Bokki Tease Club Σ: Second Semester Feedback Thread

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Re: Bokki Tease Club Σ: Second Semester Feedback Thread

Post by Shattered »

schefflera0101 wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 1:25 pm Hi!

I'm a big fan of your teases and I love this one.
You have captured this feeling very well, when one is at the mercy of the will of four women.

Thanks for that tease

:love:
Thanks, it was a load more work to constantly be switching pictures but I enjoyed the result!
NSK101 wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 1:00 am Love the tease, must play it more but it’s far to hard for me.

Great work, but would love one for inexperienced/Prem Ecjack boys.

Keep up the great work.
This comission was intentionally very hard with the edges, so it won't be for everyone :) The average one I make is a *little* easier.
Andrew99
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Andrew99 »

Currently this tease will not load at all. When I try to open this this it get stuck on screen with "Loading script" message. In browser developer mode I see error EosHost.js:81 script error: Error: Unexpected end of JSON input at e.value (OuterSandbox.js:54:14). So this seems as issue with tease itself.
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

Andrew99 wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 11:44 am Currently this tease will not load at all. When I try to open this this it get stuck on screen with "Loading script" message. In browser developer mode I see error EosHost.js:81 script error: Error: Unexpected end of JSON input at e.value (OuterSandbox.js:54:14). So this seems as issue with tease itself.
Thanks for the report, I tried to mass update a font colour and it broke it! Think ill leave that glitch :lol:

Tease is fixed now.
aksuborbi40
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by aksuborbi40 »

Thanks for the great tease! I love it! (Still on day 3) and i am experiencing the "undefined" name bug. I used a custom name on Day 2, which worked great, but now I am named "undefined" and it's kinds throwing the whole game off. IS there a way to go back to day 2 and reset the name?
Otherwise-- GREAT tease!
xdxdxd
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by xdxdxd »

Spoiler: show
Not sure what went wrong but since new game mode is activated, I can't get past when it asks me who to disappear on day 3
I really wanted to know the other endings!
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

aksuborbi40 wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 5:15 pm Thanks for the great tease! I love it! (Still on day 3) and i am experiencing the "undefined" name bug. I used a custom name on Day 2, which worked great, but now I am named "undefined" and it's kinds throwing the whole game off. IS there a way to go back to day 2 and reset the name?
Otherwise-- GREAT tease!
If you use the code 'admin' I've added an option to re-set your username.
xdxdxd wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 12:55 am
Not sure what went wrong but since new game mode is activated, I can't get past when it asks me who to disappear on day 3
Which option did you choose? I just tested them quickly and it worked - if you use the code 3day-end-NGP, does it work?
Zamak
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Zamak »

Hello, thank you for the tease!

there is a small bug with New Game +
At the end, 'lets the system decide' does not work
I have some questions:
How does the system decides who will disappear?
At the end, with Brooke, is there an other outcome possible than ending with the four girls of the club?
Can we have the list of the outcomes?
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

Zamak wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 10:05 am Hello, thank you for the tease!

there is a small bug with New Game +
At the end, 'lets the system decide' does not workI have no idea why given it just links to the regular day :no:
I have some questions:
How does the system decides who will disappear? There are variables for each of the four girls - userBrookescore, eg. On days 1-3 there are various actions that give points to each of the girls score. Whomever is the lowest after the day vanishes.
At the end, with Brooke, is there an other outcome possible than ending with the four girls of the club? Nope, Brooke wants allies :D
Can we have the list of the outcomes?You can use the code endingnames to see the names and number of endings.
comments in red!
xdxdxd
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by xdxdxd »

Shattered wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:52 am
aksuborbi40 wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 5:15 pm Thanks for the great tease! I love it! (Still on day 3) and i am experiencing the "undefined" name bug. I used a custom name on Day 2, which worked great, but now I am named "undefined" and it's kinds throwing the whole game off. IS there a way to go back to day 2 and reset the name?
Otherwise-- GREAT tease!
Which option did you choose? I just tested them quickly and it worked - if you use the code 3day-end-NGP, does it work?
Thank you! Not sure why or if you can replicate this, but I realised the reason was while click through day 3 I end up in 2day-end-NGP, so of course it takes me back to day 3!
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

xdxdxd wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 8:56 pm
Shattered wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:52 am
Otherwise-- GREAT tease!
Thank you! Not sure why or if you can replicate this, but I realised the reason was while click through day 3 I end up in 2day-end-NGP, so of course it takes me back to day 3!
That makes a lot more sense, youre right there was a glitch on NG+ that looped day 3, apologies! Should now work.
remmy
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Bokki Tease Club Σ: Day 2 Code trouble

Post by remmy »

I got a code for day two that doesn't seem to work. It is the same three letter word repeated four times. I've tried typing the word once, and four times, and it doesn't seem to work. Please help if you can.
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Re: Bokki Tease Club Σ: Day 2 Code trouble

Post by Shattered »

remmy wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 4:11 pm I got a code for day two that doesn't seem to work. It is the same three letter word repeated four times. I've tried typing the word once, and four times, and it doesn't seem to work. Please help if you can.
What is said code?
Kristycookie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Kristycookie »

I was playing Day 3 and I think maybe there's an issue...
The day started with Kato being missing, but then pictures of her randomly showed up a couple times. Including after Brooke makes you edge for her breasts it showed all four girls "So finally, we're all naked before you. A sight you've been waiting for, no doubt. Do you have any way of saying thank you? Anything that comes to mind?" Then it started showing her regularly like she truly was there.

So is she there or not there? I'm confused...
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

Kristycookie wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 8:14 am I was playing Day 3 and I think maybe there's an issue...
The day started with Kato being missing, but then pictures of her randomly showed up a couple times. Including after Brooke makes you edge for her breasts it showed all four girls "So finally, we're all naked before you. A sight you've been waiting for, no doubt. Do you have any way of saying thank you? Anything that comes to mind?" Then it started showing her regularly like she truly was there.

So is she there or not there? I'm confused...
Whoops, well caught glitch! Now fixed.
lion422
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: None of the above

Post by lion422 »

Shattered wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 4:32 am
TTT_ToTestTease wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 9:38 pm Would it be possible to add a reset button, or is there a way I can do it? Thanks for an awesome tease! The first one was such a blast.
Enabling NG+ should do this, I hope!
noob question. I also want to go back to day 1. please explain NG+

Thanks! it's a great tease!