wife sequal up - feedback pls

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
zerocool99
Explorer
Explorer

wife sequal up - feedback pls

Post by zerocool99 »

pbchillin
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by pbchillin »

Me likes, a nice mix of edging and Prostate stimulation, which is always nice.
I like maybe a bit more edging, but that's just me, and again, awesome pics, 2 very hot babes really make it a lot better.
doink
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by doink »

FABULOUS gorgeous women. HOT. I'm the sort who doesn't like a lot in the way of explicit instructions, much. (I'm the one who did "one glance and I know you so well.")

More to my taste is the sort of verbal (written) teasing or cooing and condescending humiliation that makes me want to stay rock-hard and excited just from looking at the teaser and reacting to her words. Of course, she should REMIND me to stay all hot and bothered for her, throughout, from time to time.

But of course, if she's gonna tell me to insert wonderful things in my butt, THAT kind of thing does need to be spelled-out. But counting strokes? FUGGEDABOUDIT. I really liked your tease, though.
---Doink.
zerocool99
Explorer
Explorer

Post by zerocool99 »

hahahaha ok ill remember that next time, to each his own, ill try to make sure to proofread as well cause I know my grammer sucks