Help Me Cum Please! v2 - All welcome, join any time or just post to tease us!

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
korashar
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Re: Help Me Cum Please! v2 - All welcome, join any time or just post to tease us!

Post by korashar »

brian wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 2:55 pm
#Brianset
#wbkorashar

Before set (READ THIS)
Spoiler: show
Tried to explore a longer divided set. As you know I'm not good with other people timing so... You probably can still break it in even more parts. This is one of the biggest set's I made so far. Toys needed. Please don't set your expectations high as the last one, just enjoy the fun haha! I had less free time.

ATTENTION: This set contains a video which I uploaded at a lower quality (A low 720p, 430MB), but I do have it in higher quality (FULL HD, 4.3GB). You will have both options. However, the 4.3GB must be downloaded from mega, since I couldn't find a place to upload it. Don't get spooked by the video's lenght, you will know everything when the time comes, just download it beforehand if you want the High quality version. Here's the link: (Be careful with the thumbnail. Reduce the size of your window before clicking, you still can see the download button. It's also better to save to your mega then download.) https://mega.nz/file/qj4i1Qqb#T5o7juGVZ ... -J2YRUFBg0

PS.: I may have made Day 1 - morning unbalanced in size because I started it as a single set. So you can take a break when the first part of morning is over (you will know, the scenario changes).

Yes, use your Toys.

Click here if you really want to know more about the lenght of the set:
Well... Really? Just play it...
I think it's beyond 800 pics and like 3-6 videos...

DAY 1 - Morning

Morning sunshine! How are you, bri? It's never too early to stroke this toy of yours, right? So let's get it going! Pump it.

Oh, of course, I'm Kelly and this is my house! Yes I know, pretty strange, you don't have a clue how you ended up here, right? And you probably don't remember when you said you would do whatever the fuck we wanted, right?

Poor Brian... Take a deep breath, try to focus and remember yesterday.... *You let your mind focus on the past. After a few seconds your thoughts are suddenly flooded with sex* - Watch this and stroke at will until your edge once. You can continue or stop the video when you do so:
https://spankbang.com/5wfu3/video/hardc ... +fibonacci

Wow...Ooops... Are you alright, honey? Sorry you took a while there, with your cock throbbing, I could not resist but play with myself.... Let me dress up again.

But it seems it didn't help much. Well... Your fault, not mine. You made promises... Perhaps you will remember what happened yesterday later. *She stares at your cock for a while* -- Ah yes keep pumping it, babe.

But... But Vanessa need you... I think. Yeah, she may have a use for... - *She stops suddenly* -I'm sorry. I can't. They told me it was fun to watch you stroke, but I wasn't expecting this. I love how you look at my body..

Huh? What do you think? Do you want to see my pussy again?

Beg! Com'on. Say it out loud for each stroke you do: "I want to see your pussy!"

Alright fucktoy I'll give you a show. But for that I want you to edge your brain out! So, from now on: I want you to alternate between 2 quick edges and 1 edge hold for 20 seconds for each pose I make. Ok? Do you get it?

Start now: Two edges my lovely brainwashed fucktoy!

Now give this pussy a long 20 second edge!

Alternate... Quickies...

Long....Ooohh you want more, don't you, pervert!?

Yes, Brian, be my slut! Obey like you promised me! Edge for me

Pump that cock!

Grab it harder loveboy! Harder! Put all your will on it!

Tongue out! Use your imagination. Imagine it dripping wet in my pussy

Have your lost the count yet? Are you confused? Long edge or 2 quickies? Huh? You know what. Give me 2 edges and hold each for 20 seconds

Hah! Okay stop edging for a while. It's harder that way, right? Let's try your rules! What do you think? Let me see...Bare feets... Bare breasts... Pussy... I'm girl...? 50 strokes, okay, give it to me, quick.

But... 1 edge for pussy reveal? I mean... I revealed a couple of times...3 times I think! So yeah, give me 3 edges right now!

Soooooooooooooooo horny my boooy Brian! Your rules babe

Yeah, say goodbye to them one last time. Make it count. I'm not too much into them, too few edges. Far fewer than what you promised yesterday!

Except for this part. I love this pussy reveal part. See, it's hidden, so there's a reveal next! Stroke it! Stroke in anticipation, Double time now! 100 Strokes! And...

Nope! Not yet, can you do more 100 strokes for me without edging? Slowly and....

PUSSY REVEAL! AGAIN! Edge for me hottie!

Fucking melt your brain your whore! Edge twice!! Ohhhw God this is soo good!

Lick your fingers, suck then, edge for me! Edge for my pink little pussy.

Edge for where your cock will never find a way in... The only thing...

Oh... The only thing you deserve close to pussy is a... Well. A fake one, right? Stooooop stroking! Ohhhho-ho-hooo boooo-o-o-oy! Briaaaan! Don't panic!

Yees love! You know what I'm going to demand right now! So soon? Morning? Calm down little bunny! You don't need to get desperate.. It's not like you are risking loosing your fucking load to a fake pussy you can't resist so soon in the day.... Smile, bitch, and don't stroke.

Go... Go babe boy... Get your Fleshlight. Don't be a fucking coward. I'll wait... And don't stroke.

Actually... Breathe! Try to go soft while LICKING this fake pussy of yours. Keep licking, 30 times.

Keep going... Breathe deeply and slowly. Don't let your mind focus on how you can fuck up your day by cumming in a fleshlight.

And get ready. Can you place it somewhere so you don't need to use your hands? I want to watch you thrusting this pussy... I want you picturing yourself pumping your cock deeply in MY wet pussy... Ready... Last deep breath. Put a condom if you are afraid of losing control...

Aannnd... Pump it! Slowly, give me 50 pumps... Ooooh yes.

Take you time honey. Let you cock rest inside now, and slowly move your hips sideways, making a circular movement....

You won't cum! Don't worry. I know you can resist.... 30 more.

40 more....

50.... As slow as you can....

Stop, stop... Let's reach 100, okay? But not now, just behold in wonder! Have you edged?

Okay boy let's go. 100 strokes, thrust your cock in my pussy 100 times. Yeah, live this dream! If you edge you stop right now and slap yourself in the face like the cheap street slut you look like!

Pardon me... I can't resist, you are so weak in this state... Give me only 10 strokes now.

Does this sole deserves an edge? Are you man enough to risk an edge inside this tight pussy? Huh? Please babe boy? Briaaan? For meee? EDGE!

Stop again bitch! Let's make a deal: YOU WILL NOT FAIL, YOU WILL NOT LOSE CONTROL. Because if you do you are going to EAT IT ALL. Period. That is it. No special situation, I'm not one of your faves, sadly, no nothing. This is not even CEI, honey. This is just a clear and obvious warning: don't fail.... Don't start yet.

Got it? So pump, fast, 30 times.

Don't stop. 30 more.

60 more....

50 for each boob...

And remember.... Don't fucking lose control. It won't be pleasant if you do. The hard part start now!

Pump until you edge, count the number of strokes/thrusts.

Now double that number for me! Haha!

TRIPLE! Yes you can edge how many times you want. I just want three times that number of strokes!

EDGE!

Pump-In-My-Pussy!

Oh this is fucking cruel I know. I know.. Take you cock of it...and put again! yes! Edge like this. All out, all in, all out, all in!

Repeat boy!

And slow down for the grand finale! 10 times...

The dream vision! Oooooh I can only imagine what you are feeling right now! But you made so far.... You deserve to cum... Pump it really slow, 10 times.

Can you picture it? You hands on my hips, grabbing my body, spanking my ass cheeks while your cock goes in and out... You other hand pulling my hair...Go on, 15 strokes...

And this pussy... Waving in front of you. Melting your brain, torturing your coooock! Ooooh Brian! I don't care it's morning let's cum! Come one, last push, pump to the edge again.

Once more... Edge for this. Edge for this intangible desire to be able to touch me...

Edge to my...

Perfect pussy and... Oh fuck...no... I know. I know. Okay! Too early!

Stop for once! Do nothing, throw the fleshlight away.

Of course... It's alright. It's only morning Brian boy. You have a fucking long journey ahead of you...

So put your panties on and let your cock out. Yep, in a way your balls get a little bit pressed up by the fabric of your underwear. No stroking.

Kneel down, slut, and thank me for not ruining your day... Or did I? haha!

Soooo Horny. Welll... This is a beach house, so I need you to go find Vanessa for me. Just walk through the beach... What? Yes, your little fool! Today, now! Oh it is still fucking morning, honey!

See you later. And... Keep stroking on the beach, you better arrive at Vanessa's with this cock hard as rock!

THE BEACH
*You start walking the beach. Your feet enjoying the softly touch of the sand and the calming sound of the waves until...* - *Keep stroking, you remember. You know better than not obey... You start pumping again, focused on your own rules from now on until Vanessa*

*It is like they are...*

*Provoking you... What the hell is this place?*

*You are near the address, until multiple feminine voices call you*

LOOK BACK!
Oh dear... What do we have here, girls?

You like to pump that cock for feets and pussies alike, huh? You better edge right now and then start stroking it like a girl! GO!

Yes... Like a girl... Because you know what will happen, don't you?

Not sure?

*It is hard, but you manage to noticed they are now so... Deeply into themselves that they forget about you. You take this opportunity before things get even more complicated*

RUN to Vanessa's house
*You run cowardly with your hard cock in hand. Almost there... But then you are met with a stare that makes you shiver. A woman of unspeakable beauty cast her gaze upon you from the soft sands of the beach. You know her... But her silence freezes you in place. You stare back for 1 minute, admiring her beauty, before moving on. Not a single word from her.*

Now, finally, to Vanessa. (Continue)

Oh...

You are late. At least you are hard already. Did you stroke for me while I was looking at the window? If so slap you balls 10 times, I gave you no permission.

So... Ready for your self control training session? What? That's what you asked me for yesterday! I'll tell your rules: First you need to choose, Boobs or Pussy? What do you want to edge for? Make a choice now and stroke 20 times.

From now on. If you see YOUR choice, my boobs or my pussy. You will have to edge! If you do not see it, you will have to stroke. But this is an incremental game. Every time you either add +10 strokes or +1 edge. So, if you see pussy or boobs (as you choose), you edge one time, and next time you see is 2 times and so on... Same goes for strokes, nothing too see? +10 strokes, +10, +10.. See, you are in 30 already. So stroke 30 times.

At one point you may be doing 15+ edges per pose of mine... You CAN reset this at any time! But every time you decide to reset, you stop and slap your balls 10 times per edge you did last time... And if you edge without permission you stop, punch your balls 5 times and start again, no reset. Now, 40 strokes...

Remember you choice. This is the training you asked for. 50 strokes and let's go!

Boobs? Boobs! Were those your choice? What's gonna be? One edge or + 10 strokes?

And what about pussy? Hummm... Not yet.

Not yet... Boobs only.

And... This stills does not count as pusy.

How are you doing? If you choose boobs you are already edging 5 times per pose now!

And what about BOTH!? No escape, pet. Edge!

And remember...

Don't edge when you shouldn't!

.... Yes, this slip counts!

And so does this.

I hope you are happy with this. You told me you should improve your decision making, learning when to stop and all... This is a good exercise, isn't it?

So keep stroking, or edging, or whatever you bad decision made you do.

There will be no escape soon

So pump

Edge

Or slap those fucking balls. Have you reseted yet?

No? Ouch. Are you going to make it to the end without a reset?

Kneel down bitch. Yes, play on your knees from now on. And answer me...

Are you afraid of some ballbusting?

Or are you...

More afraid of ruining your day?

I dare you to don't reset anymore...

Stroke pet, stroke this cheap cock of yours...

Oh I reaaally hope your choice is pussy.

If not I don't give a fuck I want you edging Three extra times right now so you remember who is making the rules here.

AGAIN!

Jesus... How far can we go?

What is your limit pet? Huh?

Mine is pretty high...

So keep your pace, bitch.

And don't stop!

Because there's more to come!

Pussy and boobs.

All the way for you to choose

Pain or Pleasure?

More goon or more ballbusting?

Alright pet. One last push for your finale this morning...

One last choice. From now on, resets are forbidden. Will you reset one last time or will you push to the end? How far? And EVERYTHING is an EDGE now!

Edge...

Add one more...

PUMP THAT COCK. MELT YOUR BRAIN

How many edges? How many slaps you did? Huh?

And stop! We are done! Yes you can thank me. Bow down while on your knees and thank me.

Louder pet, don't be stupid. Thank me properly. Don't touch your cock.

And go rest a bit... Because after lunch I want you to get some groceries for me and Kelly

Actually... I like to watch you from up here... So...

Edge for me... and hold it for 2 minutes... Yes. You are welcome, now bye.

MORNING END
DAY 1 - Afternoon

*After lunch you find a shopping list left by Vanessa. This is a strange place indeed. This town, it seems... Familiar to some places you have been before. There's a strange sex energy everywhere, but at the same time, it's different from most places. Anyway, you pick your things and go out in the streets. You can't overcome this feeling, this duty to... Stroke. So you know what to do.*

*They are full of style here*

*But those short dresses can’t hold their lewd intentions*

*Others, though, seems truly innocent*

*Oblivious of your presence*

*But some even stop to look*

*While there are the ones who pass by…*

*Not without giving you a look and a gracious smile*

*... And not without making you give a look back*

*But there are those…*

*Who can't let you pass without messing with you*

*Even the ones who look so…*

*Uninterested*

*Are ready to fuck you up*

*There are some who are explicit!*

*Not giving a single fuck*

*Of their surroundings*

*And the ones who look like they'll truly hurt you*

* Who will leave a mark on you...*

*And those two… Who you could not for the fucking sake of your horniness… Ignore* – Uuuhh look at this! - *They both say at the same time* - No, no, stop right there. We don't wanna hear about your rules. You pay your taxes to us now! If we hold each other, you add 5s to the last edge. And when we are not holding each other… You add one edge…So, let's start with 1 Edge and hold for 5s.

Got it? No holding... 2 Edges and hold the last 5s.

No holding still... 3 edges, 5s on the last. Oh wait! The pussy reveal rule! That's two beautiful pussies, so it's 5 edges and 5s on the last one. Don't worry, those 2 extra won't count anymore...

Holding... we are now on 3 edges and 10s on the last one? I think you can count by yourself now, right?

Yes! This is holding. (3e15s)

Definitely holding her tits. (3e20s)

Tasty... (3e25s)

You see how happy a good sucking make us? (3e30s)

I could lick her everywhere. (3e35s)

So... comfy (3e40s)

Let's take a look, shall we? Yeah, one more edge! (4e40s)

Almost there honey... (4e45s)

Which one of us would you choose? (5e45s)

Just kidding! You would never have a fucking chance anyway... So that's the closest you will get. Where are we? 5 edges and holding the last one for 50s? Alright, we pity you! Time to end this.

So go on, luv... .Byebye!

GROCERY STORE
*And of course it is... A mess inside*

*A bit of some pussy loving*

*A Bit of cock loving*

*Some notice you*

*Even enjoy your gaze*

*Some more intense, deeply engaged, don't give a fuck about anyone else*

*And some just join the action*

*Of all ages*

*And ethnicities...*

And when you think you are finally don't, you can't believe who is there... You have to watch it all. You can't lose this opportunity.
Watch: https://spankbang.com/7y21h/video/reali ... +in+public and edge once per mintue)

GO OUT
*On your way out, when you are getting ready for another journey in the streets, you see that woman again, from earlier. She stares at you from a blue pickup. * - Hop in * She says in a bossy tone. You, obviously obey and she drives through the street*

*Strangely, no surprises. She stops in front of Vanessa's home. She drops you with a mysterious goodbye* - Later, Brian.

Vanessa's' home
*What the fuck just happ...- You don't even have time to think. As you approach the door, the loud moanings sounds like music in your ears.*

OPEN THE DOOR
*It's Kelly and Vanessa*

Uuuh look who's back! Why don't you start edging right now! One...

A....Ah....Uhmm...Again.

T...tw-two....two times...

No no no babe, stop. You are too kind! He likes to watch, no? So that's what he will do: just watch! Yep. go soft, pet and put that cage on your cock!

Poor Brian...Let's at least make it fun! When I look at him, he must massage his balls and nipples for 30 seconds! -- And when I look at him, he must slap 5 times those balls! And when we are look to what is actually interesting, ourselves, I don't know, try to stimulate your cock, flinch your muscle, whatever. Now back at it, honey.

Don't forget...

Make it hurt.

She is mean, isn't she? Go on, feel your body

Try to enjoy like me...

But not too much, pet.

I think you kinda enjoy it that way, no?

Don't you?

I wonder... Who would you choose?

I mean...I'm not on your list.

But I'm so 20 slaps right now because I said so.

Oouch... So bossy...

You will see... Giving orders is not the only thing her tongue is good at...

But for you it is. I want punches this time!

I'm sorry this is soooooo good and you... haha Sorry Brian, sooorry! I'm not laughting at you, caged like that, is just that...mhmmm....Oh fuck forget it

I actually....MhhMHhmm... Feel bad!

If only... Mhhmm God babe don't stop! O-OHhh...

If only you could edge mindlessly for all that... Jeeeeessus!

Ohh...Oh-Oh...MMhmhmHMHMmmmm.

Aaawww Yeah....

You must be feeling something too, don't you?

He will feel pain.

Again, and again...

While I...Mhmmm... Feel all the fucking pleasure! Ohhhh....

Christ, that was intense.... I hope you enjoyed. Because we did -- I certainly did!

But I think you need some more stimulation. Haha -- Poor Brian, Nessa....Really? -- Yeah... i'm sorry, I can' resist, he need something....We have some past adventures for you to watch...

CONTINUE
*Kelly stops you in the hall while Vanessa enter a room.* - I'm sorry she's like that. She's kinda mad since yesterday... But don't worry, she's not like this all the time... Also... Are you alright there?

Trully? Don't worry, I wanted you to edge so... If you wanna, you can come down with me. I'll unlock you for an "edge price". Otherwise you may go with her, she'll probably force you to watch a clip of her... What do you prefer?

If you choose Kelly, unlock yourself and give her 40 edges for this video. You MUST watch it in loop until you complete 40 edges if you can't in one go.

Kelly's video: https://spankbang.com/745yn/video/vixen ... ixen+debut

If you choose Vanessa, kneel down, tie a shoelace on your cage and another on your feet/toe in a way that you can't get up, then watch this clip, try to arouse yourself caged at will.

Vanessas's video: https://spankbang.com/7omrx/video/qsdqsd+qsd+qsd+qsd Your afternoon end here. This choice will strongly impact your Night, as you will start it caged or not, depending on your choice.
DAY 1 - Night
*You night start with Kelly calling her to a side bedroom. You start however you ended your Afternoon (caged or not). Follow your rules.*

Party time babe boy! Get up!

Let me change....

Uuhhh. Of course you wanna watch...

Why not some warm up then, huh?

Ass ass asss!

But you prefer my pussy, no?

Shy like that?

Or spread like this?

Yes Bri... But we don't have much time to lose.

We are going out again!

Time for some music babe!

Some ass shaking or...

Perhaps putting this pussy for some more hardcore use?

Haha... Just messing with you.

Or not...

I hope you have fun tonight!

I'll warm up alone now so...

Can you....

Please go help me choose some dresses?

Take a look at this special "Catalogue"

While I get things... Oohwmm - started.

CATALOGUE

CONTINUE
Ready Bitch!? Yeeeeah

Time to party! I'll meet you there!

Just party. If you are caged, flinch for the entire video. If you are not, edge 2 times per minute or edge once and hold 20s.
Video: https://br.xhamster.com/videos/sluts-fu ... v-14427117

CONTINUE (Vanessa finds you)
Wait, what is this?

CLICK HERE IF YOU ARE CAGED
You really did come out with this? I thought you were going to cower yourself in your room.

Come pet. We are going to a different party tonight. Kelly and I are done here. Our friend is waiting.
CLICK HERE IF YOU ARE FREE (NOT CAGED)
What the ACTUAL FUCK? Who... Nevermind

*She punches you in the balls, hard*

You want to fucking stroke for everyone, don't you? So go on, stroke. Stroke to the fucking Edge but COUNT the number of strokes. That's the number of ball slaps you are going to do before we leave this room to lock you properly.

Done? Now lock yourself, slut!

Me and Kelly are done here. We are going to another party... More private, with our friend. :)
CONTINUE
Reaaaaally happy to see you with us again!

Aren't you?

Oh he is. Now that he is properly caged...

What do you think?

Huh? Red or blue? Blue or red?

I don't give a fuck honey. You job today is other!

Are you ready to be our cameraman? Are you ready to watch what a true male cock can do to us BOTH?

I'aaaaaam. YEAAAY!

Yes you fucking cuck! I'm in a far better mood now! Come, follow, pet! And don't shake that camera.

My pussy is anxious babe girl.

Oops.. I hope you remember ou "looking at you rule"! Yes honey, it is valid again!

Just in case you brain melted. If I, Vanessa, look at you, you slap your balls 5 times. Actually, this time, do it with your paddle, okay?

And if I do...You play with your nipples, squeeze your pc 5 quick times, but hold the last one for 20 seconds! Yes, I just changed it too! This is more fun... Whatever else, you follow your rules! Of course if we both look at you, do both things!

Ready?

*Their friend finally arrives. The actions continue while you record everything. And you probably know why, as you remember the last time a woman forced a camera in your hands... *
(CONTINUE)

Sorry...Ohmmhmm... Honey we love... Love some camera!

What do you think, cuck?

Which you could explode on us like this? Haha. Remember, this is just your first day with us...

You can stop now... For now I mean... Your night is not over yet. or is it?

Haha! Fuck, Vanessa, this time I'll leave him with you!, Don't be too mean.

*Vanessa starts dressing again and you are alone with her.*

(CONTINUE)
She's right I've been extra mean with you for a first time... You can stop, just watch me.

So I think you deserve a reward...But do it slowly. reaaal slow. Enjoy the moment... Here, take the key of your chastity cage or whatever you need to open it, but don't do it yet.

Hold it firmly with your hand in a way it won't move even if you unlock it...

Now unlock it... Keep holding it firmly, don't let it move. Do it as slow as possible. Feel the relieve. Feel all the edges you are going to have... Don't fucking let it go...

What sound does it do? A click? Huh? The sound of freedom... Yes Bri. Hold the cage in place, you locked but unlock, hold it a few more seconds, don't let it move, don't let your cock push it up.

Yes... Keep it there. Get ready. I want you to explode and rush. Squeeze the cage with your hands, unmovable, even more than when it's locked. Your hands ready to grab your cock and build up that edge. Dont fucking let go of the cage yet. 3... 2...

And lock it again. Yes sunshine. The only fucking thing you are building up is this desperation. *She slaps your face* This frustration. So look me in the fucking eyes, start at my feet, go up my legs, behold the beauty of my hips and pussy, dream with my breasts, and look me in the eyes and say "Thank you Vanessa". Out loud! "Thank you Vanessa for locking me up". We are done here. But first you will watch everything you recorded again, then you will sleep like that, locked, and I will eat some more pussy tomorrow morning. Bye bye... Huh, "Too mean". Don't be stupid.

Video: https://www.erome.com/a/a6aRchq1

*As you walk by, you find Kelly drinking a last sip*

(CONTINUE)
I'm sorry but shes so fucking hot when she's like that.... Poor you. I'll give you a playlist to enjoy the rest of your night... Here. How many minutes of those can you watch before going to sleep? Later Bri, good luck.

Playlist: https://spankbang.com/9zdcb/playlist/pmv
(You are forbiden to watch any other kind of content, the only thing you can watch until tomorrow morning are PMVs. You may find other PMVs lists. None are mandatory so feel free to go to sleep)
HMCP Rules: Click Here - Not active.

It's time to duel
Wins: 23
Losses: 24

Dos and Don'ts & toys

Toys:
Ball gag and handcuffs (harness like this picture), chastity cage, fleshlight, nipple clamps linked by chain with cock ring, rope, shoelaces, wooden spoon, clothespins, belts, rubber bands, slippers (for spanking)
DO/DON'Ts:
DO :yes: :CEI, JOI, CBT, Cumplay, nipple play/torture, chastity, edging, ruin, spanking, surface pain, bondage, private humiliation, cockhero, webteases, PMVs, compilations, almost any categories, including trans, femboy, gay, hentai, soft or hardcore.
DON'T :no: : Won't do anal, public, pictures, proof, save/freeze loads. Won't do or watch pee, scat, blood, gore, vomit, pregnant, granny.
korashar
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Help Me Cum Please! v2 - All welcome, join any time or just post to tease us!

Post by korashar »

DAY 2 - Morning
Ah! Here's the pet I told about. -- Wait... Brian? -- What? Do you know him? Is he one of yours? -- Yes, I mean, not mine per se, but he's been around Lust BnB, he's a known toy of my girls...

Oh... I wonder why.. haha. He is pretty obedient. Punch your balls! See?

He's a good boy. A good cuck! -- Yeah that I saw! -- Did he tell you he can ruin inside a cage?

Whaaat? No way! I need to see that! If you do that I won't be mean to you anymore. I promise.

Yes yes it's true...But I think he needs some... Stimulation. -- Oh luv I need some too.

Mhmmm yes...

Why don't you show her, Brian? Play with yourself anyway you want. Play hard, get ready to ruin when we tell you.

Let's go inside?

INSIDE
I just told her of our rules, Kelly's and mine. -- I liked the idea Brian. It's been a while since we last had fun together. I was always busy, it was always work. Lucky you to find me here on vacation. Anyway, I'll join the fun too: If she looks at you, you slap your balls one single time. If I do, you shake firmly that cage for 10 seconds. And of course keep doing your best to stay close to the edge.

You better show me this talent of yours....

Don't make me sound like a liar, Brian. I may even reward you another day when you visit Lust again.

Rewards... Rewards... He doesn't like them.

This....Mhm..Is reward enough.

I really hope...

That the pain does not set you back...

Can you imagine yourself sliding your fingers through her body, mhm? Your tongue dripping, ready to please this goddess? Huh, Brian? Yes you can.... Because imagination is the only thing you have, pet. And I... I have it all

Oh she has it all, Brian....O-OOh

In the tip.... of..MhmHMhm.... Her tongue

She has ... Ha-haaasss.... It all... My... Mhhmm. Body, My mind.

Ohh... Aaw...God. My pleasure. The pleasure you could not give, nor receive.

Everything you... Mhmm.. Could dream off, is in front of you. And we don't need... Ohh-OOHh.... no cock! So keep your like that...

Caged...

Eager to be ruined....

Eager to... Ohhhmmhmm VANESSA! Dear lord...

...Fuck... Brian...

Ohh babe, let me....

Enjoying? Sorry we can't really look at you that much...

Just sometimes...
-- Oh yeah. He is still there.

I bet you wanted to be thrusting your cock inside her pussy, huh? Making her tongue and face bounce in my boobs...

Or would you rather be licking her feet? Yeah, I guess the later. Anyway. you won't ever do both. So keep close to the edge, soon I want to see that caged ruin.

Get...OOoohhh

Mhmm... Ready

...Anytime now, honey. Ruin inside that cage for me. Can you? Shhh.... It's okay if you cannot. I won't boss you around outside Lust BnB. Keep trying... I would be really happy if could. But if you don't, well, we will have other opportunities.

Your choice...

CLICK HERE IF RUINED
See... I told you he could do it. That's quite a sight to behold.

This messy energy of flooding the cage with cum, mixed up the frustration...
-- You're too good and too kind with words, Nancy. This is pathetic. In a fun way! Impressive somehow, I must say. -- Don't be harsh. Look as us, who can resist?

You are right... Look at thi ass, pet. You definitely cannot resist. Not I could...

Look! It's Kelly! She's coming

Get ready pet... Things are going to get looong and heated now...

*Nancy whispers* -- Hey... Brian? Good job boy...

Thank you...It was really important... Don't tell her, but we, you and I, will play together later. For now, come with us... Let's invite Kelly to the fun!

CLICK HERE IF YOU COULD NOT RUIN OR DECIDED NOT TO.
What a disappointment... -- I never believed he had the will to do that. -- Nah... He can, must be something else... He will

Don't worry babe. We had our fun, that's what matter.

And you, pet? Stay there. Kneel down.

Don't dare cum now. Just watch, do nothing else. The view is... Awesome

Hey... Look whos is coming.

You are fucked, pet...You think the cuck time is over? Oh that was just the warmup.

*Nancy stares at you distantly* - I'll ruin you... I trusted you could....Well, that's in the past now. Lucky for you Kelly is here...

Come... Get ready, this is gonna be loong.

CONTINUE
*Watch it all. If you need a break from the video, do so at will, but pause before looking at the timestamp, then look and sum the digits of minutes + seconds. This is the amount of slaps (with a paddle) you must do on your balls when you make the break and when you come back. The link is here. But there's a version of higher quality in the mega link.*
Video: https://www.erome.com/a/coHbTCds
Mega high quality: https://mega.nz/file/qj4i1Qqb#T5o7juGVZ ... -J2YRUFBg0

MORNING END
DAY 2 - Afternoon
Start here if you ruined in the morning
*You receive a message in your phone. It's Nancy. Following the message, a file full of pictures is also received. The message reads:* - Lovely Brian. I'm not 100% on vacation. The task I gave you is a way for me to filter new and old girls to the Lust BnB. I want you to keep helping me, so here's a set of pictures I want you to rate. I want you to squeeze your PC muscle more times the more a picture triggers your, alright? Later we will see each other, alone. Kisses, Nancy!
Start here if you DID NOT ruin in the morning
*You receive a message in your phone. It's Vanessa. Following the message, a file full of pictures is also received. The message reads:* Pet. Nancy is really sad with your performance. She was going to ask you to do some task, but she is mumbling so much about how you actually can ruin caged that I decided to write for her. Here is the thing, she rating girls that frequent the Lust BnB and probably new ones. So you will judge this set of pictures accordingly. The more a picture arouses you, the more pain you will feel. So, for each picture: squeeze PC 5 times and hit your balls hard. Rate the strength of the punch from 1 to 5. I want your 5 to cross the line of "moderate C(B)T". Seriously, it's gonna be once or twice. Also, I want at least 1 level 5 from this set. If you finish without a 5, go back and find one. Later I want to know your 5s and 4s...
CLICK HERE After the start
GROUP 1

GROUP 2

GROUP 3

GROUP 4

GROUP 5

OVER
(Click after completing the 5 groups)
*Minutes after you finish. Vanessa calls you. She demands your presence by the beach*

TO THE BEACH
Ugh... Why took you so long? Did you finished Nancy's task?

I don't care. Let me just explain a few things to you...

I'm going out. I'll lend my home to Nancy. So if she needs a help, you better be there....

And thanks to Nancy's huge list of contact, as the hot business woman she is, she told me a few things about you.

So if you fuck around... If you mess up things AGAIN. I'll carll Her...Who?

Her. Say her name.

And I don't believe Mrs. Clouds you like hearing thar her favorite cuck is making girls sad here and there. Gotcha?

So yeah... Behave. There will be no cumming in my house.

I'm going. There's not a single wave to catch...

But... There's plenty of cock around.

I mean. Functional non-caged cocks.

You know what I mean? No?

Anyway. Just in case. Come with me. One last cuck time for you.

FOLLOW VANESSA
Such a privilege, pet. To see me naked all the time.

Thank me for that.

I mean. You should thank Kelly too. She is the one responsible....

Be truthful with me... For real... Kelly or Me? Do you prefer it gentle? Massage your balls.

Or hard? Slap your balls extremely hard, as if it were my ass. Com'on, you can.

Hahah... I think you prefer me. See. copy my pose, spread your legs, and slap your balls again, five times.

Repeat pet. Pain is pleasure too.

But I'm getting wet already...

That means... Ready for entering... Of a hard and thick cock.

In this perfect pussy of mine.

Behold.

Cuck: (Start at 4:40 - https://hqporner.com/hdporn/112165-raw_ ... rrier.html ) If time is short, there's a reduced version here: https://www.erome.com/a/349354RQ

AFTERNOON END.
Day 2 - Night

Play this version if you RUINED in the morning!
Hey brian. Tonight is about you and me.

No mean girls, no rush. Just some pleasure. And freedom

I just need to finish up answering a few emails and I'll be right back, okay? Don't play with that cock without me *She swings your cage's keys in the air before closing her hand and going up* - *You wait for a little while, when Vanessa sends you a text message*

READ MESSAGE
Hey cuckboy! Earlier today I had a really good fuck, as you saw. But I want you to remember, so I'm sending you some pictures. You better follow your rules or else... Well, do it.

OPEN PICS

NANCY IS BACK
Oh dear... Look at you... You are drooling is desperation. It's cute.

Yes, she IS annoying sometimes... Poor Brian... Well, let's unlock this, shall we? I prefer you edging.

I like to watch you stroke... And a promise is a promise. *She takes the key in her hand*

But I won't lie... I enjoy you in this state too...

It's so cool we are here together. We've met in other conditions before... And so much has changed. Lust BnB... I had to take some time outside.

It's nice for you to see this side of me...

I have been nice to you before but... You had a voucher, it was my job to let you cum.

Now I'll do because It is really hot seeing you explode in a looong orgasm...

Don't tell anyone. But sometimes I wish I could just ride your cock... Until it go soft inside my warm pussy...

It would be unprofessional of me... But I'm on vacation so who gives a fuck?

Alright, enough of this. Time to edge *She throws you the key. Allowing you unlock yourself*

Let's play by your rules... Well, this is a pussy reveal?

Right?

And what about?

Tits reveal? Oh you don't have one for those? Now you do. Yes, you do.

Don't they deserve some love too?

I bet someone already said that to you before...

Does tits hidden are a rule? No? Ooohh Brian com'on! Have some fun! They just wanna play hide and seek, edge for them!

Ooops, sorry I'm distracted, can't hide them properly... Is this a reveal again?

See all those girls have a fuckton of fun with you. I deserve it too. Edge if you agree.

Talking about other girls...

You have been around some heavy lesbian action these days... Don't you?

Unfortunately... Locked as a pet! So... Why we don't do some roleplay, huh? Let's pretend this is a lesbian scene!

Lay down! Spread your legs and do your frenulum massage thing. But do it fast!

Do for my pussy...

For my legs...

For my ass...

And edge like this!

See... I won't even ask. I'll let you decide by yourself if this thing right in your face deserves or not and edge.

Ooof... Stop.. Take a break. Breath in, Breath out... Slowly. Don't stroke

You must be desperate... Jesus I'm here imagining how high can you blow your load in this situation.

I bet you could do a self facial standing...haha..

Stroke the shaft only, reeeally slow... Let's admire each other a bit.

Come closer now...

I want you holding the edge for my pussy. Don't stop. 10 seconds per pose...Ready? 3..2...

Go! Edge! Hold.

Yes Brian. Worship the mind melting sight of my pussy, of my whole being.

Intense, right?? Yeeeaah Stop!

Choose: Edge or not. Exercise your free will.

Such a good time....Edge? No Edge? I wonder in what state your mind is right now...

Are you taking all this opportunity to breathe again? Anxiously wondering when I'm gonna force you to edge? Or are you pumping like crazy, all gooned out already?

Oh Brian...I'm giving you the Option to edge for me. This is freaking rare! Go on, you don't even need to stroke if you don't want to.

But remember... Everything in life, comes with a price....

Every choice has its consequences... Haha

So now that you see my pussy. Edge 3 times quickly if you choose not to edge at least one time before!

And edge once again... But do it standing, try to mimic me.

And again...

And hold an edge for 20 seconds for this final pose....

Stop babe. This is almost cruelty already.

I'll be fair with you. I know you liked Vanessa, in the end... So. Let's do her way. Let's do a final push before you explode. If it's too hard for you, you may change an edge for 10 ball slaps, okay? So if I say "Edge" you may choose pain instead!

Edge!

Edge!

Edge for my legs and feet!

Mhmmm... The famous pain or pleasure choice...I think it's more pain or desperation for you....

Don't worry cuck boy, we are almost there...

Edge again!

Will you not edge for these soles? Com'on!

Mmmmmhhm....

Allright. Stop this shit. It's time! The final countdown! The messy hour! I wanna see the ceiling painted in white... I'll get in all 4s and count you down... One each per number. Ok? The ten last edges before the release

Ten...

Nine...

Eight...

Seven... Pump it Brian!

Six!

Five!

Four!

Three... PUMP THAT HARD COCK FOR MY PUSSY!

TWO....

PUMP AND... HANDS OFF! RUIN IT NOW.... Yes, RUIN IT! Don't you dare have an orgasm here.

You see Brian... Lust BnB taught me many things...

And the main one is respect. Respect for the other girls, for the other dommes, for the other goddesses...

And this, Brian boy. Is not your fucking playground. It is not your house, not MY house. It's Vanessa's. And I would never break a promise with her...

You? Haha please slut. There is no need to respect a thing like you. But I honour my word, didn't I? We played!

I hope you enjoyed this... Side of mine. No super nice girl would be able to own a place full of bossy girls like Lust. Well Brian. Lesson learned.

What now?? Haha, smear that cum in your face and stare at my ass and feet for a while. Then go to sleep, babe boy, you better rest. Do pobachennya!

SET END
==================
Play this version if you did NOT ruin in the morning!
Hey brian. Tonight is about you and me.

And the shame you put on me...

I just need to finish up answering a few emails and I'll be right back. Don't play with that cock without me *She swings your cage's keys in the air before closing her hand and going up* - *You wait for a little while, when Vanessa sends you a text message*

READ MESSAGE
Hey cuckboy! Earlier today I had a really good fuck, as you saw. But I want you to remember, so I'm sending you some pictures. You better follow your rules or else... Well, do it.

OPEN PICS

NANCY IS BACK
Oh dear... Look at you... You are drooling is desperation. It's cute.

Yes, she IS annoying sometimes... But you were far worse than annoying.

*She takes the key in her hand*.. You were mean to me. How come you could not ruin?

Anyway... I enjoy you at this state too...

It's so cool we are here together. We've met in other conditions before... And so much has changed. Lust BnB... I had to take some time outside.

It's unfortunate that you failed me...

I have been nice to you before but... You had a voucher, it was my job to let you cum.

Now I''ll ruin you... So yeah. Dwell in this frustation, knowing no orgasm will happen here.

But I confess... Don't tell anyone. Sometimes I wish I could just ride your cock... Until it go soft inside my warm pussy...

It would be unprofessional of me... But I could never do that to someone who failed me so hard in front of my friend.

Alright, enough of this. Enough of this cage. Yeah. I'm being nice so you can build up the perfect ruin. Time to edge *She throws you the key. Allowing you unlock yourself*

I won't sit here all sad about what you have done! I'm on vacation, let's have some fun. Let's play by your rules... Well, is this a pussy reveal?

Right?

And what about?

Tits reveal? Oh you don't have one for those? Now you do. Yes, you do.

Don't they deserve some love too?

I bet someone already said that to you before...

Does tits hidden are a rule? No? Ooohh Brian com'on! Have some fun! They just wanna play hide and seek, edge for them!

Ooops, sorry I'm distracted, can't hide them properly... Is this a reveal again?

See all those girls have a fuckton of fun with you. I deserve it too. Edge if you agree.

Talking about other girls...

You have been around some heavy lesbian action these days... Don't you?

Unfortunately... Locked as a pet! So... Why we don't do some roleplay, huh? Let's pretend this is a lesbian scene!

Lay down! Spread your legs and do your frenulum massage thing. But do it fast!

Do for my pussy...

For my legs...

For my ass...

And edge like this!

See... I won't even ask. I'll let you decide by yourself if this thing right in your face deserves or not and edge.

Ooof... Stop.. Take a break. Breath in, Breath out... Slowly. Don't stroke

You must be desperate... Jesus I'm here imagining how high can you blow your load in this situation.

I bet you could do a self facial standing...haha..

Stroke the shaft only, reeeally slow... Let's admire each other a bit.

Come closer now...

I want you holding the edge for my pussy. Don't stop. 10 seconds per pose...Ready? 3..2...

Go! Edge! Hold.

Yes Brian. Worship the mind melting sight of my pussy, of my whole being.

Intense, right?? Yeeeaah Stop!

Choose: Edge or not. Exercise your free will.

Such a good time....Edge? No Edge? I wonder in what state your mind is right now...

Are you taking all this opportunity to breathe again? Anxiously wondering when I'm gonna force you to edge? Or are you pumping like crazy, all gooned out already?

Oh Brian...I'm giving you the Option to edge for me. This is freaking rare! Go on, you don't even need to stroke if you don't want to.

But remember... Everything in life, comes with a price....

Every choice has its consequences... Haha

So now that you see my pussy. Edge 3 times quickly if you choose not to edge at least one time before!

And edge once again... But do it standing, try to mimic me.

And again...

And hold an edge for 20 seconds for this final pose....

Stop babe. This is almost cruelty already.

I'll be fair with you. I know you liked Vanessa, in the end... So. Let's do her way. Let's do a final push before you explode. If it's too hard for you, you may change an edge for 10 ball slaps, okay? So if I say "Edge" you may choose pain instead!

Edge!

Edge!

Edge for my legs and feet!

Mhmmm... The famous pain or pleasure choice...I think it's more pain or desperation for you....

Don't worry cuck boy, we are almost there...

Edge again!

Will you not edge for these soles? Com'on!

Mmmmmhhm....

Allright. Stop this shit. It's time! The final countdown! The messy hour! The ruin of the night! I'll get in all 4s and count you down... One each per number. Ok? The ten last edges before the release

Ten...

Nine...

Eight...

Seven... Pump it Brian!

Six!

Five!

Four!

Three... PUMP THAT HARD COCK FOR MY PUSSY!

TWO....

PUMP AND... Stop. Nope. Not yet. You don't deserve to ruin for me. I told you would ruin caged. So get soft and put that cage on... And do you wanna know how you are gonna ruin? Yeah... You will go back to the pictures I asked Vanessa to send to you earlier. The 5 groups... Roll a dice to decide which group you will ruin for. If it's a six you may choose. And that is it.You are gonna repeatedly do whatever the fuck you need to ruin an orgasm inside that cage to any picture of that group. When you do, come back to me. Yes, a ruin all alone, you and your pictures...

RUINED - BACK TO NANCY
You see Brian... Lust BnB taught me many things...

And the main one is respect. Respect for myself, respect for the other girls, for the other dommes, for the other goddesses...

And this, Brian boy. Is not your fucking playground. It is not your house, not MY house. It's Vanessa's. And you made me look like an stupid bitch.

The next time... I'll force you to eat it.

I hope you enjoyed this... I hope you learned that no super nice girl would be able to own a place full of bossy girls like Lust.

What now?? Hah! Smear that cum in your face and stare at my ass and feet for a while. Then go to sleep, cuck, you better rest. Do pobachennya!

SET END

It's time to duel

Dos and Don'ts & toys

Toys:
Ball gag and handcuffs (harness like this picture), chastity cage, fleshlight, nipple clamps linked by chain with cock ring, rope, shoelaces, wooden spoon, clothespins, belts, rubber bands, slippers (for spanking)
DO/DON'Ts:
DO :yes: :CEI, JOI, CBT, Cumplay, nipple play/torture, chastity, edging, ruin, spanking, surface pain, bondage, private humiliation, cockhero, webteases, PMVs, compilations, almost any categories, including trans, femboy, gay, hentai, soft or hardcore.
DON'T :no: : Won't do anal, public, pictures, proof, save/freeze loads. Won't do or watch pee, scat, blood, gore, vomit, pregnant, granny.
brian
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by brian »

WOW korashar! Christmas is coming sooner - or later when I start the set :w00t:

Thank you so much for this, I can see the effort without even opening it. I cannot wait! Hope I can return a favor soon (feel free to hit me up with length-preferences).

Merry Christmas everyone
We don't want to ruin the fun, do we?
Last full orgasm: 11/MAY/2024
Last ruin: 21/MAY/2024
j3rry
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by j3rry »

Tags:
#EveryoneSET#WBj3rry
#RULES j3rry

SET:
There are 145 pictures here.

Which ones will you choose?

🎄slow stroking for Nora Pace

🎄medium speed stroking for Karina

🎄Leona Mia lets you only palm your dick

🎄Lena The Plug outside. Will you be brave and...
stroke until edge for her in the park?

🎄Are you ready to cum for Jill Kassidy and Xxlayna Marie?

🎄If you prefer to stay denied, end this set with Andi Land.

🎄All Millie Morgan wants for Christmas is a creampie Her husband won't give her.
Will you fulfill her wish?

If you want to make me cum, just play the game called: Help Me Cum Please! v2.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
It's time to duel
Leader board
MVP June 2023 & March 2024 & April 2024
korashar
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by korashar »

j3rry wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 12:53 pm
J3rry

Going to play this everyoneset later! Also noticed you are back around, I made this set for you a while back. Pointing out, since notifications can get messy around here.
brian wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 2:38 pm
Brian

No problem! Merry Christmas!
Btw, about length preference. I would really enjoy a very long set. The ones I can only play during a "free day", like you. And also like you, long doesn't need to mean a ton of pictures and etc, but tasks in between set parts or things alike.

Comment on your preferences and set making.
I really have no idea how can you CUM caged without prostate massage or some kind of vibrator... :lol: So it gets really hard for me to "tease" around this idea. If you could explain more how you do it in the future, would be really cool to know!

Also, while we share some things in common, like the free-time difficulty due to real life and liking multi-days, your desperation mode and the fact that you like being teased in cage for longer periods is something we differ a lot. I hope I can still take a grasp of this and tease you enough, but I just felt like commenting on this because I do enjoy observing the different preferences each player here has!

FEEDFOWARD for Brian (Read this ONLY WHEN you complete the last set I made.)
I was going to make a third part for the set called "What the fuck happened yesterday", but unfortunately I could not even start it in time. So you must have noticed some "hooks" like Lana Rhoades one that ended up being nothing. Sorry for that :-D . I'll try to make it later!

I think I went too far with a 50 minutes video, but... When I saw it had the 3 girls I was building my story around, I could not lose this opportunity! I hope you could enjoy it somehow, even if in frustration. Also, tell me when the amount of edges is enough, I tend to keep adding more and more edges on next sets until the person tell me it's too much.

My Rules

It's time to duel

Dos and Don'ts & toys

Toys:
DO/DON'Ts:
korashar
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by korashar »

brian wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 2:55 pm Hi everyone,

I put together a simple #everyoneset - you can use your own rules, it's very basic and simple so I hope everyone enjoys

#WBBrian
Hello all!

For those who liked the idea, I made a webtease based on this set from Brian. Made it without the Christmas theme.

https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=68105

It's time to duel

Dos and Don'ts & toys

Toys:
DO/DON'Ts:
Noah
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Noah »

Ecik17 wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 2:32 pm

Feedback for Noah
The games continue….and I’m all in for it! Mila is such a hot host…and with the others “helping, I knew I was in for a hard time :lol: after being warmed up by filthy Larkin love…and a nasty gooning video, I was ready for the challenges…I was fine until goddsss Verona. After her, there was a lot of edging without permission to Mila.

The second challenge was really creative! I went with optiona and got 2 right ( abella, Dani)

The third challenge capitalized on my desperation :-D I needed to cum…but wanted to play it safe… :blush: so I did 2 pmvs…edged 30 times…and held as edge for 5/seconds. So I won 1 out of 3 :-) I really like how devious these games are!
Feedback for Ecik
Really really really really enjoyed the concept of the struggle bus... Wish I hadn't failed NNN already by the time I actually got to play this set... It would have been a potential one to break me :lol: I hope you'll make some more intense teases like that for me, that get me completely hooked to porn... Especially loved how I was forced to undergo even more before I was allowed to continue... Loved how that fast stroking to brown eyes turnt out perfectly... I could feel the effort you put into this tease! Hope you'll make more like that for me in the future to turn my gooner brain into mush :lol: On that note, your tease will continue as promised ;)
A new set for Ecik!

Bad news and good news! Currently it is under investigation whether the previous round has been tempered with or not... For those who like drama, that is not necessarily bad news, but we take it very seriously and will make sure that there will be consequences if we do find that people have cheated... Therefore all results of Round 2 cannot be validly used for this round... To please the crowd, all contestants will be punished... This is done to motivate them to come forward and say who has cheated... Because it all happened under the wings of Mila, our usual host... She is put on inactive until the research is over... We know here as a trustworthy member of 'Win or Whimper', therefore we do not want to cast any shade on her... But even our members will be punished if we would conclude they have broken any of the rules... The good news is that I have been waiting very long to finally host this game, and that I have been given that chance now! I will give you a Round 3 to remember! So here is a little warm-up for everyone https://nl.pornhub.com/view_video.php?v ... 4796263633 Follow her instructions...

Now edge three times per minute to https://femdom-joi.com/akadanidaniels-g ... -your-day/ No cumming, obviously... Then hold the edge for as long as you can https://nl.spankbang.com/80te4/video/ep ... n+goon+pmv the moment you have to stop, slap your balls to the beat...

Before we get to the game edge two times per minute to https://femdom-joi.com/emma-lux-stroke- ... ain-cells/ and then four times per minute to https://femdom-joi.com/humiliation-pov- ... -scramble/

Enough torment of those cock and balls for now... It is time for the first game... Today's theme will be cards... Make a choice... Draw cards and add to get the edges you need to do to a video: http://random-cards.com/random-cards/
A) 5 (every red card is doubled in score)
B) 10 (every HEARTS is tripled in score)
C) 15 (a RED QUEEN resets your score, a BLACK QUEEN triples your next card)

POINT FOR EVERY CARD:
NUMBER CARDS = CORRESPONDING NUMBER
ACE = 1 or 11 (BLACK = 1, RED = 11)
JACK = 10
QUEEN = 20
KING = 0

VIDEO TO EDGE TO: https://spankbang.com/8934e/video/megamix+goon+pmv

That was a good show, wasn't it? I think all of you could use a break... Listen to this while tapping your balls https://spankbang.com/53uqu/video/asmr+ahegao+moaning

Edge every time she says goon/gooner... https://femdom-joi.com/goddexx-daphne-gooners-get-dumb/

Do this, Ecik https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=54778 (choose the denial package and pledge one day: score as many points as you can, but stay in there for a maximum of 30 minutes after you have earned your first points... You can stay in there for 30 minutes longer to score extra points... The points will be taken into account in Round 4...)

That was intense... Are you ready for Round 2? http://random-cards.com/random-cards/ The first card you draw the second card is mine... The difference between the cards is the amount of edges you must do... Every round you lose doubles all the edges you have to do so far... Add the edges every round that you play (video to edge to: https://spankbang.com/6580t/video/milke ... orn+addict)... Choose
A) Play 5 rounds
B) Play 8 rounds (choose one round that you can 'delete')
C) Play 10 rounds (choose one round that you can 'delete', if a Queen of Hearts is drawn you stop the game and do 100 edges to the video)

POINT FOR EVERY CARD:
NUMBER CARDS = CORRESPONDING NUMBER
ACE = 11 (BLACK = 1, RED = 11)
JACK = 12
QUEEN = 13
KING = 14

EXAMPLE: Round 1 you draw a 7 and Leah draws a Jack... Difference is five... Because Leah won your count will be 10 edges... Round 2 you draw a RED ACE (11) and Leah draws a 2... 10+9 edges = 19... In round 3 you draw a 2 and Leah a 4, which means 19+2 = 21... However, because Leah won the edges double (21x2 = 42)...

Time to relax again... Watch the last five minutes as you rub your balls https://spankbang.com/4lagu/video/lydia ... ning+twins

Ready for the last round? Play 10 rounds of https://www.247blackjack.com Just play them while listening to and open the spoiler after... Write down how many times you have won...

Do you really think I do not know that you have cheated, Ecik?... By now you have cum, I am sure of that... The results to this last round do not matter at all, because I will tell the crowd you have lost them all anyway... Edge to every sweet TikTok video https://nl.pornhub.com/view_video.php?v ... 5f03a893e5 (watch the last 10 minutes) or else I will share your little secret and Mila will get in trouble too... Edge an additional time to every video that really turns you on…

CHOICE:
A) CONFESS WHAT HAPPENED
B) DENY WHAT HAPPENED

That was the last round... Shame that Ecik did so poorly... He was doing so well... Let us see what that means for the next round... Would be a shame to see him get punished again...
My rules
You decide whether (and how) I get to cum (full or ruins) or not (denial~)... I like unfair games, mind games, games of chance, relentless teasing, twists and turns, devious women, being outsmarted within a tease, hypnotic/suggestive teases, gooning teases, being sunk deeper into porn, creativity... Just anything that messes with my mind, really

Creativity and material
I love giving creative freedom (that does respect my turn-offs) to include anything you think will drive me mad, even if it completely ignores all my rules! That also means I am fine with you including more than just pictures (like teases, CH, JOI, video’s etcetera)!

Triggers / Weaknesses / Turn-offs
- Skintight clothes
- Lingerie
- Panty outline
- Ass
- Bending over, arched back
- Cleavage
- Thighs (Thigh gap)
- Twerking, wiggling, teasing dancing
- TikTok thots
- Cum Shots / Cum Swapping / Cum covered
- Lesbian (girls kissing, licking)
- Girls ahegao, drooling
- Fucking machines, mounting dildo's, sucking dildo's.
- POV Blowjobs
- Toys that spurt cum
- Girls masturbating passionately (can be sensually or roughly)
- Pillow humping
- Censored porn
- Being called a 'porn addict'
- Porn addict/gooner captions
- Gooner/addiction/hypno clips
- Moans
- Lewd ASMR (wet sounds, moans)

Turn-offs
Too much focus on the guy within porn, sissification/bimbofication
Pornstars that I like (you are welcome to introduce me to new girls that should be on the list ;-) I am sure I like way more girl than are already on the list ;))
Pornstars
Gloria Sol
Guerlain
Michaela Isizzu
Alex Grey
Nancy A(ce)
Liya Silver
Ariana Marie
Emily Willis
Sabina Rouge
Jia Lissa
Lorena Garcia
Alexa Tomas
Niemira
Melena A
Amber Sym
Lauren Crist
Lena Nicole
Demy Fray
Riley Anne
Tracy Lindsay
Mandy Kay
Gia Rameygay
Nadya Nabakova
Alina Lopez
Molly Stewart
Calypso
Sapphira A
Sybil A
Abella Danger
Eliza Ibarra
Ellie Leen
Aidra Fox
Mila Azul
Shaiden Rogue
Eva Elfie
Lily Lou
Lacy Lennon

Instagram / Models / Only Fans
Natalie Rouge
Sabrina Lynn
Jennatwitch
STPeach
Nathalie
Belle Delphine
Seltin Sweet
Alice Delish
Amouranth
Yus Lopez
Maja Strojek
Sarah Jean Underwood
Miss Bo
Julia Rose
Gigi Paris
Angie Varona
Sarah Houchens
Alla Bruletova
Sveta Bilyalova
Tofje_
Lulu Salvadori
Natalia Gryglewska
Lauren Summer
Morgan Lux
Maare Beaar (Mariana)
Alexis Ren
Aspen Mansfield
Nata Lee
Irina Dreyt
Yuliya Balandina
Angie Dusak
Alex Kay
Jessica Nigri
Jutta Leerdam
Maria Fernanda Galvao
Galina Dubenenko
Clara Lindblom
Julia Rommelt
Polina Malinovskaya
Emily Elizabeth
Silvia Caruso
Sommer Ray
Nasty Nass
Tasya (Twerk)
Any girl of StacyQ
Edging/Stroking
The amount of strokes/edges are decided by you by activating one of the three modes below (you can use different modes for parts of your teases). I am calling it the ‘Goon'O'Meter’! See it as an additional way for you to increase how badly I should be gooned out! Standard it will be on 'Level 1 Aroused'. The higher the level the more edging I will have to do!

You can adapt the concept to your set by adding, changing or removing things. You may even add more levels ;-)

Level 1 Aroused
- 20 strokes for every category (cumulative in one picture, max 60 strokes per picture)
- Only stroking without edging allowed to videos (unless the video instructs it)

Level 2 Triggered
- One edge for every category (cumulative in one picture, max four edges per picture)
- Two edges per minute to videos

Level 3 Gooned
- Two edges for every category (cumulative in one picture, max six edges per picture)
- Three edges per minute to videos

Level 4 Addicted
- Two edges for every category (cumulative in one picture, max 10 edges per picture).
- Five edges per minute to videos

Categories that I will edge/stroke to
Ass
Cleavage
Lingerie
Stockings
Laced Lingerie
Tight clothing
Ahegao/Drooling
Yoga Pants, tight jeans or leggings
Bending over
Arched back
Skirts/Dresses
Kissing Girls
Blowjob
Lesbian
Licking
Thigh gap
Upskirt
Cum shot/swap/covered
Blonde(s)
Fucking Machines
Mounting/Sucking/Cum-spurting Dildo’s
Twerking/Wiggling/Sensually Moving
Censored porn
Porn addict/gooner captions

If anyone sends me a set then I will return the favor by creating one for you!

Creator of many devious forum games and always up for exchanging personal teases!
brian
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by brian »

korashar wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 1:34 am
Feedback for an amazing experience!

Day 1: A new face! I must say I didn't know Kelly initially, and she's not my tipical type - but man she grew on me quick! It started out veeeeery challenging because I hadn't cum in a week! Honestly, all the edging. I was a mess in no time, bascially living on the edge and sooo scared to ruin it. That wrinkle with the fleshlight was awesome. I was so careful.

Then Vanessa: I must say, I didn't expect it, but damn the strict demeanor suited her well. Too well! All the edging. Do you know the tingling feeling, when you know the orgasm would feel especially good? I had that, and I was in desperation mode in no time. When I had to edge for both I was thinking about the nasty things they could do to that orgasm. I was acutally releived when I had to lock up, as I was scared I'd lose control. I have to admit. I couldn't do all edges, I was basically on edge non stop, the edges weren't clear if you know what I mean? That's why I also chose Vanessas clip locked - what a video. She was amazing.

Night: Kelly was growing on me so much. I was desperate to stroke for her. I almost came during that scene of hers (more on that later). Then Vanessa again. Honestly, that cucking scene was amazing, I was close to cum multiple times. I loved the dialog and how they looked. That ending, when Vanessa was teasing to unlock me was BRILLIANT. Masterpiece, honestly. I was stunned :\'-( :w00t:

Day 2: What a pleasant view, and what an unpleasant feeling. I was straining against my cage when they talked about ruining in the cage. Please no. I was desperate to stroke, to feel. ...all their teasing made me really worked up (though I wasn't on the same level that soon after getting up).

I obliged and ruined in my cage :\'-( . Because I didn't want to disappoint Nancy, and because I was hoping for a pleasant ending. What a load it was, and so frustrating after a week.(I'll explain later, as you explicitly asked about this). The video was awesome, too. Lesbian cucking is amazing!

Mostly, and unfortunately, I lose a lot of excitement after ruining. But I started to go through the entire tease again for the feedback and was right back on track.

I was certain I would be finally allowed to stroke again in the afternoon. This is such a good way to do it: sooo many edges and then locked and non at all. It drove me crazy (in a good way :lol:). I strained against my cage for all the great pictures. And then another cuck scene :\'-( . She looked soo good again. Loved that scene. (some how links don't work for HQPorner but I found it).

She also grew on me with very scene. It's the story and diaglog that makes favorites for me. Amazing job on that as usual.

Finally evening! The cucking by Vanessa (a new devilish fav is born) got me up to speed in no time.
An Nancy: she looked perfect as usual. Surely she'd reward me.....all the edging. I was dying to cum- But no :\'-(

What a wicked ending. Loved the story, the models, the dialog. I had high expectations - despite your warning - and wasn't disappointed in the slightest :lol: :love:

Thank yo sou much for this wonderful experience. It was awesome! I'll definitely return the favor soon.

PS: I was certain I'd see Lana after those cameos? Distraction?

I'll follow up on the caged topic and the other post next. I've actually got to run, just wanted to get the feedback out! :-D
korashar
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by korashar »

brian wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 2:12 pm
FB on FB

Glad you liked!

As I said in my Feedfoward above :lol: here's the reason for Lana:

"I was going to make a third part for the set called "What the fuck happened yesterday", but unfortunately I could not even start it in time. So you must have noticed some "hooks" like Lana Rhoades one that ended up being nothing. Sorry for that :-D . I'll try to make it later!

I think I went too far with a 50 minutes video, but... When I saw it had the 3 girls I was building my story around, I could not lose this opportunity! I hope you could enjoy it somehow, even if in frustration. Also, tell me when the amount of edges is enough, I tend to keep adding more and more edges on next sets until the person tell me it's too much."

I tried the "Multi-ruin" since you say on your rules that it might work if it slowly build up after some desperation.

Also, Vanessa personality just came naturally because of her look in one single picture! She's the kind of girl I would love to get spanked by haha.

It's time to duel

Dos and Don'ts & toys

Toys:
DO/DON'Ts:
Drool
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by Drool »

Hi, I'm back for a while. :blush:
korashar wrote:
#korasharset
#wbDrool

Length:
~ 1.5 hrs.
The Set:
You need: nipple clamps, sock mace

Watch this for warm-up and edge at least once.

https://spankbang.com/6pm4n/video/big+wet+tease+pmv

More warm-up. More edging.

https://spankbang.com/8zmor/video/milkshake+pmv+m57

So this is the stuff you like to jerk off for?
Eww... you filthy slut.
Let me take control of your dick and I will make you beg for mercy.

Edge for me and then slap the head of your dick 10 times.

Oh, and forget all your rules.
I'm ruling here.

Edge twice.

Then put on your nipple clamps with the cock ring.

Nice!
Now you also look like a real slut.

Give me 3 edges.
And then goon for this:
https://spankbang.com/54yke/video/tight ... ckmeat+pmv
Time for a little ball exercise, my little slut.

After each edge you have to pull at your nipple clamps, so it really hurts and then hit your balls with your special weapon.
Edge, pull, hit. Edge pull hit.
How many edges can you do?
The result matters, little slut.

https://spankbang.com/4wdnu/video/the+f ... ompilation
If you did 12 or more edges - it's okay.
But if you did less, I'm afraid I have to punish you, lazy slut.

For every edge you did less than 12, bust your balls hard with your tool. Make sure every hit is harder than the one before.
Say "Thank you Mistress Alex" after each blow.

Good boy.

Talking of good boys, here's some relaxing freestyle gooning for you.
Take your clamps and cock ring off before you start.

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php? ... 95e58045d0
Relaxed? I hope so, because you will put your clamps'n'cockring on again and we will get serious.
EDGE for me.

... and now it's time for your first possible RUIN & EAT.

Stroke to the beat. Ruin if you have to (and eat it). But it's better to hold out... maybe you will need this cum for later...
https://spankbang.com/7nki1/video/party ... p+anal+pmv
Well done (either way).
Look how you have turned me on.

Goon for me for this triple feature:
https://spankbang.com/5igvn/video/hardz ... y+girl+pmv

https://spankbang.com/4rwjf/video/pmv+t ... thewatcher

https://spankbang.com/7g1yw/video/anastasiapmv+pm

Well, you know, I liked your struggling with the edges and the clamps and the killer sock.
Same game again.
Edge, pull, BAM!

Let's see if you can get 16 or more edges... Or... punishment!

https://spankbang.com/5luru/video/no+limits

16 or more edges:
You are an impressive slut and you deserve some reward.
Have fun with this little sub bitch.
When she has counted down to "1" at the end, you can open the last spoiler below.

https://spankbang.com/8zb4i/video/bfj+joi
RUIN it.
And eat your cum.

Hm.... yummie.
See you, slut! :heart:
Less than 16:
RUIN an orgasm for me now! Put the sticky stuff in your mouth and keep it there.
EDGE again and stay close to the edge while watching this short clip.
When she cums: RUIN again and swallow the cum in your mouth.

That was it for today.
Bye bye slut. :heart:

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php? ... 2c5bb75f85
My rules:
I like gooning to hardcore PMVs.
Anal, latex, oil, asians...

The perfect set for me has lots of videos with a few pictures for the story (Which can be pretty basic: "Hey slut, drop your pants.").

Ideal session length: 1-2 hours.
(3 hours are a real challenge, 4 hours a physical limit. :unsure: )

I will goon for every clip and do 20 strokes or an edge for each picture.
But custom rules and all sorts of creativity are highly appreciated.

Toys: clover nipple clamps with connecting chain, fleshlight, clothespegs.
Default toy use: I will wear the clamps for every second clip.

Ending: Denial, ruin, multiple ruin, full, cei...

Last full orgasm: 30 Dec 2023 - Last ruined orgasm: -
Ecik17
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ecik17 »

Drool wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 2:34 pm
Welcome back! :-D A set for you!
#droolset
#wbecik17

Length and toys
About 90 minutes. You will need your toys.
Welcome to my goon year party! We are going to make sure that in 2024 Your cock is the hardest ever! Start stroking it, and listen!
At my party, gooning is mandatory! So if you stop stroking for any reason to any video, you must rewind it by 30 seconds Riding the edge? I don’t care. Keep stroking. Gooners never stop stroking…and you are a gooner!Now, visit any of the rooms below, and talk to my other guests! Have fun!

Visit the kitchen
I’m hard at work baking tasty treats for the guests…why don’t you help me and grab some oil from these videos…
https://spankbang.com/5azar/video/mo+b ... +by+mcdohl
https://spankbang.com/5aa1c/video/oil+ ... ny+ass+pmv
https://spankbang.com/5m5rc/video/i+like+that+oil+pmv
https://spankbang.com/5vwtg/video/hot+ ... +silly+pmv

There! These treats are perfect!
Visit the basement
Not too many people like to party in a basement, but I do! Why? Because it’s kinky! And because you are here you musty like to be kinky too! Watch these, but add a clothespin after every edge
https://spankbang.com/53ugi/video/latex+dream+pmv
https://spankbang.com/556r1/video/pmv+desire+pmvfiend
https://spankbang.com/8sexw/video/glit ... rk+4k60fps
That’s enough perverted fun, don’t you think? Take the pins off, and go back upstairs!

Visit the backyard
It’s usually cold during goon year, but not here! It’s hot! And there’s nothing better than to listen to good pmvs jams while at the pool! Like these…

https://spankbang.com/5bw7i/video/aria ... usic+video
https://spankbang.com/56b2w/video/pmv+ ... ake+it+off
https://spankbang.com/749u0/video/toxi ... ney+spears
Aren’t those so much fun? Happy goon year!
Visit the bedroom
Hi! I’m a college exchange student who lives here! I’m waiting for my friends…Let me show you who they are!

https://spankbang.com/3yfae/video/vina+sky+friends+pmv
https://spankbang.com/3yf9h/video/asa+ ... ainted+pmv
https://spankbang.com/4wdbr/video/the+ ... ompilation

And now you must go! I have to change for the party!
Visit the bathroom
At parties, many people visit the bathroom to fix their makeup. Or do drugs.. or fuck. What do you do in the bathroom? Gooning? Of course! It is a goon year party, after all! So goon, and use your fleshlight

https://spankbang.com/6yr4q/video/oil+ ... brain+away

Panting? Check. Eyes rolled back? Check. Groaning..check! You look properly gooned out!

Done visiting rooms
Looks like you are starting off 2024 right…with full balls! Thanks for coming to my party, but not cumming over everything!
This party will continue, but not for you…you are denied! Happy 2024!

[/spoiler]
Helequin
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Helequin »

Sorry for another absence, too many things I needed to take care of.
Ecik17 wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 2:35 pm
Some overdue feedback!
Thank you for the wonderful and sexy set! I played it a few weeks ago, but just didn’t have the time/energy/headspace to post here.

The set and ideas were brilliant, and it certainly got me going. I had to force it a bit at times because of where my head was/is at, but that takes nothing away from the fun here.

Kendra as always was absolutely ravishing.

Kate’s am class was a great way to start and get me in the mood. Won’t lie, something about fantasizing about sucking these girls off kept me very interested.

The showers were a challenge for sure, and I definitely started to edge even when I shouldn’t. Domino...holy crap she’s so hot.

For the evening, getting teased in my cage is always a huge turn on and only added to the allure of worshipping some of the girls. Lots of edges towards the finale, of being denied and staying with Kendra. Somehow I think my desires would be a lot hire if I really did stay in her house a while :lol:

Thank you again for the set! I’m going to try a different experimental rule set from here, but some of the things introduced in this one might show up again.
And a set for you again!
#Ecik17set
#WBHelequin

“Hey there Ecik! How were your holidays? Let’s get started right away, I think my special rule will be sure to give you a more complete warm up.” She smirks.

“And it really has been so sweet of you to give some of us girls who have been missing a certain someone these special rules to keep us having fun! I know I appreciate it!” On the last slap she also grabs your balls and gives them a hard squeeze.

“If I can be honest, I was kind of looking forward to just relaxing and watching Hele get himself savaged by girl cock until he snapped out of it. Too bad that part didn’t work out.”

“But now he’s back with a new idea to try for having some fun. And I think it will also be a lot of fun to watch! And while technically we can all play with him again...”

“Eva, Lorena and I can’t really take part in the game. It would be too easy for us to win. But we can definitely use our influence to...play with what happens along the way. And there is a real upside to us being apart as well...”

“Is all those special rules you’ve given us still have a real reason to be there until Hele is himself!” She laughs, taking your cock and stroking at something definitely faster than 80 bpm and giving you the slaps to your balls while still stroking.

“Of course rules like these I’d appreciate any time for no reason at all. But I wouldn’t want you feeling like you got short changed all our attention while you were supposed to be keeping us amused.”

“As you are well aware, us girls talk lots! So yes, we have already thought about just what Lorena’s little rule could do to you.”

“Actually, make that all of our rules. They’re fun and suit each of us. But also how potent those rules are has so much to do with the order they come in doesn’t it?”

“All these slaps,” this round they come harder, “Might just cool you off at the wrong moment.”

“Or right at the beginning, the extra worship for Eva’s ass might not make you struggle too much.”

“But once I have you warmed up, cock and balls tingling, then you start to hit the edge over and over. Well, if Eva and that sexy ass of hers walks in then, suddenly 20 strokes is a big deal.”

“See? Special rules are a lot of fun to think about and use! And I can only imagine the girls will be coming to you for ideas for this contest Hele is trying out. Go wild with it if they do!” Kyla suddenly laughs, “It would almost be fun for Eva, Lorena and I to bet on who might win, but odds are we’d all be wrong! Too many girls for just 3 guesses.”

“Actually that has me thinking, maybe you can host a contest for the three of us somewhere in your rules? It might give you some fun new game to be teased to and it will let the three of us play someone...something while Hele runs his contest. You don’t have to of course, we’re not your goddesses after all but if you think it would be fun go for it. Just make it something Eva won’t easily win because she’ll suck dick in public!” Kyla winks. “Now go have fun today!”

You head for the next room.
And are immediately greeted with moans and the wet, lewd sounds of sex.

Anissa looks up just long enough to grin, “Hey Ecik! With Hele away I’ve had to arrange my own fun, so it figures now I get some time to tease you too. Well come on in and enjoy the show!”

She doesn’t have time to say anything more before she is stuffed full.

She takes them both so deep, moaning out loud.

And it only seems to make her suck even more eagerly.

She is outright greedy for their cocks, putting on a display as you try to somehow stay off the edge.

She mumbles something, nodding eagerly.

And in another few seconds her lovers stuff both holes full.

“Enjoy the show so far Ecik? I’m so happy I got to fuck and tease all at once now...”

“Don’t you dare lose that load! Good boy!”

You hurry along to the next room.
And walk in on Lorena who seems to be wearing...well not much at all!

“Hey Ecik, come on in! I have a treat for you, because that special rule you gave me just makes me want to make sure I’m showing off my pussy to you all the time!” She giggles.

“Although I wonder if just making it so you can edge is enough. I think you should really want to edge any time you see it! I won’t force you, but do everything you can to make sure those strokes take you right to that edge. And of course, the earlier the better for more holding time!”

“Nice. I like this quite a lot.”

“Now I have to admit I’m still a little worried. Hele with no sex drive and only fantasizing about one woman is way out of character for him even when things are difficult. But maybe this contest will help.”

“If nothing else it will be an experience and keep his dick in working order! And it should be quite fun to watch everything the girls think up.”

“And meanwhile it looks like I can keep coming to you for extra amusement!” She winks.

“Which isn’t hard at all! This lovely pussy rule is just such an easy way to set you up. Can you imagine if behind the next door you find Tori doing a blowbang after all this edging?” Lorena giggles.

“Or maybe I just really wanted to fill those balls nice and full before Mila takes her shot at them!”

“Or maybe it’s all random and I have no idea who you see next!”

“Not that it matters. You’re still going to stroke and edge and get those balls hit one way or another. And you love every moment.”

“I know you do!”

“Right, someone else needs to see you tonight Ecik, so go on!”

“Awww, you’re looking a little worked over there! Come join me, though I can’t promise a break for your cock.” Nancy smiles.

“So...I was just thinking. You’ve always been so willing to help me and the Lust B&B out. Of course that’s usually fun as well but, there’s this new opportunity.”

“How useful wouldn’t it be for me, running the B&B, to have at my disposal my very own boy whore willing to do almost anything for free? I would never need to worry about suddenly not having a willing boy on hand to entertain a request...”

“And all I need to do to get is win Hele’s new contest. With all the creative ideas you have, all my experience and this body I stand a good shot.”

“Yes true, I’m not usually the cruel sort. But you know we cater to all tastes here. I’ve certainly dabbled and play a part.”

“Besides, what better place in the world could Hele end up whore for? We all know he’d love it and at least halfway volunteer!”

“Of course I don’t expect you to help for free! I could set you up with some B&B packages of course. Or maybe there’s a reward for that switchy side you have.” Nancy gives you a knowing look.

“Just think about it. How often don’t the teasing girls need a stud to fuck, suck and blast them with cum? You could be one of those studs here and there.”

“On the other hand, maybe that’s not a very interesting reward! Either way, you can tell me what you’d like in return for your help if you’re in.”

“Now, I need to do some planning!”

“Ecik! So glad we can finally get some tease time in. I was just getting used to being a goddess when my devoted subject took a break!”

“And yes, this is exactly the perfect time to give you an eye full of my amazing ass! Don’t you dare cum without permission.”

“That’s it. Good boy.”

“I can’t wait for Hele’s little contest. I’ll be taking notes just in case there are any surprised on what does or doesn’t work on him. And in the meantime, I’m guessing we can have a lot of fun too!” Eva winks.

“I do hope you love this ass, because I’m going to want to show it off a lot while you’re near.”

“And sure I might not be able to play Hele’s game, but I can make him watch others paint this ass with hot cum while his orgasms are repeatedly fucked over!”

“Or maybe I have him fuck my ass and fill me with his cum, and make it harder for any of the girls to win at all! Wouldn’t that be the ultimate compliment to his goddesses if he just never gave in?” She smirks at you as you struggle, desperate, “You okay with the view there?”

“I know this pose is almost unfair isn’t it?”

“Well stroker, there is an upside to all this stroking for my sexy ass. I already hinted at this really...”

“But one of the best ways to add torment to an orgasm is knowing someone else gets to just explode all fucking over. So Ecik...”

“Let’s play a game and make you cum! I have a video for you to watch following those rules of yours. The moment you see and are absolutely certain it’s a girl from Hele’s list of favourite and featured models getting blasted with cum, you can cum too! But you only have until that clip ends before hands off! You don’t have to cum to the first girl, you can always wait and try to find a scene where you think you’ll have a better chance. Oh and if you can find me taking a cumshot in there then you get to cum freely anyway you like, no hands off timer and I’ll owe you another orgasm after that! Simple right?”

“Okay a few catches. You can read Hele’s list of girls once before starting the video, but then it’s by memory. The video is long, but you are allowed to skip around. Each time you skip, you have to watch for at least 4 minutes before skipping again. You can skip forward or back, but you cannot cum to any scene you’ve already seen even if it is one of Hele’s faves. No finding the right spot and replaying it! So in short – watch the video, cum when one of Hele’s faves takes a cumshot but hands off when the scene ends. If you find me cum freely and I owe you another one. Now...go blow a huge load for me!”

https://spankbang.com/8vupn/video/mega+ ... 0+cumshots

Active Players (Oct-Dec)
Name | Waiting Since | Sets Created | Created-Received +/-
korashar | Dec 6 | 7 | +4
j3rry | Dec 26 | 2 | +1
Brian | Dec 29| 6 | +1
Noah | Dec 28 | 6 | +1
Helequin | Dec 31 | 2 | +1
Ddevil | Oct 15 | 0 | 0
top.illustrious | Nov 27 | 3 | 0
TheNameless101 | Dec 20 | 1 | 0

Players with sets to reply to:
Ecik17 | sDec 31 | 16 | +5
Drool | sDec 31 | 1 | 0
Independent Tooth | sDec 9 | 1 | -1
Alextease | sNov 19 | 1 | 0
KnottyKitsune – sOct 20 | 1 | -1
2023 | sOct 4 | 0 | -1
feedust | | 0 | -1
lmind | sOct 22 | 3 | +1

My Rules
Another experimental, temporary set of rules for a while.
Everything you need to make a set is in the Rules section, the rest is extra information. The Contest will give context for the sets I want to see.

For the moment I do not have the desire to really explore my usual favourite themes that focus on service and devotion. I’m honestly mostly only turned on by thoughts of one very specific woman, who won’t show up here. So this is to have some physical fun and explore other themes until my usual wants return.

The idea here is sets for me will be part of an open contest where any and all of the girls (female or trans), can do their best to break me. The winner is the first to make me orgasm in such a cruel, devious way I immediately beg for her to take away my orgasms and not make me cum again for as long as she wants.

For now, no anal tasks other than butt plug use please.

There are more personality/story details that go with my usual rules here. A lot there may not apply during the Contest.

Basic Info
I usually love edging, ballbusting and being a slut for the girls. Feel free to use pictures, videos, toys, commands or anything else you think up! Completely overturn my rules if you have an idea.

Edge Holds
I can take long holds (>2 minutes), but if repeated image after image I find it difficult to stay immersed in the set. Breaking up the pattern, holding the edge over multiple images or a video keeps things feel more alive.

Nudity in rules
Fully nude means no clothing which normally covers private areas worn anywhere. Accessories, shoes, hats, gloves etc. don’t count for this. (e.g. a model with panties around her knees is not fully nude, since she hasn’t taken them completely off. A model wearing nothing but stockings, shoes and a hat is fully nude.)

For bare body parts, nipples and cock count if visible. Breasts count if visible at all and fully bare (e.g. side boob counts if they aren’t covered, doesn’t if they are).For pussy and ass, these count if the area normally covered by a smallish (not thong) bikini bottom is visible and exposed (i.e. labia itself does not need to be visible). Examples: wearing a thong bikini nothing exposed. If thong is pulled aside, both are exposed and count if visible.

See-through
Anything transparent, sheer, mesh-like, clear, etc. This does not count if only a small trim/accent/portion is see-through.

Strappy
Strappy heels or sandals with multiple straps for visual effect, almost always more than needed just to secure the shoe. Gladiator sandals for example.

Ruined Orgasms
There are degrees of ruined orgasm, and I tend to call them all ruined. A perfect ruin is when there is no refractory period and I can edge again immediately after. I find perfect ruins difficult to do consistently.

Ballbusting Intensity
Light < Medium / Normal < Hard < Brutal < Flooring. I will try to bust in the way it seems the model most likely would (kick/stomp/punch/slap or squeeze in hand/crush under foot) unless told otherwise. I will use a swinging weight to simulate model’s foot/leg.

Rule Stacking
Unless otherwise said or not possible, all of my rules are per girl and stack. Whatever triggers a rule has to be visible (e.g. heels don’t count if they are out of frame), but the model can tell me otherwise.

Making rules
Preferences for adding or changing my rules. No anal rules (dedicated mode is possible), nothing deliberately unfair, I prefer using a timer to counting larger numbers. Feel free to experiment, I can adjust anything that doesn’t work for me.
The Contest
My usual desires still very low, Kendra Lust has helped create an idea to focus on some physical fun for now:

For now I am a slut, plaything fucktoy and bitch for the girls to use and abuse any way they want. So, the girls have started up a little competition to see who can best use my orgasms as a weapon to really abuse me.
  • The contest is all about the girls making me cum or ruin in the most creative, cruel, depraved ways possible.
  • The winner will be the first girl who forces me to cum in a way so harsh I beg her to deny me as long as she wants and do anything she wants instead of having her make me cum again.
  • Whoever wins will claim me as their whore and always get some special place in my rules.
  • Not every set has to have an orgasm or ruin, denial is still a tool the girls can use however they like (and maybe there are advantages to it).
  • Any orgasm at all counts, full or ruined. Forced multiple orgasms, post orgasm torture, cum eating, all of it is possible.
  • There is likely to be some cumulative effect before a girl wins. It’s unlikely the first orgasm will be so cruel I instantly break. So the girls may want to bide their time before unleashing their worst (best) ideas?
  • My goddesses (Kyla, Lorena, Eva) may show up to tease me but are not part of the competition. They have no need to win, I’d be their whore any time they ask of course!
Personalities – a few personalities with particular interest in this, many other girls might be added over time!
Kendra Lust
I am already her personal slut, and she has encouraged me so much. This just seems like a natural extension doesn’t it? I might even end up staying at her place sometimes.

Abigail Mac
Fucking me up with my orgasm this way is exactly what she threatened to do a few years ago, time to finally get her wish?

Liya Silver
Knows she drives me out of my mind and isn’t afraid to be cruel. Turning me into her little bitch by spurting might just be a big step towards goddess.

Gloria Sol
I find her devastatingly sexy, and she’s been close to goddess level before. Is this a way to add even more allure?

Mila Azul
Has gone from sexy cute to fucking ravishing in my eyes over time. She can do almost anything she wants with my balls, but somehow her busting focus hasn’t gotten her to the level of goddess. Time to mix in something new and take her place?

Stacy Cruz, Agatha Vega, Lexi Luna, Anissa Kate, Peta Jensen, Jia Lissa
Have all had me so very close to hands free orgasm just from watching them at some point. Is this a way to secure my complete infatuation?

All the trans girls
Chanel, Aubrey, Kimber and Domino especially, but after my last experiment all these girls know something. Right now, my normal desires are low and getting off to pussy isn’t so natural as usual – my mind drifts to someone specific. But I can’t imagine it’s that someone when I’m pleasing trans dick instead!
I will keep a record here of all the orgasms and how close I was to giving in once they start.

Rules
Each mode is a different rule set models can use on me. They can switch modes anytime. The modes are usually used one at a time, but if a model is feeling demanding or cruel she can stack modes however she wishes. A few global rules apply to all modes:

Commands
Get as creative as you like! Girls may freely order and command me to do what they want, without any rules needed. Their commands can of course, be in the form of a rule.

Rule Changes
Any model can add new rules or change/remove existing rules from my list in any way she chooses. These global rules and Base Rules in each mode can only be changed, not removed. Girls may add new modes. I don’t make my rules anymore, the girls do and they can get as crazy and creative as they like!

Featured and Favourite Models
Can create rules which only apply to them as individuals or a group. Only favourites can change these rules.

Orgasms:
Models may order me to ruin, cum, be denied, eat my cum or anything else they think up. Multiple ruins or orgasms are possible. I take 15-20 min to edge again after full orgasm. POT only lasts 1-2 minutes and is not too intense after ruins (still more sensitive than normal). After multiple full orgasms, it gets more and more difficult to edge with any control to the point where I can no longer edge but only be forced over it. Yes, models can change this rule.

Rule Requests:
I’ve pared normal mode back down to basics to get a fresh start, add lots of rules as you like! Go crazy!

Normal Rules (default start)
Base Rules
No Other Rules Triggered – Stroke for 20s
11/10 Incredibly Sexy – edge and hold for 30s before slow, hard ball squeeze

Current Rules
Wearing predominantly Green -double everything (by count). Shoes do not count towards this.
Wet – palm instead of stroke for everything

Bare nipple, pussy, ass, trans cock – 1 edge each
Cum on tits – 3 rapid fire edges

High Heels – 5 hard ball hits
Ballbusting Mode
Base Rules
No Other Rules Triggered – Light, rapid hits for 20s
11/10 Incredibly Sexy – One flooring hit

Current Rules
Touching/Holding Something – hit with object of similar hardness, depending on how hard her grip is (for each hand)
Breasts Held – squeeze balls 20s
Nipples Pinched – hard flick to balls per nipple
Cock Touched – 3 hard cock head slaps
Fully Nude – 10s of ball squeezing

Bare Breasts - 3 ball hits
High Heels – 3 hard ball hits
Platform Heels/Boots – 1 brutal hit (also count as high heels)
Cock Worship Mode – to suck and worship trans cock
Base Rules
No Other Rules Triggered – suck for 10s
11/10 Incredibly Sexy – add 5s worship

Current Rules
Blue Eyes – 5s of sloppy sucking
Called slut – full deepthroat one time
Wearing Green or Red – double deepthroat rules
Locked Mode
For use when in chastity cage. These rules take effect if I am caged unless told otherwise.
Edging while caged is very possible with the wand vibrator. I can edge by hand, but it takes much more effort. Edging while caged takes a little more time and is more intense than normal. With the wand, the first couple edges after being caged will take more time, but I can start to edge quickly once worked up. It is also a bit harder to keep control. Edge holding I have not attempted much yet.

I can be busted while caged, which includes using busting mode.

The bullet vibe is unlikely to make me edge in the cage on its own.

While caged, I may use a wand vibrator in place of any stroking/edging.

Base Rules
No Other Rules Triggered – Vibe/touch lightly for 20s
11/10 Incredibly Sexy – 3 edges as close together as I dare

Current Rules
Keep my bullet vibe on and against the cage at all times. Wand may be used if requested instead. If I edge without permission, start a ball squeeze ladder of 1s at medium force (adding 1s per edge until end of set).

Edge when commanded to.
Videos – how rules for any mode apply to video (unless they have their own)
Videos follow the active rules for what is on screen with a few changes. Edges are figured per minute. Edging and edge riding adds until there is a minimum 10 second break between edges. Ballbusting rules are continuous and go up in intensity as the action on screen does. Other rules apply the best I can. This goes for any mode.

Tasks – Models can also give a set task/rules to follow during a video. If the video gives instructions, say if I should follow or ignore them. If stroking to a beat/speed, tell me what do if I reach the edge. Busting to a beat also works, and can make me cum if horny enough.

Favourite and Featured Models
My Goddesses:
Kyla Cole, Lorena Garcia, Eva Lovia

Divine Favourites:
Agatha Vega, Alexa Tomas, Anissa Kate, Gloria Sol, Kendra Lust, Mila Azul, Niemira, Tori Black

Favourites:
Aleksa Slusarchi (Valeria, Alexa, Jasna, XArt Jessica), Ariel (Piper Fawn), Caprice (Little), Carlotta Champagne, Chanel Santini, Ivette Blanche (Linda L), Miela (Marry Queen), Orsi Kocsis (Klaudia), Romi Rain, Sunny Leone

HMC Legends:
Angela White, Bridgette B, Katya Clover, Kayden Kross, Lexi Belle, Lexi Luna, Liya Silver, Malena Morgan, Nancy A(ce), Sybil, Uma Jolie

Featured
Always turn me on:
Alisa Amore/Jessica Albanka, Ariana Marie, Capri Cavanni, Elizabeth Marxs, Heather Vandeven, Jia Lissa, Katie Fey/Jenya D, Molly Stewart

Make me want to be their slut:
Abigail Mac, Aletta Ocean, Aubrey Kate, Carter Cruise, Domino Presley, Emily Addison, Kimber Lee (trans), Madison Ivy, Peta Jensen.

I want to see more:
Aria Lee, Eden Ivy, Josephine Jackson, Kenzie Anne, Layla Sin, Lacy Lennon, Lexi Dona, Lily Love, Marley Brinx, Nina North, Rae Lil Black, Rina Ellis, Stacy Cruz

Toys – new ballcrusher with clear acrylic plates that are much stiffer
Rope (plenty for bondage), string, rubber bands, some clothes pegs, plastic hair clips with teeth (Tease AI Fury’s type), icy hot, other household stuff
  • Ring Gag
  • Riding Crop
  • Humbler
  • Ball Crusher –with 4 screw down knobs. Best to give instructions by feeling (e.g. crank it down hard, add a bit of pressure) or with a % instead of number of turns. Makes it more challenging to stay on edge without going over when tight.
  • Silicone Butt Plug
  • 2 suction cup Dildos (semi-realistic for anal, larger realistic with balls for oral)
  • Fleshlight – Tori Black Torrid, Alexa Tomas Private Tube (different brand, same idea), generic ass speedbump
  • Bullet Vibrator – low, med, high, patterns
  • Magic Wand Vibrator – 4 power levels. You can call them low, medium, high and max, but they feel more like: (medium-low, medium-high, really high, stupid high)
  • Metal chastity cage – not comfortable wearing this out, but can be locked up at home. Possible to edge and cum inside. See Locked Mode for details.
Edges in last set: N/A
Most edges done before relief/break: 619 (anything over 200 is usually very intense)
Most ruins in a set: 7

Last Ruin: N/A
Last Orgasm: N/A
Playing Help Me Cum Please!
Choosing a Goddess - a set for anyone to play
The 1000th Reply Celebration Challenge and it's Finale - an ongoing challenge to try
Co-author of Kyla's Party - webtease based on Help me Cum Please.

Miss Elyna's Cum Challenge Winner
Drool
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by Drool »

Noah wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 10:51 pm
A set for Noah.

#NoahSet
#WBDrool

Length (if you need to know beforehand):
1.5 up to 2+ hrs, depending on performance...
The Set:
Hi Noah. Do I have your attention?
I hope you are already aroused.

Tonight I will turn you crazy.
I will make your dick drip and twitch with desperation.

And maybe I even let you cum in the end.
Who knows?

Have I triggered you already?

Good! Then watch this. It will heat you up a bit.

https://spankbang.com/8rnm6/video/egirl+obsession+pmv

Oh come on, that was nothing. Do 3 more for me.

https://spankbang.com/6pm4n/video/big+wet+tease+pmv

https://spankbang.com/4oeux/video/teen+ ... ittles+pmv

https://spankbang.com/8azdy/video/pmv+haylee+x+tribute

A real porn addict must be gooned thoroughly on a regular basis.
Don't give these brain cells a chance to regenerate!

https://spankbang.com/5f9qv/video/rudeboy+pmv

https://spankbang.com/553x5/video/press ... ius+prepus

https://spankbang.com/58k45/video/cosplay+ahegao+pmv

No mercy for you, you addicted slut.
You started this - you bring this to an end.

https://spankbang.com/8d55a/video/pmv+ultimate+camgirls

Let's tone it down a bit. You look too aroused.

https://spankbang.com/8z5jn/video/music ... bass+no+05

Now stroke to the beat for this one.
Do not edge.
If you must edge, punish yourself by shouting out loud: "Team Belle rules!"

https://spankbang.com/7l89e/video/belle ... ooning+pmv
There are still brain cells that have to be gooned away.

https://spankbang.com/8xme3/video/goon+ ... +porn+goon

https://spankbang.com/7tzbk/video/goon+rangers+assemble

You are addicted to this. But not addicted enough yet.

https://spankbang.com/90p3v/video/pmv+u ... camgirls+2
Give me more you little whore.

https://spankbang.com/5zvnx/video/lick+it+7

https://spankbang.com/6hyxh/video/split ... cheesecake
I promised you to let you cum, remember?
Well, there is a tiny catch.
You are allowed to cum, if you can make it to the end of this Cock Hero.

Otherwise you have to ruin your orgasm if you can't hold back.

PS: You can make a pause before taking this last challenge.

Have fun and good night!

https://spankbang.com/8934e/video/megamix+goon+pmv

Ecik17
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ecik17 »

Catching up on feedback…

Noah wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 10:51 pm
First, glad you liked the struggle bus set! It took a while to do, but sets like those are a lot of fun to make! :lol: I’m sure you’ll see more sets like that in January! I’m also working on a longer set for you and korashar based on your gooner challenge..stay tuned :-D

As for the set you sent to me, thank you! I liked the advancement of the story…and the cruelty with it! I ruined to the tik tok :blush: video…I couldn’t help it! I made such a big mess, that I think my only option is to be honest about my failure….

Favorite pic

j3rry wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 12:53 pm
A nice everyone set! I feel like everyone sets don’t get a lot of feedback because they are not targeted towards anyone in particular (I’m guilty of playing some everyone sets and not providing feedback too) but this one was fun!
I chose Nora pace and Lena the plug (very hot!)

Favorite pics

Last up…
Helequin wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 4:57 am
Glad you liked the last set! Based on your set, I have some ideas for a competition between your goddesses :innocent: check out my rules for more details :whistle:

I can’t say enough how hot Eva is…I had an unacceptable orgasm to her during the set…and the video at the end …was diabolical! After about 10 minutes…I forgot your favorites…and just gooned for a half hour. Still haven’t cum..but will keep looking!

Favorite pics

Got some ideas that I’ll post throughout the week… :-D

Updated:
My Rules
brian
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by brian »

korashar wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 9:08 pm
more on the comments, sorry was busy!
Oh you grasped my likes and rules perfectly, the teasing inside the cage was awesome. I actually get even more aroused during the dialog parts than video. I like when the girls talk to me while locked up!

Regarding cumming inside the cage: I'm a every visual person and I'd say my mind does wonders over what I feel (positve and negative). If I'm worked up enough I can more or less cum hands free, and if I'm desperate, straining against my cage can provide enough stimulation to edge / go over :lol:

RE Lana: sorry forgot the Feedfoward! Ha sounds awesome, no worries. It was great this way, too

Edging: I'm not as good at edging a lot as others as they become less and less easy to separate for me. So for my stamina / skills I'd say they were a few too much. But as with the video: longer/more is better than too little, that way I can adjust easer /cheat :lol:

Ruining: It was a tad harder to ruin in the cage in the morning as my arousal wasn't at the same stage as it would be after a long session. And the build up was perfect. Crushed to end with a ruin, but even that one worked quite well, I came shortly after as I was so turned on by the experience. That doesn't always work :lol:

I definitely will make you a set next. I take it you still want to keep it within one day, right? And preferred models right now?
Will try to provide at least two sets this week!

My rules updated 1/1 (slight changes for chastity)
I have some windows / time coming up! see below

I don't have much time in real life so I try to plan the sets - ideally for full and multiple days.

Reason and explanation
I can't really deny myself a lot in real life, therefore I prefer full day or multi day sets for specific days during which I know I'm on my own. This way I can fully dive in to the excellent writing and have a full immersive denial experience I miss in real life.

How do they work? It's simple!
Multi day sets can but don’t have to be longer than a normal set. However, they cover multiple parts over x number of days: The only important thing for me is that they keep me occupied during my (little) denial window, ideally with multiple sessions per day, centered around one or two main protagonists. I’m always happy to return the favor with these!

PS: If you could kindly let me know when to do which part (of how many) that would help my daily routines and planning.
Next opportunities for full / multi day: multi day Jan 10 AM to Jan 11 PM // Jan 29 AM to Jan 31 PM :blush:

Whatever type of set I receive, it's highly appreciated. :w00t:.
===================================================================
General Rules
There are two modes: normal mode and chastity mode (caged)
  • normal mode (standard): as the most here I want to serve and please the girls of Milovana (esp. my favourites below) by stroking, edging and doing what they please. It can be soft and gentle teasing, hard core and even some soft cucking
  • Chastity mode (for full / multi day sets): Although it's not a fantasy in real life I do enjoy being cucked by some favorites while caged, the hornier I get. Cucking can be girl on guy or girl on girl - nothing bi/shemale - I'm 100% straight

Regardless of caged or not: I get most turned on by featured models showing me want I can't have: their body and pleasure - either by teasing me with it or especially during chastity mode giving it to other guys instead

:smartass: Both modes can work on their own, be combined and altered however you wish.

detailed rules & explanation for both modes below

:arrow: Normal mode
I start with this unless told otherwise.

Stroking
I'd like to wait a few images (at least 5,6) for my first edge

* 20 strokes for any girl on image
* +10 for bare feet :blush:
* +10 for bare breasts
* +10 for pussy
* lesbian scenes: no stroking, only frenulum massage (45sec per image)

strokes stack, if I edge too soon I'll slap my balls for the remaining strokes of the picture lightly

Edging

*1 for Pussy reveal
*1 for soles
*1 for cumshot
Edges stack.

I edge fast after my first, so strokes will automatically result in edges soon.

Instructed edges welcome as well as additional rules, variations and moderate CBT
:arrow: Chastity Mode
(some changes)

During this I'm locked up while the model teases me with her words, images and actions: Not only is she taking away my orgasms, no, she's taking away my only pleasure (strokes & edges) and giving my desired orgasms to others (and herself). Cucking can also be a lesbian scene!

without further instructions I do the following:
  • stroke my chastity cage (no stimulation) based on stroke-rules
  • squeeze PC muscle 3 times based on edge-rules
- variations very welcome: no touching at all, make me stimulate myself locked etc - it's up to you

Here is an especially hot example from GoodGirl (spoiler) :idea:
I can’t believe you’re actually so pathetic that you’d sacrifice your orgasm just to watch me give it to someone else
Well I was kidding before but I’m not now
Can you guess why there are 2 of them?
That’s right, because not only did you forfeit your orgasm last time, you also forfeited it today
And I decided they’re going to these two gentlemen here instead of you
How does that make you feel?
I don’t really care. You did ask for this
You’re going to sit there and watch me get fucked and you’re going to enjoy it like the cuck you are
Unlike you, these 2 can cum whenever they want and do so all the time, this’ll probably be the second time they’ve each cum today
I think they’re getting close, are you ready?
Just think that this is the result of all your hard work and the 2 orgasms that you gave up for this
Come on, just a little bit more
Oh fuck, yes! Both of you cum at the same time!
Fill my mouth and pussy!
I hope this was worth it. Enjoy the blue balls
If you want to keep watching me maybe I’ll make it so you never get to cum again
the more turned on and desperate I am, the more I like this -> see "desperation status" :blush: I do get very excited during this - cumming inside cage is actually possible when desperate - edges however are rather dicy

Images are preferred, short videos are fine for this too (hqporner is great), some gallery recommendations are below.
The following is applicable for both modes
===================================================================
orgasms :idea:

Mostly each complete set ends with exactly one release - that means either at the end of the normal set or at the end of the final day of a multi day set.

Release can be - from most likely to least likely:
  • ruin
  • partial ruin (eg 1 stroke/finger, certain spot)
  • full orgasm (though this should be a bit likelier for multi day sets :blush: )
:idea: Rare Exception for multi day sets and/or desperation status ON: *If* you end with a ruin another build up (perhaps after a break) is worth a try.
Desperation status: :idea: ON (automatically *ON* from day 2 for multi day sets)
if this is ON, I'm especially horny and probably have been denied for some time. It's my highest level of arousal and therefore submissiveness. that means:

I enjoy the girls to be especially evil :devil: and like noted under "Cuck Mode" to be shown what I can't have, or what I'm desperate for is taken away from me and given to others - either to the girls or by the girls to someone else :whistle:

I become so submissive that...
  • ...I really want to be used/abused by the girls
  • ...I almost don't want a full/normal orgasm at all (at least not the easy way) and instead to be left crushed (eg with a ruin :\'-()
  • ...I have low stamina. So more "cage time" might be adequate - I can actually cum/ruin inside my cage
  • ...I am quite turned on by the thought of CEI and more likely to pull through - probably only if ruined :blush:
  • ...another build up is worth a try *if* the set ends with a ruin. See example below.
Example for an extremely devilish turn on:
when very desperate: Ending an intense (multi day) set with a crushing ruin - then gently building me up and tricking me into the thought of a fulfilling reward just to ruin me again is end level mean :devil:
For multi day sets desperation mode is automatically ON from day 2
Toys (just let me know if I need toys - don't have to say which - and I'll have all prepared)
  • chastity device (balls accessable)
  • Riley Reid Fleshlight (doesn't need to be connected to her character) - note: I cum very quickly using it / lose control easier
  • condoms
  • shoelace
  • cock sleeve: I can stroke the sleeve, e.g. as a form of punishment (less sensation, more stamina) and probably could cum using it
  • small paddle
Images
I like anything from soft solo shots, over lesbian, hard core, feet, anything (not a great fan of anal - it's ok if it's not the focus of the shot/narrative). Harder content like BBC, group is fine, especially/preferably for cuck-mode, the longer the set goes /the more desperate i am.

I prefer pictures that belong together/scenes (stories, games) to videos - however the latter is awesome for a chastity-part or so.
(no male bi, I'm 100% straight)

:love: Favorites
  • :love:Uma Jolie my favorite visually
    always weak for her - especially her feet :blush:. She can be bossy, cruel, slutty cuck me what ever, but has given me some rare orgasms. (see current narratives at the top of my rules). One of the few characters who could really push me (CEI etc)
  • Emily Willis So dirty, loves to cuck and ruin me. 10 tight head strokes for her pussy
  • Scarlit Scandal - great body, pretty feet, devilish expression while fucking- recently cucked me with another girl which was very hot. Recently gave me three strokes to cum, I came with the third and continued stroking. She didn't say if that was allowed but she didn't say it wasn't :whistle: 1 additional edge for her ass :blush:
  • :new:Naomi Woods new character. Playful, she's intrigued by cucking me and ruined me in my cage during our first encounter.
  • Anna Claire Clouds Loves to cuck me
  • :love:Liya Silver used to be my favorite dominant character (used a lot, lack of new material)
    First to lock me up: She wants me in chastity for her - stroking is the absolute exception, unlike making me watch her get fucked in any ways possible, teases me with words, body and by making others cum. Very dominant, will never grant a full orgasm and could find ways to ruin without stroking *if* she wants...she can push limits and actually was the first to make me follow through with CEI
  • Vanessa Alessia very mean, cucked me hard and enjoyed me ruining in my cage

Further favorites :blush:
  • Lana Rhodes
  • Gloria Sol - very soft and gentle nature while being sexy dominant. She's trying to guide me while improving my ruined orgasms to keep me aroused and desperate after. (still one is generally the max, but she might want to continue to work on me)
  • Agatha Vega - much nicer and playful than the others
  • Sydney Cole - forced my first double ruin which was crushing - very dirty and slutty. loves making me watch her get fucked
  • Naomi Swann: moving up the ranks, pretty feet, devilish expression.
  • Riley Reid - was confused why I had her Fleshlight if she's not on my list. What does that mean for me?
  • Clara Mia - intimidating - looks cruel, playful and strict.
  • :new:Carolina Abril
  • Eva Lovia very devilish and dirty, love to cuck
  • :idea: Jia Lissa helped Liya punish me for choosing to ruin instead of cumming fully instead. :-O - quite submissive, but not to me
  • Vanna Bardot pretty feet, slutty but confident
  • Melena Maria
  • Sonya Blaze - mean but not as strict as liya
  • Nancy A - host of the Lust B&B, enjoyed me ruining to her recently
  • Katya Clover - classy but dominant, not an "easy girl"
  • Alina Lopez - got jealous for not having a description here! Changed that by teasing me and ruining my orgasm last time out. fun and playful but can be quite moody!
  • Caprice - was the first to cuck me of these girls while using chastity - tried to make me a full time chastity-cuck, but Liya intervened.
  • Foxy Alissa- had me ruin in front of ner and 20 other women
+ pretty much all from 21footart & White Boxxx at pornpics
:happy2: Galleries I'd like to have featured some time (optional) - you can refer to videos for some parts

Uma

Liya
  • not into anal, but these two sets 1 and 2 are amazing (cuck mode)
Emily Naomi Woods
Scarlit Anna Claire Cloud Naomi Swan
Sonya Blaze Clara Mia
  • this and this could be anything, cucking, normal or even POV (some images)
Sydney Cole Jia Katya Clover Eva Lovia Vanna Bardot
Melena
:no: no self anal, male bi (nothing of the kind), blood/watersports etc.). CEI I'm unlikely to follow through, but occasionally it can work if it's a very exciting theme and I'm in desperate mode.

Last edited by brian on Tue Jan 02, 2024 1:58 pm, edited 4 times in total.