FB: The Estim Tower

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Jeledrick
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Never had one.
Sub/Slave(s): Not at the moment and honestly not looking for one for the time being.

Re: FB: The Estim Tower

Post by Jeledrick »

lolol2 wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:43 pm Check this out, there was a special version for the 2B but the download link seems offline.
Maybe anyone has them downloaded and can reupload.

viewtopic.php?p=288055#p288055

Edit:
I found this in my MEGA folder... not 100% sure if this is the package but filename seems like this.
So try with caution

https://mega.nz/file/MZ1jRQoK#6v-J4cD4T ... 3trxYIz8ZM

Edit2:
The louder pain files are just the same files, only in louder, no changes made.
The file size is maybe bigger because different bitrates.
Thank you very much for your assistance, lolol2 - especially since you have been off the development of this beauty for so very long.

Downloaded the new sound data from mega and put it in - it is 330 instead of 375 files. Easily explained, only 45 instead of 90 pain files. But that can be helped. I will try however long this works without crashing and once it does, I will just fill the gaps with doubles of the pain files I have. There are the "x" files, the "xh" ones are missing, so that can be helped. Since they are all pain files I guess they will work, even if not in sync with the narration. I listened in on the original ones, they are considerably different files but I guess I will just see how this plays out.

If anyone is willing to put up his complete 2b sound set, that would of course be very much appreciated.

If I am again missing something - please correct me!
There is no such thing as unnecessary or too much knowledge - there is only the lack of knowledge when and how you might be able to employ it.
Jeledrick
Explorer
Explorer
Sub/Slave(s): Not at the moment and honestly not looking for one for the time being.

Post by Jeledrick »

edger477 wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:55 pm
You seem to have done everything right. Only remaining "crucial" part is to properly calibrate 2B. For teases that have device calibration before connecting electrodes, you need to increase volume on your sound card until the bars on 2B are almost full (when on device calibration signal before connecting electrodes). If you increase it over that, you will reduce difference between normal and pain signals. If you reduce it so that bars on 2B are not full then difference between normal and pain signals will be greater (pain will be stronger).

As this tease does not have device calibration step where signal on max strength (basically pain signal) is playing, if you set volume during calibration to the full bar on 2B, then whatever output you set on A/B channels of 2B - that is the maximum you get. For this tease, you could go to test pain files, and then when it plays default ones, set sound card volume so that bars on 2B display are close to full... then go to normal calibration, set the 2B knobs to pleasurable level, and go back to test pain to see if it is bearable and "painful".

You could repeat this with the 2B files lolol2 posted above, I just imported that to my mega, I will do the same when I am back home.
Thank you so much for all the help, edger477

The insights on how the calibration works out on the 2B is very appreciated, I wasn't aware of that. Having been estimming for a long time, my recent experience with sound sources is limited as I learn every day anew. And while the e-stim systems devices seem to be the best available to me, they pose some challenge handling them.
There is no such thing as unnecessary or too much knowledge - there is only the lack of knowledge when and how you might be able to employ it.
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by edger477 »

Jeledrick wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 6:24 pm There are the "x" files, the "xh" ones are missing
This tease has "normal" and "alternate" pain files... and it says to use "normal" ones, so when you copy over the files, I would assume 45 "alternate" pain files remain as they were... Just use normal pain files and ignore the difference :)
lolol2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lolol2 »

edger477 wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:55 pm As this tease does not have device calibration step where signal on max strength (basically pain signal) is playing, if you set volume during calibration to the full bar on 2B, then whatever output you set on A/B channels of 2B - that is the maximum you get.
DAMN!
Thanks, now I finally understand why other teases have this 100% volume file playing while calibration.
I didn't know that is is for calibrate the 2B device. :-)

edger477 wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 6:34 pm This tease has "normal" and "alternate" pain files... and it says to use "normal" ones, so when you copy over the files, I would assume 45 "alternate" pain files remain as they were... Just use normal pain files and ignore the difference :)
Exactly.
Don't use the alternative pain files when you replaced the 2B version and want that the tease use them.
You can just let the xh files in the folder or delete them, they will only be used when you pic the alternate stuff in the settings.
My creations:
Spoiler: show

[Tutorial] Building your own DIY E-Stim Stereo Device

Videos:
06/2020 - Estim Sync Hero Vol. 01

Teases:
04/2020 - Estim Mansion under Quarantine
12/2019 - Estim Challenge
12/2018 - Estim Distraction
03/2018 - The Estim Tower - Endless Mode
01/2018 - The Estim Tower
05/2017 - The Estim Mansion
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by edger477 »

lolol2 wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 7:03 pm
I didn't know that is is for calibrate the 2B device. :-)
The 2B has input indicator (like VU meter) that shows input level (not sure if you have 2b?). If you set pc volume to max 2B on calibration, then practically no signal can make output stronger than that. That is why they first say "don't connect electrodes, adjust your device level" - you can have electrodes connected but output knobs at 0.

For this tease it is easy to use pain test to calibrate PC volume level for 2b, but you need to know the above.

Also, the "pain boost" setting (+3/6/9) can be used to fix many problems with pain files, as long as pain is not based around low frequency signals - almost any will work with 2b if pain is simply louder signal than tease.
If tease uses signals that are mostly on same base frequency and uses volume modulation for pain, then same files should work fine on 2B, as long as there is step with max volume of any file before calibration.
Also, with "pain boost" setting, they actually decrease the volume of tease files, and leave the pain the same - that is why you have to recalibrate after changing this setting because on calibration you change output levels on 2b knobs, so if files are quieter, you increase 2b levels, then pain (which remained the same) will be stronger.
Jeledrick
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Jeledrick »

edger477 wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 7:28 pm Also, the "pain boost" setting (+3/6/9) can be used to fix many problems with pain files, as long as pain is not based around low frequency signals - almost any will work with 2b if pain is simply louder signal than tease.
Sorry to interfere again, at this point at a loss once more. It is like I am a child listening in on adults. You are not referring to estim tower, or am I wrong there?

If so - how does one access the "pain boost" settings? Is it something in the .xml codes? If so, I could not find it.
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by edger477 »

Jeledrick wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:58 pm Sorry to interfere again, at this point at a loss once more. It is like I am a child listening in on adults. You are not referring to estim tower, or am I wrong there?

If so - how does one access the "pain boost" settings? Is it something in the .xml codes? If so, I could not find it.
No, sorry, you are correct, I was referring to teases that have 'pain boost' setting - how they do it and why they say you have to recalibrate after changing the setting.

In estim tower (this tease, guide version) you have to tune PC volume at the pain test page, and maybe also test the pain signal/strength by tuning the channel volumes on 2b to be almost painful. Then when you go back to calibration page you only tune knobs on 2b (don't touch PC volume) and note if you have to turn it up too much (if yes then pain might be too painful so be ready :lol: ).

The "pain boost" with this tease is basically done by replacing the pain files with "boosted" or "2b" versions.
Electro
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Electro »

For what it's worth, there is a GuideMe version of Estim Tower, it used the volume control function of GuideMe that the older versions and Nyx/FlashTease didn't support and it has a pain volume increase function and also raises the volume for the both tease and pain equally as you climb the floors(or with each girl if using endless).

It's called Estim Tower Dungeon Mode, go back a few pages in this forum thread to September 20 2018. I always found the pain files(even the ones from the louder version folder) to feel a little weaker than anticipated with my electrode configuration because I don't put common on head and instead put it at the base of the shaft, forward of the balls with the top half of the electrode insulated(if using conductive loops). The pain boost with one or two clicks of the more button works well for me. I did however open the xml file in Notepad++ and changed all of the floor to floor volume increases to a lower value because I usually start the volume a little high in the first place. If I remember right, I changed all of the floor to floor changes from 5 percent to 2 percent. It takes a little bit of work with the Ctrl+F find function to find them all, but searching for level I think is the keyword and you can see what's happening inside the tease.

You could use this with the 2B if you wanted to, but calibration would be different, you would need to set the computer volume slightly lower when calibrating a 2B(or perhaps use the more button a few extra times to boost the level to where it will end up and then calibrate to that and then reset the tease). Also you would need to be sure the 2B files are swapped in if the 2B is your device instead of a DIY Stereostim, BTstim or similar.
Robohac
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Robohac »

Electro wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 12:28 am For what it's worth, there is a GuideMe version of Estim Tower, it used the volume control function of GuideMe that the older versions and Nyx/FlashTease didn't support and it has a pain volume increase function and also raises the volume for the both tease and pain equally as you climb the floors(or with each girl if using endless).

It's called Estim Tower Dungeon Mode, go back a few pages in this forum thread to September 20 2018. I always found the pain files(even the ones from the louder version folder) to feel a little weaker than anticipated with my electrode configuration because I don't put common on head and instead put it at the base of the shaft, forward of the balls with the top half of the electrode insulated(if using conductive loops). The pain boost with one or two clicks of the more button works well for me. I did however open the xml file in Notepad++ and changed all of the floor to floor volume increases to a lower value because I usually start the volume a little high in the first place. If I remember right, I changed all of the floor to floor changes from 5 percent to 2 percent. It takes a little bit of work with the Ctrl+F find function to find them all, but searching for level I think is the keyword and you can see what's happening inside the tease.

You could use this with the 2B if you wanted to, but calibration would be different, you would need to set the computer volume slightly lower when calibrating a 2B(or perhaps use the more button a few extra times to boost the level to where it will end up and then calibrate to that and then reset the tease). Also you would need to be sure the 2B files are swapped in if the 2B is your device instead of a DIY Stereostim, BTstim or similar.
Sadly the download for Dungeon mode doesnt seem to be availuable anymore. Does anybody have a copy?
sbdx
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sbdx »

Robohac wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:24 pm Sadly the download for Dungeon mode doesnt seem to be availuable anymore. Does anybody have a copy?
See if this works:
https://mega.nz/file/rLR2iTKD#1usv9drUP ... PcAo75d5as

The original post for reference:
viewtopic.php?p=253732&hilit=dungeon#p253732
Gurgl
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Gurgl »

Electro wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 12:28 am I always found the pain files(even the ones from the louder version folder) to feel a little weaker than anticipated with my electrode configuration because I don't put common on head and instead put it at the base of the shaft, forward of the balls with the top half of the electrode insulated(if using conductive loops).
That was an interesting statement Electro! Because I have basically the same setup, and I constantly complain on all teases to have to low pain volume! There is often the statement in teases that there is no intended/preferred electrode setup, and a lot of general threads about placement result in the same outcome, do what feels best for you. But what you are saying here is that there actually IS a right and wrong placement, where "right" is to place common on the head, in order to experience pain as intended. Interesting indeed...
Electro
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Electro »

It will be more intense with the common on the head and I found that the sensations can be different. I prefer to not use the common on the head because there is a deeper thuddy feel with pulses in the right channel and more accurate(feeling) positional sensation with the common at the base forward of the balls with the top half insulated. I also find that it evens out some video compilations and teases that I come across where the files are put together with different authors where some files might have phase-identical audio which feels strong at the common and if that's at the head suddenly it feels like someone cranked the volume when the next person using a different configuration won't feel the same thing. Similar with using a configuration with a common for something where the electrodes were meant to be used with two separate channels instead of with a common electrode.

There are merits to different electrode configurations and one of them is the common on the head will make the pain files feel the way lolol2 felt when testing and calibrating volume with the files in this tease. Other teases have different electrode configurations that work well, for example the volume feels all over the place with PEP if I don't use the intended triphase configuration, or with Project Faraday because it was intended to be used with a two channel configuration and often there is silence on one channel and activity on another and if you calibrate to that, then when they are both active the volume will be more intense, but if you calibrate to make that comfortable, than the rest is too low.

opinion based on my personal experience: The reason why I don't like using common on the head for triphase is that the head gets desensitized quickly(at least for me it does) when I do that and then the pleasurable files lose their pleasure especially after a run through of a few pain sessions, even if I boost the volume a bit. With that said, I will wire up that way if playing Estim Tower or Estim Mansion if I want it to be a different experience.
Gurgl
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Gurgl »

Thank you for that elaboration Electro!

I played around with the configuration in the beginning (years ago), to be honest I now don't remember the different feelings exactly, but I somehow concluded my present setup was the most pleasurable, and I just stayed with it ever since. But I only tested different setups with stim (pleasure) signals, and only thereafter ran the full teases including pain sessions. So by that the effect the electrode placement have on the pain sensation was never part of the equation. Which I now realize might have been a mistake...

Lets see what I do with this new info. I'm quite happy with my setup for the other parts (just like you), I know exactly the different levels to use for different teases, for off-line teases I have modified the gain of some files to my taste. And not least, I'm a stubborn old dog that don't change and adopt easily! :lol:
andyupnaway
Explorer
Explorer

Post by andyupnaway »

NOOB here so please bear with me.

I just built a stereo stim box (thanks to these forums) and would like to try my first tease but real learning curve here. The Estim Tower keeps popping up so must be a good one? Initially unsuccessful because I don't have Adobe Flash Player.but kept reading and finally understand I need to download (I think) a GuideMe app.

Would someone post a link for a safe site to download the GuideMe app to run on Windows?

Also, would appreciate any tips on how best to configure/setup for the experience. PM's are fine if you prefer not to clog up this thread.

Thanks!
aelskling
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by aelskling »

andyupnaway wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:55 pm NOOB here so please bear with me.

I just built a stereo stim box (thanks to these forums) and would like to try my first tease but real learning curve here. The Estim Tower keeps popping up so must be a good one? Initially unsuccessful because I don't have Adobe Flash Player.but kept reading and finally understand I need to download (I think) a GuideMe app.

Would someone post a link for a safe site to download the GuideMe app to run on Windows?

Also, would appreciate any tips on how best to configure/setup for the experience. PM's are fine if you prefer not to clog up this thread.

Thanks!
Easiest way ist to just play the online EOS version: https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=37050

No GuideMe needed for that.