FB: Lovely Pegging Vol. 1

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
hotslaveguy
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

FB: Lovely Pegging Vol. 1

Post by hotslaveguy »

Please use this thread to give feedback regarding the "Lovely Pegging Vol. 1" tease.
Keep in mind that it is my first tease. Constructive Criticism is appreciated.
flpanther
Explorer
Explorer

Re: FB: Lovely Pegging Vol. 1

Post by flpanther »

I gave this tease a good score because it introduced some new elements. There was a lot of work that went into this tease and I always appreciate the effort. This is a fantasy tease, because in reality, I can't believe anyone could keep up or continue to enjoy the long pace. I wonder if the author actually completed the tease before his arm fell off. Kidding aside, it was a good effort and I hope to see more from this author...maybe try something else besides anal!
vb2000
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by vb2000 »

Good effort, and I like the audio. But the length of each slide, pace and lack of breaks is unrealistic. One would need a fucking machine to do this in real life, I think.
JosyJoy
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): I have currently no opportunity to hold my Orgasm back for a specific Woman. But i'm doing it anyways.

Post by JosyJoy »

this tease was very good!

I liked the Audio a lot, but the sequenzes where a little to long. the end was perfect though. had problems with the arm the first time, but the 2nd time it was very good. my arm hurts in the 2nd run also, but i could make it till the end. espacially the hard pounding after u cum was great. felt like a real slut. thank u for the effort. :-)
live to serve
SeleniumBurger
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SeleniumBurger »

Just discovered this, great work :w00t: