[RELEASE] Dreamscape 6: Teen Dreams

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

ferdinand21
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [RELEASE] Dreamscape 6: Teen Dreams

Post by ferdinand21 »

workstream wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 8:13 am I would would love to have a funscript for Dreamscape 6, I also think that would sparkle the interest in DS6.

But the content is somewhat harder to script, but could be done following the beats. (I've tried and failed)
Unfortunately I have no experience with funscripts and can't make one. To make it for DS6 is probably more challenging as the BPM is being smoothly changed in the transitions.
Electro wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 2:23 am
ferdinand21 wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:35 pm Question: would anybody like me to do another DS? This last one went dead kinda fast so dunno if it makes sense anymore tbh
I think more people were drawn to some of the other Dreamscape videos from the extra traffic linked from Eroscripts because someone made funscripts for your other videos because people who don't normally visit Milovana arrived here to download those videos to play with their Handy or Estim using the funscript. This might not be the case, but I think it plays a part.

I really like the series, including #6 and think it would be great to have more. If I knew how to make Funscripts, I'd make one for this video along with an estim file using the funscript but I don't know how to make the Funscript files, I think the beatmeter audio track makes it easier.
Glad you liked even #6! I started working on a new DS :-) We'll see how it goes.
Electro
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Electro »

ferdinand21 wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:33 pmUnfortunately I have no experience with funscripts and can't make one. To make it for DS6 is probably more challenging as the BPM is being smoothly changed in the transitions.
I completely understand, I'm trying to figure out how to do it myself so I can contribute them to the community. With a separate beat track, there are tools that detect the beats and can automate the funscript creation process. Since DS6 doesn't really have the conventional beat track, I can see how it might have been tougher for someone to have taken it on.
ferdinand21
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ferdinand21 »

Seems like most of the DS series has been deleted from streaming sites. Any ideas where to reupload them for streaming?
workstream
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by workstream »

Electro
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Electro »

workstream wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 6:49 pm Quick audiobased funscript and ESTIM.
Thank you, your music based estim/funscript feels amazing. Curious how you made this and the one for Intermarium, Did you use the FunScriptDancer or Beats2Fun tool?
workstream
Explorer
Explorer

Post by workstream »

I've used FunScriptDancer for this and Intermarium.
Both very good video's that had to go far to long without a funscript/estim.

Still hope that in the future someone makes a detailed and hand scripted version for both.
cornchip
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cornchip »

torrent please.
ferdinand21
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ferdinand21 »

Would anybody be interested in betatesting Dreamscape 7? :innocent:
zzzed
Explorer
Explorer

Post by zzzed »

ferdinand21 wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 12:02 pm Would anybody be interested in betatesting Dreamscape 7? :innocent:
Oh yes. I just replayed the first six this last week. They hold up quite well after all this time.
ferdinand21
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ferdinand21 »

marshmallowbob wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 2:52 pm
ferdinand21 wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 12:02 pm Would anybody be interested in betatesting Dreamscape 7? :innocent:
yesssss
flustered wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 9:54 pm
Count me in!
nice! I'll update a few more things and render the video when possible and send it your way in a DM.
zzzed wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 12:02 am
Oh yes. I just replayed the first six this last week. They hold up quite well after all this time.
happy to hear that! also will send it to you too
morrisp
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: None of the above

Post by morrisp »

Would love to! :wave:
ferdinand21
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ferdinand21 »

morrisp wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 10:20 pm
Would love to! :wave:
awesome! sending you a PM too
Cybertoad
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Dom (Male)

Post by Cybertoad »

Sure I would like to,
Kelvinator
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Kelvinator »

Count me in. K
ferdinand21
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ferdinand21 »

Now a few betatesters gave me their feedback, I fixed some minor issues and I think I will release the new dreamscape shortly :)