[RELEASE] Bryci's Estim Experience

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Babyface1
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: [RELEASE] Bryci's Estim Experience

Post by Babyface1 »

not working i only get the codes 1231 and 4564 tried it xxx times
whaappen1968
Explorer
Explorer

Post by whaappen1968 »

JBK wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 9:21 pm
pvsage wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 1:22 pm @JBK: Do you plan to add a "stay with you" tease with the upper floors elevator operator?

Also, I think the unlocked elevator mode might be more interesting if you added a probability (maybe 1 in 3, 1 in 4) that the chosen girl is not available. Response from the operator could be something like "Sorry, [girl] is currently working over another candidate. Please choose someone else" or "[Girl] is being punished for cumming in front of a candidate. Please choose someone else."
There might be a second "stay with you" tease at some point in the future. I'm not sure yet. First I'll have to complete the tease (fill out all floors).

I'm also considering doing something with floor 13, which currently doesn't exist.
The unlucky floor! Girls that pretend to tease with many unexpected pain signals...

...just an idea!
pvsage
Explorer
Explorer

Post by pvsage »

If you choose to stay with the lower floors elevator operator and sit through all the pain mistresses without tapping out, how long does that take? Is there a reward if you do so, or does it just keep looping until you beg out and get shown the door?
JBK
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by JBK »

pvsage wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 12:34 pm If you choose to stay with the lower floors elevator operator and sit through all the pain mistresses without tapping out, how long does that take? Is there a reward if you do so, or does it just keep looping until you beg out and get shown the door?
There is no escaping the basement after the elevator lady drops you off :devil:
throwawayacct
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by throwawayacct »

whaappen1968 wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 11:05 am
JBK wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 9:21 pm
pvsage wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 1:22 pm @JBK: Do you plan to add a "stay with you" tease with the upper floors elevator operator?

Also, I think the unlocked elevator mode might be more interesting if you added a probability (maybe 1 in 3, 1 in 4) that the chosen girl is not available. Response from the operator could be something like "Sorry, [girl] is currently working over another candidate. Please choose someone else" or "[Girl] is being punished for cumming in front of a candidate. Please choose someone else."
There might be a second "stay with you" tease at some point in the future. I'm not sure yet. First I'll have to complete the tease (fill out all floors).

I'm also considering doing something with floor 13, which currently doesn't exist.
The unlucky floor! Girls that pretend to tease with many unexpected pain signals...

...just an idea!
There are already a lot of pain segments in this tease. I'd say it should be a random chance floor - either up to it from 12 or booted down from 14 - and it's a 2x long, "finisher" like floor 10 and 20. An impossible floor.
pvsage
Explorer
Explorer

Post by pvsage »

I would like to suggest introducing an additional feature. (Feature creep alert!) Many of the models beyond the first floor are dressed in fetishy outfits and holding crops, floggers, or whips; maybe these teases could have a random choice pain session rather than the standard stim? Maybe the probability could be tied to the sissy/hard/extreme/insane selection at the beginning?
TheHenchmen
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by TheHenchmen »

Babyface1 wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 11:23 am not working i only get the codes 1231 and 4564 tried it xxx times
I have played through the tease as well and have the same issue.
JBK
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by JBK »

TheHenchmen wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 7:49 pm
Babyface1 wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 11:23 am not working i only get the codes 1231 and 4564 tried it xxx times
I have played through the tease as well and have the same issue.
I'll repeat what I've said to multiple people asking about this: You can NOT access the higher floors on 'Easy' mode. This is because there is a lot of pain on the upper floors and 'Ease' mode is meant to be nearly pain-free.

To access the upper floors, choose a mode other than 'Easy'. When on floor 10, choose 'Choose another girl' and then 'More Floors!'. Survive Bryci and you get the codes for the second elevator.
Babyface1
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by Babyface1 »

thx worked now
TheHenchmen
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by TheHenchmen »

Really weird.

Apparently, there is some cache problem on my side.

- Progress isn´t tracked correctly.
- Codes utilize result in the "wrong code" loop and send me to the basement
whaappen1968
Explorer
Explorer

Post by whaappen1968 »

I'm suddenly having problems with it freezing whenever I try to use the upper elevator. Sometimes it freezes as soon as I select the floor, and other times it lets me seleect the floor and freezes when I select the girl.

EDIT: Just tried again, and it freezes all over the place. I recently cleared my cache so that shouldn't be the problem.

There was a microsoft update yesterday, hoping that hasn't broken something...
whaappen1968
Explorer
Explorer

Post by whaappen1968 »

Tried it on two browsers now, Chrome and Edge and it's doing the same in both.

OK, to help with troubleshooting. I've now tried it with the "remember code" feature both on and off, and not logged in in a private window. It seems to have got worse, not it doesn't let me into the upper elevator at all. I get into the first one. Click upper floors and it just freezes with the picture of the elevator girl.
dp85
Explorer
Explorer

Post by dp85 »

JBK wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 5:05 pm
picofarad wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 2:59 pm I guess I found the problem, I increased the level too high. I backed it down to 20 and it seems to work again.
You probably pushed the volume up over 100. It's a problem I can't seem to get around. The pain files have pretty low volume by themselves and have to played to loud. I'm terrible at audio engineering, but let me see if I can get help to solve this issue on Discord.
Hi JBK,

I really appreciate all the effort you took - this must have been so much work.

Did you have any luck with these efforts?

Cheers
dp
pvsage
Explorer
Explorer

Post by pvsage »

whaappen1968 wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:52 am Tried it on two browsers now, Chrome and Edge and it's doing the same in both.

OK, to help with troubleshooting. I've now tried it with the "remember code" feature both on and off, and not logged in in a private window. It seems to have got worse, not it doesn't let me into the upper elevator at all. I get into the first one. Click upper floors and it just freezes with the picture of the elevator girl.
It might be an architecture or OS issue. I get crashes in Chromium on Raspbian Bullseye and Chrome and Firefox on my basic bitch Android Quince Tart phone, but no crashes with Firefox on Debian Bullseye running on my Intel box.
pvsage
Explorer
Explorer

Post by pvsage »

There's a minor sync problem in the Masked Mistress's unmasking; she takes the mask off one slide before she says it in the dialog.