[Release] PMV JAV soft

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

RuRu_Hyung
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

[Release] PMV JAV soft

Post by RuRu_Hyung »

Hi all :wave: ,

I wanted share to you a video i made some weeks ago, unfortunately i'm sorry to disappoint some of you but it is not a cock hero style video but just a PMV ,i even not have idea if it is accept here if not feel free to delete this post .

Models are all asian (japanese to be precise) ,they are all JAV actress but content is Softcore which its meaning change from person to person for me means only there that is no male actors or penis around, you will see some of its substitute tho :lol:

im gonna explain a bunch of useless stuff below so if you are interested only in the video just scroll down till you see the link :-)

This is my very first video ever i made , do not expect some high quality video with amazing editing skill, is just a bunch of clip put together followed by a background music ,

i never used any editing video software, this is was my very first try ,I used the free editing software Davinci Resolve which i learned its 'essential tools ' by doing this video , i'm aware there is a 'problem' with audio which i just found out after export the project and deleting everything , in certain phase the music overlaps with the audio of others clips especially if you listen it on high volume ,unfortunately i was not able to remove it while keep the 'sound' of the girls/scene ... my skill are not at that level :lol:

i doubt in future i will able to make longer videos since looks like my PC is not capable to sustain the load of this kind of software,i tried some 'tips' on youtube to make editing lighter but the problem persisted the only thing i need to try is to use the 'proxy' feature which some says will make the software running a bit faster or maybe i should try to use a different approach of what i used ,i say this because i wanted make the video with more scenes but at certain point the software started to slowdown and i had to wrap faster with the clips i got, you will see once you will watch the video,what im talking about :-D ,anyway feel free to suggest and give feedback i will read them and try to apply if i will ever do another one.

Here mega link :

https://mega.nz/file/BewC2BxR#Ful7M3y-B ... dYXF1A6W4M

I will upload on Spankbang as well and edit this post after the site will load the video , i would like if you all could refrain from commenting tho , spankbang banned already plenty of my old account so i wanna try to keep this account on 'low profile' and not accepting subscription and avoid comments looks like it is working (it is already one year with no problems ),you can put it on your playlist and like it with no problem tho :-) ,oh and you will find even some of the video source i used if you want grab some for your work or simply to save it ;-)

https://spankbang.com/82rta/video/pmv+jav+soft

Sorry for the long post,
Thanks for who will read and see you :wave:
jupiii
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [Release] PMV JAV soft

Post by jupiii »

Thanks for the video.

Good music and good vibe
andreas261
Explorer