Return, Favor to Ask, and My Plans

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
fenway
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Return, Favor to Ask, and My Plans

Post by fenway »

Hey everybody, long time, no see. I've missed writing teases and interacting with people on this site. Compounding this, is the outpour of messages I had received over the last several months to come back and produce more teases. I even received a few requests for what to produce with offers of financial support similar to patreon.

Normally I don't solicit things, but with recent events, combined with looming tuition costs for my university semester, I thought I would try something here.

Firstly, I'm editing and combing through all of my previous teases to make them more cohesive with each other, with the goal of returning all of my teases back to the public pages.

Secondly, I'm looking at producing more material for publication on the website.

Thirdly, I'm wanting to branch out and take requests/ideas from you on what fetishes, types of play, models, games you'd like to see more content for. Ideally, if I am able, I would produce teases to fit these requests to the best of my ability in consultation with whoever suggested it.

Maybe this is all a terrible idea. Either way, let me know!
Last edited by fenway on Sun Dec 04, 2022 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you enjoy my work and would like to see more, consider supporting me on Patreon or leaving me a tip on Ko-fi! :-)

My published teases on Milovana!

Can't wob the Kob :-D
tsyogini
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Re: Return, Favor to Ask, and My Plans

Post by tsyogini »

Oh my goodness, the prospect of you and your work making a comeback here is just....well fireworks. So warm welcome back hugs all you can eat!
FrozenWolf
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): None
Sub/Slave(s): None

Post by FrozenWolf »

Great to have you back fenway!
fenway wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 3:08 pm Firstly, I'm editing and combing through all of my previous teases to make them more cohesive with each other, with the goal of returning all of my teases back to the public pages.
I can offer help with proofreading any updates if you like, although your grammar and spelling already tend to be exemplary.
fenway wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 3:08 pm Thirdly, I'm wanting to branch out and take requests/ideas from you on what fetishes, types of play, models, games you'd like to see more content for. Ideally, if I am able, I would produce teases to fit these requests to the best of my ability in consultation with whoever suggested it.
That sounds like a great idea. What do you think would be the best way to gather the information? Polls can be a bit limited based on the need to list the upfront topics which may not include all the subjects of interest. Posts from users can be very explanatory but a mind-numbing slog to trawl through.

-FW
fenway
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by fenway »

Heya!

In terms of updating things, I'm not talking about spelling and grammar, more cohesion so that all my teases happen in the same sort of universe. Although, there are spelling and grammar errors abound and if I miss any, it's always great to have someone let me know when one slips through the cracks.

I'm thinking I'll do polls for certain suggestions and forums for others. For instance, fetishes are usually easier to poll because there are fewer broad fetish categories than there are models to potentially use. So I'm thinking a poll for fetishes and forum for model suggestions. Also, I believe users can comment on poll posts?

I have a lot to look into.
If you enjoy my work and would like to see more, consider supporting me on Patreon or leaving me a tip on Ko-fi! :-)

PlayfulGuy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): No domme
Sub/Slave(s): No sub

Post by PlayfulGuy »

It's great to hear that you're coming back, and looking to expand.
I'm looking forward to it.

PG
thongs911
Explorer
Explorer

Post by thongs911 »

I just saw this even though I am a month late.

WELCOME BACK!

Back when you were publishing teases, I literally got excited every day when I saw a new tease every day. Even if some didn't like it, I loved waking up to a new tease. I was really disappointed when they were pulled, because they were excellent replayed as well.

I look forward more of your work in the future.
edgingandcbt
Explorer
Explorer

Post by edgingandcbt »

Welcome back. Looking forward to your great teases. We missed you.
fenway
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by fenway »

First one is coming out soon.