Help Me Cum Please! v2 - All welcome, join any time or just post to tease us!

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
Ecik17
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Help Me Cum Please! v2 - All welcome, join any time or just post to tease us!

Post by Ecik17 »

top.illustrious wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 8:12 pm
#top.illustriousset
#wbecik17

Here you go! Enjoy!
Spoiler: show
Hi! Welcome to my lingerie shop! You seem like the perfect person to help me find a new assistant for my leg wear section! I’m looking for someone with style…grace…and is also totally hot! A person who could really….sell…the legwear!
I have three applications…I know! Why don’t you interview them…and at the end, tell me who I should hire! You can talk to them in any order!
Task. Interview the three people below in any order to work at the lingerie shop

Candidate #1
Hi! Are you here to interview me for the job? What type of legwear that I like to sell?
Socks! I love socks! Both ankle and knee socks!I don’t wear them often…but when I do…it’s hot!
Let me show you who I’ve helped out recently…
Gloria shows you some photos of people she has sold socks to in the past

Fishnet socks…I think this could be a new trend!
As well as these socks with leg warmers!
Sometimes I model my own socks….can’t go wrong with classic white!
Grey is also a good color…
As is pink!

So, as you can see…I’m the best sock seller around. So…what do you think? Should I get the job?
Candidate #2
Hey! I’m surprised that I got an interview! Mainly…because I don’t believe in socks…fishnets…or stockings! Bare legs are best! Why?
Because nobody wears socks with heels! Let me show you what I mean…
Alisa shows you some photos..

Do you really want to cover up those legs?
Or these?
Do you know what would ruin this outfit? Socks!
Legs for days…shouldn’t be covered up!
Don’t you agree?
So…that…is why I believe that bare legs are best. You can still hire Me, if you want…just so you know what you are getting into. I wouldn’t want to ruin the company!
Candidate #3
Hey! I’m glad that I’m picked to be interviewed! What is my specialty?
Pantyhose and fishnets! Try to keep up!
She shows you some photos
Pantyhose is always appropriate
This one took a while to make, but it was worth it!
And…pantihose is always classic!
I dressed both of these hotties…
And her too!

So, what do you think? Should I get the job? Please pick me, don’t deny me from my dream job!

Done with interviews
Done so soon? I thought it would take you longer. So…who should I pick? You can tell them the good news…that they are hired!

Hire Gloria sol

I got the job? Awesome! You should get something too, for your work! How about, that you can cum to your favorite sock photo that I showed you before!
#top.illustriousset
#wbecik17
Hire Alisa
Yay…l got the job? I got the job! I like making money…but I worry that I’ll ruin the company! They sell legwear…which I don’t do! But I want the job.
Well…before I ruin the company, I’ll ruin you! Ruin your orgasm for Your favorite photo that I showed you!

Hire Marta
A job? Excellent! I had to wait for a long time for this job! Just how you can wait for your orgasm…because it won’t happen today. You are denied!

My Rules
Playing the HMC game! My rules: My Rules
Ddevil
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Help Me Cum Please! v2 - All welcome, join any time or just post to tease us!

Post by Ddevil »

Ecik17 wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 7:47 pm
Finally had a chance to play your set.

I ended up really enjoying it.

You have really good eye for the type of models I'd like. All of them that you choose were exactly my type 10/10 bangers. Only the duo girls were slightly off, but even they were solid 8s anyway so all good.

It felt a little too short but the pacing was good and it helped a lot that you included time consuming toys which dragged things out a bit.

In the end I picked edging and didn't get to cum (went deep into the negative points). I wonder if you also designed it so that I'd go over the limit if I picked ballbusting (so there was no chance to win)? If so that's very cruel and also interesting.

My favourite top3 pictures were:
In no particular order:

Thank you very much for the set!
brian
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by brian »

Noah wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 12:58 pm
fb on fb
Glad you enjoyed it Noah! I'm not a huge fan of her's either for some reason - but I needed some one new for the narrative :lol: , and I thought she looked good there. So I hope that was fine although she wasn't a favorite. And noted on the videos!

Thanks for the return set - I hope I will find time soon :\'-(
Life has been so hectic recently, I still had multiple sets planned, but I just can't find the time right now. I hope things will get better soon
We don't want to ruin the fun, do we?
Last full orgasm: 11/MAY/2024
Last ruin: 21/MAY/2024
top.illustrious
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by top.illustrious »

Ecik17 wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 2:05 pm Here you go! Enjoy!
Thanks! Feedback:
It was so cool! I like that there is a story.
Gloria was perfect as usual, teasing first few pics and then bunch of edge :love:
I am almost sure, that I have seen Alisa pictures with legwear :) However, her legs are perfect without one too.
Especially liked the girl in skirt.
With Marta section I made 200 strokes and 2 edges for the pic with 2 girls in fishnets, but my favorite photo is next one.

Have chosen latest Gloria image :) Marta and Alisa have used too much deny and ruin words :lol:
Helequin
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Helequin »

Okay, so life has been keeping me way too busy, mostly for good reasons at least! I’m going to wait to jump back into the game until I can start creating for the thread again, but for now let’s get the updates back on track. I will try to post these fairly regularly again so it's easier to keep the game going.

Instead of trying to go back through the last couple months and probably counting everything wrong, I’m starting again as of Oct 1st for activity. And I will try to keep the counts rolling quarter by quarter so there are less resets.

Of course if you were active right before Oct started and I didn’t add your name, post away and jump right back in too!

Active Players (Oct-Dec)
Name | Waiting Since | Sets Created | Created-Received +/-
Ecik17 | Oct 1 | 2 | +2
top.illustrious | Oct 16 | 1 | 0
korashar | Oct 2 | 1 | +1
2023 | sOct 4 | 0 | -1
Ddevil | Oct 15 | 0 | 0
Brian | Oct 16 | 0 | -1

KnottyKitsune – working on first set

Players with sets to reply to:
Noah | sOct 7 | 2 | 0
feedust | | 0 | -1

Now some long overdue feedback! These will be brief as I played these sets quite a while ago and rather spread out. There were some great rule suggestions in all of them and I will be using those when I do rejoin! Thank you all for those sets!

@Korashar:
The set was lots of fun! And the concept of the I See You mode is great. It keeps the rules and expectations constantly shifting which I find very fun. Stacy looked red hot on that pier, damn! And some interesting busting rules to get started too. Her and Rebecca together was a lot to handle and it was a very naughty, slutty ending.
@Noah
Wow this one didn’t hold back at all! Liya went off a little bit more degrading than I’m normally drawn too, but the whole fantasy of it was hot all the same!

Her rule set certainly put me in my place and she looked as stunning as ever. Bouncing between edging focused rules and busting focused rules then both at once during videos had me crazy horny.

The end was a brilliant bit of sexy devious with a dash of cruelty thrown in. And perfect video for it too.
@Ecik17:
A fun set as always and great to see Peta return to make use of her specific allure she has over me! So many incredibly sexy images (Khloe and Jenya especially!). And Mila is right, I really should just get some of the rule modes started with a basic set of rules :lol:

Crazy horny at the end, and once again I felt so very close to having an orgasm as I showered and daydreamed...but not quite there. Still super hot!
Playing Help Me Cum Please!
Choosing a Goddess - a set for anyone to play
The 1000th Reply Celebration Challenge and it's Finale - an ongoing challenge to try
Co-author of Kyla's Party - webtease based on Help me Cum Please.

Miss Elyna's Cum Challenge Winner
Ecik17
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ecik17 »

KnottyKitsune wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 4:13 am
Hey there knottykitsune! I’m Angela white…and I’m the girl that has everything! I have a big house…a nice car…and a boy, Ecik, who worships me.So you could say I have everything…except one thing!
I want an edge pet! normally I’d ask Ecik to get me an edgepet, but he’s busy. So it’s up to you to find me one.
The only place to find a good edgepet is to go to the pet store.
Angela gives you some cash
So head to the pet store, and bring me back the best edgepet you can find!
You go to the pet store
Welcome to the pet store! We have lots of types of pets! We have foxes, rabbits and cats here today! Just take a look around, and let me know what you want to buy!
Look at the foxes

Look at the rabbits
Look at the cats
Done looking

So did you find an edgepet? If so, give me your money! You can also walk out without an edge pet and keep the money!

Don’t buy an edgepet and go back to Angela
I don’t see you with an edgepet! Unless…
You’ve figured out how this works! You are my edgepet! How cute! But I don’t take just anyone as an edgepet. Let’s see how much you will deny yourself just to edge. Remember…you can choose to stop at anytime!
Angela shows you some photos. They are filthy
Still want to be my edgepet? It’s only 6 days of denial…right?
Angela shows more photos. They are filthier
Another 6 days…are you sure you want to continue?

Still another week! At this rate…you’ll never cum until 2024!
Ok, enough! You’ve proven yourself! Of course you won’t be denied for an entire month…that’s be too cruel!
So roll a dice…and then double it. that’s how many days you’ll be denied instead! Unless…you put me, Angela white…in your rules. And if you do that. You can cum immediately…but it’s up to you!

Ask to stop
Aw…seems like the edge pet doesn’t want to be denied anymore! So Take your days of denial…maybe after that someone will help you cum!
Buy a rabbit and go back to Angela
Oh! You actually bought an edgepet! But this edgePet is not what I want! Return them! Go back to the store and get my money back!

Back? Yes…you can return your edgepet! But there is a restocking fee! you must edge once for each rabbit in the store before picking a new edgepet!
Buy a fox and go back to Angela
Oh! You actually bought an edgepet! But this edgePet is not what I want! Return them! Go back to the store and get my money back!

Back? Yes…you can return your edgepet! But there is a restocking fee! you must edge once for each fox in the store before picking a new edgepet!
Buy a cat and go back to Angela
Oh! You actually bought an edgepet!

But this edgePet is not what I want! Return them! Go back to the store and get my money back!

Back? Yes…you can return your edgepet! But there is a restocking fee! you must edge once for each cat in the store before picking a new edgepet!
top.illustrious
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by top.illustrious »

WBTop.illustrious
Eric17Set
Hi Erik! Hope you are ready to have fun :) Today you will have everything very simple: just two tasks that you must rotate: 15 slow strokes with only up direction and 50 head-only fast strokes. You can edge any time and rest period is 5 seconds. Count amount of edges please.

How many edges have you got ?

More than 10 edges:
Choose image you liked the most, hold an edge for 1 minute and then:
Wait 15 seconds and hold for 1 more minute and then:
You can have full orgasm 8-)
Less than 10 edges:
Do the same set in reverse order but with only 50 fast strokes per image :)
And then:
do you have more than 10 edges totally?

Yes:
Do "More that 10 edges" section.
No:
You are denied for 24 hours.
Ecik17
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ecik17 »

top.illustrious wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:28 pm
Thanks for the set! Fb

Full disclosure. I did this after being edged 100 time from losing a duel. I really liked the simple instructions…and edged about 30 times. Because I’m still denied, I couldn’t cum…but this was fun! Thank you!

Fav pic

KnottyKitsune wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 6:04 pm
Fb on fb
Glad you liked your introductory set! I think providing a little feedback is helpful, so it helps fo future sets. In general, I usually provide the same effort of a set that is sent to me. So if I get a 50 picture set with a story, you’ll probably get the same back. I thought your set to me as a first time was fine, but on the shorter side for me…with not a lot of photos…so I did the same. And with no favorites from you, I usually default to my own. Hope you understand!

I understand now that you really like cock. :-D Will make sure to include more of that in the future. For me, I don’t mind cock, but would prefer it’s not the focus. I’ll add that to my rules!

But overall, not bad! I hope you keep making sets and have fun doing so!
For all: working on sets for this week for Helequin and korashar

My Rules
lmind
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lmind »

KnottyKitsune wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 4:13 am
@KnottyKitsune: Welcome to the game! I hope you like this set!

#KnottyKitsuneSet
#wblmind
Well, hello there, sexy Knotty! My name is Sheri Vi.

I had a whole thing planned for lmind this week (his birthday is coming up!), but apparently he's "tied up" with some other girls at the moment.

I guess they got to him first, and I have to wait in line. And I'm not the only one eagerly waiting.

That's ok, though. I'm very patient. And I have toys like you and this dildo to help me pass the time...

You're a lucky boy, Knotty. Do you know why?

Well... first of all... You're new. And new boys are always fun.

And second, when you signed over your orgasms to us and we gave you all those wonderful rules that you have to follow, we did our research and tailored them specifically to you...

From now on, everyone who teases your dick knows exactly how to ramp you up and poke your "buttons."

The same is true for every boy we tease and deny. We know everything about you guys.

...which brings me to the third reason you're such a lucky little slut...

Because, when we did our research on you, we learned that you have a few very special, somewhat rare "buttons" that most boys don't have...

...and you share quite a few of those "buttons" with lmind. So, all the girls who've been waiting to tease and torture him -- now we can just tease and torture you, instead!

Lucky you!

These are girls with certain features that aren't always considered traditionally attractive. Or fetishes that are a bit... edgy. Hehe, no pun intended!

For example...
Yuumi here loves pet-playing as a kemonomimi foxgirl...

She's looking for a firm-but-fair owner to take her leash...

...put her on her knees...

...and breed her like a fox in heat.

But she's also a switch -- like you!

...just waiting for the chance to tear some poor subbie boy-toy's soul apart, like a juicy piece of meat!

...just waiting to edge her subbie so hard, he loses his mind and panics like prey tied up in a trap.

So you can imagine Yuumi's excitement when she heard there was another boy (like lmind) who gets all weak and leaky around ears and tails...

I wonder...

Tell me, KnottyKitsune baby... Do other kinds of kemonomimi push your button the same way as foxgirls?

Just curious...

After all...

...the more we know about your buttons, the harder we can push them.
Your weakness for ears and tails isn't your only special trait, though...

You are a bisexual, pretty little femboy, too!

...which invites an interesting possibility...

How do you feel about tomboys? Girls with boyish builds?

I'm not saying it goes hand-in-hand with being a femboy. There's just a loose correlation that I've noticed...

I know a few boyish girls who have a "thing" for girly boys.

I'm talking about girls who play sports...

...fit girls, who tease subbie boys (like you) as though it was a spectator sport...

...competitive girls, who constantly try to "outscore" each other, by edging subbie toys (like you) hundreds and hundreds of times...

...the kind of girl who could easily overpower a pretty boy like you...

...throw you down -- flip you over -- make you sweat -- and peg you till all your cum came dribbling out...

...the kind of girl who will pin your head to the bed with her thighs around your ears, grind her clit into your tongue, and cum all over your pretty face...

...leaving you all used and wet and nasty -- your hair a mess -- stinking of sweat and cum and pussy...

...edged and drained and denied, with no hope of orgasm whatsoever...

...the kind of girl who uses you to get herself off, as many times as she wants until she's satisfied -- who exhausts you till your brain goes blank -- then just walks away, without even tossing you a towel...

...the kind of girl who uses you the way some men use women -- who takes charge and fucking conquers you -- because that's what you want, isn't it? You subbie, naughty slut.

Because if you're into that, you're in luck...

Not every boy-toy is down for that. But lmind is super-responsive to it. So there's, like, twenty skinny, athletic, energetic, competitive girls here who've been waiting weeks to work him over.

Basically, the equivalent of an entire girls' college softball team is getting restless and frustrated, looking for a sexy boy-toy to ride and edge and peg...

All you have to do is look pretty, say please, and hold on tight... and it could be you.

Just sayin'...
But when I say "boyish," I'm not just talking about sporty girls.

You see, a lot of the boy-toys around here have the usual male weakness for big-booty, busty women. Nothing wrong with that.

But it's rarer to find a boy who gets all goonie and leaky for girls built... well... more like me...

...girls born without traditionally "ideal" feminine curves. How else can I say it? Small-chested girls, with flat bodies and cute, tiny butts.

...a girl who could pass for a skinny boy, if she really, really tried. Kinda like you, but... you know... the other way around.

Luckily, this is a safe place where consenting adults can always find what they're looking for.

So, tell me Knotty-baby -- be honest -- how would you feel about playing the "girl" for a scene or two...?

...while some flat cuties play the "boy" and dominate you?

(Kinda like how they dominate lmind.)

They would be happy to tie you up, nice and tight... Spank you and slap you...

Your tongue would flop out. Your knees would shake. You'd cry for mercy. But, deep down, we all know you fucking love it.

And, since you love it so much, we won't stop -- no matter how much you whimper and beg...

Sound like fun?

Let me know what you think...

Because I think that would be fucking hot!
You should know, though, that we girls share everything we learn about you. Everything.

If you confessed a fantasy to me, then you confessed it to every single girl in this place.

If I find a new "button" on your body, then every girl you meet is going to push it.

That's right, Knotty-baby. We are going to find your secret switch -- and flip it -- over and over and over again...

This is just the beginning of your new life. Do your strokes and edge for me.

You're ours now. Do your strokes and edge again.

You're MINE. Stroke and edge AGAIN.

How many times did we edge you today? Whatever it is, it's nothing. We only go harder from here. Stroke and edge again, puppy.

We will train you to handle so much more than this. You're going to be such a sexy, sloppy slut for us. Stroke and edge AGAIN!
Perfect! -- Now CUM! -- Cum on command! -- You brainless, naughty little puppy!

That's my good little Kitsune... Very, verrry good...

Now go curl up and lie down. Try to rest and recover and think about what you've gotten yourself into. I have some foxgirls to call...

:love:

After The Set:
By your bedside, you find a note from Sheri:
I had a lot of fun with you, Knotty! Sorry for talking so much about lmind. I guess you could say he's "on my mind." But I think the two of you have some fun things in common -- and some differences. For instance, although he has a weakness for sporty, flat-bodied, "boyish" girls who have dominant, competitive, you-could-say "masculine" personalities, and although he's happy to get muscled around and used like a community sextoy, he is totally turned off by cock and only eats pussy. Whereas, I know you love them both! Different strokes for different folks, and that's ok! I just mentioned him so much because I thought maybe some of the girls who didn't get to tease him might be a good match for you, instead. If I was wrong about that, then no big deal! I know plenty of other girls of all shapes and sizes who'd be thrilled to mindfuck a pup like you. Stick around. You'll see... :love:
@korashar and Ddevil: I have sets from each of you that I still need to finish. I'm still here, I appreciate everything made for me, and I haven't forgotten! :love: Life has just been busy in a good way, and for some reason my irl relationships are really into handling my T&D themselves lately. I'm exhausted, lol. :blush: I haven't had the energy for a set, even when I do have time. But I promise to do every set made for me... as soon as I can!

My Rules:
My rules require continuous stroking and edging at a certain pace for a certain amount of time. I am a total fuckbunny edgeslut who lives to amuse friendly, fun-loving girls and help them cum.

I am very busy lately. Although I will dutifully stroke and edge for hours if a girl demands it, it is hard for me to find that much uninterrupted time. It might take weeks for me finish such long sets. I am best for "short" sets, right now (about 1 hour = about 25 pics). I'm down for longer challenges, but it helps to break them into sections, with space for breaks in between.

Each image: Finish Stroking, then do the Edges.

Stroking:
Each image: Stroke for 90 seconds. On the first image, start slow.
  • Eye contact with me: :love: Stroke faster
  • Thigh/knee high socks or fluffy boots: Stroke faster
  • Totally naked: Stroke slower
  • Her eyes are closed: Grip tighter
  • Zoom in on just her face: Grip lighter
  • Ponytail or braids: :!: Stroke to this image for 30 extra seconds
Clarification:
Keep up the pace. Meaning: Start slow. But if there are ten "eye contact" pictures in a row, then I must keep stroking faster, faster, faster, and faster with every pic, even if the fast stroking causes me to edge.

The only way to start over again at a slow pace / normal grip is if the rules require an edge (see below). After a required edge, return to slow pace with a normal grip, as though starting over.

More than one girl does not increase the stroking time. Still 90s per pic.
Edges:
  • Baseball cap: 2 edges
  • Sneakers: 1 edge
  • Sports bra: 1 edge
  • Yoga pants / sport shorts: 1 edge
  • Touching her own hair: 1 edge :!:
  • Thigh/knee high socks or fluffy boots: +1 edge, but only if there are other edges in this pic
  • On her knees, with legs spread: 1 edge and hold for 20s
  • This girl edged me already, on any earlier pic: She may optionally (your choice) tell me to skip the stroking for this pic, in exchange for +2 (or +3) more edges right away
  • 30s rest between edges
If rules require an edge(s) for this pic, then on the next pic return to a slow pace with a normal grip.
Clarification:
If she is wearing thigh/knee high socks, but she is not wearing anything else that requires an edge, then the thigh/knee high socks only require me to stroke faster, but they do not require an edge.
Torture:
  • Totally naked, with tattoos: Subtract 1 minute of stroking, and add 1 minute of palming
  • Totally naked, with unnatural hair color (blue, pink, etc.) : While stroking, stop and slap cock (hard!) once every 10s
  • Totally naked, with a choker or collar: Edge using 1-finger on the magic spot; hold it that way for 20s
Clarification:
Wearing only shoes, thigh/knee high socks, and/or stockings (and nothing else) counts as "totally naked."
For example, this counts as "totally naked" and tattooed plus colored hair, and thus requires me to palm and slap:
Orgasms:
  • Any failure must be ruined. I may choose to quit or continue after ruin.
  • After finishing the last image, if I want to cum, I must go back and repeat all images that required an edge(s), in order, but without the 90 seconds of stroking for each image and with only 10s between edges. (In other words, repeat all previous edges as quickly as possible) Then repeat, one more time in full, one image of my choice that requires an edge(s). Then cum.
  • If I choose to repeat the edges and attempt to cum, and I fail before the last edge, then I must ruin and quit.
  • Or I may choose not to repeat the edges and accept denial.
Favorite Models:
Lean, sporty, often small-breasted girls who just want to have fun...
  • Fay Suicide :love: :love:
  • Alice Wonder aka Serafina :love:
  • Katya Clover :love:
  • Anjelica aka Krystal Boyd
  • Guerlain
  • Elle Tan
  • Julie Vee
  • Favorites rarely, in exceptional cases, may demand a different ending. (denial, ruin, touchless orgasm, or full orgasm)
  • Touchless, PC-flexing orgasm is extremely difficult and supremely frustrating, but it also gives me the longest, most mind-melting hangtime physically possible. Nothing else puts me in a more devoted, brainless, submissive headspace. I love it, but it requires a lot of time and intense build-up by one of my favorites at her absolute sexiest best. Even then, the odds of "success" are low, but I give it my all. Reserved for very special encounters.
  • Favorites are allowed to give homework.
Examples:
Here are some sexy examples of my rules at work:

Katya Clover is happy to show you some simple examples...
Eyes closed = Stroke tighter
Naked = Stroke slower
High socks = Stroke faster (cancels out with stroke slower)
Stroke for 90 seconds
No required edges, so keep going at the same pace

Eye contact = Stroke faster
High socks = Stroke even faster!
Stroke for 90 seconds
(The high socks do not require an edge here, because no other edge rules were triggered.)

Stroke for 90 seconds, then...
On knees, with legs spread = Edge and hold for 20 seconds
High socks = +1 Edge
After the required edges, reset stroking back to slow and normal grip for the next pic
(The high socks require +1 edge here, because the "on her knees" pose required an edge.)

Katya wants lmind edged until his mind is numb, then she likes to see him get denied. Or, she wants him edged so much, so hard, for so long, that he can cum for her without touching his dick at all.
Alice Wonder knows a devilish trick...
Sometimes, girls deliberately or accidentally avoid lmind's edging rules. Every required edge resets the stroking speed back to slow. Whereas, if lmind accidentally edges, then (after a 30s rest) he has to keep stroking at the same pace as before...
Stroke for 90 seconds

And faster...

And faster...

Enough pictures like that in a row will force lmind to stroke ultra-frenzy-fuckbunny-fast. It relentlessly forced-edges him into a drooling, babbling goon.
Credit to Helequin and Alice for discovering this quirk in lmind's rules and revealing it to everyone.

Relief only comes by requiring an edge...
Naked = Stroke slower
Eye contact = Stroke faster (cancels out with stroke slower)
Touching hair = 1 Edge
High socks = +1 Edge
Reset stroking back to slow and normal grip for the next pic (finally!)

Alice enjoys watching lmind sweat. Marathon or sprint? Her answer is, "Both."
It doesn't always have to be a Favorite. Any sporty girl can edge my brains out...
Naked = Stroke slower (hat, socks, and sneakers still count as "naked")
Baseball hat = 2 Edges
Touching hair = 1 Edge
Sneakers = 1 Edge
High socks = +1 Edge
After those 5 edges, reset stroking back to slow and normal grip for the next pic

Baseball hat = 2 Edges
Touching hair = 1 Edge
Sports bra = 1 Edge
Sport shorts = 1 Edge
Sneakers = 1 Edge
After those 6 edges, reset stroking back to slow and normal grip for the next pic

Lean, fit, sporty girls with long legs and great abs seem to enjoy using lmind as a "workout partner."
Sometimes girls accidentally fuck me up, without realizing they're doing it...
A bunch of seemingly innocent, fully clothed pictures with simple eye contact, without edges, can make the stroking speed add up fast. Is Guerlain doing it accidentally... or intentionally?
Stroke for 90 seconds

Ponytails and braids turn every 1.5 minutes of stroking into 2 minutes -- a 33% increase! This can quickly and sneakily add a lot of time and make a tease much, much harder overall. :\'-(
Stroke for 90 seconds
Braids = Stroke for 30 extra seconds

Ponytails and braids are especially brutal when combined with superfast stroke speeds or torture, because they make it take longer...
Naked = Stroke slower
Colored hair and naked = While stroking, slap cock every 10 seconds!
Stroke for 90 seconds (9 slaps)
Braid = Stroke for 30 extra seconds (3 more slaps!), then...
Collar and naked = Edge using 1 finger and hold it that way for 20 seconds
Reset stroking back to slow and normal grip for the next pic

Speaking of collars, sometimes it's easy to overlook or forget that a girl is wearing a collar, which can make some sequences of pictures incredibly challenging and add a lot of time (because edging with 1 finger often takes a while), like this set with Yuumi SG...
Naked = Stroke slower
Stroke for 30 seconds, then...
Tattoo and naked = Palm tip for 60 seconds, then...
Collar and naked = Edge using 1 finger and hold it that way for 20 seconds!

And girls innocently touching their hair is more common than you think, which can end up adding difficulty faster than expected...
Touching hair = 1 Edge! (is Guerlain doing these things on purpose?? -- I don't know)
And a reminder that any girl can dictate the pace and change the rules at any time, and favorites can choose whatever ending they want...
Fay: From now on, stroke as fast as you can for me baby!
Stroke fast for 90 seconds
No required edges

Anjelica: You're going to HOLD every edge for me -- every single one -- for 15 seconds. Yes... I want you to struggle for me. Starting now.
Touching hair = 1 Edge and hold for 15 seconds
Sport shorts = 1 Edge and hold for 15 seconds

Julie: Don't bother stroking. Spend your time just edging for me, over and over, as fast as you can!
Edge repeatedly for 90 seconds
Braids = Keep edging repeatedly for 30 more seconds!

Hailey: You know what I want to see... Palm that cock for me!
Palm for 90 seconds
Pigtails = Keep palming for 30 more seconds, then...
On knees with legs spread = Edge and hold it for 20 seconds

Katya: Ready for your big finale?? Too bad... Show's over. Finish your last edge and put that dick away, because you're DENIED. :love:
Naked = Stroke slower
High socks = +1 Edge
On knees with legs spread = Edge and hold it for 20 seconds, then...
Set ends, DENIED
-lmind
lmind
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lmind »

@top.illustrious: A set for you!

#top.illustriousSet
#wblmind

@Everyone: Anyone can attempt this set, but only if you follow top.illustrious's rules (they are simple). If you dare to try, or if you're considering it, then you can open the first Spoiler, but you are strictly not allowed to peek beyond that until you're ready to start! I'm sorry, but the girls are very strict about this. Anyone who peeks beyond the first Spoiler loses the chance to try this challenge. And anyone who decides to try must finish it (or fail trying).

top.illustrious's rules:
My rules would focus on legs and legwear :)
However, you can specify something different for any image.
  • Ankle socks - circle cock head for 15 seconds.
  • Bare legs - 30 slow strokes
  • Knee socks - 50 medium fast strokes
  • Pantyhose - 50 medium fast strokes
  • Fishnets - 100 fast strokes
  • Legs from behind - edge
Favorites: You can decide should I cum, ruin or denied for 24 hours at the end.
If there are few categories on image I will do both.
No cei or cbt (probably some light one).
The Set:
It's a Slumber Party!!

Before you start... Set the mood! Get completely naked, except put on your warmest, fluffiest socks. Optionally, if you have a soft, warm bathrobe, you can choose to wear it (or not). Bring lots of lube, and turn out the lights. Also optional, if you want to make a BIG first impression, you can show up to the party with your cock and balls neatly tied up, nice and tight (but safe), with shoelace at the base. (Extra-extra-bonus points if you put a little bow on it!)

Special Slumber Party Rule: Once you start stroking, you can not stop until the party is over. No breaks between pictures. If stroking forces you to the edge, you can stop and rest for 15 seconds, maximum. But you always have to finish your assigned strokes at the assigned speed, no matter how many times you edge, no matter how long it takes, no matter how badly you start to spiral out of control. Yes, this will be intense. Do you understand?

Good. Once you're comfortable and ready -- it's time to Party!
Heyyy!! Welcome to the party!

Wow! You have a great dick! This is going to be fun!

I'm Lina, by the way. What's your name?

Sweet... Hey everybody!! The Stud is here!

You don't mind if we call you Stud, right? I mean... that's why you're here, after all...

That's what you are. That's your whole job tonight. You're here to be our Stud!

-- a good Stud, with a rock-hard cock and the stamina of a rockstar!

-- an obedient Stud, who follows every rule and does whatever it takes to make us happy!

-- an eager Stud, who parties all night and doesn't quit, no matter what!

Tonight... That's what you are. That's all you are.

You aren't a friend... a boyfriend... a fuckbuddy... No, tonight you're just The Stud!

This is going to be a BLAST for us! And extremely intense for you...

But I can already tell by the way you handle yourself, that you'll... survive...

...probably?...

Now, go mingle! Go -- go! The girls are waiting for you!
Hey there, Stud. Don't I know you from somewhere...?

Judging by the rage in that cock, you certainly seem to know me...

Have I teased and edged you before? Or is this our first time?

Well, welcome to the slumber party, Stud. We're just getting started.

I see you read the invitation and wore your warmest socks. So did I!

...so did most of the girls here. Sexy socks are kinda tonight's whole theme.

Oh-! You didn't know that?

Are you ok, Stud? Your eyes just popped a little, there...

...and you got this look on your face, like you just realized something terrifying-?

You're not starting to lose control already, are you?

You have, like, a really long night ahead. If you're having a hard time with me, you're... uhhh... totally fucked.

But, then again, it's fun to watch you sweat...

Did anyone tell you how long this party actually is? -- How much work your dick is going to do for us tonight?

You have no idea, do you??

Wow... I can't wait to watch what happens to you...

...when the edges start rolling, and you truly start breaking down...

You're going to put on a show for me, Stud. One way or another.

Go ahead. Take a walk around. You'll see what I mean about tonight's "theme."

I'll be right over here. Watching you the whole time...

Guerlain was right...

...everyone at this party seems to be wearing some kind of sexy leggings or socks.

You can't escape it. There's nowhere to turn for relief.

Everywhere you go, more girls hungrily eye and tease your cock.

There is no end in sight.

Since the "slumber party" is all inside, you try to catch a break by sneaking out the back door...
But that plan fails miserably...

Heya, hottie!! What are you doing out here?

Trying to cool off in the pool? I promise it won't help...

I'm Katya, by the way. And you must be tonight's Stud.

How do you like my outfit? It's ok if your mouth can't form words anymore. That dripping dick can't lie.

I know you have a thing for legs... We all know.

Why do you think we invited you to this party? Why do you think the theme is "sexy socks"? Why are you the only guy here??

It's all for you, Stud. This whole party is for you.

We're here for you.

We're here to work you over till your brain and body are completely fried... till you can't remember how you got here or how this started...

We're here to work you so hard, you forget your own name and only answer to "Stud." -- Till your whole world is just legs and edges...

...legs and edges...

No orgasm. No release. No end. Not for you. Just legs and edges...

That's what we do to "studs" like you. We reduce you to your most primal, desperate, mindless state.

Whether it's socks and fishnets -- or a clean set of white sneakers, like these -- every Stud has his button.

All we have to do is take your orgasm away and then start pushing that button... over and over and over again...

...and then we watch you melt.

Melt for me, Stud. Melt into a puddle of sweat and precum.

That's what I like to see...

You should probably go back inside now. The party isn't over...
Oh, there you are! The other girls are looking for you...

You should probably hurry back to the main room before you get in trouble.

Or... Are you already in trouble?

Yes... I know your rules. And yes... I wore these socks on purpose.

After so much stimulation, teasing your cockhead must feel pretty intense, huh?

If you think this is bad, you have no idea how bad it can get...

You're just making frustrating little circles around that head. If I wanted to do real damage, I could force you to palm it, hard, instead.

I could invite my friend Hailey Leigh in here, lock the door, and we could take turns palming you for the next two hours straight.

When it comes to punishing cockhead, she is certifiably insane. She loves it!

Has a girl ever palmed you all the way to the edge before? -- Trust me, it's a... violent sensation.

Has a girl ever palmed you all the way to ruin before? -- Hailey did it to one of our strongest studs.

It took a while. By the time she was done with him, he was covered in sweat, his knees were shaking, and he said it was one of the most shocking, pleasureless, and frustrating ruins of his life.

She could definitely do it to you, too. You know... if you needed a little "draining" to get through this party...

It's pretty much your only chance to cum tonight. I hope you know that.

Should I call Hailey? Want to get wrecked, like a proper slut?

No? -- Oh well...

Well, then, you should probably go. You know... back to stroking for legs and socks and stuff...
The "slumber party" is still going, and the girls are giddy to have their Stud back...

The more you grunt and moan, the more you turn them on...

The more you struggle, the more they smile, cheer, and tease you harder...

The closer you get to losing control, the more they circle like sharks before a meal...

Wow... Look at you...

Still going, like a fucking Stud!

Look at me, baby. Look at my body.

Don't blink. Don't look away. Don't stop.

Stick out your tongue and moan for me...

Louder.

Mmmm... better...

You see, baby... we don't need a Stud anymore. Nah...

Now I want to see a sloppy, edge-addicted, brainless goon.

Give me a blur of edges, baby. Do your strokes, follow your rules... but I order you to start edging as much as you can.

Push yourself, baby. Edge like crazy for me, and don't stop. I am your world now...

I want 50 strokes to feel fucking impossible. I want it to take forever. Every time.

Now look at me. If I ordered you to crawl over here and lick my legs, could you do it without instantly losing control and ruining all over yourself?

Tell me, baby... Right now... If I let you kiss me -- from my pussy to my toes -- both legs -- would you trade your orgasm for it?

Would you give up your orgasm -- right now -- to make me happy, Stud?

Say it out loud. Tell me what you want, baby. Tell me what you need...

Beg for it.

Say: "Edge me, Guerlain. I won't cum." -- Repeat it! -- "Edge me, Guerlain. I won't cum." -- Keep repeating it!

Don't look away. Don't turn around. Look at me. But know that behind you, right now, every single girl from tonight's party is watching you...

So say it nice and loud, for everyone to hear... Beg for more edges! Promise you'll never cum!

Prove it! -- Show us! -- Edge your fucking mind away... Look at me and edge until you can't see straight...

Put on a show for us, Stud! -- Edge like you've never edged before! -- How many edges can you fit between 50 strokes? -- Do it, and give me more, every time!

YES! -- Don't stop! -- Don't slow down! -- Keep going! -- MORE!

Do it again and again for me, baby... Focus on my legs...

Again and again and again... You beautiful, submissive, sexy Stud!

Now... Spray that pent-up cum across my thighs! -- That's right! -- CUM FOR ME!

Mmmmm... wonderful work, Stud... Now breathe... massage that beautiful cock and try to relax...

Guess what? You just stroked and edged yourself stupid in front of about thirty girls. You begged us to edge and deny you. Then we all got to watch you blow your load instantly, on my command. You came because we are in charge -- not you. How does it feel?

What do you think we're going to do to you next time? Do you think you'll get another orgasm? Or will we put your promises to the test? I mean... after all... You did beg me to edge and deny you... Hmmmm... I think the girls and I have a lot to talk about...

:love: THE END :love:
My Rules:
My rules require continuous stroking and edging at a certain pace for a certain amount of time. I am a total fuckbunny edgeslut who lives to amuse friendly, fun-loving girls and help them cum.

I am very busy lately. Although I will dutifully stroke and edge for hours if a girl demands it, it is hard for me to find that much uninterrupted time. It might take weeks for me finish such long sets. I am best for "short" sets, right now (about 1 hour = about 25 pics). I'm down for longer challenges, but it helps to break them into sections, with space for breaks in between.

Stroking:
Clarification:
Keep up the pace. Meaning: Start slow. But if there are ten "eye contact" pictures in a row, then I must keep stroking faster, faster, faster, and faster with every pic, even if the fast stroking causes me to edge.

The only way to start over again at a slow pace / normal grip is if the rules require an edge (see below). After a required edge, return to slow pace with a normal grip, as though starting over.

Edges:
  • Thigh/knee high socks or fluffy boots: +1 edge, but only if there are other edges in this pic
  • This girl edged me already, on any earlier pic: She may optionally (your choice) tell me to skip the stroking for this pic, in exchange for +2 (or +3) more edges right away
  • 30s rest between edges
If rules require an edge(s) for this pic, then on the next pic return to a slow pace with a normal grip.
Clarification:
If she is wearing thigh/knee high socks, but she is not wearing anything else that requires an edge, then the thigh/knee high socks only require me to stroke faster, but they do not require an edge.
Torture:
  • Totally naked, with tattoos: Subtract 1 minute of stroking, and add 1 minute of palming
  • Totally naked, with unnatural hair color (blue, pink, etc.) : While stroking, stop and slap cock (hard!) once every 10s
  • Totally naked, with a choker or collar: Edge using 1-finger on the magic spot; hold it that way for 20s
Clarification:
Wearing only shoes, thigh/knee high socks, and/or stockings (and nothing else) counts as "totally naked."
For example, this counts as "totally naked" and tattooed plus colored hair, and thus requires me to palm and slap:
Orgasms:
  • After finishing the last image, if I want to cum, I must go back and repeat all images that required an edge(s), in order, but without the 90 seconds of stroking for each image and with only 10s between edges. (In other words, repeat all previous edges as quickly as possible) Then repeat, one more time in full, one image of my choice that requires an edge(s). Then cum.
  • If I choose to repeat the edges and attempt to cum, and I fail before the last edge, then I must ruin and quit.
Favorite Models:
  • Guerlain
  • Elle Tan
  • Julie Vee
  • Favorites rarely, in exceptional cases, may demand a different ending. (denial, ruin, touchless orgasm, or full orgasm)
  • Touchless, PC-flexing orgasm is extremely difficult and supremely frustrating, but it also gives me the longest, most mind-melting hangtime physically possible. Nothing else puts me in a more devoted, brainless, submissive headspace. I love it, but it requires a lot of time and intense build-up by one of my favorites at her absolute sexiest best. Even then, the odds of "success" are low, but I give it my all. Reserved for very special encounters.
Examples:

Naked = Stroke slower
Stroke for 90 seconds

Stroke for 90 seconds
(The high socks do not require an edge here, because no other edge rules were triggered.)

High socks = +1 Edge
After the required edges, reset stroking back to slow and normal grip for the next pic
(The high socks require +1 edge here, because the "on her knees" pose required an edge.)

Katya wants lmind edged until his mind is numb, then she likes to see him get denied. Or, she wants him edged so much, so hard, for so long, that he can cum for her without touching his dick at all.
Sometimes, girls deliberately or accidentally avoid lmind's edging rules. Every required edge resets the stroking speed back to slow. Whereas, if lmind accidentally edges, then (after a 30s rest) he has to keep stroking at the same pace as before...
Stroke for 90 seconds

And faster...

And faster...

Enough pictures like that in a row will force lmind to stroke ultra-frenzy-fuckbunny-fast. It relentlessly forced-edges him into a drooling, babbling goon.
Credit to Helequin and Alice for discovering this quirk in lmind's rules and revealing it to everyone.

Naked = Stroke slower
Touching hair = 1 Edge
High socks = +1 Edge

It doesn't always have to be a Favorite. Any sporty girl can edge my brains out...
Baseball hat = 2 Edges
Touching hair = 1 Edge
Sneakers = 1 Edge
High socks = +1 Edge
After those 5 edges, reset stroking back to slow and normal grip for the next pic

Baseball hat = 2 Edges
Touching hair = 1 Edge
Sports bra = 1 Edge
Sport shorts = 1 Edge
Sneakers = 1 Edge
After those 6 edges, reset stroking back to slow and normal grip for the next pic

Lean, fit, sporty girls with long legs and great abs seem to enjoy using lmind as a "workout partner."
A bunch of seemingly innocent, fully clothed pictures with simple eye contact, without edges, can make the stroking speed add up fast. Is Guerlain doing it accidentally... or intentionally?
Stroke for 90 seconds

Ponytails and braids turn every 1.5 minutes of stroking into 2 minutes -- a 33% increase! This can quickly and sneakily add a lot of time and make a tease much, much harder overall. :\'-(
Stroke for 90 seconds

Ponytails and braids are especially brutal when combined with superfast stroke speeds or torture, because they make it take longer...
Naked = Stroke slower

Speaking of collars, sometimes it's easy to overlook or forget that a girl is wearing a collar, which can make some sequences of pictures incredibly challenging and add a lot of time (because edging with 1 finger often takes a while), like this set with Yuumi SG...
Naked = Stroke slower

And girls innocently touching their hair is more common than you think, which can end up adding difficulty faster than expected...
Touching hair = 1 Edge! (is Guerlain doing these things on purpose?? -- I don't know)
And a reminder that any girl can dictate the pace and change the rules at any time, and favorites can choose whatever ending they want...
No required edges

Anjelica: You're going to HOLD every edge for me -- every single one -- for 15 seconds. Yes... I want you to struggle for me. Starting now.

Julie: Don't bother stroking. Spend your time just edging for me, over and over, as fast as you can!

Palm for 90 seconds

Katya: Ready for your big finale?? Too bad... Show's over. Finish your last edge and put that dick away, because you're DENIED. :love:
Naked = Stroke slower
High socks = +1 Edge
Set ends, DENIED
-lmind
lmind
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lmind »

korashar wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 1:10 am
@korashar: Long feedback on Saju's home! (finally!) And a humble request for guidance...
Part 3 (Saju's home) was exhausting and glorious. :blush:

Saju is gorgeous. I love her beautiful face, lean legs, and high socks. And I especially love how unapologetically hard she was on me. I hope I explain this right: My rules provide a map of my weaknesses and the kinds of things a girl can make my body do. So, the easy way to guarantee a great tease is for my favorite girls (Fay, etc.) to show up wearing my favorite clothes (sneakers, etc.) and pose in my favorite positions (on her knees, etc.). But the open secret is that any girl similar to my favorites (any long, lean, fit girl) can take anything from my rules, shuffle it all around any way she wants, and create her own unique phenomenal tease. That's what Saju did, and I loved it!!

My rules include the possibility to skip the stroking time and just edge more -- so that's what Saju did. Saju took the fact that I will hold the edge for 20 seconds, under one of my rules, and she just made me hold edge after edge after edge for 15 seconds every time (omg! She fucking wrecked me with that!). She took the fact that I will rapidfire edge in my finale, with only 10 seconds of rest between edges, and she just rapidfire edged me in the main set. (Granted, my rules don't include long held edges (1+ minutes), but I'm totally down for that, too. Anjelica once made me hold repeatedly for 4+ minutes every time, and I held for 10+ minutes before in an irl scene.)

It shows that Saju really understood my rules, what my body is capable of, and what she could inflict on me for her own entertainment. My rules include holding, so the open secret is that any sporty girl can tell me to hold anytime she wants, as much as she wants, and I'll do it. My rules include rapidfire edging, so any slim girl can reduce my rest to nothing, anytime she wants, as much as she wants, and I'll do it. My rules include fast stroking, slow stroking, palming... any girl can do any of it, anytime, as much as she wants. And of course they can combine things, any way they want. I live to please.

So, in part 3, Saju edged me 53 times in 1 hour, 3 minutes. All of her on-her-knees poses were stunning, and this was my #1 favorite pic. I just so desperately wanted her to mount my face and cum on my tongue here:

Holding and rapidfire edging for her was absolute bliss. Several times, I stammered, out loud, "I'm losing my mind..." :blush:

And, eventually, it was too much. Saju ruined me during the second pass through the on-her-knees pics. :\'-( So, I stopped there, did not click on the next Spoiler, and I submit myself to Saju's judgment...

Question:
What should I do next? Does Saju want me to repeat all of Part 3 from the beginning, and keep repeating until I get through it? Or should I just count Part 3 as yet another ruinous loss and move on to the next Spoiler, tomorrow? I will do whatever she says.

Follow-up Question and Humble Request for Guidance:
Obviously, I was out of action for a long time between Parts 2 and 3. Serenity ordered me to stay denied and edge 15 times a day, but "circumstances" prevented that. When I could, I would visit fapinstructor.com and set it to 100% denial, 15 edge minimum, 15 second rest, and use that to meet my 15 edge/day requirement (using my own pic galleries of sporty girls and favorites). But I missed a LOT of days.

Believe me, I genuinely want to comply, obey Serenity, make every girl happy, and do everything I'm told. Right now, I owe exactly 750 edges (I kept track!) from the days I missed. If Serenity wants me to atone for that somehow before I continue, I surrender and submit. :love:
My Rules:

Stroking:
Clarification:

Edges:
  • 30s rest between edges
Clarification:
Torture:
Clarification:
Orgasms:
Favorite Models:
  • Guerlain
  • Elle Tan
  • Julie Vee
Examples:

Naked = Stroke slower
Stroke for 90 seconds

Stroke for 90 seconds

High socks = +1 Edge

Stroke for 90 seconds

And faster...

And faster...

Naked = Stroke slower
Touching hair = 1 Edge
High socks = +1 Edge

Baseball hat = 2 Edges
Touching hair = 1 Edge
Sneakers = 1 Edge
High socks = +1 Edge

Baseball hat = 2 Edges
Touching hair = 1 Edge
Sports bra = 1 Edge
Sport shorts = 1 Edge
Sneakers = 1 Edge

Stroke for 90 seconds

Stroke for 90 seconds

Naked = Stroke slower

Naked = Stroke slower

No required edges

Palm for 90 seconds

Naked = Stroke slower
High socks = +1 Edge
Set ends, DENIED
-lmind
korashar
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by korashar »

lmind wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 12:01 am
The audacity to ask... Who do you think Korashar is?

He's nothing but a pet. Other pervert edgebunny whose mind I made mine. So yeah, I know you will do whatever I say.

But I also know you WILL fail again if I make you repeat everything. Given that, I believe you better continue from where you failed.

And of course there's a price to be paid, fuck bunny. You may continue tomorrow! But I'll ruin a memory of yours.

Oh, you forgot you came here due to a misspell? Yes, we have that power. One day, you will revisit a memory of an orgasm, but it will change in the last moment: you will ruin it....

You feel a tingling sensation in the center of your forehead. Suddenly, everything is dark again. Saju put a spell on you, you own her a debt now. She'll steal a good memory from you. Now you must REPEAT any set made for you (from anyone) that ended with an orgasm, but you must ruin it. Choose at will, a short one or a long one, just remember that you must ruin any orgasm. You start knowing that such a pleasant ending you had before will be ruined. You may do that before or after continuing from where you stopped, you may do that now or next month, it doesn't matter. What matter is that you will take a set that you liked and had a very pleasant orgasm and RUIN IT for any normal orgasm.

Serenity, on the other hand, is pretty amazed by the number of edges you own her! I asked, but... There is no escape, you must pay the 750 edges. However, she allowed you to share your "joy". You may collect pictures and gifs to post as everyone's set here. The classic way: a series of pictures without text. Each picture subtracts 3 edges, and each Gif subtracts 4 edges. So, divide at will, 690 edges + 20 pictures, 100 gifs + 300 edges, whatever. Take your time! She's not your favorite, but since you submit, that is your homework
HMCP Rules: Click Here - Not active.

It's time to duel
Wins: 24
Losses: 27

Dos and Don'ts & toys

Toys:
Ball gag and handcuffs (harness like this picture), chastity cage, fleshlight, nipple clamps linked by chain with cock ring, rope, shoelaces, wooden spoon, clothespins, belts, rubber bands, slippers (for spanking)
DO/DON'Ts:
DO :yes: :CEI, JOI, CBT, Cumplay, nipple play/torture, chastity, edging, ruin, spanking, surface pain, bondage, private humiliation, cockhero, webteases, PMVs, compilations, almost any categories, including trans, femboy, gay, hentai, soft or hardcore.
DON'T :no: : Won't do anal, public, pictures, proof, save/freeze loads. Won't do or watch pee, scat, blood, gore, vomit, pregnant, granny.
Noah
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Noah »

A set for (it continues where you left off with the game ;))
Ecik17 wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 4:31 am
As you survived your first day of the 'Win or Whimper Games', you start to realise how badly the deal was that you have agreed on. Also, it made you very motivated to win as much as possible. You started off very cocky and as the audience placed bets on you failing, you proved them wrong. You won the hearts of many of them, but as the game progressed it quickly took a dark turn. Being as unlucky as you are, and the game being fairly rigged by Mila and the girls, you edged over and over again, driving you mad. Lucky for you, you being unfortunate and your balls turning more blue by the minute, was also appreciated by the audience. They enjoyed your suffering and your self-control. You making the choice to only watch one video was the first moment your popularity took a punch, and even failing that made you look very desperate...

Before women were fighting over you, being their champion... But as they dropped one by one, you should consider yourself lucky if one of them kept endorsing you... You tried it again during the night and ended up edging yourself even more blue balled to sleep, with a throbbing cock crying itself to sleep with drops of precum... You heading straight to bed didn't go unnoticed... And as you locked yourself away in your room, feeling you like you had to or else you'd break your mind was running wild on fantasies of the host, as if she was touching your cock right there...

Your balls so blue, your cock so sensitive... That it felt like Mila was sucking your cock or that her pussy was enveloping it, as she squeezed it tighter and tighter... Thinking about that was enough to get you to stroke again to the edge...

Oh, how you'd like to just cum inside Mila's tight pussy... You edge another time, thinking of how much cum would come out of your balls, glazing her body completely...

Knowing you would not last a minute when she'd actually show up to let you fuck her... You edge again...

And as you hold that edge for 30 seconds... The time it would take for you to cum inside her perfect pussy... Just as you are about to lose control, you hear someone knocking on the door...
Mr. Ecik17, right?... You look a little gooned out, are you OK? There is nothing wrong with that, but let us be honest... You haven't had the worse of the game yet... The easy way out during the last game and not even going to our rooms to meet any of us? Do you even want any of our help or do you want everyone against you? The girls were talking about how they could make your games harder next time and if we should go to your room to punish you... Because I took an interest in you due to how you started the game, I convinced them that you might not get the game fully yet and that I promised them that you only needed some motivation to try harder...

What better way then by showing you how a champion gets rewarded that has done better than you! I am sure that motivates you to do better, while you only get frustration... Edge once per minute while you only look at the left side of the screen https://spankbang.com/8v6pb/video/tikto ... on+5+1080p You could be tasting my pussy right now, but instead you'll get frustration

Take a good look at what you are missing, Mr. Lobo... Edge at every censored ass... Stroke once per second during the rest of the time... You surely do not deserve the treatment this alpha champion gets... You are a champion among beta's... https://spankbang.com/7ou80/video/in+th ... v+censored

Oh how I would be sucking your cock, if you'd have come to my room... This might seem mean, but I am just showing you the outcome could have been different... You cumming all over my pretty face... You might think those balls are so full, but I think they can grow bigger and more blue... But I do see you need a rest, before you blow... Hold that head tightly, as if I would be sucking your cock... Squeeze it during the video, as if I am sucking you just enough to stay hard... And massage those sensitive balls, while seeing all those champions cum... https://spankbang.com/6bm8x/video/girls ... ompilation

Fuck, it feels so good... Now it is my turn to cum... Based on what I have seen, I do not think you'd be able to make me cum beta... While I get fucked by a real man, I will give you a video one of the girls has recorded for you... https://femdom-joi.com/goddess-gracie-h ... or-pixels/

See how his balls look? Not blue, not full at all, do they? Let me in on a secret that I already made him cum by grinding my ass on his cock, while we made out clothed... I got so excited that I didn't even bother to undress... Now look at your balls... You should apologise to them, because they could have been so empty... Now sit on your hands as you watch this... You may hump the air, if you really need some stimulation... Flip a coin to decide how badly you are going to be in torment:
Heads: https://spankbang.com/5haus/video/best+ ... ompilation
Tails: https://spankbang.com/6usqv/video/dirty ... ompilation

Goodness.... My pussy juices taste so good on this proper cock... I can feel how close he is to bursting... But he will hold on, just like you will, won't you, beta? You know... If you'd cum here, I am going to make your life a living hell during that game... Do you think you should touch again? Miss Alika has recorded two videos for you too... Let us start with this one https://femdom-joi.com/miss-alika-white-beg-to-stroke/

Now it is time that the winners cum... Edge while imagining you are cumming inside this pussy...

Fuck, you have no feeling how good it feels to cum... Edge again... Hmm, I can feel my pussy filling up... It could have been you, Lobo... But you wanted to be a blue balled beta instead...

F-uck, that felt good... Let me be clear, that I do not even care about 'this champion'... He is of no interest in me... I have only lured him here to make a point, to motivate you... Edge while you look into my eyes, while you promise me you'll do better during the games next time... That you'll become my champion...

That wasn't so hard, now was it? Since I am seeing in your eyes that you mean it, I am going to give you mercy, by giving you that other video... Wait, that is not right... There are still two of them... Miss Alika talked about a chance to actually make you cum... Flip a coin and hope you'll get the right one:
Heads: https://femdom-joi.com/miss-alika-white ... -joi-rule/
Tails: https://femdom-joi.com/miss-alika-white ... xperiment/

Also feedback
What is not to love about Eva Elfie? It is not the first time you are using a Wheel Spinner on me and I think this time it was pretty kind on me :lol: Enjoyed that you used some things on me that I am weak for, like with the ASMR audio. Some vids can be relatively long (which is fine when they bring enough variation in terms of a challenge or the content), but I'd prefer a selected 10 minutes if there isn't a lot of variation or a challenge (that you'll think that makes me struggle the most). Love that picture set of Abella :w00t: She has such a nice ass that even with a skirt covering it, it still gets to me :w00t: I absolutely loved how lewd Lauren Crist got, which was very unexpected (and I enjoy it a lot to get surprised like that :lol:)... As much as I wanted to do the video of Abella, I decided to randomise the outcome... And I got... Abella :w00t: Soon, I would find out that wasn't the best outcome... After the edging, I lost control stroking as fast as I can (rather quickly), ended up ruining and doing post orgasm torture on myself by having to keep stroking... It was hot that you made me do that... Normally I'd stop, but this time I followed through and it was tormenting :lol:... So thanks for the lovely set, hope you enjoy mine! :lol:
My rules
You decide whether I get to cum (full orgasm(s) or ruin(s)) or not (denial)... However, the moment No Nut November starts I will not be allowed to cum and the teases may be focused on breaking or tempting me to cum :lol:...

I like unfair games, mind games, games of chance, relentless teasing, twists and turns, devious women, being outsmarted within a tease, hypnotic/suggestive teases, gooning teases, being sunk deeper into porn, creativity... Just anything that messes with my mind, really :lol:

Creativity and material
I love giving creative freedom (that does respect my turn-offs) to include anything you think will drive me mad, even if it completely ignores all my rules! That also means I am fine with you including more than just pictures (like teases, CH, JOI, video’s etcetera)!

Triggers / Weaknesses / Turn-offs
- Skintight clothes
- Lingerie
- Panty outline
- Ass
- Bending over, arched back
- Cleavage
- Thighs (Thigh gap)
- Twerking, wiggling, teasing dancing
- TikTok thots
- Cum Shots / Cum Swapping / Cum covered
- Lesbian (girls kissing, licking)
- Girls ahegao, drooling
- Fucking machines, mounting dildo's, sucking dildo's.
- POV Blowjobs
- Toys that spurt cum
- Girls masturbating passionately (can be sensually or roughly)
- Pillow humping
- Censored porn
- Being called a 'porn addict'
- Porn addict/gooner captions
- Gooner/addiction/hypno clips
- Moans
- Lewd ASMR (wet sounds, moans)

Turn-offs
Too much focus on the guy within porn, sissification/bimbofication
Pornstars that I like (you are welcome to introduce me to new girls that should be on the list ;-) I am sure I like way more girl than are already on the list ;))
Pornstars
Gloria Sol
Guerlain
Michaela Isizzu
Alex Grey
Nancy A(ce)
Liya Silver
Ariana Marie
Emily Willis
Sabina Rouge
Jia Lissa
Lorena Garcia
Alexa Tomas
Niemira
Melena A
Amber Sym
Lauren Crist
Lena Nicole
Demy Fray
Riley Anne
Tracy Lindsay
Mandy Kay
Gia Rameygay
Nadya Nabakova
Alina Lopez
Molly Stewart
Calypso
Sapphira A
Sybil A
Abella Danger
Eliza Ibarra
Ellie Leen
Aidra Fox
Mila Azul
Shaiden Rogue
Eva Elfie
Lily Lou

Instagram / Models / Only Fans
Natalie Rouge
Sabrina Lynn
Jennatwitch
STPeach
Nathalie
Belle Delphine
Seltin Sweet
Alice Delish
Amouranth
Yus Lopez
Maja Strojek
Sarah Jean Underwood
Miss Bo
Julia Rose
Gigi Paris
Angie Varona
Sarah Houchens
Alla Bruletova
Sveta Bilyalova
Tofje_
Lulu Salvadori
Natalia Gryglewska
Lauren Summer
Morgan Lux
Maare Beaar (Mariana)
Alexis Ren
Aspen Mansfield
Nata Lee
Irina Dreyt
Yuliya Balandina
Angie Dusak
Alex Kay
Jessica Nigri
Jutta Leerdam
Maria Fernanda Galvao
Galina Dubenenko
Clara Lindblom
Julia Rommelt
Polina Malinovskaya
Emily Elizabeth
Silvia Caruso
Sommer Ray
Nasty Nass
Tasya (Twerk)
Any girl of StacyQ
Edging/Stroking
The amount of strokes/edges are decided by you by activating one of the three modes below (you can use different modes for parts of your teases). I am calling it the ‘Goon'O'Meter’! See it as an additional way for you to increase how badly I should be gooned out! Standard it will be on 'Level 1 Aroused'. The higher the level the more edging I will have to do!

You can adapt the concept to your set by adding, changing or removing things. You may even add more levels ;-)

Level 1 Aroused
- 20 strokes for every category (cumulative in one picture, max 60 strokes per picture)
- Only stroking without edging allowed to videos (unless the video instructs it)

Level 2 Triggered
- One edge for every category (cumulative in one picture, max four edges per picture)
- Two edges per minute to videos

Level 3 Gooned
- Two edges for every category (cumulative in one picture, max six edges per picture)
- Three edges per minute to videos

Level 4 Addicted
- Two edges for every category (cumulative in one picture, max 10 edges per picture).
- Five edges per minute to videos

Categories that I will edge/stroke to
Ass
Cleavage
Lingerie
Stockings
Laced Lingerie
Tight clothing
Ahegao/Drooling
Yoga Pants, tight jeans or leggings
Bending over
Arched back
Skirts/Dresses
Kissing Girls
Blowjob
Lesbian
Licking
Thigh gap
Upskirt
Cum shot/swap/covered
Blonde(s)
Fucking Machines
Mounting/Sucking/Cum-spurting Dildo’s
Twerking/Wiggling/Sensually Moving
Censored porn
Porn addict/gooner captions

If anyone sends me a set then I will return the favor by creating one for you!

Creator of many devious forum games and always up for exchanging personal teases!
Noah
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Noah »

Two (simple) sets (they are for two days) for
korashar wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 2:41 am
Day 1 set
Well then! You have survived quite some teasing here and the word has spread that you can get very very very desperate... Just the way I like it... Now, before we can continue, I am going to look at how blue your balls actually are, to see if we can continue or that you truly need release... This might feel a bit contradictory, but I want you to keep your underwear on for now. On a scale from one to ten how badly do you want to cum?

And how high would you rate it the moment that you imagine that I am sucking that throbbing cock... Flicking my tongue against that frenulum and slowly getting it to the edge... Very well... Remember that number or write it down... You see, sometimes some stroking already brings some relief and that is what we are going to try first before immediately going for operation release...

While keeping your underwear on I want you to pull out your cock and balls, while sitting down. Your balls should rest on the band of the underwear now and create a special effect that I like... You see, with every stroke you should feel a bounce back... Give it a few tugs and adjust it to get such an effect... Once you are settled then I want you to follow my little program: https://nl.pornhub.com/view_video.php?v ... 67cb3c3be7 No cumming at the end and take as many breaks as you need...

After her exercise Caprice moves to a different room to get into a different outfit. She tells you to follow her once you have caught your breath...

How high would you score it now... Your need to cum... On a scale from 1 to 10?... Do you feel like the treatment had any effect? It is not efficient for everyone, so to be sure we will also give some attention to that cock of yours, in terms of variety... On that note, I have a beautiful video of a friend I want you to stroke to. You will clench your PC muscles while stroking to the (deep) bass. A side-effect of the treatment is that it can be frustrating and intense.. (do the task to: https://nl.spankbang.com/3kkeo/video/te ... sive+video)

Hmm, how are you feeling?

Maybe we should intensify the treatment a little by hitting you with the thing that turned you into that gooned state... Edge for me...

A view like this should help... Edge again...

Now I want a score again... How badly do you want to cum on a scale from 1 to 10?

Your last score is higher than the score you had to remember/wrote down (at the beginning)
Oh my, it got even higher... It seems like my treatment is not working and we do have to amp it up! Go to https://scrolller.com/r/LittleCapriceHottest and click on the Filter on the top and click on 'Videos'. You will edge once to every gif/vid...

Amount of edges: Add your highest number to the number you wrote down. This is the amount of edges you will do.
Amount of edge holding: The difference between the two numbers x 10 is the amount of seconds you will hold each edge

Your last score is the same or lower than the score you had to remember/wrote down (at the beginning)
See, it is not that bad! However, we do need to keep the treatment going... Go to https://scrolller.com/r/CumshotPorn and click on the Filter on the top and click on 'Videos'. You will edge once to every gif/vidI want you to edge to as many gifs as possible/as you can take. Try to impress me. The amount will matter at the end.
CONTINUE
Look at you, hanging by a thread... So ready to cum... Go ahead and beg me...

I am not convinced, try again... Edge while you do it because that makes it sound even better...

That is it... That is it... Edge... I have a question... What color comes to mind?

Blue? Say it again while you edge... Blue... Again!... My lingerie... this room....

Your blue balls just fit too nicely to change anything about that... The only thing that they are getting... Is more blue...

Join Caprice in the shower for release...
Her release: Watch https://nl.pornhub.com/view_video.php?v ... 12f62be841 and just stroke enough to keep that cock hard, without edging... We do not want to ruin it now...
Day 2 set
It is hard for you not to think about cumming... Every minute of the day those balls remind you of it... Your cock cannot stand the friction against your pants because it is so sensitive... Day after day she denied you, still you stay devoted to her and you visit her again...

I am glad you came... Well... You know what I mean!...

You try to look her in the eye to figure out whether you made the right choice or not, to be here again... But she does not give anything away...

I need you to focus! Let us start a bit different this time... I want you to relax and play with your arousal... Listen to: https://shibbydex.com/file/916ee285-c68 ... spoilers=1
There we go... I feel like I have got your attention now...

Is your world upside for me yet?

Or do I have to make your eyes turn out of arousal again? Why don't you edge for my tight pussy?

The more you leak, the more wet I get... Edge again, but hold this one as long as you can... Drip for me, but do not cum...

Now, I have to go easy on you since you are very aroused, so I am going to give you a choice... 1. Watch me and my friend, but you are not allowed to edge... You will stroke frustratingly slow and you will rub your balls...
2. Or close your eyes, while listening to me and my friend, and edge as many times as you can... https://spankbang.com/6pmoc/video/white ... +letsdoeit

One way or another there will be some kind of denial... Were you happy with your choice?

Are you good at making choices? You have made the right choice for coming to me, but let's say it is a good one… This one good choice does not make you good at making choices, does it?...

Next, I will show you a clip of me in a fitting room... I am going to give you a choice...
1. Look at me directly and hold the edge for as long as you can OR
2. Look at me through the mirror and do 10 edges... https://xhamster.com/videos/come-in-the ... me-9158816

Now... Another choice...
1. You may look at me while playing with those girls, but you may only stroke enough to stay hard and slap those balls every time you look at another girl
2. You are not allowed to look at me, but you may look at all the other girls. Every time you look at me I want you to switch back to another girl and edge as fast as you can.
https://spankbang.com/7517s/video/lesbi ... perfection

Now...
Let us see if you have made the right choices... You see, the three choices were all choices of commitment to see if you would chose for lust or for me... So if you chose to look at me in all three choices (chose option 1 in all three choices) then you are allowed a release... If you have not then I fear you need more training...

Chose three times option 1
I am a bit surprised that you did not fall for it, so I do believe you deserve release... But, I have to deny you in some way... So you are going to hold that edge until you cannot handle it any longer and then you will ruin it! https://xhamster.com/videos/dane-jones- ... m-14279872

Did not chose three times option 1
Well, you did not make the right choices, so we better accept that your blue balls will stay this way for a bit longer... To help you relax I want you to lay down and listen to: https://shibbydex.com/file/91b33f81-bff ... ?spoilers= I do not care how aroused you will get, you will keep those balls nice and full...
Also feedback
I must say that it has been long that I have been properly challenged and I really enjoyed the challenges and the unfair aspect of some of them :lol: Loved that you added 'Extra' challenges on top of challenges, and made me really think hard what I would and would not do... I also loved the psychology student, who appeared so innocent, but was quite wicked, devious and strict (in giving a reward ;)). This would have been a set that if you had not given me any release at all, you'd have me tossing and turning blue balled in bed all night :lol: The Nasty Nass challenged had me struggling way too much already, I edged about three times early on in the video and was afraid I would end up ruining for the first time already (and still having to continue after a three minute break, which probably would have been post orgasm torture if it wouldn't be a perfect true ruined orgasm)... I tried very hard to avoid it, and I was lucky it had some slow moments in there too where I had the time to recover... I guess that with some twerk videos I would have been doomed from the start :lol: Eventually I managed to survive... What was also quite tormenting was how long the stroking without edging was, making me repeat Abella again was devious... If the pictures would have varied some more or the texts were more triggering/varying, I probably would have had an even harder time... As much as I absolutely love her ass, I think if I had to look at it wiggle, or was exposed to even more asses or to her in different outfits, I would have struggled even more... As much as I love the deviousness of having to repeat it all, this part felt a little long due to the feedback above... Later in the tease, you did actually expose me a variety of very triggering imagery, which got me gooned out (absolutely loved the lewd ones, which had me really surprised)... The first video you used on me of Abella getting fucked by a guy, was also not completely a match to my triggers (so I kind of skipped through it, by doing the edges I was supposed to do of snippets of the minutes)... As much as I love Abella, I am not so keen on 'full scenes' of a guy fucking a girl (too much focus on the guy for me)! A PMV would have done better... I absolutely loved the outcome too, which created very specific situations in which I would get rewarded, which would be a unlikely outcome... Such a mindfuck is something I can only appreciate :lol: I ended up ruining to my favourite picture, which was still a more merciful outcome than I expected... For a moment I feared you'd create an even tougher level 5 or had me denied after all this torment :lol: So was it too long? For me it wasn't, just some moments that could have been better paced to fit my weaknesses more (and that is something you can only know the moment you get feedback from each other)... Absolutely loved the tease, your creativity and you smashed it :lol: I made one for you, which I hope you like as much as I loved yours, and hope to exchange more in the future :lol:
My rules
You decide whether I get to cum (full orgasm(s) or ruin(s)) or not (denial)... However, the moment No Nut November starts I will not be allowed to cum and the teases may be focused on breaking or tempting me to cum :lol:...

I like unfair games, mind games, games of chance, relentless teasing, twists and turns, devious women, being outsmarted within a tease, hypnotic/suggestive teases, gooning teases, being sunk deeper into porn, creativity... Just anything that messes with my mind, really :lol:

Creativity and material
I love giving creative freedom (that does respect my turn-offs) to include anything you think will drive me mad, even if it completely ignores all my rules! That also means I am fine with you including more than just pictures (like teases, CH, JOI, video’s etcetera)!

Triggers / Weaknesses / Turn-offs
- Skintight clothes
- Lingerie
- Panty outline
- Ass
- Bending over, arched back
- Cleavage
- Thighs (Thigh gap)
- Twerking, wiggling, teasing dancing
- TikTok thots
- Cum Shots / Cum Swapping / Cum covered
- Lesbian (girls kissing, licking)
- Girls ahegao, drooling
- Fucking machines, mounting dildo's, sucking dildo's.
- POV Blowjobs
- Toys that spurt cum
- Girls masturbating passionately (can be sensually or roughly)
- Pillow humping
- Censored porn
- Being called a 'porn addict'
- Porn addict/gooner captions
- Gooner/addiction/hypno clips
- Moans
- Lewd ASMR (wet sounds, moans)

Turn-offs
Too much focus on the guy within porn, sissification/bimbofication
Pornstars that I like (you are welcome to introduce me to new girls that should be on the list ;-) I am sure I like way more girl than are already on the list ;))
Pornstars
Gloria Sol
Guerlain
Michaela Isizzu
Alex Grey
Nancy A(ce)
Liya Silver
Ariana Marie
Emily Willis
Sabina Rouge
Jia Lissa
Lorena Garcia
Alexa Tomas
Niemira
Melena A
Amber Sym
Lauren Crist
Lena Nicole
Demy Fray
Riley Anne
Tracy Lindsay
Mandy Kay
Gia Rameygay
Nadya Nabakova
Alina Lopez
Molly Stewart
Calypso
Sapphira A
Sybil A
Abella Danger
Eliza Ibarra
Ellie Leen
Aidra Fox
Mila Azul
Shaiden Rogue
Eva Elfie
Lily Lou

Instagram / Models / Only Fans
Natalie Rouge
Sabrina Lynn
Jennatwitch
STPeach
Nathalie
Belle Delphine
Seltin Sweet
Alice Delish
Amouranth
Yus Lopez
Maja Strojek
Sarah Jean Underwood
Miss Bo
Julia Rose
Gigi Paris
Angie Varona
Sarah Houchens
Alla Bruletova
Sveta Bilyalova
Tofje_
Lulu Salvadori
Natalia Gryglewska
Lauren Summer
Morgan Lux
Maare Beaar (Mariana)
Alexis Ren
Aspen Mansfield
Nata Lee
Irina Dreyt
Yuliya Balandina
Angie Dusak
Alex Kay
Jessica Nigri
Jutta Leerdam
Maria Fernanda Galvao
Galina Dubenenko
Clara Lindblom
Julia Rommelt
Polina Malinovskaya
Emily Elizabeth
Silvia Caruso
Sommer Ray
Nasty Nass
Tasya (Twerk)
Any girl of StacyQ
Edging/Stroking
The amount of strokes/edges are decided by you by activating one of the three modes below (you can use different modes for parts of your teases). I am calling it the ‘Goon'O'Meter’! See it as an additional way for you to increase how badly I should be gooned out! Standard it will be on 'Level 1 Aroused'. The higher the level the more edging I will have to do!

You can adapt the concept to your set by adding, changing or removing things. You may even add more levels ;-)

Level 1 Aroused
- 20 strokes for every category (cumulative in one picture, max 60 strokes per picture)
- Only stroking without edging allowed to videos (unless the video instructs it)

Level 2 Triggered
- One edge for every category (cumulative in one picture, max four edges per picture)
- Two edges per minute to videos

Level 3 Gooned
- Two edges for every category (cumulative in one picture, max six edges per picture)
- Three edges per minute to videos

Level 4 Addicted
- Two edges for every category (cumulative in one picture, max 10 edges per picture).
- Five edges per minute to videos

Categories that I will edge/stroke to
Ass
Cleavage
Lingerie
Stockings
Laced Lingerie
Tight clothing
Ahegao/Drooling
Yoga Pants, tight jeans or leggings
Bending over
Arched back
Skirts/Dresses
Kissing Girls
Blowjob
Lesbian
Licking
Thigh gap
Upskirt
Cum shot/swap/covered
Blonde(s)
Fucking Machines
Mounting/Sucking/Cum-spurting Dildo’s
Twerking/Wiggling/Sensually Moving
Censored porn
Porn addict/gooner captions

If anyone sends me a set then I will return the favor by creating one for you!
Last edited by Noah on Sat Oct 28, 2023 7:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Creator of many devious forum games and always up for exchanging personal teases!
korashar
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by korashar »

Noah wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 12:33 pm
FB on FB:
Glad you enjoyed! You feedback is also really helpful! Thanks for that. I'll point some things:

"or the texts were more triggering/varying" - I totally get this! It seems that most guys around here are into this kind of teasing/reading. Unfortunately, I'm not so into that, so I'm really bad at creating it. That will probably be my weak spot on set creation always, so I try to compensate with other things. Can't really promise I'll improve on that, but I totally understand you.

"too much focus on the guy for me" - That I can easily improve. I was in doubt of what you considered "too much focus on the guy" from your rules. I definitely thought that scene was little focus, but I understand your meaning now. I'm way more into PMVs too.

"even tougher level 5" - My original plan was to create it! But I thought It was too long already. I tend to exaggerate on sets. So I played safe this time. Lucky you...? :-D Anyway, happy to know it wasn't too long.

Feedback on DAY 1
I started answering her question with an "8", then after what she described I was on a 10 already. Me and my genius idea to always start a set after days of edging and denial... Oh boy. Also, I forgot how Caprice triggers me. I LOVED the way she made me stroke. It seems like a simple thing, but I never thought it you make such a pleasant difference. I've stroked with pants like that before, but being demanded to do like that was a really good touch.

I had no problem with the first video, even after the first edge permission that got me by surprise. Loved it, CH are one of my favorite things. Then came the SECOND video... Oh dear that was devious, the slow stroking to the gorgeous slow paced softcore videos of StasyQ. I already have a weakness for StasyQ videos... The thing is, I rarely watched then outside of cock heroes and always thought the girls never took their pants down... I don't know why I had this idea, but was amazing to see my reaction when she actually showed everything. That body type is perfection for me, she had almost all my triggers, and by the end I was struggling to not stroke faster. Another great choice.

When Caprice asked again I answered "11", but then I considered it a 10 since was the limit. The scroller she linked had about 15 videos/gif only, so thankfully that was the amount of edges I did. I was aiming at 100! Yes, I was that ambitious.... Day 1 ended sooner than I thought, but I'll refrain from commenting on that until I finish day 2. I knew I wouldn't receive a release, so my expectations were in par with my blue balls :lol: Tomorrow I'll have more.
Edit: Feedback on Day 2
Well it started with a surprise! I've never actually listened to audio only porn or teasing. That was literally my first time. I loved it for the fact that it was a new experience for me. I not only enjoyed it but was surprise by how It actually worked to a point.

Still, I got to say, I'm definitely not an audio Guy. For example, other than PMV, CH or JOI videos I rarely watch things with audio. I also don't like using headsets for most of the time and prefer music-only videos (I love when there is no moaning or no actual scene sounds in CH or PMVs). Anyway I overlook audio so much that it never occurred to me to mention it. BUT I embraced the idea fully to the point the first choice Caprice give me I choose the audio only and again... It was a fucking blast. I blindfolded myself and stroked to the sounds using a headphone on max volume.

After that, I made all the wrong choices, you can say. I wanted to edge and I took every opportunity! For me, the best part of the second day was the 3 girls video, that was a fucking cool idea. First I thought I would use that in my advantage and actually did for a bit, looking purposely to caprice only to look away and edge, but then I noticed that sometimes the scene changed to her and I was taken by surprise, making me edge too fast, too soon. That was really cool to be so focused on where I was looking into the video. Almost lost it! Trully great experience.

The mirror one I went with 10 edges, because I'm fucking bad at holding the edge. It was actually really hard to not took at her, but I managed most of the time.

The ending was the "hardest" for me because it went back to audio again. And now I knew there was nothing after the audio. I had a good time but was thinking about the end the entire duration. However, I do believe that is a kind of "frustration punishment", where the frustration part was not being denied but having to listen to audio only :lol:. So I enjoyed it.

In summary, that was a truly great set. I loved the new experiences, even if I still don't think audio-only is my thing, I had to experience it! And thanks for that, I had a great time.

I consider this a medium-sized set. It was an easy set for the most part, few forced edges with some hard parts, but that is good, the tone of the set was to be more playful and relaxed than the usual mean ones.

Last but not least, the pictures: Holy shit! Caprice is gorgeous and the choice of pictures was perfection! The last part with her pussy on my face and all the zoom was something else. I was following my rule as hard as I could (slap balls when see pussy) to a point I decided to improve it: the higher the quality and proximity to a pussy showing, the harder I hit.

Due to that those were my favorite:
Thanks for the set! Amazing new experiences and good ideas to use on other sets!

I'll soon be posting something for Ecik17
Last edited by korashar on Sun Oct 29, 2023 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HMCP Rules: Click Here - Not active.

It's time to duel
Wins: 24
Losses: 27

Dos and Don'ts & toys

Toys:
Ball gag and handcuffs (harness like this picture), chastity cage, fleshlight, nipple clamps linked by chain with cock ring, rope, shoelaces, wooden spoon, clothespins, belts, rubber bands, slippers (for spanking)
DO/DON'Ts:
DO :yes: :CEI, JOI, CBT, Cumplay, nipple play/torture, chastity, edging, ruin, spanking, surface pain, bondage, private humiliation, cockhero, webteases, PMVs, compilations, almost any categories, including trans, femboy, gay, hentai, soft or hardcore.
DON'T :no: : Won't do anal, public, pictures, proof, save/freeze loads. Won't do or watch pee, scat, blood, gore, vomit, pregnant, granny.