Home From College

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
spice23
Explorer
Explorer

Home From College

Post by spice23 »

I have been very busy and not able to write any new teases this month and an wondering if anyone is still interested in the Home From College series? I could just do some new teases. Let me know what you want

thanks Spice
Enjoying the site and wish more people would take a stab at writing teases for the site!
lagavulin_nl
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lagavulin_nl »

I like the series. I would like a next chapter, but new work form you would also be great. You've written a couple of great teases, just keep up the good work. Looking forward to it.
pin-dicked sissy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by pin-dicked sissy »

definitely keep going would be my suggestion spice. i loved the first 3 in the series and can't wait for more :-)

kepp up the great work.
Beonopsontgut

Post by Beonopsontgut »

Bloody Crikey! I can't believe you're thinking of discontinuing what is in all likelyhood the greatest tease series ever ready by mankind! Please don't... for the kids. Or, if not for the kids, for the kittens.
spice23
Explorer
Explorer

Post by spice23 »

Ok i get the message i will work on one soon, the origional layout had about six seperate teases, i will see how many i can get done.

I appreciate the feedback and will do my best!
Enjoying the site and wish more people would take a stab at writing teases for the site!