Succubi Hunter RPG 2.0 - Awakening

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

galwayanon
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Succubi Hunter RPG - Awakening

Post by galwayanon »

This is exactly what I wanted to read. Iv been looking for somthing like this for years. Xity tried making one inspired by cock hero where you have to switch between a few videos that play at different paces while troking but he only got to a very early stage and couldn't mantain it. Iv been waiting for years for somthing like it to emerge.

I'm 100% behind it and would love to support it in any way I can. I'm not a programmer. I'm more involved in the world of psychology/therapy. I adore the idea of sexuality and sensuality being used to add another element to a competitive experience.

I imagine games like these could be paired with teledictonics like the handy or Kiiroo Keon for a truly mind bending experience.
SuccubiHunterRPG
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by SuccubiHunterRPG »

galwayanon wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 4:39 pm This is exactly what I wanted to read. Iv been looking for somthing like this for years. Xity tried making one inspired by cock hero where you have to switch between a few videos that play at different paces while troking but he only got to a very early stage and couldn't mantain it. Iv been waiting for years for somthing like it to emerge.

I'm 100% behind it and would love to support it in any way I can. I'm not a programmer. I'm more involved in the world of psychology/therapy. I adore the idea of sexuality and sensuality being used to add another element to a competitive experience.

I imagine games like these could be paired with teledictonics like the handy or Kiiroo Keon for a truly mind bending experience.
Yay - so glad to hear this is what you want and thanks for your kind words both here and in your private message.

The truth is that I'm not a programmer either, I have never written a line of code in my life. That is what Tease AI does, it removes the requirement to program and gives you a series of commands and logical statements you can use (well from what I do know programing is basically the same but this is very user friendly)

There is lots you and others can do to help if you want to get involved. I'm rushing off to work but if you put a post in the developers page I will respond with how you can help when I get back later today.
SuccubiHunterRPG
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Hi everyone

Just a quick note that Meowww and I accidentally left the scripts and media out for a key NPC.

I have updated the scripts to include the Gatekeeper who you have to defeat to get access to the Queen and rather than ask you download the media packs again Meowww has kindly posted a file that fixes the succubi to add the Gatekeeper.
galwayanon
Explorer
Explorer

Post by galwayanon »

I'm trying to install the game, and when I unpack the Succubifull at 99% it flags this error and can't finish the unpacking as a result. Is this an error on my side or with the upload?

Data error : SuccubiFull\SuccubiHunter\Custom\Succubi\LeonaMia\LVL1\MediaSet02\Media.mp4
tyranzero
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tyranzero »

SuccubiHunterRPG wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 8:58 am Hi everyone

Just a quick note that Meowww and I accidentally left the scripts and media out for a key NPC.

I have updated the scripts to include the Gatekeeper who you have to defeat to get access to the Queen and rather than ask you download the media packs again Meowww has kindly posted a file that fixes the succubi to add the Gatekeeper.
this is a recent update, or already updated few days ago?
look into gofile coremedia folder fullfix.rar date, date 9
correct, or an outdated one?

or should I direct ask to ?
meowww wrote:

complete compress https://gofile.io/d/mRn3Ft
cover both core & succubi
galwayanon
Explorer
Explorer

Post by galwayanon »

I can't seem to install this game :( I spent 3 hours going over and over it. The closest I get is being able to open the game but its nothing but 3 black screens. :(
meowww
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by meowww »

galwayanon wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 1:23 pm I'm trying to install the game, and when I unpack the Succubifull at 99% it flags this error and can't finish the unpacking as a result. Is this an error on my side or with the upload?

Data error : SuccubiFull\SuccubiHunter\Custom\Succubi\LeonaMia\LVL1\MediaSet02\Media.mp4
It´s neither, usually this means one of your Downloaded Parts wasn´t downloaded fully, therefor it errors trying to unpack, unfortunately there isn´t much you can do about it, aside from redownloading

Before redownloading all try to just redownload Part5 and 6, i am almost certain that one of this wasn´t downloaded fully for you, causing the error
tyranzero wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 1:32 pm this is a recent update, or already updated few days ago?
look into gofile coremedia folder fullfix.rar date, date 9
correct, or an outdated one?
The Coremediafix is correct, the missing Media there is for Ariel, i just uploaded the Media Days before the script got update
meowww
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by meowww »

galwayanon wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 2:53 pm I can't seem to install this game :( I spent 3 hours going over and over it. The closest I get is being able to open the game but its nothing but 3 black screens. :(
If you actually want help, you may want to say what you actually did "I spent 3 hours going over and over it" isn´t helpful to us :rolleyes:
galwayanon
Explorer
Explorer

Post by galwayanon »

Ya your right, sorry, I was very frustrated. I'm going to go back and try again. The slow download is what's slowing everything down.
playsafe9
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by playsafe9 »

I've played the first part of the intro last Friday, everything seemed to be balanced.
Now I've installed 3 recent updates (SuccubiHunterScripts.zip, CoreMediaFullFix.rar, SuccubiFullFix.rar) and wanted to keep playing, but Melissa's metronome is incredible fast with about 3-6 strokes per second. I suppose that's unintended?

And I've read that this game should take half a year to finish. With what playtime? How long would it take with 60min a week?
galwayanon
Explorer
Explorer

Post by galwayanon »

SUCCESS, well for now anyway, Im playing through it now without actually having a wank. It looks very very good.

Did I make a mistake installing or are there two beatmeters while Sasha is explaining things at the start? there is the common beat meter on the video and a deeper thud beat meter that seems to correlate with Sasha's prompts. Is this normal and which one should we follow?

Edit

Theres a CH on in the background all of the time too. is this supposed to be the case? Im battling someone but there are different people in the videos
SuccubiHunterRPG
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

To Galwayanon and Playsafe9 - I'm really worried that something is wrong - both of you are experiencing something with the beat meter and videos I am struggling to understand and I would not expect.

Perhaps it's best if I explain what is supposed to happen and you can tell me what is going wrong.

Most of this does not matter if you are in the introduction with Sasha or in a battle after the introduction but there are some very minor differences in the interactions with Sasha.

Firstly you should only hear a beat meter when a succubi is 'stimulating" you, when you "attack" a succubi or when your "defend" in preparation for a physical attack from a succubi (Also when you cast a spell but lets ignore that for now). If you are hearing a beat meter at some other stage something is going wrong.

When a succubi makes you stroke yourself or "stimulates" you, you should hear a beat meter around the 50-100 BPM. It should continue steadily for the duration that the succubi can hold you.

When you choose to "attack" a succubi trying to inflict damage on them your are required to stroke really fast (120-180 BPM) but only for a very short time, this is a on/off stroking pattern that should be really hard to cum to but quite tormenting if you are near the edge. The on/off cycle should last about 3-8 seconds.

"Defend" is a slow consistent stroke about to 20-40 BPM mark, generally too slow to cum to but should be enough to keep you hard especially if you tease your cock head while you do it (as per the instructions).

In the introduction Sasha will make you stroke at a medium pace consistently at some stages, Melissa will do the same once but you will also have your turns against Melissa experiencing both the attack and defend mechanism.

At the end of each day Sasha should give you a blowjob - you should not experience a metronome during this, the idea is to emulate what is happening on the screen and a metronome may be totally contradictory.

This final mechanic exists throughout the game in general combat, level 1 and 2 succubi are to week to touch you so you will always experience a metronome when they stimulate. Level 3 and 4 succubi will touch you (blowjob/handjob/fuck) when this happens you are expected to emulate the action on screen.

If you are hearing beat meters in the background there are three ways this could be happening all of which have been thoroughly play tested and should not happen.
- The video playing has a beat meter combining with the beat meter created by Tease AI. If you are using Meowww's videos then I know this should not be happening
- a previous beat meter created by Tease AI has not stopped when it should have. This is my best guess, Markus has released an update since I last did a play test of the very early stages, perhaps some mechanic has changed.
- a video is running in the background with a beat meter, you can't see this video as it's been overridden by an image or a new video.

however you should be using the same media and scripts as me and I don't have these issues.

If something seems wrong please describe for me the beat you are hearing and provide a line or two of the text you are seeing on screen. I can use the text to ascertain where in the game you are and identify exactly what you should be experiencing.
Kristycookie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Kristycookie »

I was hoping maybe I could get some advice/direction with the game...
Spoiler: show
I found Caprice and she told me about the exiled sister. I followed her directions and found her. She gave me some advice which I don't exactly recall, but I think it was something along the lines of I should try to get armor and face the gatekeeper so I can talk to someone inside the castle. She told me maybe I could get Caprice to help me. So I tried to find Caprice again but there was no new dialogue I could find.

I tried to train spells with Caprice but it's not possible. Caprice seemed to tell me that I shouldn't train with the witch because she can't be trusted. Based on the fact that she led me to the exiled sister, and the exiled sister seems to be backing up Caprice's credibility, I think that I should trust Caprice. But I might try to train dispel with the witch anyways, because I think it might be useful against weaken and slow which seem pretty devastating. I feel like I'm getting mixed signals here, but it's kind of interesting too I suppose.

I don't really get how to progress at this point. The only clear goal I have is the gatekeeper which was broken so I couldn't try it before. The game actually encourages you to face them (you are told they won't pursue you, so you can try the fight and then run if you weren't prepared). I guess I can grind in the forest for awhile, but I've already gotten decently strong and they aren't that tough for me. But the power gap between Level 1 succubi and higher level succubi is pretty vast. I fought someone who gets to move 5 times per turn which seems hard to overcome even if I grind for awhile...
Just general feedback thoughts...
Spoiler: show
Maybe the later succubi are more stimulating, but as it stands I usually only find it hard to deal with when I'm attacking. For me the stimulate attacks are too slow and predictable to be a problem most of the time. There is probably a way to edit it, I would find it more fun if the succubi were forcing me to lose rather than only struggling with my own attacks. It seems a bit backwards to me, but maybe I'll get used to it. In addition, I couldn't really tell what the lust spell does if anything. Also when I faced a level 3 it wasn't obvious to me that I was supposed to imitate the video, so I was waiting for beats that never came. Anyways, I'm still enjoying it a lot and I can see a lot of potential. I will mess around more when I have time.
Thank you :love:
galwayanon
Explorer
Explorer

Post by galwayanon »

SuccubiHunterRPG wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 10:16 am To Galwayanon and Playsafe9 - I'm really worried that something is wrong - both of you are experiencing something with the beat meter and videos I am struggling to understand and I would not expect.

Perhaps it's best if I explain what is supposed to happen and you can tell me what is going wrong.

Most of this does not matter if you are in the introduction with Sasha or in a battle after the introduction but there are some very minor differences in the interactions with Sasha.

Firstly you should only hear a beat meter when a succubi is 'stimulating" you, when you "attack" a succubi or when your "defend" in preparation for a physical attack from a succubi (Also when you cast a spell but lets ignore that for now). If you are hearing a beat meter at some other stage something is going wrong.

So during all of Sashas initial dialog there is a Cockhero video playing in the background (the top right large screen) This starts as soon as I chose to load a saved game and it just plays on a loop of around 4 different videos.

This is the screen I see when I load a saved game https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lyuBrf ... sp=sharing

This is the screen shortly after https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mHUzpQ ... sp=sharing

This is the screen 20 mins later https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RS9SQA ... sp=sharing

When a succubi makes you stroke yourself or "stimulates" you, you should hear a beat meter around the 50-100 BPM. It should continue steadily for the duration that the succubi can hold you.

When you choose to "attack" a succubi trying to inflict damage on them your are required to stroke really fast (120-180 BPM) but only for a very short time, this is a on/off stroking pattern that should be really hard to cum to but quite tormenting if you are near the edge. The on/off cycle should last about 3-8 seconds.

"Defend" is a slow consistent stroke about to 20-40 BPM mark, generally too slow to cum to but should be enough to keep you hard especially if you tease your cock head while you do it (as per the instructions).

In the introduction Sasha will make you stroke at a medium pace consistently at some stages, Melissa will do the same once but you will also have your turns against Melissa experiencing both the attack and defend mechanism.

At the end of each day Sasha should give you a blowjob - you should not experience a metronome during this, the idea is to emulate what is happening on the screen and a metronome may be totally contradictory.

This final mechanic exists throughout the game in general combat, level 1 and 2 succubi are to week to touch you so you will always experience a metronome when they stimulate. Level 3 and 4 succubi will touch you (blowjob/handjob/fuck) when this happens you are expected to emulate the action on screen.

If you are hearing beat meters in the background there are three ways this could be happening all of which have been thoroughly play tested and should not happen.
- The video playing has a beat meter combining with the beat meter created by Tease AI. If you are using Meowww's videos then I know this should not be happening I am using Meowww's Videos. It looks like there is an autoplay somewhere that is cycling through a few videos
- a previous beat meter created by Tease AI has not stopped when it should have. This is my best guess, Markus has released an update since I last did a play test of the very early stages, perhaps some mechanic has changed. Iv restarted the computer to rule out any chance I could have left somthing running or some one off bug
- a video is running in the background with a beat meter, you can't see this video as it's been overridden by an image or a new video. Possibly triggered by the "play" command

however you should be using the same media and scripts as me and I don't have these issues.

If something seems wrong please describe for me the beat you are hearing and provide a line or two of the text you are seeing on screen. I can use the text to ascertain where in the game you are and identify exactly what you should be experiencing.
It seems to me that the Characters in the game have their own beatmeters and the "beat noise" is more like a gentle base thud and the videos playing on the main screen are the typical beats sounds that you hear in 90% of cockheros. If it could be removed from the videos and the Succubi you are interacting came up instead itd be perfect. If the Succubi could match the dialog then itd be mind numbingly amazing.

Iv just ventured west and bumped into who I think is Caprice. This is the UI Im seeing. It just doesnt make sence. Its killing the emersion. Maybe im just expecting too much. Is this what you intended? https://drive.google.com/file/d/1I_cMVC ... sp=sharing
Kristycookie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Kristycookie »

galwayanon wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 12:59 pm Iv just ventured west and bumped into who I think is Caprice. This is the UI Im seeing. It just doesnt make sence. Its killing the emersion. Maybe im just expecting too much. Is this what you intended? https://drive.google.com/file/d/1I_cMVC ... sp=sharing
If you click Controls there's a Full Screen option...