Uberlübe : Best lubricant for fapping

We try to keep the advertising to a minimum on Milovana. So if you have a page or product to talk about, please use this forum. Everyone else is welcome to respond with their two cents.
PapaRenard
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Uberlübe : Best lubricant for fapping

Post by PapaRenard »

Hi there !

In a few weeks, I learned a lot about lubricant and more about water based. Like... I'm wondering why I ever bought lubricant that I'm using with my wife without checking pH or osmolality. But that's not the point today because I want to present you a silicon base lubricant : Überlube.

From far, it's the best lubricant I've ever tried but... I'm frustrated that I can't use it with my TPE/Silicon sextoy. It's the best for penetrating sex (vaginal/anal), handjob (or other type of outercourse)... But mostly handjob.

You won't have to reapply lubricant while fapping even on longer session so I think it's quite adapted :D
If you don't have time or don't want to read my review, here is the pros/cons

Pros
  • Stylish, elegant glass bottle
  • High-quality lubricant
  • Easy to use
  • Pump system for one dose, so it won’t empty into the bed if you forget to recap it
Cons
  • Plastic seal difficult to remove (one time)
  • Makes noise when in use (click)
  • Very expensive
  • Not recommended for use with silicone toys
And here the review (https://foxypleasurereviews.com/uberlube) if you have some time to find out more about this lubricant.
If I could use that lubricant for my TPE sleeve, it would be the one lubricant to rule them all.
Roblsforbobls
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
I am a: Switch

Re: Uberlübe : Best lubricant for fapping

Post by Roblsforbobls »

Another great review article! It's too bad it isn't compatible with silicone but I'll consider trying it out.
Have you ever tried Hello Cake's So-Low Lotion? It's also pretty expensive but I'm a fan. They also have a lube called Tush Cush that they advertise as a "water and silicone hybrid lubricant" "designed for backside play" and that is "safe to use with all toy materials." Otherwise I like Nivea's Essentially Enriched (48 hr) moisture body lotion for hand-penis action, though it does leave a residue upon drying
PapaRenard
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by PapaRenard »

Roblsforbobls wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 7:17 am Another great review article! It's too bad it isn't compatible with silicone but I'll consider trying it out.
Have you ever tried Hello Cake's So-Low Lotion? It's also pretty expensive but I'm a fan. They also have a lube called Tush Cush that they advertise as a "water and silicone hybrid lubricant" "designed for backside play" and that is "safe to use with all toy materials." Otherwise I like Nivea's Essentially Enriched (48 hr) moisture body lotion for hand-penis action, though it does leave a residue upon drying
Hi Roblsforbobls,

Thanks for your compliment.

I never tried So-Low Lotion but I can join them and try to make a review on it. As it's oriented to be used by men for fapping, I won't need to check osmolality or pH.
Well, it wouldn't be the same for the Tush Cush.
I'll definitely contact them ;)
Thanks for these pointers !
Roblsforbobls
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
I am a: Switch

Post by Roblsforbobls »

For sure, looking forward to seeing what you think of them compared to other lubes :yes:
throwawayacct
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by throwawayacct »

For water-based, you can't beat making your own with K-Lube.

E-stim and silicone lubes don't mix, and silicone lubes are bad for a whole lot of stroker toys too.