[Feedback] The B.E.S.T.

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
qwksilver
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [Feedback] The B.E.S.T.

Post by qwksilver »

it's been around a while so it's not cheating most of you guys by now, so BIG spoiler, but you can borrow my map if you like

TOTAL REVEAL
Spoiler: show
https://www.mipui.net/app/index.html?mid=m8dq3n4he2x
or

This is just the basic map, no closets, no markers, original start point, so finding the keys, where you are, and so on is up to you. Fork the map and mark it up to suit your own desires.
Spoiler: show
https://www.mipui.net/app/index.html?mid=m8uinpycqv1
ZeeWW
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by ZeeWW »

@qwksilver you beauty. Thanks for sharing!
Dust
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Dust »

I played this tease way back when I got my 2b and promptly forgot about it since it was not really working. I somehow found it again recently and today I had time to play it with my DIY device and oh boy am I loving it. The best thing in my opinion are the pain files. I like how they use a ramp effect instead of sudden shocks, definitely my favorite files. And all of them are reasonable calibrated. Only key 1 was in parts to painful for me and I am not really sure why :huh:
TheHenchmen
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Post by TheHenchmen »

Need to try this again. What´s the suggested electrode setup for this one?
TheHenchmen
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Post by TheHenchmen »

Okay, went through my second playthrough with the map tool/cheat as help.
Generally:
- I think the map layout is unintuitive. The photo of the room doesn´t indicate if there is a passageway or how large the room is.
- a better way would be to show a picture of the room and give individual interaction possibilities. Encounters could either be in the way or reacting to interactions.
- I tried to write my map by myself in the first run, but didn´t realize that the rooms have different sizes. So I was essentially tracking the dungeon blind.

In my first "cheat" playthrough, i was reaching the exit at the purple room. The downside: The "now you may cum" ending was blocked by the T+D Section of the stim. Yes, it was good and really brought me forwad. BUT every time I got somewhat exited, I was stopped.
In the end, the miss claimed that I was cheating. And I was like: Bitch, don´t stop! YOU CHEAT, NOT ME!

I hope different exits have different endings.

In any way, I pray for a BDSM themed version of this challenge. The tame pictures were really just too soft for my taste.
moleyv
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by moleyv »

Just wanted to thank @Batman314 for making this tease. It's the only one that gets me there (most times), no restarting and continually works in terms of levels and balance.

I've only ever been able to find 4 keys, and came here looking for a map!!
Xyrexus
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Xyrexus »

Kinda a shame I got a 2B, this was recommended to me as a good one. :/ I don't suppose anyone has modded this to be more 2B friendly?
Unbroken79
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Unbroken79 »

Xyrexus wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:33 am Kinda a shame I got a 2B, this was recommended to me as a good one. :/ I don't suppose anyone has modded this to be more 2B friendly?
I would be in for it too :-D
What please is exactly wrong or to take care with the 2b if i would try the tease with it?
best regardz :wave:
Xyrexus
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Xyrexus »

I would be in for it too :-D
What please is exactly wrong or to take care with the 2b if i would try the tease with it?
best regardz :wave:
[/quote]

I'm not quite sure of the technical aspects, though I'm sure someone might be able to fill you in, but the 2B doesn't do short sounds very well, so with torture sounds they need to be done a bit differently, or you literally don't feel them.