better that way feedback

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
mulligan
Explorer
Explorer

better that way feedback

Post by mulligan »

I had to take it down for a second, I was having trouble with double pages, deleted one and it pushed my last pic off...had to fix it.
Anyway like dislikes, suggestions or fixes needed?
camipco
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: better that way feedback

Post by camipco »

I really enjoyed it, thanks. I liked the way you used a fun pic set and worked it in with the tease. Sitting in pain while the model makes faces added a nice humiliating touch. And, er *spoiler* I like that this site is seeing an increase in teases that end in frustration. I've noticed that's decidedly rarer than it used to be, so it's nice to see some old-school denial :)

I hope you don't mind a quick proofread, since I'm in a pedantic/helpful mood:

Page 4 should read: Don't get too excited yet
Page 6: I have a lot of things to do today still like shop, or go to my friend Mike's house
Page 7: Wow, that is a really funny face you're making there...let me try too.
Page 12: Keep holding it....looks like you're having fun.
Page 12: Mike's house
Page 15: Now we're talking
Page 16: See you're getting the hang of it.
Page 17: we're almost done
Page 18: We don't want to ruin our fun too soon
Page 23: we're almost there
Page 24: You can do it lil guy
Page 25: we're almost there
Page 27: Well too bad

Am I feeling pedantic enough to mention it should be 'lil guy? Apparently so.

Thank you! (sorry if the pedantry is discouraging, I did honestly really enjoy the tease).
mulligan
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mulligan »

Not at all, I am happy you liked it. I was trying to finish this before my rommate woke up, we share wireless but I didn't need to explain this to him...so. I will try and fit in those corrections.
I do admit I am not the best at spelling or grammar. I had gone back through it at first and found two spelling errors, but then I had way to much trouble fixing the picture error problem.
I to agree that way to many teases end in release, but hey at least the place is free. :-)
Thanks again.
mulligan
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mulligan »

Okay I made all the fixes except page 24 because I'm a little confused as what to do with the apostrophe. But thanks again for the help. :-D :smile: