[Feedback] Goon Session

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
BrainStew
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

[Feedback] Goon Session

Post by BrainStew »

Heyo,

decided to give creating teases a try after lurking for a while.
I'd greatly appreciate any feedback, to make the next one(s) better ;)

.Stew
tkct78
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [Feedback] Goon Session

Post by tkct78 »

definitely an interesting tease. I think some timed sessions & edges would be good, add a metronome some more. Just make it a bit more engaging. Maybe running back & forth between & hard & soft too. Potential good series here!
tsyogini
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by tsyogini »

Hi Stew! You definitely get an A plusplusplus for the effort and creativity put into this tease. The images were really tasteful and the 50 strokes thing was a really nice at first and the pictures you chose had the right vibe

But I must admit that in the end it became a bit to repetitive for me. Both storywise and fapwise. So that in the end didn't keep me in the right space. A twist or two would spice things up. But please take that as positive feedback and not as a burn. You show a lot of talent and creativity, and I can't wait to eventually experience more of your qualities :)
throwawayacct
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by throwawayacct »

Personally, I'm not a fan of "Goon" content that has humiliation.

The two aren't intrinsically connected, but I know the subset of the genre has a lot of that contained in it, so consider this a personal opinion. It's possible to have good gooning content without being name-called and degraded.
zenetix
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by zenetix »

throwawayacct wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 4:59 pm Personally, I'm not a fan of "Goon" content that has humiliation.

The two aren't intrinsically connected, but I know the subset of the genre has a lot of that contained in it, so consider this a personal opinion. It's possible to have good gooning content without being name-called and degraded.
Me too. I understand it's something people are into, but it's not my thing.
wellrested
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by wellrested »

I really liked this. Great choice of pictures with lots of hot ladies, hot eyes and smiles and very hot cleavage! Exactly what I look for in a hot model. I also liked the self paced tempo (stroke faster if you can, stroke slower when you need to). I wasn't sure about the hidden timer at the start, but it disappeared before it got to the stage where it might cause me to lose (or put the pressure on to go too fast and cum by accident).

Echoing comments from others normally I like to separate goon from humiliation too. Today the mild humiliation in this tease hit the spot, but separating them would normally be better.

All that said I'm a big believer in making the teases you think are fun, because when it isn't fun anymore then you stop creating any teases. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with next.
mrpickle2197
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by mrpickle2197 »

The only thing this is missing is a metronome! other then that fantastic
catiesslut
Explorer
Explorer

Post by catiesslut »

Nice format and pictures. Looking forward to your next one, whether it's similar or different.
simpleton
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by simpleton »

I really enjoyed it. I agree with the comment about metronome. I don't think it would be good better to allow the teasee to got at his own pace

I added up the strokes I think it was 5,100

I will certainly give it another go after my mistress unlocks my chasty cage.