How to Script a Cock Hero in Under 10 Minutes

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

puste
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave

Re: How to Script a Cock Hero in Under 10 Minutes

Post by puste »

Thank You LG you are a master.
Now I understand this a bit more. I have also conclude that most of the time Double is to fast for most of what I have try.
And now I understand why.
This one I have try out.
https://mega.nz/file/ewJl3CgT#i37mq8F7X ... OyZQcnCaMs

The result i have made was this 4 test.

Cock Hero - Selections 1 Classic_810.mp3 (Frq:810 and no other selection exexpt for Fade out during pauses/slow sections)
Cock Hero - Selections 1 Classic_810_F.mp3 (Same as Above but with adding Fade from 75-100 %)
Cock Hero - Selections 1 Classic_810D.mp3 (Frq:810 With Double and no other selection exexpt for Fade out during pauses/slow sections)
Cock Hero - Selections 1 Classic_810D_F.mp3 (Same as Above but with adding Fade from 75-100 %)
Hope this is explains this. But then it seems that the second part of the file is best at 810D_F and the first part is best at 810_F
LondonGent
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by LondonGent »

I've got a really simple explanation for you, but I don't think you're going to like it...

The file is just scripted that way!

Early parts of the file are scripted full stroke per beat:
Screenshot 2021-07-16 182541.png
Screenshot 2021-07-16 182541.png (47.67 KiB) Viewed 3316 times
Later parts when the beats get faster are done at half stroke per beat:
Screenshot 2021-07-16 182711.png
Screenshot 2021-07-16 182711.png (66.44 KiB) Viewed 3316 times
There are a few weird and wonderful beats in the script too - whoever wrote it obviously put a lot of time and effort into it. I suspect they were trying to make it slow enough to be played on a Fleshlight Launch without just doing half strokes for the whole thing.

Video looks good though, so I might re-script this one later and give it a play through myself :-)
puste
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Slave

Post by puste »

Tanks for the explain on this LG.

I have try the funExpander with the default set 5 - 95 Min Speed mm/s 0. And this is what I have mange.
It is not perfect but it realy do the job. This is for:
Tara Tainton - Ultimate Masturbation Marathon the 1000 Stroke Challenge JOI
https://mega.nz/file/vxJiFL5T#7ei3s6Lnt ... eyWObsdS_E
(Remember to import before download)

Can wait to try your new RLGL - Uma Jolie (LG estim).mp3. Thanks. :wave:
carnotsdemon
Explorer
Explorer

Post by carnotsdemon »

How do I install the Video Sync tool? Is there .exe? if not, how to compile?
mike343536
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mike343536 »

Hello
LondonGent wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 8:18 pm
Option 2: From Video

If you don't have a beat track to work from, it's still possible to create scripts automatically. This requires an awesome tool created by @Liquid called ScriptPlayer Video Sync: https://github.com/FredTungsten/ScriptPlayer

I didn't find "ScriptPlayer Video Sync" but only "ScriptPlayer"with this link

ScriptPlayer screen
ScriptPlayer screen
ScriptPlayer.png (9.98 KiB) Viewed 2694 times

In this program, nothing seems to be done to create scripts
LondonGent
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by LondonGent »

Video Sync is a separate program that needs compiling from the source code. AFAIK there isn't a release version that you can just download.
mike343536
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mike343536 »

What a pity. I have no idea how to do it.

Is there any way to grab a readymade ".exe" for windows 10 somewhere?
BoundSquirrel
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by BoundSquirrel »

LondonGent wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 10:27 am Video Sync is a separate program that needs compiling from the source code. AFAIK there isn't a release version that you can just download.
This is where I've gotten stuck multiple times. I'd love to use this to make better estim files for some old CH videos but I cannot wrap my head around how to compile this from the source code. I know it can't be that hard but for some reason, I just can't get it right.
sluttybanana
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sluttybanana »

Im also stuck trying to figure out how to compile video sync from its source code. Has anyone have a good how to for us non programmers?
smack
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by smack »

Hey guys!
Im trying to use OpenFunscripter to script some vids but stuck with an error when Im trying to update waveform
The error is like there is no ffmpeg or something wrong with ffmpeg, but ffmpeg is there Im sure and I can call it from cmd
Any suggestions how to make it work?
doremi
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by doremi »

smack wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:14 am The error is like there is no ffmpeg or something wrong with ffmpeg, but ffmpeg is there Im sure and I can call it from cmd
I see these kind of problems when the explicit path to the executable is not specified. I'm not familiar with your tool, nor your Operating System, but I would suggest to add the ffmpeg path where it is called (or perhaps the tool's settings), or add it to the PATH environment variable.
Cock Hero Database (on the ice atm) - https://www.ch-db.club/ - :gathering:
[APP] Cock Hero Slideshow Player - Thinking about a script feature for [APP] Cock Hero Video Player :icecream:
If your video is too fat, there's a solution!
Spoiler: show
The generated output of your video editor may be bloated, too big for not any significant benefit. One thing you can do is use HANDBRAKE with the H.264 (x264), RF18 Constant Quality and Web Optimized / Fast Start options, all other options by default. You'd be surprised how smaller the video becomes, without any impact to the quality.
:yes:

LINKS:

HandBrake, The open source video transcoder
https://handbrake.fr/

For future reference, here's the original Hanbrake post by Eriol:
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=12815&hilit=Handbrake#p164242
Interesting for further details about the process.
:thumbsup:
So many projects to kill, so little time. :-)
smack
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by smack »

doremi wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:59 pm
smack wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:14 am The error is like there is no ffmpeg or something wrong with ffmpeg, but ffmpeg is there Im sure and I can call it from cmd
I see these kind of problems when the explicit path to the executable is not specified. I'm not familiar with your tool, nor your Operating System, but I would suggest to add the ffmpeg path where it is called (or perhaps the tool's settings), or add it to the PATH environment variable.
It’s already in the PATH variable but that does not help…
Btw thanks for your suggestion
P.S.: Im on Win10
br0ken-f0il
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by br0ken-f0il »

LondonGent wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 8:18 pm

If you don't have a beat track to work from, it's still possible to create scripts automatically. This requires an awesome tool created by @Liquid called ScriptPlayer Video Sync: https://github.com/FredTungsten/ScriptPlayer

This can do lots of cool things, but the key function we need is the ability to analyse the frames of a video and generate beats from them. To do this first click on the beat-bar in a location that will change colour whenever there is a beat. A small red square will appear showing you where is selected. Then click "Sampler > Run" and wait for it to finish processing.
Hi there, I was able to compile the source code to get the Video Sync player to work, however upon following the first step the application keeps closing. I select the frame for the color change, but when I click "Sampler -> Run" the whole app crashes and closes out. Any idea what could be the cause?
bella8101
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Post by bella8101 »

47dahc wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 3:57 am Awesome tutorial. I've used Beat generator before with mixed results and have been using JoyFunScripter for fine tuning the few I have been working on.
Option 2: From Video

Would love to know how you run this. I'm not seeing an .exe. Guess it's a command prompt thing :unsure:
I just fumbled my way through this process, and I am not an expert at all on visual studio or git. Free advice is worth what you paid for it.

Poking around in the source files, I saw the extention .csproj, which google says is for a c sharp project, for MS visual studio.

Download Visual Studio Express for Windows Desktop, (use the free 'community' package, not the 'free month' pro or enterprise). I didn't pick anything else but the defaults.
http://www.visualstudio.com/downloads/d ... -studio-vs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iC3CJcYxkl0&t=10s - here's how to pull down a repository on Github and run.

I had to edit the ScriptPlayer.VideoSync.csproj file to set the platform target to x86 and prefer32bit to true to get it to get past an issue with accord.video.FFMPEG.

Now I just need to figure out the workflow. I've got the sample box / point in position, got it to run through the video to generate a sample file (I think), but converting that to the position / scripts is still an issue.
BlueM00
Explorer
Explorer

Post by BlueM00 »

Looks like Video Sync is a dead project. It's buried within the code for ScriptPlayer, yet not included in the distribution.