Virtual AI Companion/Girlfriend

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
dmas964
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave

Virtual AI Companion/Girlfriend

Post by dmas964 »

Is there any free application of this type or modded where there is no payment for more interesting or spicy things? I will be grateful for the recommendations.
Sorry for my English, I hope you understand.
Mrawholesome
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Re: Virtual AI Companion/Girlfriend

Post by Mrawholesome »

Depending on what your goals are. This might be a good thread to look at.

viewtopic.php?t=26094

The TLDR is that if you give chat GPT a very specific script you can make it take the personality of a sexy chat bot.

As far as I know this is the best option out there but Ill be following this thread to see what other people say
giannitrib
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Virtual AI Companion/Girlfriend

Post by giannitrib »

The problem with the chatgpt scripts is after a while it reverts back to the default interfaces and starts blocking everything you say - i think i read somewhere it's a limitation in the current implementation especially for longer initial scripts. It may improve with updates to more recent GPT versions which allow for larger memory but with that may come other limitations.

I've had a bit of success with character.ai:
https://beta.character.ai/
It's free, though you need to make an account (which is also free), otherwise you run out of messages fairly quickly
I think i took some queues from the nsfw reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/CharacterAi_NSFW/ and made a domintatrix character
It might take some time for it to learn when making from scratch
There are some public characters that may fit what you're looking for though it may take some searching to find one that is sufficiently competent
They all suffer from the same issue that all AI's have that they need to be prompted making any sort of interaction cumbersome