell your wife/girlfriend about your T & D fetish: yes

If you already have told her, describe your feelings and what did she do/say: N/A

If you were your wife or girlfriends' slave, would you let her have sex with other men if she wanted to: if i was my wife/girlfriends slave i would not have that choice, if i were her plaything then i would hope i could entertain her enough she would not need to have sex with anyone else, i hope (good tongue)

If you were your wife or girlfriends' slave, would you let her fuck your ass with a strapon: yes,

Describe why you so badly want to enter the Mean Girls Club: for the future pleasure of womankind.

Have you got all the items required of you for the tease: yes

Do you promise to follow every instruction to the letter: yes
taka
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by taka »

Thank you Mz Teneale to give us a chance to join your mean girls club

First name:
Erik
Erika
Are you a virgin:
No
handcuffs
hand and legcuffs
3 buttplugs, one with a pump
a penisgag
nippleclamps
blindfold
dildo (penis)
enema kit
a cb 2000
I would like to own a 'cum'proof one, the cb 2000 is not....
yes
If yes, what do you own:
pantyhose and panties
To be chaste and used and humilaited by my girlfriend and all her friends
21 days
yes, she known, but is not too interested
she sometimes asks me not to cum (but only because it is my fantasy)
preferrably not
Yes, please!!
I crave control, submission and humiliation
yes
yes I promise