Help Me Cum Please! v2 - All welcome, join any time or just post to tease us!

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
Ecik17
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Help Me Cum Please! v2 - All welcome, join any time or just post to tease us!

Post by Ecik17 »

#helequinset

Oasis #1
Spoiler: show
Welcome to the oasis! A place where you can relax!
I’m sure you’d like to take off that ballcrusher…maybe even take a break!
All of that is possible… You just have to pay the fee!
What’s the fee? You have to play some dominos with me! It’s a simple game…just follow the prompts. But…because you are on a pilgrimage…
your photo should be of Lorena! Can’t find a photo that works? Any goddess will do, but you’ll have to play twice! And then, when You are done, you can put back on the ballcrusher, and continue your quest!
Task: play 1 round of dominos and post a photo of Lorena. If you can’t find a photo…then play 2 rounds using any of your goddesses instead. When done, you can put back on the ballcrusher and renter the desert.
https://milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.p ... &start=750
Oasis #2
Her there traveler…You seem a bit…parched!
No wonder, with all the precum being squeezed out of your cock.
Which is a shame, because water is so hard to come by…unless you search for it! And speaking of searching…if you want to use this oasis and, relax, you need to play the classical search bar game!
Everyone is looking for something…
Task: play the classical search bar game. Use the slave rules. Once complete, set Lorena g. As the next goal. When done…you can reattach your ballcrusher and reenter the desert.

https://milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=25631

Oasis #3
Look who made it to my special shrine!
Now…I’m already a goddess… so this is a formality…but I do love a good dedication to my hotness…
So go on…get on your knees and worship me! I think 30 seconds will be nice…
You hold an edge for a full 30 seconds on your knees
You worshiped successfully and did not cum
Lorena releases the crusher
Stand up, pilgrim! Celebrate, you did it!

Now…you should get a reward for finding my shrine. After I get what I want. And what is that? A rule for me!

Eva got a special rule just for her! I want one too! And…I know what it should be about! My pussy!
Have you noticed that my pussy is special? Of course you have. You’ve been staring at it for so long!
So use your imagination. Make a rule for my pussy, and pussies like mine!
And then…
After that…
You can cum!
Helequin
Experimentor
Experimentor

Re: Help Me Cum Please! v2 - All welcome, join any time or just post to tease us!

Post by Helequin »

Okay, it’s still Jun 30 here, so I’m not late! :lol: Here is the promised July 1 (Canada Day) themed set:

#everyoneset
#Ecik17set
#WBHele
Ecik17 wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 7:58 am
So this set is written specifically for Ecik, but I think it has a fun theme to it which may appeal to anyone. Ecik’s rules are also quite general, so any rules that work for most everyone sets should work great on this one too. A few more notes before playing the set:

Before set
Since the set is written for Ecik, there will be some references to his rules being focused on stroking and edging. The girls will use his name. There are some ties to earlier sets, but nothing which won’t be obvious from context. He had also been in denial for quite a while, so the girls will assume you are fairly desperate from the start.

Ecik has a rule to double stroking time if Capri Cavanni’s breasts are visible. So pick a rule of your own to double for that, you’ll know who she is in the set.

Some tongue-in-cheek humour and references will be found in this one, it’s all just for fun. I may also make more liberal use of certain Canadianisms than normal because why not? :lol:

The set is pretty long. Follow your rules where it makes sense, follow the description where that makes sense. While long, the set is meant to be paced as you like so feel free to take breaks especially at spoilers where it should feel pretty natural or even suggested by the girls.

Have a fleshlight or similar toy ready if you have one. You won’t be told when to use it, just do when it makes sense to you.

There will be some background music at some point using a Youtube playlist. This is optional, but is meant to be fun and add something to the atmosphere. A browser with adblock will take care of not listening to ads so you can just throw the playlist on shuffle and leave it to run. :lol:

The set uses full names for girls even if it doesn’t quite make sense, as a way to easily make their names obvious.

For Ecik, you can start in desperation mode. And the intro sequence is a little longer than usual and meant to be fairly relaxed, so don’t go crazy until you actually arrive where you’re going :lol:

Set

Capri was quite specific when she called a couple days ago. You couldn’t very well have the best possible Canada Day celebration without going to Canada for the occasion. She even booked a flight for you to her hometown, Vancouver. She pulled a favour from a friend to get you a small, cramped but private cabin and the flight was quiet and pleasant. Veronica Rodriguez, one of the attendants, steps into the cabin. “Mr. Ecik, we are almost ready for landing. I hope you enjoyed the flight and will have a good stay in Canada. I know you’re Capri’s guest on this trip, so I should warn you...”

“And not about cold or polar bears!” She laughs, “Sorry, some silly questions I’ve heard too many times about the places we fly. No, I hope you brought some hot weather clothes actually, it’s summer after all. Did you know the hottest temperature recorded in Canada is over 49 Celsius? That’s like...121 Fahrenheit or so. Only temperatures in the US and Mexico have been hotter in all of North and South America. Yeah I know, Canada has recorded hotter temperatures than Brazil!”

She laughs, “I love travel trivia from all the places I go. What I should really warn you about, although I’m sure you visiting Capri for Canada Day isn’t exactly going to be like most Canada Day backyard barbecues.”

“I imagine she has quite something planned! First year everything is back to full scale, so if you’re worried I could hide you on the plane somewhere and we can fly back...”

“On the other hand, you won’t be cumming until you can get permission from a Canadian girl and this is the place to find them! They’re literally going to be everywhere out there!” She giggles.

There’s a ding indicating final approach. “Aww! I was going to warm you up so much more. Oh well, enjoy your visit! You should have lots of fun. And! Little travel tip for you, definitely Uber, Lyft or take transit. Taxis are fucking expensive here!”

“Hope to see you again for your next trip!”

As soon as you land, disembark, and turn your phone’s reception back on you get text instructions from Capri for where to go next. Sounds like a really short trip, and whatever sort of ride you take it won’t be more than five minutes to meet a friend of Capri’s.
The drive is a quick hop from the airport down to a dock where someone waves you over to a boat. “Ecik! This way! I can take you to Capri’s place. I think we’ve met in passing, but I’m Khloe Terae.”

Once on board, Khloe calls out to a gentleman crewing the boat to get underway. “Hey, what kind of host would I be if I was busy piloting?” She winks at you, “Welcome to Canada! Capri figured you might enjoy a more scenic trip to her place than you’d get in the back of an Uber, as well as avoiding Vancouver drivers.”

“The views from the water here are so gorgeous!”

“You can take your time and enjoy, we’ll be under way for a short while.”

“And we may as well make the most of it! Besides, the local view will make sure you arrive in entirely the right mood.” Khloe laughs.

“I know you’re desperate Ecik, but patience is such a good thing! Hold out, and it will be so very worth it today.”

“And we’re almost here already! I best go pilot us into dock, so you get a short rest before we land. See you around I’m sure.”

Capri’s place is apparently a gorgeous, huge house on the water. Khloe said something about West Van along the way. The house even has its own dock, and once tied off you walk your way up to the house.
And arrive at the same time as Nikki Benz. “Hey Ecik! Happy Canada Day! I didn’t know Capri was making this such a big event this year. You’ll have a blast!”

She turns, teasing with that amazing body. “And really, there’s nothing specific you need to know to join in! Yeah, yeah today we’re celebrating confederation, the day Canada was created. So we celebrate all the good things about this country.”

“And in more recent years especially, take some time to realize what we still need to do so much better. But really, that’s why this is a holiday. For the most part...”

How she fit that flag somewhere in her bikini is beyond you. “We just take this as a day to get together, have fun and kick off the summer! Barbecues, concerts, fireworks, house parties and camping trips are the staples around the country. And of course..”

“A wild sexy party if you’re like us!” She laughs.

“So, just about ready to head on in and join the fun? Most of the guests are going to be fellow Canadians, but there are probably plenty of friends from other places mixed in as well!”

“Take a minute if you need to cool off, there won’t be any escaping the summer heat once you follow me in!” Nikki laughs and walks up to the house.

You take a moment to cool down as best you can knowing what you are about to walk into, then follow Nikki up to the house where you can already hear the party in full swing. Music plays out loudly, only adding to the pulse. (https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... EtHwtAjeh- put on shuffle)
You finally step through the gate into the yard, where the bulk of the music, voices, sizzling of a huge grill and a constant chorus of moans all swirl together. Capri’s party is huge! There are people everywhere in various states of mingling, teasing, fucking, drinking, dancing and enjoying themselves. Somehow it takes her only seconds to spot you. “Ecik! So glad you made it!”

“Happy Canada Day and welcome to my ‘little’ party! Just join right in and have fun! Of course, you still need to follow those rules of yours Teasing you to desperation is part of the fun.”

“And there are so many people here to play with! So keep that cum under control, have as much fun as you can and then a little later on...”

“You will get to cum! But it will feel so much better if you don’t lose control before then. Something I hear that...”

“This view will make a little harder!” Capri laughs. “Oh come on, did you think you wouldn’t see my tits today? I am not sorry!”

“Alright go mingle! There are lots of Canadian girls and their friends for you to go get into trouble with. All Canadian bands on the stereo, pretty much anything you might want to drink and possibly more craft beers than girls. Talk about starting off summer with a bang right?”

“Enjoy! Oh, and if you do happen to lose control early, take a moment, get a drink, and get right back to it. Nothing stops this party if we can avoid it!”

You finally get a breath to just look and take in the party. It’s heady mix of gorgeous bodies and sex and, “Stroker! I thought Capri’s tits were going to make your eyes fall out of your head.”

The woman laughs. “Olivia Preston. What, the word Canuck doesn’t bring an immediate vision of gorgeous women to mind?”

“Should I put on a plaid shirt instead?” Olivia is very obviously teasing, taking advantage as you still try to come to terms with all the sights around.

She breaks into a happy laugh, “Sometimes, it’s more fun to just embrace the stereotypes right? Now I get the feeling I’m nowhere near lewd enough for how horny you are boy...”

“Probably not Olivia, sorry!” Capri grins, “Forgot to tell you stroker, lots of party inside as well! And help yourself to food and drink if you get some down time.”

“Stroker, over here first! Your timing is perfect. Let’s see if I can make that sexy dick of yours throb even more.”

“What are friends for?” Eden Ivy asks you right before waving a man over and diving down his cock.

Obviously warmed up, in another moment he slides straight into her ass. “Oh fuck yes! Just watch and stroke...”

“And I know this will make you fucking edge! Oh fuck that’s so good!”

If there was ever a notion of the Canadian girl as polite and reserved, Eden fucking shatters it as she bounces all over his cock. A touch makes you turn your head and she immediately calls out, “Not just yet stroker!”

Her lover tosses her like a plaything. They fuck like horny rabbits and in the end in only takes a few minutes total...

Until she makes him pop. “Mmmmfuckyessogoodohmyfuckinggod.”

Even as Eden is being splattered a woman grabs you, spins you around and takes only long enough to say, “Just watching is boring!” before she wraps her lips around your desperate dick.

She goes down deeper, eager, but skilled enough to slow down as needed to keep you from going over the edge and filling her throat with cum.

“Hi! Nice to meet you stroker, I’m Sky Pierce! Now get down here...”

Sky all but pulls your legs out from under you, then goes right back to swallowing your dick. She gives you a look, and for a moment it’s as if her eyes alone could pull the cum out of your balls.

She dives, you feel yourself hit the back of her throat and she somehow just keeps sucking for a minute before sliding back to get some air.

“And now that we know each other, given the sort of party this is, it would be rude not to fuck me right?” She opens her legs, and there’s no way to possibly say no.

She shudders, gasps, and her warm, wet sex engulfs you cock. “I know you are all pent up...just do what you can without exploding ohhh,” she moans.

“Oooh yes that’s nice, can you keep it up?”

“Ecik! Sky! What a party! I hate to do this Sky but...I think he needs a moment and a cold one.” Sky laughs, “It’s okay! I can actually feel how close he is inside me!” She eases very gently off you, winking and adding, “Thanks boy!” Angela laughs as well then looks at you, “Seriously, take a little break if you need, grab a drink. You may have noticed but the Canadians don’t do things halfway.”

You manage to find a quiet corner to cool down for at least a moment, then decide a cold splash of water might be best. You ask and a woman points you to the ‘washroom.’ A quick glance from outside makes it seem empty.
Until about 15 seconds after you walk in, when you hear someone turn the tap and the shower kick on. You instinctively turn. “Oh hey, Ecik right? Well cleaning up just got more fun for me.”

“And for you too I hope! I’m Katie Banks.”

“I heard Capri was inviting a few special guests that would be fun for all us girls! Speaking of, want to see something fun and ironic, peek into the next room!” Katie looks at you expectantly, so you oblige.

You see Eva, with a lover’s face is buried in her pussy. Even at a glance, there’s no question who’s in charge there.

You turn back to Katie who laughs, “I know right? The one prominently Canadian edgeslut from your games, who really should be into Canadian girls a lot, and he’s here with a face full of American pussy!”

“While you’re here unable to wait until one of us Canadain girls gets you off! Eventually!” Katie winks, “But I really do actually need to wash off so give me a bit please? Thanks!”

You head out of the bathroom and immediately someone calls out. “Oh Ecik...is that you stroker? You’re upside down...” Asa’s speech is considerably more muddled than normal.

“Don’t you dare cum stroker, I might be a bit tipsy. Who...who the fuck makes beer that’s 10 to 12% alca..alcohal??”

Capri walks by at that moment, “You okay there Asa? And you bet this is enough of a view of my tits for double stroker boy”

“I’m fine...just...what’s with the fucking beer? You drug bearsh with it or something?”

Capri can’t help but laugh, giving you a secretive wink. “Not usually no! But dog sled teams are faster half cut.”

“Oh come on, don’t fuck with me when I’m drunk...wait...no do..just not like that...”

“It’s okay, I know the kind of fucking you like even a little bit drunk!” She smirks a at you, “But I do have a question just for you Asa. Why is American beer like making love in a canoe?”

Even tipsy, Asa gives Capri a little look. “I have no idea.”

“They’re both fucking close to water!”

“Hey now! I...shit I can’t really say your wrong.” Capri bursts into laughter.

“Back to the rest of the party with you! I’ll take care of Asa until she sobers up a touch.” The reply is immediate, “I’m not druck...drunk!” Capri gives you a wink.

You take a moment, wondering if maybe you can at least get back outside for some fresh air.
You get about 8 steps, not even close. “Stroker! I need some of one of the cocks that can’t cum until later, and here you are!”

“You don’t mind if I blow your mind with all the edges you’re about to feel right? Good, thank you! I’m Aria Lee.”

“And nope, not sorry at all!” she teases you before plunging her mouth down almost right to the base of your cock.

Aria sucks eagerly and her mouth is heaven. You shiver, starting to wonder if she really has the control some of the more experienced girls do to keep from making you explode...

Just as she slows down and lets go, using only her mouth to keep you so very wound up.

Aria’s big brown eyes stare up at you, almost begging you to cum down her throat.

Sucking, urging, always just that tiny bit too slow or too soft to tip you over.

A woman calls out, diverting your attention. “Aria! Think he’s finally come up for air. Besides, I want Ecik before you make him blow! You stroker, get up here and join me!”

“Aww fuck, it was just getting really fun too! Sorry for running off on you stroker but there’s someone I need to see about reminding who is younger, sexier and closer to home than Eva! And you really don’t want to leave Marley waiting either. She’s like a freaking snake chicken when she’s pissed.”

You get only a quick break as you realize it’s probably best to follow Aria’s advice and go see Marley right away. You head upstairs, and you can already hear the water running...of course.
You step in and just...stop. “Maybe a little preview for later stroke slut? If you last that long.” Marley Brinx teases.

“You must be so fucking desperate to just burst, for me to tell you to cum buckets of jizz all over me! I bet your desperate dick would erupt everywhere. But I also bet...”

“As desperate as you are you still want to feel this mouth wrap around your cock.”

Marley makes a sultry show of moving over and sinking slowly onto her toy. “Are still desperate to put it inside and fuck me!”

“Even if you can’t fuck me hard and fast until you fill me with cum, even fucking me slow and gentle to the edge over and over is fucking me. And it will feel fucking incredible. So stroker..”

“Come here.” Marley pulls you close and wraps her mouth sensually around your dick. She sucks while her ass sways as she grinds on her toy.

Though she moves more sensually than Aria did just moments ago, she knows how to use her lips and tongue in all the right ways and places. She sets your mind spinning only to tease in a sultry whisper, “To think this is just foreplay.”

“Go on, show me how silly the title stroker is boy. Put it inside. Fuck me, please,” she moans, easing you in.

And then not hesitating to rock back and push herself all the way down your cock. “Ohhhh yes, fuck me as deep as you can!”

Marley turns, legs wide open, “You set the pace so you don’t explode, but don’t you stop a moment more than you have to!”

She leans and arches back, then shudders hard when you hit just the right spot inside. “Oh fuck yes, where has Capri been hiding you?”

Unable to resist, Marley grabs you by the hips, flips you over and slides herself down your cock. She gyrates, panting, moaning and fucking you as wildly as she can without tipping you over.

“Oh god fuck yes, yes, fuck...slow down or I’ll make you...cum in a sec..” she mumbles, eyes rolling. Suddenly she cums, her pussy tightening and pulsing around your cock.

“We can keep going!” She pants, again shifting before starting to work herself up and down.

She feels you tense and throb hard, very hard, and all but jumps off your cock with a laugh. “Okay, maybe not! That was a little too close. Thanks for the fun Ecik, another time we’ll go longer, harder and farther!”

“Or maybe you’re lucky enough to have it be me who empties those loaded balls later.” She smirks, “Now go take 5 to catch your breath. Go lay down on a chesterfield or something for a few minutes, I doubt the ladies are done with you yet.”

“No I don’t normally say chesterfield, but it’s fun to see if confuses non-Canadians! Go take that break. Now where the hell did I put my housecoat?” You take Marely’s advice and manage a short breather.
After catching a short break, you try again to make it out of the house but a call turns your head around. “Hey there stroker, I’m Roxy,” says one while the other adds on, “And I’m Shana! We’d love to play...”

“But as horny as you are I don’t think you could handle both of us! Right sis?” Roxy just nods, giggling.

You decide both Lane sisters need to be as far from your truly desperate dick as possible for now and finally make it outside. “Oh hey there stroker, looking for a bit of calm? I don’t mind that.”

“It’s nice to meet you! I’m Maija Riika. I imagine showing off a little won’t help you calm down any but...”

“It’s much more fun!”

“Don’t you agree?” She laughs.

“How much sexiness can you take Ecik? Will you lose it the moment the next girl makes you fuck her?”

“Or will it be pure beauty that makes you give in?”

“Or maybe you can make it all the way and experience the very best of what Capri has planned for you! Speaking of...I want to hit the pool anyway.”

Capri laughs, “The pool is popular today for sure! Ecik, someone really wants you back inside. Go see her and that should give me time to organize something I think you will really enjoy. Thanks!”

“Good you’re here! No not for me...”

“But Emma really needs some dick!”

Sunny points you to the nearby chesterfield where Emma Hix lays. “Oh my god, about time!”

“And thanks for coming. Now get over here!”

You realize Emma wasn’t talking just to you when another man also steps forward and she lavishes her tongue around his cock.

“Mmm this is for you both,” she murmurs, moving to begin sucking you.

One...

Then the other. “I don’t know about you stroker...”

“But I bet this will feel way better!” Emma purrs, rubbing and teasing all over your tip, not letting you plunge deeper.

Smirking back over her shoulder she keeps it up, flashing a little wink at you.

Emma spins around and starts to eagerly devour your cock while her other lover takes her.

“Ah yes so much better to have something from both sides!” She purrs.

“But I know you want to feel me a whole lot deeper stroker...”

Emma turns again, opening her legs and looking right up at you, “Well come on, fuck me!”

“Fuck yes...more, fast as you can handle!”

As hard as you go, it’s not enough and Emma pushes you down to the rug before sinking almost all the way down your shaft. She gives you a teasing look while her tongue is busy.

“So much fucking better!” she moans out, bouncing wantonly up and down. “I need it...”

Emma hops off you in a hurry, pulling both of you close. She takes hold of your cock, expertly keeping you just away from orgasm even as she frantically pumps to finish off her other lover. “Fuck! Fuck yes!” she cries out as his cum splatters her. “Not yet...for you stroker...” she pants.

“But I do think, it’s almost time to go see Capri again! I wouldn’t hesitate, so go have fun!”

You leave to find Capri, and get a glimpse of just how many women you haven’t even had a chance to say hi to yet.

“No time to play, Capri is looking for you!”

“If you’re lucky I’ll see you after our sexy host is done with you!”

“She’s that way!”

Bryci accidentally bumps into you and you both try to wind your way through all the people. “Oh, sorry! Don’t let me keep you stroker.”

You finally find her in a side room that is slightly more calm “Overloaded on maple syrup sweet levels of sexy yet?” she teases. “Take your rules slow, slow them down and catch your breath a moment.”

“The girls have had so much fun getting to tease and pass you around, but it’s almost time to make sure you get some fireworks for Canada Day!”

“Yes you get to cum, soon! But to make it a little more fun for you and some of the other guests I’ve added a little game to this. I’m going to ask you how you want some hot Canadian girl to make you cum.”

“You get a free choice and I guarantee she will make you explode! But...”

“You won’t know who is going to get you off until after you choose how! A different girl is waiting to make you cum in each way, and when you pick how you also pick who. And yes, I am one of those girls.”

“But that orgasm doesn’t have to be the end! We’re going to be partying all day and night, so feel free to go see any of the Canadian girls, work yourself back up and then choose another to make you cum. Try and gives us all some cum if you want!” Capri laughs.

“And when you are finally done and can’t possibly play any more, well just relax and enjoy the rest of the party okay? Now Ecik...”

“How do you want to cum?”

No matter what you choose, Capri sends you to the Canadian woman waiting to make you cum. She tells you to just enjoy, follow along and don’t explode until the woman makes you. (Follow action as best you can until cumshot. Afterwards, feel free to watching anything sexy by any Canadian woman if you want to keep going and try for more orgasms).

Blowjob and Cum Down Throat
https://www.pornhits.com/video/30245/bi ... bj-skills/
Blowjob to Facial
https://www.pornhits.com/video/199859/a ... ng-blowin/
Cowgirl until you cum
https://spankbang.com/73hsc/video/the+n ... experience
Fucking until you cum
https://spankbang.com/3iuvp/video/canad ... ts+her+way
Fucking into facial
https://www.pornhits.com/video/27343/cock-milking/
Titfucking
https://www.pornhits.com/video/241521/k ... -scene-13/
She’ll put on a Maple Leaf top and let you fuck her in the ass until you cum.
https://www.pornhits.com/video/69675/canadanal-day/ (short version) or https://netfapx.com/9404/canadanal-day/

When finally, definitely done and drained of cum!
“Oh my now that was fun! Just relax, I really hope you enjoyed yourself today.” Capri laughs, “Yeah, of course I gave myself two shots to make you cum! My party after all, so I’m not sorry!”

“Thank you again so much for coming out Ecik. Why don’t we hit the shower and clean up so we can just enjoy the rest of the party?”

Names of Canadian Models Used, and some I didn’t get to include

Maija Riika
Emma Hix
Sky Pierce
Marley Brinx
Nikcy Benz
Aria Lee

Capri Cavanni
Kiana Dior
Sunny Leone
Bryci
Katie banks
Eden Ivy
Amy Anderssen
Shay Sights
Lanny Barbie
sophia santi
Vivian Azure
Lane Sisters
Angelica Saige

Angel Constance
Bianca Beauchamp
Olivia Preston
Muirina Fae
Maya Rae
Anna Katarina
Shelly lee

@Lmind + Ecik:
Thanks for the sets! Looking forward to them.

Will respond more to Lmind’s post when I have a bit more time. As is, the July 1 set is on time by 50 minutes at this point :lol:

Okay, several people posted as I was updating this, so there may be something I’ve missed.
Active Players since the May 16 Return
Name (Last Month) | Waiting Since | Sets Created | Created-Received +/-
j3rry | May 22 | 3 | +3
TheAliSis | Jun 11 | 5 | +1
2023 | Jun 12 | 2 | +1
Brian | Jun 29 | 3 | +1
korashar | Jun 29 | 3 | -1

Helequin | 2 sets to do | 8 | +3
lmind | 2 set to do | 2| 0
Drool | On break | 6 | +3

Players with sets to reply to:
Zerg | sMay 28 | 2 | 0
Ecik17 | sJun 17 | 12 | +3
BBBeanie | sJun 20 | 2 | 0
Noah | sMay 27 | 2 | 0
Mistypanda22 | sJun 11 | 0 | -1
StokkEN | sJun 12 | 2 | -2
Vennyo | sJun 5 | 2 | -1
benbron | break| 2 | 0
Geekymathstudent | sMay 24 | 2 | -1
Skirata | sMay 23 | 0 | -1
Playing Help Me Cum Please!
Choosing a Goddess - a set for anyone to play
The 1000th Reply Celebration Challenge and it's Finale - an ongoing challenge to try
Co-author of Kyla's Party - webtease based on Help me Cum Please.

Miss Elyna's Cum Challenge Winner
BBBeanie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by BBBeanie »

Sorry this took so long took me a while before coming with a set that I could put out a set with my seal of approval. I have a lot to respond to

@Helequin Feedback
Great welcome back set. A bit of context, Yesterday I played a few cock hero's except w/ busting so I was a bit sore coming into this set. But this just made it much more enjoyable :lol:.

Chanel was a great start, got me right into the mood both busting wise and cock lust wise. A bit of a tease with her withholding her dick, but I deserved it. Her playful attitude was a fantastic way of making the busting feel less like busting and more like a tease. Sure it has all the pain associated with it but it felt more like a fun playtime session rather than the brutal Ballbusting it was :lol:

Chanel Preston was hot as well. getting right into the brutal busting and as she pointed out much deserved. Though I liked the more playful mood of hers. Ishtars interruption was a surprise, but a welcome one. I wasn't expecting her to continue to fulfil that wish but I wont fight her. And returning back to Chanel's Brutal Ballbusting was amazing. Her teasing about being even more sore from Ishtars squeezing was awesome, made me hit even harder to prove her point about my Iron Balls. She definitely made an impression and she's welcome to fully destroy anytime she chooses :lol:

Kyla, fucking hot as always. Had me squeezing much harder involuntarily. And something interesting happened. Not sure if this was from the busting alone or that Im now playing sets on a 4k tv, but whilst squeezing and busting my vision got blurry. It would be brief and return after a couple seconds. I think I was deep in sub space. writing about it now makes it seem a bit scarier than it felt. I had a watch on with a heartbeat monitor and it was elevated to any dangerous level so it must have been the pain was intense enough. I want to assure you I feel fine and am not worried about it. That being said I loved Kyla's part. Though I took a break after it to make sure everything was good. Especially when she floored me into her pussy, I almost came at the flooring hot for this image. It was so Hot and so Kyla, and her denying me the chance at a good lick was almost perfect. Luckily I was able to hold back.

Tori... was fantastic. The busting in chastity with the rings worked great. There were a couple times where it pinched but only when my aim was way off and I hit the side rather than dead on. I fixed my hitting angle to come from below rather than straight on and it didn't happen the rest of the set. On to the main question you want answered. I'll put them in a PM.

@Imind Feedback on Feedback
I'm glad you enjoyed it, I enjoyed writing it. I kind of went a little out of character for her, not unrealistically so but in order to show a different side of her. While she is an absolute brutal ballbuster to those who want a good kick in the balls(and those who piss her off), she is also very playful and a masterful tease. Plus with her favorite ballbusting slut back I think she's a little more generous with orgasms, spread the love type thing.

I'm glad you like the outfits, I know you love the more athletic looking attire and Unfortunately Mila has only so many that I haven't already used with you. Though she's been real busy with her shoots so I'm sure more will show up, In her shoots its not like the clothes stay on long either. That being said I'm sure Mila would recommend you to anyone in need of a workout edgeslut :lol:.

I don't think you could have made Mila happier with a ruin right at the end. Not that she would have been un happy with you actually Cumming like she wanted. But, to ruin at the last possible moment, at the verge of an actual orgasm just moments away ruined because she's so fucking hot, Can't be much more of a compliment :lol:. That being said, don't think for a moment she wont use it as a way of playing with you in the future.
@J3rry
I appreciate you posting that feedback. Even though the set happened so long ago its nice to know my past work got some enjoyment. I don't remember much form it as it was so long ago so that Idea for a continuation I mentioned in the later post is long gone unfortunately. though wont stop me from coming up with another one That I'm sure you'll enjoy. Regarding your question, Length wise Make it as long or as short as you want. I can take quite a Ballbusting, If there is any issue of me going to my limits, I'll stop well before I reach them. Let me know if you have any other questions.
A set for
#HelequinSet
#wbBBBeanie

Before the set
Ok, So I had an Idea for a set to do with Lorena, however, things didn't really pan out the way I was hoping them to. Then your set came out and it gave me a new Idea for a set. I'll let the Lorena Idea stew a bit so I can live up to the expectations of it :lol:. That being said this set should still be fun. Enjoy.
The Set
Hele!!!!

He totally went for it

You should have seen the way he busted his balls when I proposed the idea

He was practically begging to do that

Now all that stands in my way is you....

I know I know I won't force you, give you an impossible choice or use my games to make you

BBBeanie made is specifically clear that if I did anything shady to you in that regard he'd call the whole thing off

So, that only leaves me making the whole situation as sexy as possible for you.

And while I won't do anything to you directly

I can get that pain bitch to do anything for me to make it as hot as it can fucking be

though, I don't think I'll need to he's been quite cooperative

He may have asked a few other goddesses to help him out to seduce you already

That brings me to why I'm here, aside from giving you a challenge and fucking with you like I normally do

You see I brought in the team that will be assisting me in this whole adventure

They want to meet you

They want to tease you

They want to abuse you

They already know you pretty well but they need to hone in their skills if they are ever going to make BBBeanie your little slut

And that's were my challenge comes in. I want you horny, super horny. I need you in a state where I can find all the little things that turn you on and the ones that turn you off

So, its simple I'm changing a rule. Since your breast rule is already edging your brains out, then I want to double it for the entire set. I want you to be drooling for these ladies. I understand that this may case a little accident, so any time you need to pause an image to calm yourself I'll need you to take both hands and squeeze each ball hard until you trust yourself to continue. You can turn this down of course, but as it will be your only challenge this set I doubt you'll want to disappoint me. Especially since I'm particularly happy with you for all of this.

If it wasn't your dick specifically I don't know if he'd be this enthusiastic. So don't fuck up my gratitude okay slut

And edge for me

Thats a good slut

Tell me Hele does this whole situation turn you on as much as it does me

Us Goddesses, now going after you making you our slut just to try and make another slut for you

I mean seeing just how far he will go for has to do something for you, does it make you feel sexy

Good then its time to see just how much this affects you, now Its time for you to get over to my team. Answer all questions honestly and don't hide anything that turns you on

Alright slut lets get down to business

You're getting you cock sucked

I have no doubt in my mind that Tori and myself can't convince you to let it happen

In my mind, there can only be a few things preventing you right now from having us drag in that painslut and getting him to make you feel good

One, is that he's a guy. And its going to be my job to get you to come around on it

From what I've observed is that you have no trouble with cock. You suck mine pretty vehemently all the time

So it has to be overall appearance

You like my curves and that gets you to suck anything on this body

So all we have to do is get BBBeanie to have those curves as well.

Or at the very lease look like he does.

Trust me Hele, I can make that slut look like a pornstar, it just may take some time. And how much of a pornstar is he going to have to resemble

I mean does he have to be full on like me

Or will simple lingerie, make up and a wig suffice.

So I need to find out just what kind of trans turns you on. So I'm going to give you a little homework> I'll need you to go on Scrolller or any other porn pic site that you like, and select just the trans category. I'm going to need you to find images that turn you on immensely and also images that turn you off.

I don't need every single image that makes that cock of yours twitches or everyone that disappoint you. I need the ones that turn you on immensely, the 11/10s and the ones that make you not even stroke or edge, the -1/10s. A couple from each category every session.

I want you to save these images and send them to BBBeanie. We'll need to have enough to have a comprehensive understanding on just how femininity and/or masculinity we need to make this as hot as possible

So well need a lot of sessions. But I won't rush you ass I know life can be busy just send them anytime you feel like looking at trans Goddesses like me. Its going to take time to get BBBeanie in that state anyway so while he works towards getting to an acceptable level, you'll be giving us a guide to make it a winner.

However, I think I need to make one thing clear

There will be a limit on how far we can push this, I can only make him look so slutty without the help of hormones and surgery

And He wants this but even a slut like him won't go that far and I doubt you ever expect him to, But its always safe at declaring these sort of boundaries before they become an issue

Great now that my goal is out there lets start with me

Edge for me slut, tell me what makes me such a hottie to you

And don't just say my cock, I know that turns you on

Tell me something I haven't heard before

Mhmmm, really that does it for you?

Mhmm I think I know where to start with BBBeanie, Thanks for the help Hele ;-)

There you are Hele, You think Chanel is the only Trans Goddess that wants to see this happen

Oh slut, My cock aches for the scene

But, I'm not going to let some inexperienced bitch be the one to suck you off

No you need a real pro

And I'm going to be his instructor

Chanel Originally wanted this however the place we need to train that slut is his little weakness

Deepthroating

From What I hear from Chanel he has an issue getting even her cock all the way down.

He can't take me full mast and considering what I'm looking at he can't take yours either

So I made him order a much larger dildo to practice on and I'm going to fuck his throat constantly.

He's going to be ready for you, you are going to have the best god damn blowjob in your life

But taking it deep is not the only aspect to a great blowjob there are so many other factors and these factors change depending on the type of blowjob you want

So I need to find out for myself the best way to blow you

And the only way we can do that is if I blow you

A lot

So here's what we are going to do. I'm going to come over here many many times

And I'm going to give you blowjob after blowjob

And you're also going to blow me, I can't be the only one giving in this exchange

And eventually its going to click

Then I'm going to teach that painslut how you like it and mold him to be the best Helequin Blowjob slut there is.

Of course this is going to take much much practice so I don't see these blowjobs stopping for some time

And I don't see a reason why not to start now
Go here start at 2:44 watch the video until 5:10 and stroke at what ever pace you want, but Kimber Lee is going to edge you at least 3 times if not more. Pay attention to the details and in the feedback give some things you enjoyed about it and some things you don't like

Mhmmm, That's a good start slut, I think I know how I'll improve next time

Unfortunately, Our next Team member wants to see you

To be clear, this is going to be a homework assignment similar to Chanel's. I want you to look at blowjob porn on your free time. Every now and then send me a link with some details on a particularly hot scene. Doesn't have to be many links I just want an idea of what you like.

Hele!!!

Are you trying to steal my painslut

He just got back and all he can think about is your damn cock in his mouth

He barely reacts at all to my kicks

You know what I don't really care Ballbusting mode slut

Haha, I joke with you but do stay in ballbusting mode, I need to get off for a bit

Because , in reality All I can think about is your cock in my painsluts mouth

When He told me he was Bi I was excited for him.

I mean look at all the joy I get just from your balls

For sluts like him the cock must give as much if not more pleasure

And I'm excited to see him explore this new side to him

But Hele, will you ever even be able to accept

From my experience seeing you being teased and abused, I can't see the current you in this situation

I mean don't get me wrong this is such a hot situation

Two sluts getting pleasured before their goddesses

You getting that cock sucked while I kick my slut in the balls for encouragement

Maybe have Lorena behind you, just fondling your upper body, her hands caressing your chest, playing with your nipples.

Have Tori whisper sweet nothings in your ear

Telling you what a good slut you are

All while you get your cock expertly sucked.

The grunts and moans from my kicks reverberating through your cock

Just how long could you last

How long will we make you stay?

Maybe we could get my painslut to suck you to the edge

Many Many times

It could be a little game, if he makes you cum before we are all pleased you get his key

Oh the things you could make him do, Trust me, its so much fun :lol:

But, enough fantasizing, I think you are probably wondering what my role is in all of this. How am I going to help entice you over to make this all happen

And that's simple really. If Chanel and Kimber Lee succeed in making Beanie a complete porn star with the oral skills to prove it, He'll still need to know how to act

Body Language in important, as you already Know Hele. He's going to need to act and pose in the ways that get you going. He's going to have to learn how to tease you with his body without his mouth

And I'm going to teach it to him. But first I think I need to know exactly why kind of poses/ body language you like.

So I have another assignment for you

In your free time anytime you see or think of a pose or certain behaviors you find attractive, tell us about it. Pictures or videos' are nice but you can also describe the action as well.

I don't need a comprehensive list right this second just anytime you think "Wow she's acting sexy" take a note and send it our way.

It'll make my training much easier, and you want to make my life easier don't you my little slut

Good, then Head on back. You've met all the member tori has managed to bring on
Ballbusting Mode Off

Hele!

You think I wouldn't find out about Tori's little idea

And you didn't even bother to inform me of it
She grabs your balls and squeezes then hard as you stroke

You thought you could keep this from me

Don't you go thinking Tori will come save you slut, I already sent her home and I'll deal with her later

Right now its just you and me

And right now All I want to do is...Make you cum

Ha, Gotcha. Mila gave me the idea to scare you a bit
She releases your balls

I'm not mad Hele

I'm slightly disappointed you didn't tell me sooner, and that prank was my way of payback

But I do want to make you cum, you've set forth a time of interest

Just how far will that slut go for you to agree

Will he go just as far for me or Mila

Will he go further

Or is he going to pussy out when it becomes tough

I get to see this side of Him Hele and I thank you for the opportunity.

So you've earned this

Edge for me slut

Build up a big load for me

Come on you call that an edge redo all your edges this pose

Mhmmm that's it, worship me

Double your Edges

Quadruple them

hold them all 10 seconds(separate or together)

Good Slut

Get to one final edge hold it for these tits as long as you can, then when you can't keep it back any longer... Cum for me slut

Good Boy. I can't wait to see how this all plays out
After the Set(Spoilers)
All Assignments are to be done whenever you have time, Don't feel any need to rush them. Just every now and then hit me up with some things that Chanel, Kimber Lee, and Mila wanted to know. Since this challenge will take forever these assignments are going to be around for the foreseeable future. Probably up until a for sure acceptance or denial of Tori's Fantasy. But main take way Do it whenever, they wont get mad if you don't send an update in a long time.
My Rules.
Since So much time has passed, I think a new ruleset is in order. I've tried to greatly simplify it to be really easy to write for

TLDR: I'm a slut for Ballbusting, I prefer hitting my balls to stroking and edging. As models become undressed the Ballbusting becomes more frequent and harder. There are 4 busting intensities: Normal, Hard, Brutal, and Flooring. I have many toys that can enhance/change how the busting can be done.

Recently I came out as Bisexual, as such I'm a cock slut, sucking or fucking, I love it. However, my taste in males is limited. I'm not into the super muscle type guys typically depicted in porn, I prefer them to be more feminine. Trans Models are perfect in this regard by themselves, though I do like a "forced" or encourage bi scene with any type of guy. use this if you are comfortable with Bisexual content/teasing otherwise stick to the Ballbusting. Anal Instructions are subjective and would be best if tailored to the scene rather than using strict rules. No ass to mouth

Full Ruleset

Clothes/Accessories
Fully clothed(Normal attire): 15 seconds of squeezing at Normal
Lingerie/Underwear/Swim Suits: 10 hits at Normal
Stockings/Thigh-High Socks: 5 hits at Normal
Femdom Attire: 20 hits at normal
Sex Toys(Strap-on/crops/whips/Dildos etc): 5 hits at normal
Heels: 5 hits at normal

Nudity(Exposed/See-Through)
Tits: 5 hard hits per tit
Pasties/Tape in "X" on tits: Counts as Tit and Doubles all hits
Pussy: 5 Hard hits
Ass: 5 Hits hard

Special Combinations
Tits + Pussy/Ass + Stockings: 20 Hits Hard
Tits + Pussy/Ass + Heels: 25 hits Hard
Tits + Pussy/Ass + Strap-on/Cock: Suck on Dildo w/ hits
Femdom Attire + Femdom Toy(Crop/Whip/Strap on/Chastity Cage/Keys) 30 hits normal

Special Models
I've reduced the list as it was getting really long. Feel free to suggest more for the list in sets. I'll most likely add them if you give them a rule and personality

Mila Azul: My Ballbusting Goddess, The best Ballbuster around and my balls are her play toys. She's delightfully playful, she loves to toy with me and push my pain limits. She Doubles all hits

Kyla Cole: A Domme with Class. She Thrives on me showing devotion. Her favorite form of devotion is a vice grip on my balls. She squeezes almost like a hit, short and sharp before opening her hand just enough so she can slam a punch into your balls with the other hand. She alternates, one quick crush, one punch, over and over, turning each squeeze or punch into a hit you owe her.. Kyla has on additional mode: Goddess Mode: where she can keep half the hits while converting the other half to Brutal squeezing

Tori Black: The Lady of Games, she loves to come up with challenges for me to complete often resulting in a reward/punishment's for completing or failing to complete. I can't deny a challenge from Tori
Orgasms
To Honor My Goddesses, Mila Kyla an Tori control my orgasms, the get to decide when I cum, How I cum and what I do with the mess afterword
Toys
Chastity cages:
A spiked cage
A normal, long term cage
A Flat cage

Gags:
Ball Gag
Penis Gag( forces a deep throat when on)

Thick Rubber Rings can act as cock ring, ball bondage, ball stretching

Ball Crusher: Large acrylic plates with holes and 4 screw down knobs, properly flatten my nuts when in it. Instructions should be subjective and vague i.e. Tighten down harshly

Dildos:
1 larger realistic dildo
1 Medium dildo

Butt Plugs:
1 small
1 medium
1 large

Adriana Chechik Fleshlite
Playing Please Help Me Cum
Have Fun Pleasing Kyla and Her Guests at Kyla's Party
Enjoy an Erotic Adventure at the LustB&B
JeffreyJeffers
Explorer
Explorer

Post by JeffreyJeffers »

Heya, fellas! :wave:

I started a new forum game some of you might be interested in ... I know for a while people have wanted a shorter, simpler version of the HMCP game ... maybe this is it? :look: ::shrugs::

I don't know, but ... it seemed like a good idea. Feel free to try it out. I know it will be faster to make sets for it ... not as tailored, but ... perhaps with a faster turn-around time? :huh: I guess we'll see :-/ ... it all depends on how popular it is ... I guess we'll find out! :lol:

But yeah, feel free to give it a try! :w00t:

Btw ...
This is FattsDynamo/LeeroyJerkins. :yes: :-D 8-) Been lurking faithfully since I quit the game last November ... not been in the mood to write sets and actively play, but ... been appreciating a lot of the good work that has been posted here :whistle: ... Too busy with things atm to really want to get back into the game, but ... been itching for ... SOMETHING! :lol: We'll see if this new game scratches the itch :-D :yes: 8-) ...

I have a WHOLE STORY for how Leeroy left the game, and I even thought of a SUPER DEVIOUS series for Helequin based on a recent set he wrote, but ... it all takes time, and I REALLY get into set writing to the point it becomes distracting, so ... gonna stay on the sidelines for now and try out this new endeavor. :yes: :smile: Hope to see you soon!
MrEdger
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Dom (Male)

Post by MrEdger »

#HelequinSet
#wbMrEdger
Hi my little slut!

I know everything about you, but do you know anything about me?

Which year I was born?

Do you think I was born with brown hair and brown eyes, just like any normal child?

That's true.

Did I just grow up like a normal kid?

Or I had below average childhood?

Well, I was even thought of as a nerd

and attended advanced classes

dance classes,

and played a few instruments.

Really.

Which job I had after college?

I used to be a teacher for 5 years after college but I found that I wasn’t super passionate about educating children.

You guess what was later. I started modeling a little bit and that led me to opening some doors to the porn world.

It wasn’t a decision made out of what can be termed teenage exuberance or the frustrations of adulthood.

I have made this decision aged 27, hitting the stage in an age where I could easily pass for MILF.

And my reason for entering this industry is twofold.

One, to experience my sexuality

and, two, to explore my creativity.

Maybe let me focus on your fantasies now.

I have an impressive rack, haven't I?

What size are those?

My tits are 34 double D or triple D depending on the bra and the coverage I’m looking for. I got 700cc implants.

I always had small boobs and I just decided that I’m going to finance these bitches and get boobs.

This was before porn. I was living in Orlando at the time teaching fourth grade and I did it over spring break.

So when the kids came back, they were like, ‘What the fuck happened?’

And we finally came to one particular weakness of someone.

Should I say anything more?

I don't think so.

It's time to play with my creativity.

If you can show me how fast your dicky friend edges but not once, or twice...

but as many times as

the number

10. Now!
DONE
What’s my favorite position?

I love doggie.

There’s just something about doggie that works for me with every person.

It’s one of those positions that makes every girl look great. Your ass is out, you’re looking back, you have that side view of your body, your curves are showing…I think it’s a beautiful thing!

Will you pop soon if I do a boobjob to you now?

What about my pussy?

How long can you last inside her?

Can you make me cum hard?

Or you prefer other ways of pleasuring me?

I love facials but I also really love it on my tits. They’re so big and so right there that it’s like a little shelf. Cum on the shelf. :lol:
My rules:
viewtopic.php?p=349332#p349332
Ecik17
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ecik17 »

helequin fb
Helequin wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 6:05 am
omfg! this one...was absolute brilliance! Had a perfect mix of comedy, storyline, references...and filth. I really liked the pov sections, and used my fleshlight for those! :-D

after a warm up...Khloe Terae...alreasy had me edging without permission. and then i almast came for nikki! i realized that if i was going to make it..id have to really focus. capris party was perfect! but...i was getting edged out of my mind..so after seeing angela, i took a short break. and then got edged out of my mind some more. drunk ava...hilarious! something weird happened during marleys section...i was able to edge by spanking my balls! after another break, i finally got to the end...and in sprit of canada day, went with marley...and had a intense orgasm!

and i stuck around, cumming 4 more times later throughout the day. what a fun, set and yay for canada day!

random thoughts:

eden ivy looks like an evil twin of elena koshka.that could be fun premise in the future :innocent:
there are a lot of bands that i didnt know were canadian!
liked the canadian language and references. had to google "chesterfield" :lol:

fav pics
korashar wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 9:28 pm
#korasharset
#wbecik17
Look who it is! The mvp duelist of the month!
But…someone told me that you may be running out of creativity! And as your favorite…I don’t want that! So I have a plan to help you! I’m going to loan you my muse!
Korashar, meet amara Miller!
She also has a very filthy…filthy mind. If you need an idea for a duel, she can help you!
Her help is not free, though…she will give you homework as payment for her advice, but I’m sure you’ll figure it out the arrangements with her!
Now, I’m going to go, but before I do, take this!
Kayden throws you a video
https://spankbang.com/b9ur/video/kayden+kross+joi

I’m sure you’ll know what to do with that. Just follow the directions!I’ll see you later Korashar!

The set officially ends here. But…when you want some “inspiration” for future duels, visit amarna

Ask amarna for ideas
Oh…some one needs ideas for a duel or something else? Of course, I won’t tell you what categories to pick…that’d be unfair. But showing you some photos that may help your creativity? That’s allowed!
It’s just that…perhaps the path to victory is choosing a new category…
A piece of clothing? A glove? A hat? A rope? A new fetish? How about a nationality? A location? Everyone uses photos of beaches and bedrooms…but there has to be more than that.
Take a look at these photos…and if any of them inspire you…then I have done my job!
Amarna the muse shows you some photos
And now…my fee. If any of these photos helped you come up with a theme for a duel, then everytime you see a redhead for the month of July, you do an edge!Us redheads are underrepresented here…and we deserve to be worshiped! Now go..,and happy dueling!

My rules* *new favorites
I enjoy lots of stroking, a little bit of pain, edging, predicaments, unwinnable games, being punished for edging, and choices/homework. While I like glamour shots, teens, and beautiful supermodels, I also like nasty stuff :innocent: Bondage…bdsm…cumshots…milfs…bbc..gangbangs,busty women, humiliation, cuckolding, etc… so if you have a lewd idea, go for it! Of if you are not sure, send me a pm with your idea, I’d be happy to respond! I’m also Open to alternative rules...feel free to stick with these or invent something entirely different! Also, love fun ongoing storylines..,but please keep them short, (1 to 3 set max)if you want to go this route. I also do not mind just straight up photos, as in the original spirit of this thread! :-)

No hentai please.

Basic rules to make a set TLDR?: post photos…make up a fun storyline around them…or just post photos. :-) Orgasm is up to model.

Normal Rules
Stroking
Everything stacks, and is nonstop at 80bpm. I can only stop if a model says or if a spoiler appears.
Blondes - 20
Redheads- 30
Brunettes - 15
Other color - 10

Fully nude (shoes, jewelry allowed) - 5 fast strokes
Blowjob- 10 slow strokes
Wet (not cum) 10 fast strokes
Cum - 20 fast strokes

Edging
I can only edge if a model says I can edge, or gives me a category to edge to. If they say nothing…then I don’t get to edge, and all edges are without permission :\'-(

Edging without permission - if I edge without permission, I hold the edge for the remainder of strokes, and then do 1 hard ball slap.

Edging for favorite photos - after every set, I must provide feedback, and edge for every photo I really liked. This happens after the set.

Ballbusting mode
Activated on request. Same rules as above, except one ball slap after every 10 strokes and 2 slaps after any edge.

Orgasms
upon request. If there are no instructions, then I default to denial

Note: if I cum without permission, I must do 100 ball slaps right afterwards.

Videos
Default is to stroke 1 time per second, edge 1 time every 1 minutes. videos/pmvs/ audio is all good, (for videos, please keep each video to under 20 minutes, please, unless it fits with a specific story)

Favorites
Favorites most of my favorites have a special rule attached to them. Dont feel like you have to only use my favorites…you can use your own, or someone new! Also, for every favorite that is featured in a set, will get a special rule. Feel free to propose that rule… or I’ll make one up based on the theme. I can only have up to 5 favorites at a time.

Angela white - my absolute favorite. Double time stroking per photo
Capri Cavanni - my favorite canadian. Double time stroking if her tits are visible.

Others i'd like to see: (limited to 10)
India Summer
Lana Rhodes
Penny Pax
Karlee grey
Bobbi Star
Kira nior
Veronica Avluv
Maris Hase
Riley Nixon
Whitney wright
Other stuff (set ideas, toys, etc)
Fun set ideas: Looking for an idea for a fun storyline or mini Game for my sets? Try the lust BnB and edge institute (more information on the popular locations on the first page these…)or some of these…make up your own! (All optional)

Meeting Angela whites mother..
Angela white has been my constant favorite for so long, that she introduces me to her mother and leaves me with her for a day. Angela’s mom is very depraved and could tease me in front of her mature friends…mess with my rules, etc. Any set with a mature woman would work, but Was thinking red xxx or Andi James or Nina hartley for this.
* Homework assignments in case you want to leave something extra…
None right now
Toys
Crop, clothespins, rubber bands, rope, icy hot, fleshlight, buttplug
Helequin
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Helequin »

Okay, lots to respond to!

@BBBeanie and Mr Edger:
Thank you for the sets! Looking forward to playing them when I can.
BBBeanie wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 11:58 am
Response
Okay, I’ll admit it, I just really want to get around to writing the set to fulfill Ishtar’s wish. I mean, as much as I know about Ishtar makes me think she probably really wants to see it happen too. Lorena...well Ishtar is hard to argue with :lol:

Okay, that really interesting and certainly a little bit concerning about the heart rate. Good that you caught it, and just continue to play safe of course! A little bit of Irony considering Kyla meant it to be a bit more low key than some of her other appearances.

Glad you enjoyed Tori’s part! It was actually a lot of fun to write her in a more excited and upbeat mood too. I’m sure I’ll have much more to respond to once I play your set too (read the before set blurb lol).
Ecik17 wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2023 10:00 pm
Response
Excellent! So glad you enjoyed the feel of this one as it really was quite different, but an absolute blast to bring together.

Yeah Khloe is just outright stunning. Edging from ball spanking is a feeling I am familiar with, or at least something like it. And it can be intense for sure! It makes the slapping not so much a break as even more teasing just with pain too.

Marley’s end is definitely a hard choice not to go with! But glad many of the other endings also made an impression.

Eden Ivy and Elena Koshka do look alike. Two girls from the two largest nations on the planet, the biggest rivalry in hockey, the Russian Bear and the Canadian Beaver (FFS...I forgot to joke about you getting Canadian beaver in the set :lol:), there are many potentially fun premises here!

The Canadian models in general, there are a lot of crazy hot women from here. Many seem to not take careers in the adult industry super far, don’t stick with it or just have material that’s harder to find.

If it makes you feel better, there are a lot of bands I don’t realize are Canadian sometimes. Our radio stations have a certain minimum Canadian content they have to play, so some bands can be really popular here and we don’t realize they are Canadian and not necessarily well known outside the country. And then there are those just no one thinks of as Canadian :lol:. But for a smaller population, we do pretty well music wise!

Haha, the Canadian language quirks are fun for sure. I tried to go with things people actually use rather than falling into “she’s a hoser eh?” Chesterfield is a really fun one, I barely ever hear it but older generations (like my grandparents) certainly did use it. Growing up I used to think it meant a specific style of couch popular in the 70s because that’s the only context I ever heard it :lol:
lmind wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 5:42 am
Response to feedback
Great to hear you had such a good start to the challenge!

Comparing the damage is indeed a fascinating and intimating idea isn’t it? :lol:

Two weeks is maybe a bit long than Alice planned on this taking, but seems you like the idea just fine anyway! :D

And thanks, I will take the extra +1. The full set with all rounds really took about the same amount of time most of the sets I write do and the picture count is in line with them as well...I suck at making sets quickly :lol:
And feedback on that amazing set you wrote for me!
Wow, this one hit hard in a very good way. And it was very, very long to play through. I set aside a chunk of time, but this took me around 5 hours to get through! And involved a total of 486 edges, which I count mostly out of interest. Kind of a way to see how far the girls can push me, but it isn’t always a good indicator of how intense the tease was.

Let me start by saying the set was brilliant, with so many super sexy images. I gave up on counting 10s long ago, but I will list the 11s at the bottom.

While the set was brilliant, let me mention a few very minor things that came up for me through the set.

The images in the thread are ImgBBs medium size I think? They look pretty good, but all just a touch blurry on my screen. I think it’s because the resolution is a touch low for my 1440 display, or maybe ImgBB uses a not great downscale method. I was able to open the linked full versions easily, but for continuous stroking type rules it was a noticable thing I had to do (some of the original images are huge too, so didn’t load instantly). This is why I’ve started manually resizing images to 1440 or 2000 height if they are large, but that can be a pain. For most sets where my rules are more per photo and less a continuous timed stroking challenge, having to open links wouldn’t matter at all though.

If I were to use this rule set more often, I would try to script some sort of custom timer to use so that one starts/stops on button press to track stroking time and another runs continuously so I can time breaks. Trying to track numbers from a single timer was a tiny bit distracting at times.

Because of the 30s breaks, and the length of time spent on each picture, I spent a lot of my time stroking trying to do everything I could not to edge. Not because I didn’t want to, but to keep the tease from taking significantly longer than it already did. In some ways this made me feel less gooned out than just stroking and edging my brains out without trying to resist, but it’s very, very effective in other ways!

I learned that Fast to Extra Fast is absolutely the most dangerous, edge happy speeds for me. XX Fast and especially as fast as I can go are actually made me edge less as I had to focus so much on maintaining that speed and not just exploding. At the fastest speed, it would even start to almost create a bit of numbness, spacing out edges again.

Right, on to specific feedback because there is so much here!

Alice! Wait, when did Alice go from the super sexy very cute girl with high socks to utterly ravishing? A very sexy setup, and I already realized this was starting to look a lot like you rules (Nancy’s section more or less confirmed that). It took a bit, but after Alice wound me up to as fast as I can, this is when I started to realize that fast or xfast speeds would actually be more intense in terms of edging. This became more of a physical challenge, but even so there were plenty of edges here (85 for Alice). And yeah when Alice called me ‘so fucking sexy’ there was definitely a huge surge or arousal. So many 10s, one 11 here, lots of images that were so close to 11s for me too. By the end of the section Alice had me very worked up, crazy hard, and cock already feeling worked over from the as fast as I can parts.

Enter Nancy to utterly steal the session in one of the sexiest, most alluring and arousing sections of a set I’ve played. Eight 11 images. It took a few images and a couple ordered edges for me to sort of reset how sensitive I was after all the fast stroking so at first slow to medium was no threat for edging. Then it began, edges coming for Nancy even at full slow. Absolutely unavoidable edges. Her warm encouraging words, breaking out ‘baby’ showing at once such allure, care, attraction and control. She was utterly irresistible. When she started with ‘something beautiful about you” it just helped spin me into even more blissful edging. And I promise her, I won’t stop! Why would I? Nancy did make me edge a bit less than Alice, but it felt so much more intense. Alluring me into tumbling right to the edge even with slow stroking is just so good, can I just move in with her to the Lust B&B and make my living there? :lol:

Malena is always a little bit terrifying. And smoulderingly hot in this one. The bunny ears don’t do a lot for me, and she still had 3x 11s! It is honestly difficult to remember what stood about about this as it became another cock thrashing of stroking almost too fast and being forced to edge over and over. I knew I was pretty fucked one way or another, and wasn’t sure how to survive other than just endure and do everything I could not to constantly hit the edge. Ironically, I may have survived if Malena just relentlessly thrashed my cock, but instead she made me edge, reset the speed and then 161 edges into this all I had to go through stroking at X Fast. I lost control and ruined right here: https://i.ibb.co/7pzwYMX/Fully-Dressed-Legs-1.jpg

This was already 3 hours into the tease. I have pretty good endurance for edging, and for sex. But oddly enough I seem to have pretty poor ‘don’t edge while stroking’ endurance, so maybe this was way more than the girls envisioned but even with my time set aside I needed to grab a break to just physically rest and get some food. So I did break for a while before coming back to pick up where Malena left off (edged a few times to return in a horny state at least).

And back to being edged into oblivion! Malena was certainly very effective as she always is, and well if there are consequences for my ruin I’m sure you’ll past those along (or I can add it to my rules).

Sabrisse is super sexy and we don’t see enough of her in the game! Lots of stroking and edging here, and things were starting to get blurry. In part I think Nancy was just so stunning it’s hard to recall anything else standing out anymore. Well Sabrisse certainly used all the rules to really pile on more and more edges and whatever relief the ruin and break may have given me was quickly gone. Somehow no 11s here, but so many shots were so close.

Anjelica and more edging! I didn’t really need the rules review, but revisiting some of those crazy hot moments was nice for sure. And it’s a really fun idea to be a substitute edgeslut for girls missing their usual target :lol:.

Back to Alice, again looking ravishing! Another 11 for her here, and her praise felt so good even if it maybe wasn’t entirely deserved after the ruin. She was right in that I did know what was coming. But somehow I did make it through all the repeat edges to earn that orgasm (she didn’t add the bit from yours where an early ruin stops this after all). Going back to a moment with Nancy was the obvious choice, even though I so badly wanted to give the orgasm to Alice too.

I look forward to hearing from Alice again!

Amazing set, certainly a new and a learning experience for me! When I get caught up playing sets I will add an Edgeslut mode to my rules, although if Alice is okay with it I may make some adjustments. Feel free to let me know what you think of if you have any suggestions, I have some thoughts on how to make these rules fit me a bit better:

First the name – my normal rules are more edge focused so I may change it just so there’s no confusion.

Second, speeds. I learned in this one being forced to stroke at constantly XX Fast or higher is actually both less pleasant and less desperation/edge inducing. XX Fast and up is more about beating up my cock than gooning. So maybe I should adjust the speeds or just make this clear?

Third the timing. The minute stoppage time per image with 30s rests sets a fairly slow pace through the tease and makes time add up fast if I’m being forced to 4-5 edges per image. It’s also a handful to juggle when keeping track of time. One easy change is making it a maximum 30s break. If I was making a version for myself I would probably have a set total time per image (1 min? 90S?) that doesn’t stop after I edge, but I have to start stroking again as soon as I’ve fallen off the edge. So faster paced, less to keep track of and probably just as edgy.

11s
https://i.ibb.co/b3F5jRg/20039258-ggc371-035.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/0YcmyrD/000011.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/30Zhymq/000021.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/VBwkH1Q/000045.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/k3L6P8P/000058.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/jJftWnC/000067.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/ZJp6htx/000069.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/hZvCcwP/000072.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/QCQM88p/000074.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/1f2NDt4/Half-Dressed-Legs-6.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/QCQHVqv/Half-Dressed-Legs-1.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/hcChqCp/Half-Dressed-Boobs-2.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/q9ZKchk/Met-Art-In-The ... h-0037.jpg

July Reset! I may start running resets every 2 months or so instead of every one. We'll see.
Active Players in July
Name (Last Month) | Waiting Since | Sets Created | Created-Received +/-
Ecik17 (+3) | Jul 2 | 1 | +1
BBBeanie (0) | Jul 1 | 1 | +1
MrEdger (N/A) | Jul 1 | 1 | +1
j3rry (+3) | May 22 | 0 | 0
TheAliSis (+1) | Jun 11 | 0 | 0
2023 (+1) | Jun 12 | 0 | 0
Brian (+1) | Jun 29 | 0 | 0
korashar (-1) | Jun 29 | 0 | 0

Helequin (+3) | 3 sets to do | 0 | -2
lmind (0) | 2 set to do | 0| 0

Players with sets to reply to:
Zerg (0) | sMay 28 | 0 | 0
Noah (0) | sMay 27 | 0 | 0
Mistypanda22 (-1) | sJun 11 | 0 | 0
StokkEN (-2) | sJun 12 | 0 | 0
Vennyo (-1) | sJun 5 | 0 | 0
Last edited by Helequin on Mon Jul 03, 2023 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Playing Help Me Cum Please!
Choosing a Goddess - a set for anyone to play
The 1000th Reply Celebration Challenge and it's Finale - an ongoing challenge to try
Co-author of Kyla's Party - webtease based on Help me Cum Please.

Miss Elyna's Cum Challenge Winner
brian
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by brian »

Finally FB for Ecik
FB
I really liked the idea, fucking 21 in front of my eyes. Actually I was rather worried what that would mean - caged while watching others cum. Thankfully I was allowed to stroke, and I was quite turned on immediately so that was awesome - so hot that I even forgot where this was heading! Some really hot pictures there, really liked the shot with Charlotte as well as the occasional focus on her feet :blush:

I really enjoy tasks with the cock sleeve it's like a level prior to being caged. Some feeling but still very frustrating. Back in the hotel I remembered what was going to happen :/ and your idea was very cruel and hot at the same time. It was dark, I had my headphones on and listened to Emily moan as I produced a massive ruin!

Really fun set and finally the ruin Emily was waiting for! Thanks!
My rules UPDATED

only have time for normal sets at the moment

I can't really deny myself a lot in real life, therefore I prefer multi day sets for specific days during which I know I'm on my own. This way I can fully dive in to the excellent writing and have a full immersive denial experience I miss in real life.

What are multi day sets?
Multi day sets can but don’t have to be longer than a normal set. They can be the length of a normal set (just one spread out in to multiple days) or like a set per day. The only important thing for me is that they keep me occupied during my (little) denial time, ideally with multiple sessions per day. I’m always happy to return the favor with these!

Next opportunity: tbd

Whatever type of set I receive, it's highly appreciated. :w00t:.

Current narratives (can follow, don't have to): I would like to meet Naomi Woods
===================================================================

General Rules

There are two modes: normal mode and chastity mode (caged)
  • normal mode (standard): as the most here I want to serve and please the girls of Milovana (esp. my favourites below) by stroking, edging and doing what they please. Hard core and some soft cucking welcome preferred for single / one day sets

• Chastity mode : Although it's not a fantasy in real life I do enjoy being cucked by some favorites while caged, the hornier I get. Cucking can be girl on guy or girl on girl - nothing bi/shemale - I'm 100% straight

Regardless of caged or not: I get most turned on by the models showing me want I can't have: their body and pleasure - either by teasing me with it or especially during cuck mode giving it to other guys instead - preferred for multi day sets

:smartass: Both modes can work on their own, be combined and altered however you wish.
detailed rules & explanation for both modes below

:arrow: Normal mode
I start with this unless told otherwise.

Stroking
I'd like to wait a few images (at least 5,6) for my first edge

* 20 strokes for any girl on image
* +10 for bare feet :blush:
* +10 for bare breasts
* +20 for pussy
* lesbian scenes: no stroking, only frenulum massage (45sec per image)

strokes stack, if I edge too soon I'll slap my balls for the remaining strokes of the pciture lightly

Edging

*1 for Pussy reveal
*1 for soles
*1 for cumshot
Edges stack.

I edge fast after my first, so strokes will automatically result in edges soon.

Instructed edges welcome as well as additional rules, variations and moderate CBT
:arrow: Chastity Mode

During this I'm locked up while the model teases me with her words, images and actions: Not only is she taking away my orgasms, no, she's taking away my only pleasure (strokes & edges) and giving my desired orgasms to others (and herself). Cucking can also be a lesbian scene!

without further instructions I do the following:
  • spend at least 30secs per image watching
  • squeeze my PC muscle 10 times for penetration and instead of edges
- variations very welcome: no touching at all, unlocking me for some strokes etc - it's up to you

Here is an especially hot example from GoodGirl (spoiler) :idea:
I can’t believe you’re actually so pathetic that you’d sacrifice your orgasm just to watch me give it to someone else
Well I was kidding before but I’m not now
Can you guess why there are 2 of them?
That’s right, because not only did you forfeit your orgasm last time, you also forfeited it today
And I decided they’re going to these two gentlemen here instead of you
How does that make you feel?
I don’t really care. You did ask for this
You’re going to sit there and watch me get fucked and you’re going to enjoy it like the cuck you are
Unlike you, these 2 can cum whenever they want and do so all the time, this’ll probably be the second time they’ve each cum today
I think they’re getting close, are you ready?
Just think that this is the result of all your hard work and the 2 orgasms that you gave up for this
Come on, just a little bit more
Oh fuck, yes! Both of you cum at the same time!
Fill my mouth and pussy!
I hope this was worth it. Enjoy the blue balls
If you want to keep watching me maybe I’ll make it so you never get to cum again
the more turned on and desperate I am, the more I like this -> see "desperation status" :blush: I do get very excited during this - cumming inside cage is actually possible when desperate - edges however are rather dicy

Images are preferred, short videos are fine for this too (hqporner is great), some gallery recommendations are below.
The following is applicable for both modes
orgasms :idea:

Each complete set ends with exactly one release - that means either at the end of the normal set or at the end of the final day of a multi day set. (I've tried some fun exceptions, but I'd like to ask you to stick to this)

Release can be - from most likely to least likely:
  • ruin
  • partial ruin (eg 1 stroke/finger, certain spot)
  • full orgasm (though this should be a bit likelier for multi day sets :blush: )
1 release (ruined or normal orgasm) is the max and the end of a set as I just lose to much excitement even after ruins

:idea: Rare Exception for multi day sets and/or desperation status ON: *If* you end with a ruin another build up (perhaps after a break) is worth a try.
Desperation status: :idea: OFF (automatically *ON* from day 2 for multi day sets)
if this is ON, I'm especially horny and probably have been denied for some time. It's my highest level of arousal and therefore submissiveness. that means:

I enjoy the girls to be especially evil :devil: and like noted under "Cuck Mode" to be shown what I can't have, or what I'm desperate for is taken away from me and given to others - either to the girls or by the girls to someone else :whistle:

I become so submissive that...
  • ...I really want to be used/abused by the girls
  • ...I almost don't want a full/normal orgasm at all (at least not the easy way) and instead to be left crushed (eg with a ruin :\'-()
  • ...I have low stamina. So more "cage time" might be adequate - I can actually cum/ruin inside my cage
  • ...I am quite turned on by the thought of CEI and more likely to pull through - probably only if ruined :blush:
  • ...another build up (perhaps after a break) is worth a try *if* the set ends with a ruin. See example below.
Example for an extremely devilish turn on:
when very desperate: Ending an intense (multi day) set with a crushing ruin - then gently building me up and tricking me into the thought of a fulfilling reward just to ruin me again is end level mean :devil:
For multi day sets desperation mode is automatically ON from day 2
Toys (just let me know if I need toys - don't have to say which - and I'll have all prepared)
  • chastity device (balls accessable)
  • Riley Reid Fleshlight (doesn't need to be connected to her character) - note: I cum very quickly using it / lose control easier
  • condoms
  • shoelace
  • cock sleeve: I can stroke the sleeve, e.g. as a form of punishment (less sensation, more stamina) and probably could cum using it
  • small paddle
Images
I like anything from soft solo shots, over lesbian, hard core, feet, anything (not a great fan of anal - it's ok if it's not the focus of the shot/narrative). Harder content like BBC, group is fine, especially/preferably for cuck-mode, the longer the set goes /the more desperate i am.

I prefer pictures that belong together/scenes (stories, games) to videos - however the latter is awesome for a chastity-part or so.
(no male bi, I'm 100% straight)

:love: Favorites
  • :love:Liya Silver my favorite dominant character
    She is untouchable for me. That means: She wants me in chastity for her - stroking is the absolute exception, unlike making me watch her get fucked in any ways possible, teases me with words, body and by making others cum. Very dominant, will never grant a full orgasm and could find ways to ruin without stroking *if* she wants...she can push limits and actually was the first to make me follow through with CEI (only likely when desperation mode is ON) and I even ruined when granted my only real orgasm recently?
  • :love:Uma Jolie my favorite visually
    always weak for her - especially her feet :blush:. She can be bossy, cruel, slutty cuck me what ever, but has given me some rare orgasms. Desperate to cum for her right now
  • Emily Willis number 3 right now! So dirty, loves to fuck and cuck me. could perhaps challenge Liya for some power shifts and similar character traits. 10 tight head strokes for her pussy
  • Scarlit Scandal - great body, pretty feet, devilish expression while fucking- recently cucked me with another girl which was very hot. Recently gave me three strokes to cum, I came with the third and continued stroking. She didn't say if that was allowed but she didn't say it wasn't :whistle: 1 additional edge for her ass :blush:
  • Agatha Vega - much nicer and playful than the others - recently granted me a full orgasm after Eciks multi day tease with Jia
  • :idea: Jia Lissa recently helped Liya punish me for choosing to ruin instead of cumming fully instead. :-O
Further favorites :blush:
  • :new:Naomi Woods new character tbd. Go wild. Intrigued by some shoots of hers.
  • Sydney Cole - forced my first double ruin which was crushing - very dirty and slutty. loves making me watch her get fucked
  • Naomi Swann: moving up the ranks, pretty feet, devilish expression.
  • Riley Reid - was confused why I had her Fleshlight if she's not on my list. What does that mean for me?
  • Clara Mia - intimidating - looks cruel, playful and strict.
  • :new:Carolina Abril
  • Eva Lovia very devilish and dirty
  • Anna Claire Clouds new character tbd. Go wild. Intrigued by some shoots of hers. (see below)
  • Vanessa Alessia character tbd.
  • Vanna Bardot pretty feet, slutty but confident
  • Melena Maria She loves breaking rules and edging
  • Sonya Blaze - Helped me cover up that I allowed a huge party at Liya's and even let me cum. But told her later. mean but not as strict as liya
  • Gloria Sol - very soft and gentle nature while being sexy dominant. She's trying to guide me while improving my ruined orgasms to keep me aroused and desperate after. (still one is generally the max, but she might want to continue to work on me)
  • Nancy A - host of the Lust B&B, let me cum last time as I had a voucher
  • Katya Clover - classy but dominant, not an "easy girl"
  • Alina Lopez - got jealous for not having a description here! Changed that by teasing me and ruining my orgasm last time out. fun and playful but can be quite moody!
  • Caprice - was the first to cuck me of these girls while using chastity - tried to make me a full time chastity-cuck, but Liya intervened.
  • Foxy Alissa- had me ruin in front of ner and 20 other women
+ pretty much all from 21footart & White Boxxx at pornpics
Galleries I'd like to have featured some time (optional) - you can refer to videos for some parts

Uma

Liya
  • not into anal, but these two sets 1 and 2 are amazing (cuck mode)
Scarlit Emily Naomi Woods
Anna Claire Cloud Naomi Swan
Sonya Blaze Clara Mia
  • this and this could be anything, cucking, normal or even POV (some images)
Sydney Cole Jia Katya Clover Eva Lovia Vanna Bardot

Kali Roses
Melena
:no: no self anal, male bi (nothing of the kind), blood/watersports etc.). CEI I'm unlikely to follow through, but occasionally it can work if it's a very exciting theme and I'm in desperate mode.

Last edited by brian on Wed Jul 19, 2023 7:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
We don't want to ruin the fun, do we?
Last full orgasm: 11/MAY/2024
Last ruin: 21/MAY/2024
lmind
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lmind »

Helequin wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 5:24 am
@Helequin: Feedback on feedback, and a bit about how I follow my own rules.
Awesome! Malena and Alice surely have thoughts about that ruin, but I will leave that to them.

Most sets don't let you choose the girl that gets your orgasm, so this is kind of a big deal for Nancy! The "competition" was extremely stiff. She will definitely remember this! (And maybe there's something to your idea of moving into the B&B full-time...) :whistle:

Your feedback about the rules is all very foreseeable stuff that I've gradually adapted to and solved for myself over time, which is probably why it's not feasible for anyone else to just take my rules and follow them all, without any "training" or "orientation" or I'm not sure what to call it. It's one thing to read the rules and make a fun set out of them -- it's another thing entirely to be on your 300th edge and be expected to manage the stroking time, and the rules about pace, and the edge rest time, and all the rules for mandatory edges. That's why the girls tried to introduce the rules one "concept" at a time, and, even then, it was still a simplified version. But everything you ran into were things I've found my own way of working through, with hard experience.

Which is why there is absolutely nothing wrong with you making whatever changes you want to make, if you decide to adapt the core concept to your own optional rules. Make whatever changes you want. You don't even have to add the ruleset at all, if it just isn't your thing.

I'll tell you how I manage it. I have one timer, constantly going. When I bring up the next pic, I check it and mentally add 1.5 minutes and mentally call it out to myself. I round to numbers that make it easier, like x.00, x.15, x.30, or x.45, and I always round in the girls' favor. In your case, Alice made it 1 minute (instead of 1.5), hoping to make that task easier for you. I also enjoy spending time looking into a woman's eyes for a while on a single pic, so 1.5 to 3+ minutes on a single pic is totally fine with me, but I suspect that some might fatigue and want a faster pace of changing pics, which is also why they dialed you back to 1m/pic.

That's easy enough, but then if I edge, they want me to take exactly a 30s rest. The rules here get complicated, and basically, Alice deliberately did not tell you what to do because she wanted you to do whatever worked best for you. In my case, if it's one of the mandatory edges after the stroking is done, then that's easy. After the edge hits and I've recovered enough wits to do so, I check the timer and add 30s, usually rounding to an easier number, just like I said above. So, a girl touching her hair (like Nancy) ends up taking 1.5m of stroking, plus a few more seconds to push to the edge, plus 30s rest, for a total of more like 2m15s. A sporty girl with a ponytail and 3 mandatory edges (like what Elle was doing to me) ends up taking 2m + (a few seconds + 30s)x3 = about 4m.

But then what about edges that happen "accidentally" during the stroking time? Well, if it happens with more than 30s left in the stroking time, then the 30s rest actually cuts into the stroking time, and the "finish" time does not change. In other words, if Elle has a ponytail, and the timer says 47m15s when I start her pic, then I mentally tell myself "49m15s" and that's how long I have to last. But if I can't hold back, and she edges me at 48m04s, then I rest until about 48m30s (that's after rounding to an easier number), and then I resume stroking until 49m15s, which was the original 2m target. The target didn't change.

But if, in that example, stroking for Elle edges me at 49m03s, then a 30s rest actually pushes me past the original target of 49m15s. It pushes me to 49m30s (rounded). So, the next pic starts at 49m30s, and the next target becomes 51m30s (this is all assuming no sneakers, etc., add any mandatory edges after the stroking is done). So... edges that pop up in the last 30s just throw everything off and probably make my rules too cumbersome for anyone else. I get that. (And then 20s held edges also throw everything off.) It's so cumbersome, in fact, that I don't even really bother explaining it in my Rules spoiler. The girls don't need to bother with the specifics of how I follow the rules they give me, because that's my job; they're just here to wear great outfits and have fun.

There are certainly other ways to do it. I could see running a 1.5m timer and a 30s timer at the same time, or something like that. Hell, I could see making a private EOS webtease, with just an "Edge" button, that just runs the timers and keeps track of total edges and total time. Hmmmmmm... actually, that's not a bad idea...

Anyway... fwiw, that's how I do it. But that's my personal method, refined over time specifically for me. If you (or anyone else) want to adopt similar rules, you should make whatever changes make the rules practical for you.

As for the blurry pics: Good to know. I'm still looking for a good alternative to imgur and open to suggestions.
-lmind
Zerg
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Zerg »

feedback for @brian
thanks for this fun set! i love these kinds of challenges so much, and the pictures were amazing aswell. Caparice looked gorgeous and her teasing really got me worked up. I was motivated to beat her challange and really wanted to see what reward she had prepared for me.
Emily was the perfect girl to start this challenge, there used to be a whole subreddit dedicated to get pussy. its just too perfect and was such a big temptation. i was starting at that "Spoiler: show" button for a good minute before i finally convinced myself to skip it, it was a tough decision :lol: .
Next was Emily Willis, she looked really hot and her challange was brutal, but i somehow made it trough the whole video without opening my eyes.
The last round with Eliza was the easiest to get trough. She looked great in the first part but the blowjob scene did not really do it for me so i found it easy to skip her. (even tho the blacked.com scene was starting to get me a bit more interested again :whistle: )
I was really looking foreward to Caprices reward when i learned that all that self denial was unnecessary :blush: . i was really desperate for her so i had to choose to option to see her pussy at the end. i loved worshipping her and even got a closeup of her pussy so i did not regret my choice :lol:
so overall a great set and fun challenge :love:
my rules
Stroking duration
Baseline is 10 seconds, each category can add time only once (to a maximum of 40 seconds)
  • +10 seconds: Panties, Cosplay/Uniform, Skirt, Yoga pants, Fully nude
  • +10 seconds: Pigtails, Ponytail, braided hair, blonde
  • +10 seconds: Favorite girl
Stroking speed
  • Slow : Default
  • Medium : Ass
  • Fast : Tits or Pussy
Technique
  • Light strokes : Close ups
  • Tight strokes : Legs spread or up
  • Squeeze balls : Touching or squeezing boobs
  • 5 medium ball slaps : Nudity covered by hand
Possible endings
  • Full orgasm
  • Ruined orgasm
  • Up to 24 hour denial
Pussy Denial Rule
If a set contains 0 pictures showing pussy the following rules will be active for the next set (currently inactive)
  • Panties : Edge
  • Nudity covered by hand : Slap Balls hard
  • New possible Endings : Denial up to 3 days / ruined orgasm with CEI
While playing "Trials of the Succub" the Succubi have gotten me addicted to pussy. I love the idea of girls using my addiction to their advantage.

Favorites Wildcard and preferences
other kinks without special rules:
  • Trans girls, cumshots, girls peeing or squirting, big cocks, interracial, asians, censored pics
You can change or add rules as you wish. Some forced edges are ok, but i like to edge more naturally while stroking. I love creativity and games or challenges and generally prefere softcore pictures, a storyline is not that important to me. Here is the link to my full kinklist, dont be afraid to try out things.
feedust
Explorer
Explorer

Post by feedust »

brian wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 9:33 am Finally FB for Ecik
FB
I really liked the idea, fucking 21 in front of my eyes. Actually I was rather worried what that would mean - caged while watching others cum. Thankfully I was allowed to stroke, and I was quite turned on immediately so that was awesome - so hot that I even forgot where this was heading! Some really hot pictures there, really liked the shot with Charlotte as well as the occasional focus on her feet :blush:

I really enjoy tasks with the cock sleeve it's like a level prior to being caged. Some feeling but still very frustrating. Back in the hotel I remembered what was going to happen :/ and your idea was very cruel and hot at the same time. It was dark, I had my headphones on and listened to Emily moan as I produced a massive ruin!

Really fun set and finally the ruin Emily was waiting for! Thanks!
My rules UPDATED

only have time for normal sets at the moment

I can't really deny myself a lot in real life, therefore I prefer multi day sets for specific days during which I know I'm on my own. This way I can fully dive in to the excellent writing and have a full immersive denial experience I miss in real life.

What are multi day sets?
Multi day sets can but don’t have to be longer than a normal set. They can be the length of a normal set (just one spread out in to multiple days) or like a set per day. The only important thing for me is that they keep me occupied during my (little) denial time, ideally with multiple sessions per day. I’m always happy to return the favor with these!

Next opportunity: tbd

Whatever type of set I receive, it's highly appreciated. :w00t:.

Current narratives (can follow, don't have to): I would like to meet Naomi Woods

General Rules

There are two modes: normal mode and chastity mode (caged)
  • normal mode (standard): as the most here I want to serve and please the girls of Milovana (esp. my favourites below) by stroking, edging and doing what they please. Hard core and some soft cucking welcome preferred for single / one day sets

• Chastity mode : Although it's not a fantasy in real life I do enjoy being cucked by some favorites while caged, the hornier I get. Cucking can be girl on guy or girl on girl - nothing bi/shemale - I'm 100% straight

Regardless of caged or not: I get most turned on by the models showing me want I can't have: their body and pleasure - either by teasing me with it or especially during cuck mode giving it to other guys instead - preferred for multi day sets

:smartass: Both modes can work on their own, be combined and altered however you wish.
detailed rules & explanation for both modes below

:arrow: Normal mode
I start with this unless told otherwise.

Stroking
I'd like to wait a few images (at least 5,6) for my first edge

* +10 for bare feet :blush:
* +10 for bare breasts
* +20 for pussy
* lesbian scenes: no stroking, only frenulum massage (45sec per image)

strokes stack, if I edge too soon I'll slap my balls for the remaining strokes of the pciture lightly

Edging

*1 for Pussy reveal
*1 for soles
*1 for cumshot
Edges stack.

I edge fast after my first, so strokes will automatically result in edges soon.

Instructed edges welcome as well as additional rules, variations and moderate CBT
:arrow: Chastity Mode

During this I'm locked up while the model teases me with her words, images and actions: Not only is she taking away my orgasms, no, she's taking away my only pleasure (strokes & edges) and giving my desired orgasms to others (and herself). Cucking can also be a lesbian scene!

without further instructions I do the following:
  • spend at least 30secs per image watching
  • squeeze my PC muscle 10 times for penetration and instead of edges
- variations very welcome: no touching at all, unlocking me for some strokes etc - it's up to you

Here is an especially hot example from GoodGirl (spoiler) :idea:
I can’t believe you’re actually so pathetic that you’d sacrifice your orgasm just to watch me give it to someone else
Well I was kidding before but I’m not now
Can you guess why there are 2 of them?
That’s right, because not only did you forfeit your orgasm last time, you also forfeited it today
And I decided they’re going to these two gentlemen here instead of you
How does that make you feel?
I don’t really care. You did ask for this
You’re going to sit there and watch me get fucked and you’re going to enjoy it like the cuck you are
Unlike you, these 2 can cum whenever they want and do so all the time, this’ll probably be the second time they’ve each cum today
I think they’re getting close, are you ready?
Just think that this is the result of all your hard work and the 2 orgasms that you gave up for this
Come on, just a little bit more
Oh fuck, yes! Both of you cum at the same time!
Fill my mouth and pussy!
I hope this was worth it. Enjoy the blue balls
If you want to keep watching me maybe I’ll make it so you never get to cum again
the more turned on and desperate I am, the more I like this -> see "desperation status" :blush: I do get very excited during this - cumming inside cage is actually possible when desperate - edges however are rather dicy

Images are preferred, short videos are fine for this too (hqporner is great), some gallery recommendations are below.
The following is applicable for both modes
orgasms :idea:

Each complete set ends with exactly one release - that means either at the end of the normal set or at the end of the final day of a multi day set. (I've tried some fun exceptions, but I'd like to ask you to stick to this)

Release can be - from most likely to least likely:
  • ruin
  • partial ruin (eg 1 stroke/finger, certain spot)
  • full orgasm (though this should be a bit likelier for multi day sets :blush: )
1 release (ruined or normal orgasm) is the max and the end of a set as I just lose to much excitement even after ruins

:idea: Rare Exception for multi day sets and/or desperation status ON: *If* you end with a ruin another build up (perhaps after a break) is worth a try.
Desperation status: :idea: OFF (automatically *ON* from day 2 for multi day sets)
if this is ON, I'm especially horny and probably have been denied for some time. It's my highest level of arousal and therefore submissiveness. that means:

I enjoy the girls to be especially evil :devil: and like noted under "Cuck Mode" to be shown what I can't have, or what I'm desperate for is taken away from me and given to others - either to the girls or by the girls to someone else :whistle:

I become so submissive that...
  • ...I really want to be used/abused by the girls
  • ...I almost don't want a full/normal orgasm at all (at least not the easy way) and instead to be left crushed (eg with a ruin :\'-()
  • ...I have low stamina. So more "cage time" might be adequate - I can actually cum/ruin inside my cage
  • ...I am quite turned on by the thought of CEI and more likely to pull through - probably only if ruined :blush:
  • ...another build up (perhaps after a break) is worth a try *if* the set ends with a ruin. See example below.
Example for an extremely devilish turn on:
when very desperate: Ending an intense (multi day) set with a crushing ruin - then gently building me up and tricking me into the thought of a fulfilling reward just to ruin me again is end level mean :devil:
For multi day sets desperation mode is automatically ON from day 2
Toys (just let me know if I need toys - don't have to say which - and I'll have all prepared)
  • chastity device (balls accessable)
  • Riley Reid Fleshlight (doesn't need to be connected to her character) - note: I cum very quickly using it / lose control easier
  • condoms
  • shoelace
  • cock sleeve: I can stroke the sleeve, e.g. as a form of punishment (less sensation, more stamina) and probably could cum using it
  • small paddle
Images
I like anything from soft solo shots, over lesbian, hard core, feet, anything (not a great fan of anal - it's ok if it's not the focus of the shot/narrative). Harder content like BBC, group is fine, especially/preferably for cuck-mode, the longer the set goes /the more desperate i am.

I prefer pictures that belong together/scenes (stories, games) to videos - however the latter is awesome for a chastity-part or so.
(no male bi, I'm 100% straight)

:love: Favorites
  • :love:Liya Silver my favorite dominant character
    She is untouchable for me. That means: She wants me in chastity for her - stroking is the absolute exception, unlike making me watch her get fucked in any ways possible, teases me with words, body and by making others cum. Very dominant, will never grant a full orgasm and could find ways to ruin without stroking *if* she wants...she can push limits and actually was the first to make me follow through with CEI (only likely when desperation mode is ON) and I even ruined when granted my only real orgasm recently?
  • :love:Uma Jolie my favorite visually
    always weak for her - especially her feet :blush:. She can be bossy, cruel, slutty cuck me what ever, but has given me some rare orgasms. Desperate to cum for her right now
  • Emily Willis number 3 right now! So dirty, loves to fuck and cuck me. could perhaps challenge Liya for some power shifts and similar character traits. 10 tight head strokes for her pussy
  • Scarlit Scandal - great body, pretty feet, devilish expression while fucking- recently cucked me with another girl which was very hot. Recently gave me three strokes to cum, I came with the third and continued stroking. She didn't say if that was allowed but she didn't say it wasn't :whistle: 1 additional edge for her ass :blush:
  • Agatha Vega - much nicer and playful than the others - recently granted me a full orgasm after Eciks multi day tease with Jia
  • :idea: Jia Lissa recently helped Liya punish me for choosing to ruin instead of cumming fully instead. :-O
Further favorites :blush:
  • :new:Naomi Woods new character tbd. Go wild. Intrigued by some shoots of hers.
  • Sydney Cole - forced my first double ruin which was crushing - very dirty and slutty. loves making me watch her get fucked
  • Naomi Swann: moving up the ranks, pretty feet, devilish expression.
  • Riley Reid - was confused why I had her Fleshlight if she's not on my list. What does that mean for me?
  • Clara Mia - intimidating - looks cruel, playful and strict.
  • Eva Lovia very devilish and dirty
  • Anna Claire Clouds new character tbd. Go wild. Intrigued by some shoots of hers. (see below)
  • Vanessa Alessia character tbd.
  • Vanna Bardot pretty feet, slutty but confident
  • Melena Maria She loves breaking rules and edging
  • Sonya Blaze - Helped me cover up that I allowed a huge party at Liya's and even let me cum. But told her later. mean but not as strict as liya
  • Gloria Sol - very soft and gentle nature while being sexy dominant. She's trying to guide me while improving my ruined orgasms to keep me aroused and desperate after. (still one is generally the max, but she might want to continue to work on me)
  • Nancy A - host of the Lust B&B, let me cum last time as I had a voucher
  • Katya Clover - classy but dominant, not an "easy girl"
  • Alina Lopez - got jealous for not having a description here! Changed that by teasing me and ruining my orgasm last time out. fun and playful but can be quite moody!
  • Caprice - was the first to cuck me of these girls while using chastity - tried to make me a full time chastity-cuck, but Liya intervened.
  • Foxy Alissa- had me ruin in front of ner and 20 other women
+ pretty much all from 21footart & White Boxxx at pornpics
Galleries I'd like to have featured some time (optional) - you can refer to videos for some parts

Uma

Liya
  • not into anal, but these two sets 1 and 2 are amazing (cuck mode)
Scarlit Emily Naomi Woods
Anna Claire Cloud Naomi Swan
Sonya Blaze Clara Mia
  • this and this could be anything, cucking, normal or even POV (some images)
Sydney Cole Jia Katya Clover Eva Lovia Vanna Bardot

Kali Roses
Melena
:no: no self anal, male bi (nothing of the kind), blood/watersports etc.). CEI I'm unlikely to follow through, but occasionally it can work if it's a very exciting theme and I'm in desperate mode.

Hi everybody! I'd like to join in!

My first tease will be for Brian (and actually my starting rules are very similar to its rules).
I really hope you like it and you won't find it boring but please let me know... And I'm open to anyone who want to tease me. Thanks.

Hi Brian! It`s me, aren't you happy to see me?

Do you like this view?

Of course you do... You see, there is this new slut that like you is weak for my feet. Aren’t you glad you were the inspiration for this new one?

He even like ruining his orgasm like you... This must be celebrated!

And maybe, since you are so desperate to cum for me, a good way could be ruining you for me

But here it's me the one who decides if and when you can cum. So for the moment forget it.

Instead let's start by worshiping me with your edges. Edge for me pussy!

Keep going Brian...

You have to convince me IF i can grant you of this privilege...

And since I don't see a big cock like this one in your hands, you should earn you ruin in other ways..

So start by edging for my soles...

One more...

Now put your chastity cage on: Chastity Mode

Now you will watch me fuck a real men while you think what would it feel like to fuck a Goddess like me.

It would feel awesome i tell you..

Ohhh I really feel it now..

yeah you would like it huh?

YEAH!! Keep going!!!

OHHH YEAH...

Now go away from my sight you can't you wouldn't be able to hold back while seeing me cumming..

But you must listen! Keep you chastity cage on, put a pair of headphone and listen to the last 5 minutes of this video but DO NOT LOOK! You can tease your nipple and play with your balls if you'd like.
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php? ... bd5772802e

Welcome back Brian

Now you can take off you cage and switch to normal mode.

Now... What I should do with you?...

Despite the obvious fact of teasing you more..

But be careful! We don't want any accident...

Edge for me!

i like to tease and torment you Brian..

So, do you think you had enough?

You wish!

Just kidding! You should have seen the look on your self.

Ok here's the deal.. I think you earned your release for today. BUT! I will leave up to you, because I love to fuck with your mind with an option.

You can either ruin your orgasm for me now or find my fucking best (and i mean it) photo with my feet clearly visible and cum for it (yeah full orgasm) after at least 8 hours. It's ok if it's not a close up but try to be as close as possible.

Let me know Brian, I'm curios...

Here my RULES:

General kinks and info

My biggest kinks are foot fetish, shoes fetish, femdom (which may include cuckolding) and orgasm control in general. Precisely, I love edging, gooning and ruined orgasms (especially if the last one is used during the narration for teasing me). I can take more than one ruined orgasm per tease.
For my starting rule I take inspiration from Brian`s rules.

Stroking

* +20 for bare feet (each visible pair) :blush:
* +10 for bare breasts
* +10 for pussy

strokes stack, if I edge too soon I'll ride it for the remain strokes.

Edging

*1 for Pussy reveal
*1 for soles
*1 for Louboutin heels
*1 for ballet flat shoes
Edges stack.

Instructed edges welcome as well as riding edges and additional rules, variations and moderate CBT.

Orgasm

I can take more than one ruined orgasm in a set and each complete set must contain at least one orgasm (full or ruined).
Every unintentional orgasm has to be ruined and eaten.
Let's say that:
50% of times it will be multiple ruined orgasm
30% single ruined orgasm
20% full orgasm

Since it's my first post i will make some adjustment to my rule by going on.
Last edited by feedust on Wed Jul 05, 2023 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zerg
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Zerg »

@Helequin feedback
Hey, I just wanted to leave a quick reply to your last everyone set. It was a fun stroking session with tons of hot girls, luckily my rules are not too tough for these longer everyone sets. I loved the fun playful attitude the girls had, and I even got to learn some things about Canada in the process :-D . At the end I picked the “Blowjob to Facial“ and was not disappointed.
My favorite pics of the set :
btw you can take my name off the list for now, I probably won’t be able to get a set out soon and some people have been waiting for a while.
Can someone explain to me what the “#WB” means? I think I missed something :whistle: .
Drool
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by Drool »

Zerg wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 11:05 am Can someone explain to me what the “#WB” means? I think I missed something :whistle: .
It means "written by". :-)

Picture is (totally) unrelated.
korashar
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by korashar »

Thanks Ecik17! Still haven't had the time to do this last set. I'm dying not to take a peek... :weep:
Yours is on the writing...

Todays I have something for Zerg!
Zerg wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 5:23 pm
#Zergset
#WBkorashar

About set (Click only if you want to know the set's lenght)
Aproximately 140+ pictures. I'm trully bad at having a clue if it's a short or long set for other people. So, please tell me if it's too long or not.

Optional if its too long/don't have all the time
Cut it in half. Stop and be denied (24h) after the 3rd search history (you will know what). Start from there next day.
The set - A nosy coworker

Hey, what are you looking at? Nevermind, just don’t tell others what I’m doing here. I’m Vitalievna, you can call me Vita. I was just messing around with people browsing history in the office. Have some fun with me, will you?

There is this guy Ecik17 who loves Milovana! Let’s see what he’s been looking at, shall we

Ecik17 browsing history.

Such a beautiful close up....

I know her! Do you? Double up if you don't!

Look back to Vita (continue)
Spicy taste, huh?

Here are some other people by the last thing they searched... They don't use Milovana. Who do you want to see first? Can you guess what type of pictures they like? Choose wisely, we will spy them all in any order you want, but you have to double everything for the second, and triple everything for the third.

The browsing history of a woman who searched "how to look hot in a bikini"

Oh, com'on, this one is stylish as fuck. Add 15 seconds.

Two? Twice as fast! Speed up for this one!

Speed up again! But this time keep the speed...

This covers basically nothing... Head only! Keep the speed.

Alright. You know the drill. 4 times faster!

You can slow down now...

The browsing history of a guy who searched "How to pick up shy girls"

Oh... We all know her. Ouch.

She doesn't look so shy. She's just nerdy. So, the next time you see glasses, use twice the strenght or twice the speed...

So...

I know you know her!

You remember the glasses rule, right?

Enough, enough... But your glasses rule is still on until the end!

The browsing history of a guy who searched "The cutest Hairstyle"

A bit of bondage is always welcome, don't you think? Either gag yourself or tie your balls with a shoelace. You choose. Keep it that way until I say so.

Glasses... And that is it.

Lucky? How it was? I’m getting wet already…

Uh… What is this? There is a “Special Girls” file over there. Let’s see

SPECIAL GIRLS

Oh.. that kind of special! I LOVE THEM! Sad you don't have a rule for them...What about "Squeeze balls while stroking" for trans? Good? Then it's a deal. No need to hurt.

Com'on. Test your new rule, how hard can you squeeze them? Some pleasurable pain...

That dress deserves a double!

Cocks are something, aren’t they? Why don’t you show me yours a bit more.

Stroke for me

Fast, ignore anything and stroke fucking fast.

Go on

Head only now!

Keep going!

Are you close to the edge? Have you edged already? I hope so.

So Edge! Now!

Oh Zerg, I really want to cum. You too? No yet…

I’ll give you a challenge. What about YOUR browsing history?

Go to your history and watch again the last porn video you opened. I don’t want you cumming, so no JOI or similar. Find the last common video, pmv or cock hero you watched and watch it again stroking either to any music beat of the video or at your medium pace! You must do this for at least 10 minutes or until the video ends, whatever comes first. If you edge just stop and come back. If you fail or decide not to do it, you must slap your balls one time after each picture from now on.

Done? Before we wrap this up. I was having some fun time with other things you like… I was looking at your favorites. Want to see?

YOUR favorites!

Wait wait wait… That’s enough, right? Want to see more? Alright! But first I want MY reward. I’ll count you down and you are going to RUIN it for me.

COUNTDOWN
1 - RUIN! (don’t clean yet)

Good dirty pervert… You want a full orgasm?

Alright, time to choose, Zerg. you stop right here and don’t touch your cock for the next 24h hours OR you smear half of that cum on your face and swallow the other half, and I’ll show you the rest of your favorites set. You may have an orgasms and be free in the end. Otherwise... Bye bye.

I'm a cumslut! I've done everything and I want to continue my favorite's set!

Yeah, pervert. They are all hot and all, but your cum is mine today. Explode for me!

HMCP Rules: Click Here - Not active.

It's time to duel
Wins: 23
Losses: 27

Dos and Don'ts & toys

Toys:
Ball gag and handcuffs (harness like this picture), chastity cage, fleshlight, nipple clamps linked by chain with cock ring, rope, shoelaces, wooden spoon, clothespins, belts, rubber bands, slippers (for spanking)
DO/DON'Ts:
DO :yes: :CEI, JOI, CBT, Cumplay, nipple play/torture, chastity, edging, ruin, spanking, surface pain, bondage, private humiliation, cockhero, webteases, PMVs, compilations, almost any categories, including trans, femboy, gay, hentai, soft or hardcore.
DON'T :no: : Won't do anal, public, pictures, proof, save/freeze loads. Won't do or watch pee, scat, blood, gore, vomit, pregnant, granny.
lmind
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lmind »

@feedust: A set for you! Perhaps a surprise or two-? :whistle: Do not peek ahead! :love:

#feedustSet
#wblmind
Hi there! I'm Sheri!

And you must be the boy that said...
feedust wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 6:33 pm I love edging, gooning and ruined orgasms

Yup! That's you. You said that.

Do you remember what else you said...?

feedust wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 6:33 pm I can take more than one ruined orgasm per tease.
Yes, baby. Those were your words, not mine.

So... ummm... You've got me curious...

How many ruined orgasms, exactly, can you handle? -- You know, before your cock is totally exhausted...

Has anyone ever tested that for you?

Have you ever had all the cum forcibly drained from your balls, without any orgasmic pleasure whatsoever?

You know, there are some machines around here that I could hook you up to...

...machines that directly electrify your prostate and trigger an involuntary, unstoppable flow, with no pleasure to your cock at all.

I could show you how it works. It would only take an hour or so to milk you totally dry.

What do you say? -- Wanna get your balls drained... by me?

Imagine an emotionless, merciless, unstoppable machine milking you until you literally lose consciousness in my arms... Or does that thought scare you? -- Because I think it's pretty hot.

If you're not sure, though, then I have a few other ideas...

I know a couple different ways to ruin a boy like you, over and over again, until he's got nothing left.

We could do it -- you know -- the "old fashioned" way...

...the way where I strap you down and edge your brains out...

Kinda like this: Edge.

Edge again.

Now edge and hold it for 15 seconds...

Not bad. Now try to edge and hold it for 30 seconds...

Well, well, well... You seem obedient and eager enough. Perhaps the "old fashioned" way is the way to go.

How's your stamina, though? Edge for me.

No shortcuts, baby. When I tell you to edge, I always want you to finish your strokes first. Now look at my body and edge again.

Don't take your eyes off me! -- Edge and hold it for 15 seconds.

Ohh... that was a good one. I want more of that. Edge and hold it for 30 seconds.

Good job, stud. I think I can work with you.

How do you feel about working with me?

Yesss... That's what I like to hear... Edge twice, as fast as you can. No break between edges!

Faster! Edge three times, as fast as you can!

Ok. Now we're cooking...

Concentrate. Focus on me. Pick a part of my body and focus your entire attention on it...

What part of me are you looking at? Tell me...

Oh really?? Well, ok then...

Edge and hold it for 15 seconds, while you let your eye wander... Take in everything, baby....

Wow... Your cock is super responsive! -- Ruining you is going to be FUN!

I don't think you realize what you got yourself into.

I could happily edge a boy like you hundreds and hundreds of times. It would take hours, but that's not my problem. Edge for me, baby.

Mmmm... now edge three times for me, as fast as you can!

You didn't just sign up for a marathon edge session, though.

Let me see... Oh yes, here it is...
feedust wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 6:33 pm 50% of times it will be multiple ruined orgasm
30% single ruined orgasm
20% full orgasm
Your words!

Yup! One way or another, I'm getting your cum today.

And your preferences are quite clear, I'm afraid...

So let's do this! Edge and hold it for 30 seconds...

Focus on me! Edge and hold it for 30 seconds, again!

This is just the beginning, stud... Edge and hold for 30 seconds!

Get ready... Here it comes... Edge and hold for 30 seconds... keep holding it, and then...
You know what-? Not yet. Go back to stroking...

Did you think your cock was ready to get ruined? -- I disagree.

I want you burning for orgasm. I want it to break your heart.

I want to watch the cum run down the side of your cock like tears of frustration.

You're not even close to ready, yet. You still have a lot of work to do.

Go take a walk around. Say hi to some of the other girls in the house. Give that cock some more... exercise...

Then come back to me, when you're ready to get ruined like you've never been ruined before...
You do as Sheri says. You wander through the house and continue to follow your rules as strange girls grin at your throbbing, leaky cock.

They seem to know exactly how to tease you, and they're not shy about it...

You pass an open door and catch a glimpse of some laughing tattooed girls gathered around a man covered in sweat. His legs are shaking as the girls take turns ruthlessly palming the head of his cock. A few of them make inviting eye contact with you...

You try to hurry, but there is no escape from all these horny women who seem to relish pushing your buttons...

You decide to get back to Sheri before things get out of hand...
Wow... Back so soon? You must really be eager to get started.

Yes, I said "started." Everything so far was just a warmup. We haven't started the hard part yet...

But we can start now...

I think you're ready. Edge for me, stud.

You've been ruined before, so I'm not going to waste any time explaining things. I expect you to know what you're doing. Edge.

I expect you to precisely control yourself. Absolutely no accidents. Do you understand? Edge.

This only works if you surrender and do everything I say, exactly as I say it, without hesitation. Edge and hold it for 15 seconds.

Stay focused. I want you to feel every detail of what's about to happen to you. Edge and hold for 15 seconds.

I want you hyper tuned-in. Look at me. Edge and hold it for 30 seconds, and do not look away, the entire time.

Edge and hold it for 30 seconds, eyes on me the entire time. Do not look down at your cock!

I'm serious! Everything that is happening to your cock right now is in my hands -- under my control. Do not look down. Look at me, edge and hold for 30 seconds...

Don't worry, baby. I promise to take my time... Now edge and hold it for 30 seconds. Keep holding it, and then...

Keep holding it... 30 more seconds... here we go...
Not yet. Let it go. Back to stroking, stud. Hard, tight, and slow!

You thought that was it, didn't you? You thought I was going to ruin you, right there. Edge.

Well... if you want me to start ruining you, you're going to have to beg for it. Edge twice, fast.

You heard me. Edge and beg me to ruin you while you ride the edge for 30 seconds!

Louder, you goon! Say it! -- Edge and hold it for 30 seconds and BEG me to ruin you! -- Make it good!

This torment won't stop until I'm absolutely convinced that you WANT to be ruined. Make me a believer, baby. Edge and hold it for 30 seconds, and don't stop holding it...

Keep begging! -- Keep holding! -- 30 more seconds...
Did I say stop? -- Keep holding that edge... 30 more seconds...
I'm not convinced. Go back to stroking.

Perhaps you need to take another stroll through the house and let some of the other girls work you up a little more...

Or maybe I should tie you down and bring out the milking machine...

The machine doesn't care if you're ready or not. It pumps the cum out of you in ways you can't stop, even if you tried.

Talk about multiple ruined orgasms! The machine hits your prostate so perfectly, it's basically a non-stop freight train of ruined orgasms -- one, after another, after another... with nothing touching your cock, the entire time...

That's why I have to tie you down. Because after the fourth or fifth ruined orgasm, you're going to lose your fucking mind. Now, edge three times for me, as fast as you can...

Trust me. It's better when you're totally defenseless -- when you can't fight back. Three more edges, stud.

It's better when you have no choice -- no control. It's better when I am in control. Three more edges.

It's better when everything happening to your body is involuntary. I am the pilot, and you're just along for the ride. Edge and hold it for 15 seconds.

It's better when I decide to make you cum... when I decide how you cum... when I decide how many times you cum... Edge and hold it for 30 seconds.

You can beg, of course. Please do. Edge and hold for 30 seconds.

Oh yes... That's hot! BEG me to end this! BEG me to ruin you! Edge and hold for 30 seconds.

Yes, baby! -- This is it! -- When I say "CUM" you're going to ruin your orgasm for me... Now edge and hold for 30 seconds, and keep holding it...

And when it happens, you're going to ease into it SLOWWWLY! -- I want the absolute bare minimum, perfect, pleasureless ruin... keep holding, 30 more seconds...

You're going to give me the bare minimum... because as soon as it's done, I'm going to ruin you AGAIN! -- YES! -- Keep holding, 30 more seconds, baby...

Get ready, baby!! -- You asked for this!! -- Keep holding!!... 30 seconds...
CUM! -- Let go!! -- RUIN your orgasm for me!!

Now EDGE AGAIN! -- Right away!! -- Faster!! -- Hold it!!

CUM again!! -- and RUIN it!! -- YES!! -- Keep going...

Now EDGE AGAIN! -- Look at me and DO IT!! -- Get there and HOLD it!! -- Hurry!

Oh-my-fucking-god-YES!! -- CUM again, baby!! -- CUM as hard as you can!! -- Empty that fucking cock all over me!!

Good boy... now stroke it, nice and slow... no more edges...

Take your time... Do all of your strokes for me... No cheating...

Squeeze the last of your cum out of that defeated dick for me... I want it all...

Mmmm... that's good. You did good, stud. You got what you wanted, and I got what I wanted. That was a pretty epic win-win.

We should do that again sometime. Just say the word, and I will wreck that dick any day of the week. We can space out the ruined orgasms a bit more next time, too, so it takes longer. I was just in a bit of a... mood... today.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have another goon waiting for me. Feel free to crash on the couch while I'm gone. Just watch out for... well, you know... the house overflowing with desperately horny girls dying to tie you down and ruin you even more than I did! :lol:

Until next time! :love:
My Rules:
My rules require continuous stroking and edging at a certain pace for a certain amount of time, instead of counting strokes. I am a total fuckbunny edgeslut who lives to amuse friendly, fun-loving girls and help them cum.

I am very busy lately. Although I will dutifully stroke and edge for hours if a girl demands it, it is hard for me to find that much uninterrupted time. It might take weeks for me finish such long sets. I am best for "short" sets, right now (about 1 hour = about 25 pics). I'm down for longer challenges, but it helps to break them into sections, with space for breaks in between.

Each image: Finish Stroking, then do the Edges.

Stroking:
Each image: Stroke for 90 seconds. On the first image, start slow.
  • Eye contact with me: :love: Stroke faster
  • Thigh/knee high socks or fluffy boots: Stroke faster
  • Totally naked: Stroke slower
  • Her eyes are closed: Grip tighter
  • Zoom in on just her face: Grip lighter
  • Ponytail or braids: :!: Stroke to this image for 30 extra seconds
Clarification:
Keep up the pace. Meaning: Start slow. But if there are ten "eye contact" pictures in a row, then I must keep stroking faster, faster, faster, and faster with every pic, even if the fast stroking causes me to edge.

The only way to start over again at a slow pace / normal grip is if the rules require an edge (see below). After a required edge, return to slow pace with a normal grip, as though starting over.

More than one girl does not increase the stroking time. Still 90s per pic.
Edges:
  • Baseball cap: 2 edges
  • Sneakers: 1 edge
  • Sports bra: 1 edge
  • Yoga pants / sport shorts: 1 edge
  • Touching her own hair: 1 edge :!:
  • Thigh/knee high socks or fluffy boots: +1 edge, but only if there are other edges in this pic
  • On her knees, with legs spread: 1 edge and hold for 20s
  • This girl edged me already, on any earlier pic: She may optionally (your choice) tell me to skip the stroking for this pic, in exchange for +2 (or +3) more edges right away
  • 30s rest between edges
If rules require an edge(s) for this pic, then on the next pic return to a slow pace with a normal grip.
Clarification:
If she is wearing thigh/knee high socks, but she is not wearing anything else that requires an edge, then the thigh/knee high socks only require me to stroke faster, but they do not require an edge.
Torture:
  • Totally naked, with tattoos: Subtract 1 minute of stroking, and add 1 minute of palming
  • Totally naked, with unnatural hair color (blue, pink, etc.) : While stroking, stop and slap cock (hard!) once every 10s
  • Totally naked, with a choker or collar: Edge using 1-finger on the magic spot; hold it that way for 20s
Clarification:
Wearing only shoes, thigh/knee high socks, and/or stockings (and nothing else) counts as "totally naked."
For example, this counts as "totally naked" and tattooed plus colored hair, and thus requires me to palm and slap:
Orgasms:
  • Any failure must be ruined. I may choose to quit or continue after ruin.
  • After finishing the last image, if I want to cum, I must go back and repeat all images that required an edge(s), in order, but without the 90 seconds of stroking for each image and with only 10s between edges. (In other words, repeat all previous edges as quickly as possible) Then repeat, one more time in full, one image of my choice that requires an edge(s). Then cum.
  • If I choose to repeat the edges and attempt to cum, and I fail before the last edge, then I must ruin and quit.
  • Or I may choose not to repeat the edges and accept denial.
Favorite Models:
Lean, sporty, often small-breasted girls who just want to have fun...
  • Fay Suicide :love: :love:
  • Alice Wonder aka Serafina :love:
  • Katya Clover :love:
  • Anjelica aka Krystal Boyd
  • Guerlain
  • Elle Tan
  • Julie Vee
  • Favorites rarely, in exceptional cases, may demand a different ending. (denial, ruin, touchless orgasm, or full orgasm)
  • Touchless, PC-flexing orgasm is extremely difficult and supremely frustrating, but it also gives me the longest, most mind-melting hangtime physically possible. Nothing else puts me in a more devoted, brainless, submissive headspace. I love it, but it requires a lot of time and intense build-up by one of my favorites at her absolute sexiest best. Even then, the odds of "success" are low, but I give it my all. Reserved for very special encounters.
  • Favorites are allowed to give homework.
Examples:
Here are some sexy examples of my rules at work:

Katya Clover is happy to show you some simple examples...
Eyes closed = Stroke tighter
Naked = Stroke slower
High socks = Stroke faster (cancels out with stroke slower)
Stroke for 90 seconds
No required edges, so keep going at the same pace

Eye contact = Stroke faster
High socks = Stroke even faster!
Stroke for 90 seconds
(The high socks do not require an edge here, because no other edge rules were triggered.)

Stroke for 90 seconds, then...
On knees, with legs spread = Edge and hold for 20 seconds
High socks = +1 Edge
After the required edges, reset stroking back to slow and normal grip for the next pic
(The high socks require +1 edge here, because the "on her knees" pose required an edge.)

Katya wants lmind edged until his mind is numb, then she likes to see him get denied. Or, she wants him edged so much, so hard, for so long, that he can cum for her without touching his dick at all.
Alice Wonder knows a devilish trick...
Sometimes, girls deliberately or accidentally avoid lmind's edging rules. Every required edge resets the stroking speed back to slow. Whereas, if lmind accidentally edges, then (after a 30s rest) he has to keep stroking at the same pace as before...
High socks = Stroke even faster!
Stroke for 90 seconds

And faster...

And faster...

Enough pictures like that in a row will force lmind to stroke ultra-frenzy-fuckbunny-fast. It relentlessly forced-edges him into a drooling, babbling goon.
Credit to Helequin and Alice for discovering this quirk in lmind's rules and revealing it to everyone.

Relief only comes by requiring an edge...
Naked = Stroke slower
Eye contact = Stroke faster (cancels out with stroke slower)
Touching hair = 1 Edge
High socks = +1 Edge
Reset stroking back to slow and normal grip for the next pic (finally!)

Alice enjoys watching lmind sweat. Marathon or sprint? Her answer is, "Both."
It doesn't always have to be a Favorite. Any sporty girl can edge my brains out...
Naked = Stroke slower (hat, socks, and sneakers still count as "naked")
Eye contact = Stroke faster (cancels out with stroke slower)
Baseball hat = 2 Edges
Touching hair = 1 Edge
Sneakers = 1 Edge
High socks = +1 Edge
After those 5 edges, reset stroking back to slow and normal grip for the next pic

Baseball hat = 2 Edges
Touching hair = 1 Edge
Sports bra = 1 Edge
Sport shorts = 1 Edge
Sneakers = 1 Edge
After those 6 edges, reset stroking back to slow and normal grip for the next pic

Lean, fit, sporty girls with long legs and great abs seem to enjoy using lmind as a "workout partner."
Sometimes girls accidentally fuck me up, without realizing they're doing it...
A bunch of seemingly innocent, fully clothed pictures with simple eye contact, without edges, can make the stroking speed add up fast. Is Guerlain doing it accidentally... or intentionally?
Stroke for 90 seconds

Ponytails and braids turn every 1.5 minutes of stroking into 2 minutes -- a 33% increase! This can quickly and sneakily add a lot of time and make a tease much, much harder overall. :\'-(
Stroke for 90 seconds
Braids = Stroke for 30 extra seconds

Ponytails and braids are especially brutal when combined with superfast stroke speeds or torture, because they make it take longer...
Naked = Stroke slower
Colored hair and naked = While stroking, slap cock every 10 seconds!
Stroke for 90 seconds (9 slaps)
Braid = Stroke for 30 extra seconds (3 more slaps!), then...
Collar and naked = Edge using 1 finger and hold it that way for 20 seconds
Reset stroking back to slow and normal grip for the next pic

Speaking of collars, sometimes it's easy to overlook or forget that a girl is wearing a collar, which can make some sequences of pictures incredibly challenging and add a lot of time (because edging with 1 finger often takes a while), like this set with Yuumi SG...
Naked = Stroke slower
Stroke for 30 seconds, then...
Tattoo and naked = Palm tip for 60 seconds, then...
Collar and naked = Edge using 1 finger and hold it that way for 20 seconds!

And girls innocently touching their hair is more common than you think, which can end up adding difficulty faster than expected...
Touching hair = 1 Edge! (is Guerlain doing these things on purpose?? -- I don't know)
And a reminder that any girl can dictate the pace and change the rules at any time, and favorites can choose whatever ending they want...
Fay: From now on, stroke as fast as you can for me baby!
Stroke fast for 90 seconds
No required edges

Anjelica: You're going to HOLD every edge for me -- every single one -- for 15 seconds. Yes... I want you to struggle for me. Starting now.
Touching hair = 1 Edge and hold for 15 seconds
Sport shorts = 1 Edge and hold for 15 seconds

Julie: Don't bother stroking. Spend your time just edging for me, over and over, as fast as you can!
Edge repeatedly for 90 seconds
Braids = Keep edging repeatedly for 30 more seconds!

Hailey: You know what I want to see... Palm that cock for me!
Palm for 90 seconds
Pigtails = Keep palming for 30 more seconds, then...
On knees with legs spread = Edge and hold it for 20 seconds

Katya: Ready for your big finale?? Too bad... Show's over. Finish your last edge and put that dick away, because you're DENIED. :love:
Naked = Stroke slower
High socks = +1 Edge
On knees with legs spread = Edge and hold it for 20 seconds, then...
Set ends, DENIED
-lmind