[COMPILATION] EroComp

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

trickystat
Explorer
Explorer

[COMPILATION] EroComp

Post by trickystat »

Hey Milovana Community,

EroClip and EroDance and two of my favorite Cock Heros, so I wanted to compile some of my favorite from both into one. Huge thanks to Rinascere for making such fantastic productions!

I uploaded it to Spankbang and there is a 4.3 GB compressed download and a ~21 GB uncompressed version on Mega (please import to your Mega before downloading)

It was a bit of a struggle to include all of the rounds I wanted while also including every mystery single girl's reveal so it runs a little long, but that adds to the fun. Both EroClip and EroDance reward rounds are back to back at the end so you can pick your girl and follow the prompts as usual.

Let me know if you have any comments!

Enjoy!

Here are the rounds I chose:
Spoiler: show
(Level 1)
  • Clip1
  • Dance2
  • Interlude 1
  • Clip2
  • ClipGirls12
  • Dance4
  • DanceGirls12
(Level 2)
  • Dance5
  • Interlude 2a
  • Dance7
  • DanceGirls4
  • Dance8
  • ClipGirls4
  • Clip8
  • Interlude2b
  • Dance10
(Level 3)
  • Clip9
  • Clip10
  • DanceGirls3
(Level 4)
  • Clip11
  • Interlude3
  • Clip12
  • Clip13
(Level 5)
  • Interlude4
  • Dance14
  • DanceGirls56
  • Clip14
  • Dance15
senorgif2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [COMPILATION] EroComp

Post by senorgif2 »

Nice work. Eroclip is one of my favorites. Just the other day I found a PMV for Chicabomb by marxpmvs (this is the "standby" round) and rendered a version of Eroclip with that edited in.
pocetsize
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Dom (Male)

Post by pocetsize »

That’s a lengthy soft core warmup! I think once I play it come to the sex scenes with the actors audio, I’m just gonna pop!
th@nat0s
Explorer
Explorer

Post by th@nat0s »

Hello trickystat,

Thanks for making this compilation. I am very curious about the quality and size. The originals mashed together shouldn't be more than 5.4 GB. In that case, how did you wind up with an uncompressed version that is so large? Did you remaster them or obtain the originals from Rinascere? Or maybe something else? Just really curious here :w00t:

Thanks again!

th@nat0s
trickystat
Explorer
Explorer

Post by trickystat »

th@nat0s wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 2:26 pm Hello trickystat,

Thanks for making this compilation. I am very curious about the quality and size. The originals mashed together shouldn't be more than 5.4 GB. In that case, how did you wind up with an uncompressed version that is so large? Did you remaster them or obtain the originals from Rinascere? Or maybe something else? Just really curious here :w00t:

Thanks again!

th@nat0s
I didn't remaster them sadly, I don't have that kind of video editing prowess. I also didn't get them directly from Rinascere, either.

I used a software which allowed me to chop up the original two videos, and I got individual rounds and breaks as an output. I tried to just link them back up together using a very simple program I downloaded, but EroDance and EroClip are in two different framerates(and maybe something else is different?). The result was that I needed to use premiere pro to merge them together, which happened to also crank up the filesize. I used handbrake to compress it but it still ended up being pretty big.
kohlrabidude
Explorer
Explorer

Post by kohlrabidude »

One hour and forty minutes of fun, fun, fun. I could quibble over quality, but: THANKS!
th@nat0s
Explorer
Explorer

Post by th@nat0s »

trickystat wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 12:34 am
I didn't remaster them sadly, I don't have that kind of video editing prowess. I also didn't get them directly from Rinascere, either.

I used a software which allowed me to chop up the original two videos, and I got individual rounds and breaks as an output. I tried to just link them back up together using a very simple program I downloaded, but EroDance and EroClip are in two different framerates(and maybe something else is different?). The result was that I needed to use premiere pro to merge them together, which happened to also crank up the filesize. I used handbrake to compress it but it still ended up being pretty big.
Understood understood! That makes sense, and thanks for explaining the process you followed in detail. Glad you had software to ease the cutting/mixing process especially!
senorgif2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by senorgif2 »

trickystat wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 12:34 am
th@nat0s wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 2:26 pm Hello trickystat,

Thanks again!

th@nat0s

My guess is that your bitrate in premier pro is set really high, and/or you are exporting a video codec that's meant for like editing or something like that. No way it should come to out to 21gb. You should try it with some kind of HEVC.

EDIT: I finally finished downloading the big version so I could look at the media properties. It has a bit-rate of 29.7 Mb/s. That's more than double what you want for 1080p 60FPS. If you lower the bit rate to 10 Mb/s the file size should be around 7 gb. Thats for 60 fps, Erodance is 30 fps, so you'd save even more if you dropped the framerate to 30, and you can lower the bitrate a bit further.