Seraph0x please read — Backup admin needed

Post all technical issues and questions here. We'll gladly help you wherever we can.
Sisyphuster
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Seraph0x please read — Backup admin needed

Post by Sisyphuster »

The site has been experiencing some issues that require admin attention, but Seraph0x is the only one, it doesn’t appear that they have yet noticed the trouble, and the only way the mods have to reach out is through milovana PM, which aren’t going to work if Seraph0x isn’t logging into the site and doesn’t have message forwarding.

[some of that is conjecture and feel free to correct me if I got anything wrong!]

This reminds me a lot of the last time the site had issues. We really need a backup admin or two, or at the very least, there needs to be a few mods with the ability to contact the admins outside of internal site messaging.

I know I’m not alone when I say I LOVE this community, and I’m so grateful to Seraph0x for creating it, and to all the amazing mods and creators who put so much into this place. And I’m just saying we need a backup plan when we don’t hear back from the one person with the keys to the engine room.

Does that make sense? Said with love and a desire to protect the long term prospects of what’s being built here!

SP
palvinolag
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Re: Seraph0x please read — Backup admin needed

Post by palvinolag »

When was the last time someone heard from Seraph0x? Could be deceased.
GanyuSimp
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Post by GanyuSimp »

palvinolag wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 8:07 pm When was the last time someone heard from Seraph0x? Could be deceased.
Dude literally posted few days ago regarding the site issues.
verynicekojak
Explorer
Explorer

Post by verynicekojak »

GanyuSimp wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:04 pm Dude literally posted few days ago regarding the site issues.
Are you sure? Where? From his public profile here:
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2
we can see number of posts:
2020: ~60
2021: 3
2022: 0
But his last visit was 7 December 2022, so not long ago, so he's probably alive :-).
I hope he just found some nice Domina and she's keeping him busy in real life :innocent:.
Kapierik
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Kapierik »

Everything has to come to an end.
GanyuSimp
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by GanyuSimp »

verynicekojak wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:35 pm
GanyuSimp wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:04 pm Dude literally posted few days ago regarding the site issues.
But his last visit was 7 December 2022, so not long ago, so he's probably alive :-).
I hope he just found some nice Domina and she's keeping him busy in real life :innocent:.
Sorry, I forgot to mention that he posted a small update on reddit, not here.
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

GanyuSimp wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 9:41 am
verynicekojak wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:35 pm
Sorry, I forgot to mention that he posted a small update on reddit, not here.
Don't think they use reddit, source? You may have got them confused for me or Tig :lol:
bootslicker
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bootslicker »

Sisyphuster wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 6:06 am The site has been experiencing some issues that require admin attention, but Seraph0x is the only one, it doesn’t appear that they have yet noticed the trouble, and the only way the mods have to reach out is through milovana PM, which aren’t going to work if Seraph0x isn’t logging into the site and doesn’t have message forwarding.

[some of that is conjecture and feel free to correct me if I got anything wrong!]

This reminds me a lot of the last time the site had issues. We really need a backup admin or two, or at the very least, there needs to be a few mods with the ability to contact the admins outside of internal site messaging.

I know I’m not alone when I say I LOVE this community, and I’m so grateful to Seraph0x for creating it, and to all the amazing mods and creators who put so much into this place. And I’m just saying we need a backup plan when we don’t hear back from the one person with the keys to the engine room.

Does that make sense? Said with love and a desire to protect the long term prospects of what’s being built here!

SP
I think that the only way is via a alert to the company that host this website subscription! it is really strange that more than one month is passed and no news from him especially in a community big like this, then I never guessed that no one of the mods here didn't have neither his phone number for contact him via direct message in case, i hope that he is ok but I'm starting get really worried about.
Electro
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Electro »

bootslicker wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 9:38 pmI think that the only way is via a alert to the company that host this website subscription! it is really strange that more than one month is passed and no news from him especially in a community big like this, then I never guessed that no one of the mods here didn't have neither his phone number for contact him via direct message in case, i hope that he is ok but I'm starting get really worried about.
Not 100% on this, but I don't know if you really can. I tried doing a host lookup and it was setup under a service designed to keep the owner private and doesn't seem like the host would be reachable, so it seems like sending anything to the listed contact probably wouldn't go anywhere helpful.
Electro
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Electro »

..hang on, has anyone tried sending a message using this?

memberlist.php?mode=contactadmin