Pet playtime!

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Farfalla
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Pet playtime!

Post by Farfalla »

Dan wrote:I'll play! I hope I can manage to complete it all, Miss Jay's had me edge every hour for her today :\'-(
Bloody hell. Very sympathetic and yet jealous too!
dix
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by dix »

That's 13 and you can pretty much count Dubble as one.

Only need one more then. :-P

dix.
havemercy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by havemercy »

I'm in. That's 14
Axle
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by Axle »

I'll give it my very best to do whatever is asked of me, Miss Jay.
Dan
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Dom/me(s): Little Miss Jay

Post by Dan »

Farfalla wrote:
Dan wrote:I'll play! I hope I can manage to complete it all, Miss Jay's had me edge every hour for her today :\'-(
Yeh, I don't know whether I'm grateful for all the playtime or whether I want it to stop because it's so bloody frustrating! 10 edges each hour, all day long... :\'-(
Devoted to the amazing Miss Jay ♥
Last orgasm on January 25th 2012
Earliest chance of next orgasm: May 11th
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Domme (Female)

Post by Little Miss Jay »

subboytom wrote:Hi Miss Jay!

I've been hoping for an opportunity to do one of your tasks for a long time. Finally a night with no one else in the flat, and I can experiment a bit. I've collected the items you mentioned.

Tom
Hello Tom!

I'll be posting the task in 10 minutes! ;-)

Little Miss Jay x
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor

Dan wrote:
Farfalla wrote:
Yeh, I don't know whether I'm grateful for all the playtime or whether I want it to stop because it's so bloody frustrating! 10 edges each hour, all day long... :\'-(
Sometimes more than 10! :lol:

Little Miss Jay x
dix
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by dix »

Little Miss Jay wrote: Sometimes more than 10! :lol:

Little Miss Jay x
:lol:

Miss Jay what sort of toy would be best to use for your tease? Plug, dildo or a bad-boy? :devil: ;-)

dix.
Tofik
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Tofik »

dix wrote:

Little Miss Jay x

Miss Jay what sort of toy would be best to use for your tease? Plug, dildo or a bad-boy? :devil: ;-)

dix.
you forgot about chess bishop :-D
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor

dix wrote:

Little Miss Jay x

dix.
Dildo probably!

Little Miss jay x
dix
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by dix »

Lunch?? It's 23:00 over there....

dix.
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor

Well pets, your Mistress has been busy so it's been a while since you've all had some playtime hasn't it? Well, it's your lucky night tonight, because I'm going to let you all play with those cocks for me!

Before you start, if you have a gag, I want you to put it in now. If you don't, screw up some knickers (or your own underpants if you don't have any), and stuff them in your mouth. That should keep you all quiet while you play for me now shouldn't it? Hee hee!

Now as always, let's get those balls warmed up for me. Warm ups are always very important before 'exercising'! Massage your balls around in your hands for a while - feel how nice and heavy they are. I should hope that they have some weight to them since it's been a while since any of you came! Now let them hang, and slap them 15 times... Try and get them to swing with each slap - I just love the sight of full, heavy balls swinging from each hard slap of my hand ;-)

Why don't you fetch some rope now, and tie those balls off - I don't think you slapped them properly, so at least now it'll be a bit easier for you... Do the 15 slaps again! hee hee! You can use your hand, but preferably use something flat, like a wooden spoon.

Do they feel warmed up yet? I hope so... we could always repeat the slaps if they're not!

Now, fetch a bum toy - a nice big dildo or an anal plug would do. Lube up and slide it in slowly, all the way, and hold it there. Does it feel good having that hole filled up like that?
While you've got your ass filled up, I want you to stroke that cock for me fast - stroke it until you can feel the edge coming, and then stop. Think about how good it would feel to spill your load right now - how satisfying that big orgasm would be... and think about how I own them, how you dare not spill even a drop without my permission. Do you like being owned like that pet? Now stroke yourself quickly again, until you feel that edge coming on, and stop just like before. Good boy...

You know, all this talk of denying you is making me a little horny... it's a shame you're not all lucky enough to have me there to properly take care of me! Although if I was there, it wouldn't be a anal toy you'd have in your ass - it'd be my stra pon! Why don't you slowly fuck yourself while you imagine me standing behind you, sliding my big hard strap on all the way in and out of that ass... do it for 2 minutes, and thank me after each fuck. After the 2 minutes are up, keep your ass toy in, and stroke slowly to the edge again for me and stop. That's a good pet...

I think you can take your ass toy out now, but you'll have to trade it for pegs! I want at least 1 on each nipple, more if you want to impress me ;-)

Now lube up that cock for me, and get ready to stroke. You'll only need a couple of fingers though, hee hee! I want you to rub that sweet spot under the head of your cock over and over, non stop. Keep going for 3 minutes. I'm sure none of you will need to stop before time is up, but if you do get close, you can take 20 slaps to those balls as a penalty.

Did you manage all 3 minutes my little pet? How are those nipples feeling? I bet they're not as sensitive as they could be... let's twist and tug those pegs for a minute before we carry on!
How are they feeling now? *giggles*

Before I let you take them off, I want more stroking. In fact, I want fast and furious stroking - I want you to edge as many times as you possibly can in 5 minutes. Set an alarm if you need to, but just imagine kneeling before me and tugging that cock for your Mistress. I'd have you all lined up stroking for me - it'll be a nice little competition wouldn't it? What would the prize be? Maybe the winner would be allowed to lick my juicy wet pussy until I cum... and all the losers can spend a couple of weeks in a nice tight chastity cage! Hee hee!

OK, you can take those pegs off now. Tug them off sharply, just like I would ;-)
I have a bit of an endurance test next, although I'm sure you'll all manage it fine (even after all that edging! :-D)
Top up that lube, make it really nice and sloppy... it's time for some prayer position stroking! Put those hands together in an upside-down prayer position and fuck them 300 times. Go as slow or fast as you want, but I want all 300 done without stopping!

Almost done pet, I think I might even give you a nice reward at the end... maybe!
Give those balls a few more spanks for me, I don't want them to start feeling left out! I think 20 should do nicely...
Then fetch a marker, and write 'Miss Jay's bitch' across your chest - take a photo and send it to [email protected] ... you're all going to be my entertainment for the evening! *giggles*

Ready for the last task, stroker? Of course you are - you're always ready to play with that thing aren't you?

For this, I want you to lie on the floor with your feet towards a wall. Edge closer to the wall as you lift you legs vertically up it - walk your legs up the wall as far as you can, I want that cock pointed towards your face as much as possible... :evil:
You can do this with your legs up on a bed and your back on the floor as well - try to get your bum as high as you can to point that cock in your face!
Stroke for me when you're in position - make each stroke nice and teasey - I'm sure you know what's coming, so spend a while thinking about it. Keep stroking until you've edged 5 times for me... and on the last edge, hold yourself on the brink for as long as you possibly can. Beg me to let you cum - beg me out loud. When you really can't take any more, tip yourself over that edge, and LET GO as soon as you do... I want you to ruin your orgasm, and just let all that hot sticky cum ooze out all over your face...
Good pets know to lick up their mess after, but if you really can't stomach it, you have to leave it on your face for 30 minutes before you wash it off. Good sluts swallow, that's your punishment for pussying out!

I look forward to your reports, strokers.

Little Miss Jay x
Farfalla
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Farfalla »

Thank you thank you thank you Miss for all these instructions! I will do my best! I have only read the beginning and gagged myself by stuffing some knickers into my mouth and forcing them further in by tying them down.

Already I'm humilated as hell and sooooo horny. I've never been gaged before. I will report when I'm done.

Thank you.
kats_toy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by kats_toy »

:-O
*Twitch...
Dan
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Dom/me(s): Little Miss Jay

Post by Dan »

Wow! Thanks Miss Jay, I'll start it now... I'm desperate already!
Devoted to the amazing Miss Jay ♥
Last orgasm on January 25th 2012
Earliest chance of next orgasm: May 11th