Best Tease of All Time

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Sexless Dummy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Best Tease of All Time

Post by Sexless Dummy »

Apocalypse Series by deamon44
Chastity Series by Shattered
Dreamscapes by oats71
Evil Stepmommy by ritewriter
FapJack with Melody by fapnip
House of Edging Series by 666
Miss Evans (Repost) by Miss Evans
Raven's Plaything Series by chronicbater
Rosaria's Hentai Lottery by Viking_SV
School of Denial Series (deleted) by Nwo69
Stroke Training Series by millie86
The Curse Series by Bellenomxxx
The Netherworld Series by schefflera0101
The University of Tease and Denial by itslate
Technical Forms by Rinascere
Trials of the Succubi by indyc
Your Girlfriend Series by fenway

I honestly don't know if this was ever suggested before, i couldn't find anything similar on a forum search. But wouldn't it be great to have a ranking of the most popular teases since the beginning of Milovana? I assume that winning the 'Tease of the month' is already a big deal for most creators, and by all means it should continue, but i think it has it's issues. Creators could get (and actually have gotten) this prestigious title simply by lack of other teases in that category for that month. At other times, there were 2 or 3 extremely well made teases, but obviously only 1 could win, which i assume caused some frustration for the creators that were second or third place.

I think it would be a nice way to show some love for the work that has been done over all those years and honor those that did exceptionally well. Unfortunately, by it's nature, it is a little hard to figure out how we would go about creating this ranking. I would find it lazy and unaccurate to just go with the teases of the month and rank them by rating and views...allthough it would be the easiest way. I personally thought more along the lines of everyone giving let's say his 5 most loved teases. I think it is necessary that everyone needs to pick several teases and not just a single pick. If everyone just picks his 1 most liked tease, it might very well happen that we wouldn't be able to rank them at all since so much teases would have just one vote (as i expect only a mild participation, but who knows). If everyone manages to give a list of 5 entries, the chances of multiple votes for a specific tease increases greatly. Oh boy, i hope you all can follow me so far.

I would like to include teases, that got deleted from Milovana...well simply because in my Top 5 happens to be one that no longer exists here, and i don't really see a reason to not include them still. And i would say, if it is a tease compiled of several parts or sequels, we should count it as one singular entry to the ranking for simplicity. Like that, the votes are less likely to be even more diluted/spread out. The ranking could look roughly like this:

1. "Name of Tease" by "Author of the Tease" Votes: (how many times got this tease picked in everyones Top 5)
2. "Name of Tease-series" by "Author of the Tease" Votes:
and so on

We could even put the URL to the Tease and Author in it if we want to be extra fancy.

Unless someone comes up with an incredibly smarter way to go about this, i would like to just start and see if it gets picked up....or if it dies as an awkward thread about my personal top five teases on here :blush: . Should i get enough entrys to actually build a ranking, i will edit everything onto the top of this post. I think, i will put the Teases with only 1 vote so far at the end of the list, sorted alphabetically. I post my 5 picks (oh well the number 5 is up for debate by the way, for me it just sounds the most reasonable) in a seperate post.
Last edited by Sexless Dummy on Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sexless Dummy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Best Tease of All Time

Post by Sexless Dummy »

I would like to say a few words to each of my picks. I don't expect that from anyone, i don't think it is super interesting to anyone except for the creators, i just like to explain why they stood out to me.

My 5 entries:

School of Denial Series by Nwo69
For me, for the longest time, an absolute beast of a tease. I never managed to finish it, but tried several times, it keeps me coming back for another try. I am a sucker for very challenging teases, that are borderline impossible. Just reading through them gets me exited. This tease has everything my masochistic heart could dream of. The story is well written enough to be immersive. The models are fine, allthough not 100% my taste, but by no means badly chosen. It really is a shame that the teases all got deleted.

The University of Tease and Denial by itslate
The spiritual successor of the School of Denial Series, it grabbed my attention the instant it got announced. And even though it (so far) never got close to being finished (understandable, the plans for it were insanely ambiguous) it already gave me the same bloody difficult challenge as SOD did. It's been a while since i last played it, but i think i liked the models even better than in SOD and i think, there even was a part that kept you busy outside of the tease which i loved. I almost mede it through the whole thing, but so far this tease stands undefeated by me.

Chastity Series by Shattered
I never actually went through the whole thing because i never managed to get very far in it because i gave up at some point. And so far i refuse to read ahead to spoil myself. The furthest i got was the third part i think, and what i saw was enough to make it to one of my all time favourites. I love all the models. The story is great! I like the whole system with the codes, i don't even know why. I just like getting them and putting them in to progress....probably my video gamer self that gets it's fix here. At some point i really have to play through the whole thing...i just suck at chastity lol.

The Netherworld by shefflera0101
I just fucking love the models here, i always had a weakness for asian women, but nothing could prepare me for this. I as well liked the whole story bit and the feeling of exploring the place. And of course the insane amount of edging was just right up my alley....i actually managed to get through this one for once haha.

Stroke Training by millie86
I don't know what it is with this tease. It is my go to tease if i want to get extra frustrated. Just a few days of playing it and i am horny like a teenager. It must be the lack of edging, or the repetitive stroking, but it just works for me. To a point where i wonder why no one ever picked up the concept and enhanced it. The randomness, the suspense of getting a code at the end, the added difficulty in later stages. It is a little like a Cock Hero in Tease form. I only once managed to get to the third part of the series....without ever finishing it completely. But i played it countless times by now.
valdez7
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by valdez7 »

Fun idea! I'll call out an old classic: The "Raven's Plaything" series from chronicbater (back in 2007!). It takes a weekend to complete and, IMO, it has a great blend of being intense without being over-the-top ridiculous.
jessie38
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): actively looking for a goddess to worship

Post by jessie38 »

666 house of edging series and also the mazes are incredible, wish he would make more
vana
Explorer
Explorer

Post by vana »

would love to see links so its easier to find
LegalizeRanch
Explorer
Explorer

Post by LegalizeRanch »

Trusfrated
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Trusfrated »

With over 8000 teases online right now, it's so easy to forget about great teases you enjoyed in the past. (Especially if you didn't mark them as Favorites.) And everyone has their own tastes.

I would have to put some serious thought and research to try to choose a few of the very best of all time for me. But I don't see how any discussion like this can possibly omit Trials of the Succubi. It's currently the highest rated, but in my opinion it's also the most ambitious and groundbreaking tease I've seen here. (And no, I haven't played every single one to make that claim.)

Trials of the Succubi (Indyc)
https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=56177

I think classic authors like 1885 and Cactusman deserve some recognition, too. Deamon44's Apocalypse series comes to mind, too. For its time, it was incredible.

This might also be a good time to remind (or introduce) folks to FrozenWolf's MiloDB that can really help with finding, old forgotten teases. It's a great tool that is far more complex than that of the site's own search ability.
ImageImage
Carnal1
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by Carnal1 »

I agree with pretty much all the teases already mentioned and would add Rosaria's Hentai Lottery https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=50930 , The Curse Epilogue (and the other Curses 1-3) https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=51095 Miss Evans (Repost) https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=50990
, Fenway's teases, which unfortunately are bit more difficult to play all now. Fapnip's FapJack with Melody (and others' variations)https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=45690 I could add dozens more - so MANY really great and creative teases, I feel no matter what I list I'm leaving some great go-to's out. I have pages and pages marked as favorites, it gets hard to chose one when time to play! I used to try and use crazyxxx's Online Stamina Trainer to try and organize & tag favorite teases and then have it randomly choose but unfortunately it got shut down and I haven't found anything similar. :-(

And I also agree FrozenWolf's MiloDB is great and huge thanks to him for providing it.

If you're open to including more than just the teases under Milovana's tease menu and consider some from the Teasing Software section that need installing I have to say Technical Forms viewtopic.php?t=21898 is really amazing. Very engrossing and addictive. Days and days (weeks and weeks?) worth of challenge. Additionally it is very easy to download and install - much easier than Tease AI (which also has some fantastic teases and is worth the effort to get up and running) or the newer Awakening.
Also from the Games section is Dreamscapes viewtopic.php?t=25328&hilit=Dreamscapes . Very engaging and addictive, fairly easy set up, and many many days worth of challenge.
The Teasing Software section seems to get a bit shorted in attention and acknowledgement with no things like TOTM awards and the like but there's a lot of great stuff there due to some very dedicated and talented folks.
Sexless Dummy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Sexless Dummy »

Thank you all for the replies so far. As i feared we don't really come close to actually do a ranked list so i went ahead and just did an alphabetical list of all suggestions with a link to each (first part if it is from a series).

Carnal1 wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 9:46 pm Fenway's teases, which unfortunately are bit more difficult to play all now.
Not sure what that means, i found 4 parts, are there missing some? Or bugs?
Carnal1 wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 9:46 pm If you're open to including more than just the teases under Milovana's tease menu...
Oh sure, why not. I included your suggestions in the list above.
Carnal1
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Carnal1 »

Sexless Dummy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:30 pm
Carnal1 wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 9:46 pm Fenway's teases, which unfortunately are bit more difficult to play all now.
Not sure what that means, i found 4 parts, are there missing some? Or bugs?
Fenway made quite a few more some time back but pulled them when there was some sketchy stuff going on with ratings. Thamrill, with Fenway's approval kindly posted them here: viewtopic.php?p=322916#p322916 with directions on how to make use of them. Definitely worth playing.
lmind
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lmind »

The Ruined by Sisters series, by 1885, is amazing and brutal. Probably my all-time favorite. I've attempted to complete the whole series many times. First episode: https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=24181

Are You Man Enough 7: Guerlain, by pc91. The entire Are You Man Enough series is great, but that one is my favorite. (Edit: It looks like the text formatting is broken, since this is such an old tease. That's a shame.)
https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=26362

-lmind
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

Stroke for Ashlynn was my first and set me on this long Milovana road, so it's hard to forget :)

And Locked up for Kasia was one of the Chastity teases than inspired my own.
ritewriter
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ritewriter »

I agree with many of the other teases mentioned above. And thanks for including mine! But IMO I don't think this list is complete without a couple of glaring omissions:

"Hero Corruption" by diogaoo

A great tease with lots of creative elements, Here's a link to the latest version, v1.55: https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=60884

"Artificial Alyssia" by bennygrimm

One of the best story-based Classic teases. All three parts are great, but the first part is, for me, the best:
https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=47570
edgelovin
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): No, but am open to offers ;) including key holders.

Post by edgelovin »

In case it’s helpful to those interested in teases with lots of edging, see this thread which I also posted a large list in:
viewtopic.php?p=338115#p338115
LegalizeRanch
Explorer
Explorer

Post by LegalizeRanch »