3rdH Prelim Questions

This is the place for all suggestions, releases and feedback regarding Milovana Hardware efforts.
Studfu55
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

3rdH Prelim Questions

Post by Studfu55 »

Hi,

I was wondering if any 3rdH users could fill me in on a few things. I hunted around the forum and couldn't find these answers yet, so hopefully this inquiry might benefit others as well.

1. Is 3rdH compatible w e-stim conductive loops as suggested in many of the teases on this site? If so have you tried with success, or have a preference either way vs the pad electrodes that come standard. Also, if it is compatible, whats the pin size for the loop connector pins?

2. For the 3rdH do you use the seperate file setup or the surround sound setup relative to e-stim compatible videos.

Much appreciated. Cheers
whaappen1968
Explorer
Explorer

Re: 3rdH Prelim Questions

Post by whaappen1968 »

I've just ordered one, they said it'll be shipped on 1st November.

My 2B has been seriously playing up (it got dropped and has a loose connection somewhere, keeps cutting out and back in, which isn't fun!), and won't work directly from the audio output on my laptop which is a pain.

I was talking to a guy who has one, and also had a 2B and he told me the 3rdh is much better than the 2B for the teases on here, and yes, it is compatible with all electrodes, although it only comes with leads with small connectors so you'll have to buy either extra leads or adaptors.
HomerJayS
Explorer
Explorer

Post by HomerJayS »

whaappen1968 wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 7:53 pm
My 2B has been seriously playing up (it got dropped and has a loose connection somewhere, keeps cutting out and back in, which isn't fun!)
Had a similar problem, one solder connection at the 3.5 mm connector war broken. 1 minute of soldering -fixed. Before you throw it away you should open it and have a look: connect and disconnet the 3.5 mm jack to see if the solder connection is broken, i.e. the connector's 'leg' is moving away from the PCB. Good luck!
whaappen1968
Explorer
Explorer

Post by whaappen1968 »

HomerJayS wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 2:42 pm
whaappen1968 wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 7:53 pm
My 2B has been seriously playing up (it got dropped and has a loose connection somewhere, keeps cutting out and back in, which isn't fun!)
Had a similar problem, one solder connection at the 3.5 mm connector war broken. 1 minute of soldering -fixed. Before you throw it away you should open it and have a look: connect and disconnet the 3.5 mm jack to see if the solder connection is broken, i.e. the connector's 'leg' is moving away from the PCB. Good luck!
I'll open it and take a look, thanks for the tip.