FB: 33 Days of Denial

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Xardas
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

FB: 33 Days of Denial

Post by Xardas »

Link: https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=43026

A bit of a change of pace after the two Lottery teases. This one is shorter (well, fewer pages, still plenty of denial) and a lot less random. It was kind of a side project to take a break from a bigger one I'm working on. Still, I hope you people like it. Feedback is, as always, very much welcome.
Sheyan
Explorer
Explorer

Re: FB: 33 Days of Denial

Post by Sheyan »

Firstly I must admit that I looked through the whole of the tease without playing it as I am too much of a wuss to stay in denial for more then a week.
But I have to say that it looks pretty great and I bet all those denial lovers out there who actually have the determination to stay in denial for that long won't be disappointed by what they find.

So despite not being able to review it from the point of view of having actually experienced to take part in this tease I can already tell you that you did a good job with this tease Xardas and that I am already looking forward to taking a look at your next tease that you teased us about ;3
forbiddendesire
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by forbiddendesire »

I was already in chastity, so I'm continuing to be for five days before I start this (I was sentenced to five days in a game I played here in the forum). I'm very interested! My current record is only 12 days, so 33 (or 35 I guess) is gonna be a real trial!
Spoiler: show
Goddess Lisa Points: 125

Xardas
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Xardas »

@Sheyan

Thank you for your nice words, appreciated! :-) If you haven't already, you might want to give my previous two teases a try (Ultimate Hentai Lottery of Denial and its sequel). They are chastity focused too, but a hell of a lot more customizable.

@forbiddendesire

Best of luck! The tasks are reasonable and very much doable in my opinion, did my best to keep it down to Earth. And as such you have to perform quite well to be allowed to cum right at the end. If you severely underperform, you won't cum for a quite a while even after the 33 days are done. So do your best... is what I say, but I can't say that the possibility of my tease robbing people from orgasms for an even longer time is an unpleasant thought for me... :innocent:
forbiddendesire
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by forbiddendesire »

Xardas wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:19 pm
Best of luck! The tasks are reasonable and very much doable in my opinion, did my best to keep it down to Earth. And as such you have to perform quite well to be allowed to cum right at the end. If you severely underperform, you won't cum for a quite a while even after the 33 days are done. So do your best... is what I say, but I can't say that the possibility of my tease robbing people from orgasms for an even longer time is an unpleasant thought for me... :innocent:
Sounds like fun!

On a side note, your avatar image is reminding me of a fantasy I once had (more like thought of once but continue to have)
Spoiler: show
Goddess Lisa Points: 125

Tury
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Dom (Male)
Dom/me(s): Anyone interested?
Sub/Slave(s): None right now.

Post by Tury »

I wish I could give a score higher than 5. The MOST intense 38 days of my "adult" life.
If you have no reason to live, find a reason to keep living.

-Me