The Welcome Thread

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Visitor from Bound Anna
Explorer
Explorer

Re: The Welcome Thread

Post by Visitor from Bound Anna »

Fuppsi wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 10:47 pm Good evening,

I hope you’re doing well and will enjoy my teases. I am a switch who manly is the dom, with my partners I did not have a lot of kinky fun. So I try to do here the first steps, I am bi/pan but if I want a person with penis it needs to be sub. As you maybe read I don’t have so much experience in my life, my exact age is not necessarily and I will only tell people if they are nice and interested. But be sure, I am old enough, if anyone doesn’t believe and has an important role at this forum I can proof.
English is not my mother tongue but in my opinion it is ok that everyone should understand it. Please tell me if not, I will also do. Sometimes I am at places where I do not have internet, so I will not “ghost” anybody of you.
If you have any questions or advices to me feel free to ask.
Looking forward to a great time with you all.
Fuppsi
Visitor from Bound Anna likes this
Fuppsi
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Fuppsi »

Nice that you like it VfBA
Ronit0201
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Post by Ronit0201 »

Hello Everyone!
I really loving this site, It's provide such a interactive teases and I am huge fan of Anal Teases and CEI. Over off all being teased is my most favorite fantasy and thanks to Milovana and all creators for fulfill it in lovely ways..!!! :love:
Valeska
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Post by Valeska »

I just want to say hello to everyone. Thanks for inviting me. I hope i'll have great time here teasing you and vice versa ^^ :love: