[Release] Rhythms of Desire [Championship & Extended edition]

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

dutchslave1988nolimits
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: [RELEASE] Cock Hero - Rhythms of Desire

Post by dutchslave1988nolimits »

oh me too, can't wait until the funscript is ready then i will play it.
thanks in advance LondonGent for making a funscript for this beauty!
hyde1123
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by hyde1123 »

Having only posted three times in eight years, I found myself simply compelled to tell you: This Cock Hero is fantastic. The composition, aesthetic, editing, music, beat pacing and the girls? Top notch! And I absolutely :love:LOVED:love:...
Spoiler: show
...the "arcade mode" starting at 23:18 in the beatmeter version.
>
RhythmsOfDesire-ArcadeMode.png
RhythmsOfDesire-ArcadeMode.png (471.64 KiB) Viewed 5208 times
>
I really enjoyed seeing the points rack up along with the fast paced music. Oh, and the voice taunts? :w00t: That made me lose my first time! So much fun!

In my opinion, this would be fantastic as an entire Cock Hero video. I've always wondered why, in the storied history of Cock Hero, there have been few that fully embrace its "video game" heritage like this - challenges that are a fun and lighthearted stroke. Other than Dreamgirls, I have found far too few, and none as entertaining as this. If you, Tia Blaze, decide to make a full softcore arcade style Cock Hero in this style, I would absolutely be tester #1.
PetitGreg
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PetitGreg »

dutchslave1988nolimits wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 11:10 am oh me too, can't wait until the funscript is ready then i will play it.
A funscript has been released on EroScript forum (registration is free and open for everybody) by FruitPunch96 :
https://discuss.eroscripts.com/t/cock-h ... ipt/114035
LondonGent
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by LondonGent »

PetitGreg wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 11:52 pm
dutchslave1988nolimits wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 11:10 am oh me too, can't wait until the funscript is ready then i will play it.
A funscript has been released on EroScript forum (registration is free and open for everybody) by FruitPunch96 :
Anyone with a stroking toy, feel free to grab that script and give it a try. I've just taken a quick look and it seems like FruitPunch96 has put together a very good script that'll definitely do the video justice.

Anyone waiting for the estim - my estim file (and the related script) should be posted later this afternoon. I'd recommend hanging on just a little more instead of running FruitPunch96's script through the funstim converter. I've got a few new tricks up my sleeve for this one ;)
Sgt_Alex
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Sgt_Alex »

Outsanding work indeed.

Especially loved "arcade" mode and ending.
Great material as well.

Honourable Silver trophy with first try :whistle:

Thank you kindly for your work. Hoping to see second part 8-)
Livin' easy
TwilightKenzie
Explorer
Explorer

Post by TwilightKenzie »

LondonGent wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 9:04 am I've got a few new tricks up my sleeve for this one ;)
Colour me intrigued! :-D
LondonGent
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by LondonGent »

TwilightKenzie wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 10:13 am
LondonGent wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 9:04 am I've got a few new tricks up my sleeve for this one ;)
Colour me intrigued! :-D
Here you go then: CH Rhythms of Desire (LG estim).mp3

It's a triphase file, tested with left+ to head of penis, right+ to prostate and common (left- and right-) to base of penis. Sensations should be fairly well balanced between the top and bottom of the strokes. If it's very on-off feeling, then change the common electrode to be left- and right+ instead. All feedback appreciated! In particular, let me know if any sections are too strong or weak. There's no sudden spikes, but I've tried to ramp the volume steadily to make it as challenging as possible :devil:

Here's the main funscript it was based off too: CH Rhythms of Desire (LG Script).funscript
TwilightKenzie
Explorer
Explorer

Post by TwilightKenzie »

Nice, looking forward to giving this a test drive on Friday! :w00t:
Tia Blaze
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tia Blaze »

Jack40935 wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 9:12 pm Hey I really enjoyed this cock hero I failed at 26:05 if you want to use it for the championship stuff mentioned in the video description
[...]
Hey.
Thank you!
I will take your participation into account thank you, but I would have liked at least to have a category
otherwise I will put you by default in the lowest category (no offense) ;-)
noobalias wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 11:14 pm We don't deserve you. Incroyable.

:bow:
:love:
Then I don't deserve such compliments :blush:
Merci! (Thank you!)
zingg2 wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 4:30 am
Tia Blaze wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 2:15 pm
oops, hope you didn't wait too long for the zero.
I didn't cut the zero, it just wasn't in the video/audio used, so it looked normal to me.
I think this is referring to the on-screen countdown which goes from 2 straight to "cum" when the voice says "one". The majority of JOIs would count down with "3... 2... 1... cum", but there's also a reasonable number that don't have that final pause between "1" and "cum", so it's more like "3... 2... 1 cum for me". I decided that it was a style thing rather than a translation/correctness thing, especially since JOI countdowns love to mess with the pacing anyway.
Tia Blaze wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 2:15 pm
Maybe I should have done a post credit scene where she finally says zero? :lol:
For a future project, I do really like the idea of giving the player time to cum, and ending with an audio-only "*playful laugh* zero" as the music fades out. Only doable if you've got audio for it, though (or if you're commissioning someone from GWA to do it custom).
Oh, i didn't understand it that way.
Not only am I not watching enough Cock Hero but I am not watching enough JOI/countdown apparently. :lol:
hyde1123 wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 5:40 pm Having only posted three times in eight years, I found myself simply compelled to tell you: This Cock Hero is fantastic. The composition, aesthetic, editing, music, beat pacing and the girls? Top notch! And I absolutely :love:LOVED:love:...
...the "arcade mode" starting at 23:18 in the beatmeter version.
>
RhythmsOfDesire-ArcadeMode.png
>
I really enjoyed seeing the points rack up along with the fast paced music. Oh, and the voice taunts? :w00t: That made me lose my first time! So much fun!

In my opinion, this would be fantastic as an entire Cock Hero video. I've always wondered why, in the storied history of Cock Hero, there have been few that fully embrace its "video game" heritage like this - challenges that are a fun and lighthearted stroke. Other than Dreamgirls, I have found far too few, and none as entertaining as this. If you, Tia Blaze, decide to make a full softcore arcade style Cock Hero in this style, I would absolutely be tester #1.
well!
In this case I am honored to be part of these rare occasions where you post a message. :blush:
Thank you so much! :love:
I'm glad you liked it.
And if ever that should be the case I'll try to remember you for the "beta test" then.
Thanks!
PetitGreg wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 11:52 pm A funscript has been released on EroScript forum (registration is free and open for everybody) by FruitPunch96 :
Thanks for sharing and thanks to "FruitPunch96"
I'll put the link in the first post if that's okay.
Sgt_Alex wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 9:44 am Outsanding work indeed.

Especially loved "arcade" mode and ending.
Great material as well.

Honourable Silver trophy with first try :whistle:

Thank you kindly for your work. Hoping to see second part 8-)
Thank you!
I'm glad to know you liked it.

I take into account your participation for the championship edition I guess?
Category "Silver" but what about the time?
You went all the way if I understand correctly, so when do I show your username?
LondonGent wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 1:26 pm Here you go then: CH Rhythms of Desire (LG estim).mp3

It's a triphase file, tested with left+ to head of penis, right+ to prostate and common (left- and right-) to base of penis. Sensations should be fairly well balanced between the top and bottom of the strokes. If it's very on-off feeling, then change the common electrode to be left- and right+ instead. All feedback appreciated! In particular, let me know if any sections are too strong or weak. There's no sudden spikes, but I've tried to ramp the volume steadily to make it as challenging as possible :devil:

Here's the main funscript it was based off too: CH Rhythms of Desire (LG Script).funscript
Thank you!
I'll put the links in the first post if you don't mind.
I'll also put this "description" with it, I guess it's useful :unsure:
I've no idea :lol:
Should I also put a message like "Please import before downloading"

For the moment I have about ten participants in the championship edition. (here and Private message)
Thank you to everyone who participated, I hope there will be more participation, don't worry it won't be closing for a while.
By the way, I can't find "flustered" posts anymore, I guess we'll never know if he wanted to participate or not.
Previous creations:
Sexy YouTube (Nov. 11, 2022)
Sexy YouTube 4K60 Upscale (Jun. 30, 2023)
Rhythms of Desire (Jul. 8, 2023)
Rhythms of Desire - Championship & extended edition (Jan. 30, 2024)

If you wish to support me, donations are not required but appreciated:
Monero (XMR) address:
48ADVDxJtHhf75evTponBudLXkGay1VW4DYT6QN7QG2n8fP6QspdLW83QzcuvvsTZZWWTXUSMhCWeAx9MwDJEAZtGmqs9eL
satn00b
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by satn00b »

well now I have to try your file :-D
but who are we kidding, I'd try it anyways. Once I find the time... there's so many interesting files out lately :love:
elektrowichser
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Slave

Post by elektrowichser »

Wow
a big thank you for the video and the stim mp3.
I tried it out last night. I have to admit I was particularly horny.
It didn't take long and no cock was rock hard dancing.
During the breaks I always had a dry orgasm.
I made it to the end and was rewarded with such an intense orgasm at the end. Awesome.
Thank you very much for that
MrX
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by MrX »

Could try to attempt gold this sunday. Or maybe i wait for diamond if im strong enough :-D
MrX
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by MrX »

I had to do it today.

Level: Gold 14 Days
Playing: Hand
Time: 47:29
Comment: Cant hold the second edge

Thank you for this marvelous Cock Hero. Very good job with content and editing.
frenchdude
Explorer
Explorer

Post by frenchdude »

Tia Blaze wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 2:57 pm You guys are amazing! :love:
YOU are amazing ! :love: :love: :love:
Thank you so much for this absolute masterpiece :wave:
frenchdude
Explorer
Explorer

Post by frenchdude »

LondonGent wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 1:26 pmAll feedback appreciated! In particular, let me know if any sections are too strong or weak. There's no sudden spikes, but I've tried to ramp the volume steadily to make it as challenging as possible :devil:
My feedback will be quite simple : I loved every second of your estim file :w00t:
Thank you for your work :love: