[Estim Release] Obsession - Estim Video Tease

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

Rillo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [Release] Obsession - Estim Video Tease

Post by Rillo »

MrGoGoGirl wrote: ↑Mon Nov 14, 2022 8:06 am can somebody please create a torrent? the file is too big to download it on mega as a free user and I would like to see this in HD :)

There is a torrent link above.
MrGoGoGirl
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by MrGoGoGirl »

Rillo wrote: ↑Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:03 pm
MrGoGoGirl wrote: ↑Mon Nov 14, 2022 8:06 am can somebody please create a torrent? the file is too big to download it on mega as a free user and I would like to see this in HD :)

There is a torrent link above.
where?
Rillo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Rillo »

Second link. You need a free account to access it.
fragrantEmulsion
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by fragrantEmulsion »

I literally just cobbled together a midistim and the universe rewards me with this encounter.

I am looking forward to trying this tease, but I am a little scared that I didn't get good components, I also don't know how to properly set up the trodes for triphase. I assume I put left and right + in the same loop and left - right - on different loops.

I have achieved extremely pleasurable results thus far but the feelings afterwards were a little uncomfortable. It felt like my dick was vibrating for about 30 minutes afterwards. It also hurt the entire time along side the pleasure, and I felt like I had to pee multiple times across a two hour session. Also my abs and hip muscles were sore for a few days because of the involuntary movements. Am I doing something wrong? I apologize if this is the wrong post.

I will attempt this tease sometime this week, but I might get a new power supply first. I don't want to fry my sausage.
smutreader

Post by smutreader »

I liked it! Just wish it was a little longer. Great work.
Rillo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Rillo »

smutreader wrote: ↑Tue Nov 15, 2022 2:57 am I liked it! Just wish it was a little longer. Great work.
The next one will be much longer :-)
smutreader

Post by smutreader »

Awesome news. When-ish can we expect it? and if you need some experienced eyes on your text, let me know.
Rillo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Rillo »

fragrantEmulsion wrote: ↑Tue Nov 15, 2022 2:57 am I literally just cobbled together a midistim and the universe rewards me with this encounter.

I am looking forward to trying this tease, but I am a little scared that I didn't get good components, I also don't know how to properly set up the trodes for triphase. I assume I put left and right + in the same loop and left - right - on different loops.

I have achieved extremely pleasurable results thus far but the feelings afterwards were a little uncomfortable. It felt like my dick was vibrating for about 30 minutes afterwards. It also hurt the entire time along side the pleasure, and I felt like I had to pee multiple times across a two hour session. Also my abs and hip muscles were sore for a few days because of the involuntary movements. Am I doing something wrong? I apologize if this is the wrong post.

I will attempt this tease sometime this week, but I might get a new power supply first. I don't want to fry my sausage.
  • Sounds like you went pretty hard if you were feeling that way afterwards.
  • If it hurt, there could have been poor contact. Sometimes there are just "off" days.
  • Body sore? See my first point! :lol:
What components did you get?
Rillo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Rillo »

smutreader wrote: ↑Tue Nov 15, 2022 3:24 am Awesome news. When-ish can we expect it? and if you need some experienced eyes on your text, let me know.
It will be a long while. I am in no rush with it.
smutreader

Post by smutreader »

I'm very interested in trying estimming but have no idea where to start. Is there a post somewhere on milovana that contains a full how to start instructions including what to buy and where to get it?
Rillo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Rillo »

smutreader wrote: ↑Tue Nov 15, 2022 2:57 am I liked it! Just wish it was a little longer. Great work.
smutreader wrote: ↑Tue Nov 15, 2022 3:30 am I'm very interested in trying estimming but have no idea where to start. Is there a post somewhere on milovana that contains a full how to start instructions including what to buy and where to get it?
I am confused. When you said you liked it I had assumed you experienced it with a device. Did you only just watch it?
If you have not already, you can join the Discord server in my signature to join conversations about getting started.
smutreader

Post by smutreader »

I just watched it, is all. I've used a handy off and on. Those are fun. I'm always down to try something new.
Rillo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Rillo »

smutreader wrote: ↑Tue Nov 15, 2022 3:41 am I just watched it, is all. I've used a handy off and on. Those are fun. I'm always down to try something new.
Awesome! That works too! I guess I should never assume. :lol:
fragrantEmulsion
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by fragrantEmulsion »

Rillo wrote: ↑Tue Nov 15, 2022 3:24 am
  • Sounds like you went pretty hard if you were feeling that way afterwards.
What components did you get?
I will make a list when I get back home, I am traveling at the moment.

And I did go pretty hard, perhaps I turned the amplifier knob up too high. It felt like the floor of no sensation was too close to the ceiling of too much sensation/pain. My monkey brain was like "more power, harder."
smutreader wrote: ↑Tue Nov 15, 2022 3:30 am I'm very interested in trying estimming but have no idea where to start. Is there a post somewhere on milovana that contains a full how to start instructions including what to buy and where to get it?
viewtopic.php?t=23322

This is where I started, but it seems like getting those exact components is impossible now. I just found approximations on Amazon (US based) and stuff at the hardware store. I started with raw copper and then ordered some conductive rubber loops from a guy on ebay.
senorgif2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by senorgif2 »

fragrantEmulsion wrote: ↑Tue Nov 15, 2022 2:57 am I literally just cobbled together a midistim and the universe rewards me with this encounter.

your electrode wiring is fine. Most of your other symptoms sound like you have it turned it up too much. If its clenching your abs that's too much power IMO. I prefer to keep it as low as possible while still being pleasurable, but that also means ill end up turning it up at some point or more than once. If you start off too high, its kind of hard to turn it back down, because de-sensitivity sets in. that ghosting feeling after you are done is pretty normal. I would inquire to what material you are using to interface to your body. The peeing feeling is because you are stimming your prostate. I'd also caution against stimming too often, the skin gets worn out especially at higher power levels, you have to give it time to recover.