Goddess of the Edge

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Tapopip
Explorer
Explorer

Goddess of the Edge

Post by Tapopip »

Hi guys,

So, I've made this new tease called Goddess of the Edge. I made it for me because I want the ultimate edging tease there is, with everything I really like (regarding edging and stroking) and nothing I dislike.

yes, I took inspiration from Schefflera for the models. But not for the story because I'm simply unable to tell an interesting story, while he's very good at it :-D

I made it to be extremely difficult and long, so I can enjoy it during a whole day if I take long breaks. Through debug only, it takes 3 hours to complete.

I couldn't test it yet because I need my GF to not be at home, so I'll do that in a few weeks.

Meanwhile, I hope you guys enjoy it, hopefully it's not impossible to complete.

EDIT: I've tweaked (nerfed) a few things:
- first session with Airi: edges have been shortened from 15 to 10 seconds
- second session with Airi: you can now choose for an easier session if you want
- extra content: shortened by 1 minute

EDIT2: Added an easy mode, which will cut in half the duration of all the edge holding. It makes the tease 1 hour shorter. Extra content is not available in this mode
Last edited by Tapopip on Sun Oct 02, 2022 3:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Goddess of the Edge

Post by avatarbr »

That looks a great tease. Thanks for creating.

Looks like you got inspiration from Schefflera style too (this have some vibes from the old 'Edge slave training' tease).

Just one thing if possible,would be a good idea to make a save point after each encounter. Not everyone will let the tease open to keep playing all day long. I messed at the 3nd encounter :lol: ( I downloaded for guide me and made some jumps there for that case)
Tapopip
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tapopip »

avatarbr wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 5:57 am Just one thing if possible,would be a good idea to make a save point after each encounter. Not everyone will let the tease open to keep playing all day long. I messed at the 3nd encounter :lol: ( I downloaded for guide me and made some jumps there for that case)
Yeah I get your point. It's not really in the spirit of the tease to have save points, but I might end up doing it anyway.

Thanks for feeback.
Tapopip
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tapopip »

I've added chapter selection
wankerboyy
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): Miss Linda
Sub/Slave(s): ~possibly~

Post by wankerboyy »

When i did your tease...the feeling is like...please give me more and waiting for your 2nd tease!
But at the same time feeling....NOOOOO...i cant take it anymore...
Its crazy desperate after few chapters!! 🤢
merxx_
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by merxx_ »

Great tease!
As for me it was extremely hard, so I separated it to 3 days. In this way I enjoyed the tease so much, now its one of my favorites. Girls are hot! :-)

I'm thinking to replay it in the future by doing it 1 session per day, that must be fun!
By the way thank you for nice tease and your hard work!
kksavas
Explorer
Explorer

Post by kksavas »

what a great tease!

hope you have the energy to make a successor tease. want to edge for Mure 3 hours + ^^

second try failed after 2h hours :\'-( but all that damn talking about edging makes me crazy ^^ not to know for how long
ahhh addicted :w00t: after time you have so much control on the edge its amazing ^^ and frustrating but overall you want more and more and more ......... :whistle:

cant wait ;D try to continuou the tease for myself ;D

schefflera0101
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by schefflera0101 »

Thank you very much for this awesome tease, Tapopip.

I love the models and the way they tease us. I also love how the difficulty gets harder and harder. I was about to give up or take a break, but then I thought "no! An edge slave doesn't have the option to give up".
From round to round it gets more interesting and you literally lose yourself in the role of a slave.
avatarbr wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 5:57 am Looks like you got inspiration from Schefflera style too (this have some vibes from the old 'Edge slave training' tease).
With one difference: this one is way fucking harder! :whistle:

Spoiler: show
I found the long edges towards the end very good and fitting. But would have liked to see more changing images or text during. For my teases I always take a maximum of 20-30sec per image. It's all about attention / motivation here. Nevertheless, it wasn't too long and I held out :)
Very long and very challenging tease - I love it!
Thanks for this experience. I hope to see more from you.

:love:
Try out my teases:
:love: Have fun! :love:

Older tease:
Edge slave training
putazorra
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by putazorra »

Hi,

Excellent and hard edging tease.
Would it be possible to post names of models? they are hot.

Thanks
Tapopip
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tapopip »

schefflera0101 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:28 pm
Spoiler: show
I found the long edges towards the end very good and fitting. But would have liked to see more changing images or text during. For my teases I always take a maximum of 20-30sec per image. It's all about attention / motivation here. Nevertheless, it wasn't too long and I held out :)
Thanks a lot, I appreciate it a lot. Truth be told, I also like when images change often. I tried to bypass the boredom of watching the timer for a while by adding timed storytelling, but the truth is that I often completely improvise the tease based on the image galleries that I have, and what you see is around 90% of a gallery so I can't make th images change much more. I guess a solution would be to have more shorter chapters.
Tapopip
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tapopip »

kksavas wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 5:50 am Image
Ah ah ah sometimes I wonder if I should do a continuation with this morning routine, but unfortunately I don't have more galleries of her.
Tapopip
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tapopip »

putazorra wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:38 pm Would it be possible to post names of models? they are hot.
Thank you for your feedback.

I don't know the name of the models. I took the galleries from https://www.v2ph.com/?hl=en and the name I gave them is taken from the gallery name (except for rainbow which I made up). Just look for the tag "goddess" and you should be able to find them.
SissyChris76
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by SissyChris76 »

Love it! Thank you for sharing!
QualifiedHuman9192
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by QualifiedHuman9192 »

Great tease! This was my tease of the month.
*EdgeGuy*
Explorer
Explorer

Post by *EdgeGuy* »

Amazing tease, and I like the option of an easy mode and normal. But... would it be possible to have a hard mode as well?