[FEEDBACK] Trials of the Succubi v2.4th

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---

Who do you want to see more of?

Nikki
7%
Kylie
19%
Anissa
13%
Nicole
7%
Christie
4%
Megan
9%
Alina
9%
Lily
10%
Gabbie
14%
Sirena
8%

Total votes: 541

indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [FEEDBACK] Trials of the Succubi v2.4th

Post by indyc »

Jihuz wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 2:33 pm Some posts in this Topic talk about a "Soul Secret". Is there any chance you could share it with me?
You caught me at the perfect time, I'll PM it now.
Mononolike
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Mononolike »

Like many others here, I made an account just to thank you for making this masterpiece! I've played through so many times now and find myself always coming back. I have found a lot of content already but I can't seem to ever get very far with Sirena. Some tips on how to find her endings would be greatly appreciated!

I would also love to get access to the succubeta and the secret code for more soul as well. I think it would make searching for new content a bit easier.

As far as feedback goes, I agree with some of the others that a hint system would be great. Something only accessible after finishing the game that gives people clues on how to get other endings (optional of course) so we don't have to guess. I only say this because after playing so many times, there are runs where you uncover nothing new and you're not sure what you're doing wrong. Also, I may be in the minority here, but I enjoy the more vanilla stuff, so selfishly I'd like to see more Succubi like Kylie (but I understand others may want more variety). Overall though, this is by far my favourite piece of content on this site and it would be a shame to see it come to an end. Keep up the great work!
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

Mononolike wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 7:58 pm As far as feedback goes, I agree with some of the others that a hint system would be great. Something only accessible after finishing the game that gives people clues on how to get other endings (optional of course) so we don't have to guess. I only say this because after playing so many times, there are runs where you uncover nothing new and you're not sure what you're doing wrong. Also, I may be in the minority here, but I enjoy the more vanilla stuff, so selfishly I'd like to see more Succubi like Kylie (but I understand others may want more variety). Overall though, this is by far my favourite piece of content on this site and it would be a shame to see it come to an end. Keep up the great work!
Thank you for making an account for me, I'm honored!

A hint something is something I have planned and really need but haven't tried to tackle quite yet. I have an idea of how I will accomplish it and hopefully that will help everyone in the next version. Sent a PM with beta link as well as secret soul code. Thanks again!
Soyfox
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Soyfox »

Hello,
I just made a account to thank you...
I'm a great fan of your game, i played it many times
already(actually at 47%) and i love it.

Please, i'd like more content for Anissa, she is my favorite. :-D
Can you send me secret/cheat code, and hints ?
Thank you !
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

Soyfox wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 10:18 pm Hello,
I just made a account to thank you...
I'm a great fan of your game, i played it many times
already(actually at 47%) and i love it.

Please, i'd like more content for Anissa, she is my favorite. :-D
Can you send me secret/cheat code, and hints ?
Thank you !
Well thank you for making an account just to thank me!

I am adding more content for Anissa but it won't be as much as some of the others that people have been clamoring for more. I'll send you a code now in PM.
gfggty
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by gfggty »

At the risk of sounding repetitive, I'd also like to say you've done a fantastic job with the depth and replayability of this tease - it really is one of the very best. I'm at 43 of 61 endings now and I still enjoy playing. If you have any tips on some of the harder to find ones, that would be great - at this stage it's hard to keep track of which paths I've followed and which are new!
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

gfggty wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:33 pm At the risk of sounding repetitive, I'd also like to say you've done a fantastic job with the depth and replayability of this tease - it really is one of the very best. I'm at 43 of 61 endings now and I still enjoy playing. If you have any tips on some of the harder to find ones, that would be great - at this stage it's hard to keep track of which paths I've followed and which are new!
People complimenting me is my favorite form of repetition haha. I sent a PM with a few starting hints. I expect 3.0 to have about 80 endings so... good luck... (I'm working on a hint system)

Thanks for the first post!
Alectra_play
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by Alectra_play »

Hi long time lurker of this website and really big fan of your game.

So far I've achieved this:
Spoiler: show
You've completed 43 of 61 possible endings.

Of those, you've completed 4 of Anissa's 6, 12 of Caprice's 14, 8 of Gabbie's 10, Fiancé's, Karma's, 1 of Kylie's 4, Lily's, 3 of Lana's 4, 1 of Nikki's 3, 1 of Nicole's 3, Alina's, 5 of Quinton's 8, 1 of Sirena's 3 and 3 of Christie's 6 endings.
I cannot for the live of me reach Sirena endings, lol what a trend by the way. Some hints would be apprecciated. And it would be possible I think it would be cool to introduce some kind of gender bender/feminization path via mind visions or something like that.

Moar latex too :lol: :lol:

My fav character is Gabbie btw.
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

Alectra_play wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 7:36 pm Hi long time lurker of this website and really big fan of your game.

So far I've achieved this:
You've completed 43 of 61 possible endings.

Of those, you've completed 4 of Anissa's 6, 12 of Caprice's 14, 8 of Gabbie's 10, Fiancé's, Karma's, 1 of Kylie's 4, Lily's, 3 of Lana's 4, 1 of Nikki's 3, 1 of Nicole's 3, Alina's, 5 of Quinton's 8, 1 of Sirena's 3 and 3 of Christie's 6 endings.
I cannot for the live of me reach Sirena endings, lol what a trend by the way. Some hints would be apprecciated. And it would be possible I think it would be cool to introduce some kind of gender bender/feminization path via mind visions or something like that.

Moar latex too :lol: :lol:

My fav character is Gabbie btw.
Thanks for coming out of lurking to let me know. It turns out that the Sirena issue so many are having was a bug I discovered that makes those scenes super hard to access. I have fixed that for the next version and am fixing it for the currently published one but created a custom link for those who need it in the meantime.

The link for anyone who needs it:
https://milovana.com/webteases/showteas ... &page=ant8
Funny you should mention both Sirena and gender bender because at one time her character concept was going to be that she was the female version of you but I scrapped that idea. I'll think about how I could still include something like that but chances of it happening are pretty low because it would have to be a completely isolated path due to not working with hardly any current scenes.

As far as latex - I will admit it is light on latex but I am also fairly restricted in the photoshoots I find (beyond that terrible space constraints). If you find one you want me to include shoot it my way and I can see what I can do.
makovoc
Explorer
Explorer

Post by makovoc »

Wanted to thank you for you work, amazingly done!

There are some questions considering the endings though:
I got 3 out of 4 Lana ending, well those 3 were here usual "bad" endings where you choose between 3 options at the end determining your fate, but I was wondering what is the 4th ending? Could you give me a hint?
Also I see Anissa has 6 different endings but I received only 1 (the basic one where she dominates me in the Afterworld), how do I approach others?
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

makovoc wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:36 pm Wanted to thank you for you work, amazingly done!

I got 3 out of 4 Lana ending, well those 3 were here usual "bad" endings where you choose between 3 options at the end determining your fate, but I was wondering what is the 4th ending? Could you give me a hint?
Also I see Anissa has 6 different endings but I received only 1 (the basic one where she dominates me in the Afterworld), how do I approach others?
I appreciate it!

For Lana's 4th ending:
Cum in her and there is a 50% chance of something happening
For Anissa's other endings:
Many of them happen when you have high affection with her and reach the end of the game you have a few options with bonus choices depending on how much you did cbt and what your foot and ass addictions are.
Her last ending is only found on the male fiancé route.
makovoc
Explorer
Explorer

Post by makovoc »

indyc wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 11:23 pm
makovoc wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:36 pm Wanted to thank you for you work, amazingly done!

I appreciate it!
Thanks a lot!
Also would like an idea of an advanced but not very big chastity route with
Anissa or Lana for instance, since it's common for them
Waldemar
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Waldemar »

Hey indyc, I have to say, this webtease has to be the best one on this site and I have been playing a lot since it's first release and I love all the content you added since the first released version. I would love to get my hands on that secret souls code, I hate saying no to those girls, even though that is kind of the point of it all :lol:
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

Waldemar wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 9:53 am Hey indyc, I have to say, this webtease has to be the best one on this site and I have been playing a lot since it's first release and I love all the content you added since the first released version. I would love to get my hands on that secret souls code, I hate saying no to those girls, even though that is kind of the point of it all :lol:
Hmm, it turns out that a second person just posted a cheat version without asking so I have asked them to remove that as well. I will PM you so you can get your hands on that code at once. I'm working hard to continuously improve it, thanks!
DetectiveDT
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by DetectiveDT »

Any news on the release date for the next update?