Tease of the month - June

You can find important news and current events here.

Your favorite webtease:

Poll ended at Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:55 pm

Silly Rabbit
17%
The True Cumlover tease
16%
Darkness Cums
21%
Adri molds her man 7
11%
Psycho-Mistress
35%

Total votes: 63

dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Tease of the month - June

Post by dark »

I am truly sorry for the short delay of this announcement. My life is very busy and stressful these days. Sorry especially to the authors. You have done an amazing job again! The vote is open until 10th this month so everybody has enough time to vote.

Happy voting :-)

You can vote until July 10th.

Nominated Teases

Psycho-Mistress - BrianWantsToCum

Adri molds her man 7 - loveduck

Darkness Cums - nwo69

The True Cumlover tease - MoulinSecrets

NO
PIC
available
this moment
Silly Rabbit - cheetah

Like every month, I hope that a lot of users will vote and wish all participants good luck!

Rules:
The nominations are the 5 highest rated teases. If two webteases have the same rating, the webtease which have more votes will participate.

If two or more teases have the same amount of votes after the voting period, a second voting will happen. Only the teases with the most votes can participate and the voting time is decreased to two days, to grant the winner's tease as much as possible time on our front page.

Only one tease per author can participate. We'll take only the best rated tease for authors with multiple qualifying teases.

The voting system should be separated from the webtease itself. Hence webteases encouraging a vote for the TOTM to manipulate the system will not be nominated at the end of the month regardless of ranking.

The prize is a special user rank in our forum and a mark in the "Browse Teases" area.

Winner's Name

If your tease is nominated, please don't make any changes until the voting period is over, or you risk being disqualified.

If any issues happen that are not clarified by these rules the team of Milovana has the right and the the duty to adjust the rules for finding the best and most fair solution to overcome this issue. There is no way for participants to affect a decision by the team, except the team of Milovana asks for it.
Try or die
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Re: Tease of the month - June

Post by dark »

Congratulations Brian! I see there is alreday a 2nd part :-)
Try or die
BrianWantsToCum
Explorer
Explorer

Post by BrianWantsToCum »

Thanks Everyone.

Thanks to everyone who voted, and congratulations to all the other nominees. I enjoyed each of those teases very much.

As Dark mentioned, Part 2 is already posted, and Part 3 is approximately 50% complete.

Thanks again for all the great feedback. I've really enjoyed participating on this website rather than "lurk" as I've done for the last year or so.
lockgrid
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by lockgrid »

Congratulations, a very good tease enjoyed it very much. :)
slave alexander
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by slave alexander »

Good work Bri :-) << & all the finalists / authors / participants
BrianWantsToCum wrote: I've really enjoyed participating on this website rather than "lurk" as I've done for the last year or so.

^^ Same here mate, its good to talk as they say!
I`ve had so much more fun here since coming out of the shadows as it were

I`ll look forward to Part 3 then

slave alexander
bobblushing
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bobblushing »

Here Comes Trouble got me so crazy i came all over my chin and face...fantasstic!!! :w00t:
lewis_cameron
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lewis_cameron »

Hi Dark,

'Psycho-Mistress' was a very worthy winner in June, but I wonder if you would mind telling me how far away I was from being nominated with my first ever webtease, 'Little Devil'?

Many thanks!
I failed Miss Jay's Blue Ball Challenge
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

lewis_cameron wrote:Hi Dark,

'Psycho-Mistress' was a very worthy winner in June, but I wonder if you would mind telling me how far away I was from being nominated with my first ever webtease, 'Little Devil'?

Many thanks!
Must have been very close since your rating is 4.1 ;-)

What counts is the rating and if there are webteases with the same ratings the amount of views at the time when I announce the vote is important.
Try or die
mpug
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mpug »

The amount of Views!? That's odd, it seems like it used to be and even made more sense to be the amount of VOTES per tease that got it nominated.....
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

mpug wrote:The amount of Views!? That's odd, it seems like it used to be and even made more sense to be the amount of VOTES per tease that got it nominated.....
You are absolutely right :-)

It's a compromise. Perfection and judgement are subjective.
Try or die