My first webtease!

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
mssub
Explorer
Explorer

My first webtease!

Post by mssub »

I wrote my first webtease today..called ...In Need of Attention...
Please give some feedback that I can keep in mind for the next one!!

It amazed me how user-friendly the process is!!! :-)
I am a nice, good looking guy who loves assertive , confident and aggressive women.
eric91478
Explorer
Explorer

VERY NICE!!!

Post by eric91478 »

:w00t:

WOW, I must say that this was an exemplary tease. Incredibly unique, creative, and humiliating. I have to say this is one of the best, if not THE best tease I have ever come across. It was well written and intimate. I also loved the fact that there were a lot of items, props if you will, tu utilize during the session. I also found it intense that, what I originally thought the items I was required to fetch were not used the way I might have guessed. Great job and thank you. I can't wait for another. The ONLY word of advice I could give, would be to maybe pick out a slightly more attractive woman to lead the tease pictures and commands.
blue_down_under
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by blue_down_under »

for what its worth, i thought the woman was heaps hot, do you know her name or where i can find more pics?

i loved the tease too
pin-dicked sissy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by pin-dicked sissy »

I loved this tease, just read thru it at the moment as i have not had the chance to perform it yet but am looking forward to it.

great work :-D