Advice for male toys?

This is the place for all suggestions, releases and feedback regarding Milovana Hardware efforts.
Yuuteru
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Advice for male toys?

Post by Yuuteru »

Hello,

I've gone for lovense toys in the past:
- Max 2 (which recently died on me, and was a pain to clean anyway),
- Diamo (which I find little interest in, it barely helps and is a pain to put on)
Also have some anal plugs, although here I'm looking for penis stimulation.

And now, having thrown away the Max 2, I was wondering what to buy next.
I want it to feel good (obviously), and be able to be controlled remotely.
Syncing to videos is a plus (for Cock Hero, even if you need third party tools and extra setup) but not required.

There's a few options out there but I have no idea which to go for.
Price isn't an issue here as long as the toy is durable and lasts me a few years.

A variety of opinions is appreciated here, as I'm sure different people like different toys best.
Thank you in advance :love:
zenlover
Chief Betatester
Chief Betatester
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Advice for male toys?

Post by zenlover »

We’ve enjoyed all of the toys we’ve purchased from LELO.com. For me, Loki Wave. For her, Sona 2
KINKY FACT: I'm more of a tease and delay guy than tease & deny... prolong pleasure, but don't deny it! I submit to others on cam shows once a week or so. Contact me to be notified.
Roblsforbobls
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Asexual

Post by Roblsforbobls »

I have a basic vibrating prostate massager with a perineum vibrator. It looks like the exact one I got was discontinued (I got it four years ago at this point), but here's another similar one by the same company, Utimi.
I actually only use this one for penis stimulation. It was too big for me to use it as intended :whistle: I hold the longer end to my shaft with the perineum part curling down around my balls, and it works fairly well. A bit unconventional, but this has been my experience haha I've never tried any other types like penetrative style toys
trelyy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by trelyy »

Roblsforbobls wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 7:52 am I have a basic vibrating prostate massager with a perineum vibrator. It looks like the exact one I got was discontinued (I got it four years ago at this point), but here's another similar one by the same company, Utimi.
I actually only use this one for penis stimulation. It was too big for me to use it as intended :whistle: I hold the longer end to my shaft with the perineum part curling down around my balls, and it works fairly well. A bit unconventional, but this has been my experience haha I've never tried any other types like penetrative style toys
They sell really good toys :-)
Roblsforbobls
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Roblsforbobls »

trelyy wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 5:41 am They sell really good toys :-)
I'm not sure what the deal is with their website, it looks like a lot of products are no longer being sold but you can still find some of them on Amazon. Just bizarre, I'm glad I got mine from them before it was discontinued!
mischeif777
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: None of the above
Dom/me(s): not owned

Post by mischeif777 »

I havn't used good quality sex toys before but the ones I have used always seem loud and use vibration stimulation. Or are insanely big and bulky.
Have been using the cell mate 2 chastity device, there is a rumor that no chastity device is ever secure.
This one seems to be secure, somehow the design makes it easy to get into and hard to get out off. Neat and tidy to wear. It has estim on the end which I really like. Would be a pretty good sex toy, every thing is there.
But Just like every sex toy it has no quality. This one though the Design is good and the concept is good. But QuiI the controlling app is extremely ordinary.
Needs to be linked up to a proper app

So bloody close to having a good sex toy, can't get the quality and how dangerous is it having estim in a chasity device ?

Which is probably why the quality isn't there ? Don't know. I bet if the quality was there people would line up to buy them ?

If vibration is power consuming and noisy is the future wearable of sex toys estim or something different ? Been loving my aftershockz bone conducting headphones ?
wellrested
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by wellrested »

I was similarly disappointed with the diamo its good as a mild tease, but not more. Add in the "only wear for 30 minutes" warning, and the pain of taking it on/off and it doesn't get much use. However I kept hearing good things about the lush so I gave the company another chance and got a Gush.

With the gush I find the vibrator placement is much better than with the diamo (it sits near either at the head or base of your shaft). Its also super easy to put on. Xtoys is what I use to control it and I've had moderate luck with syncing a video to a funscript, but really enjoyed some of the randomness that the "Torturous Surprises" tease gives me.