[FEEDBACK] Cum from slow stroking or get denied

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Painiac
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

[FEEDBACK] Cum from slow stroking or get denied

Post by Painiac »

Hey!
I published my first tease! I worked for about a week on this and I'm hoping that all bugs are fixed and you guys like it!
Please leave some feedback and tell me about bugs etc.
hoopityhoopblah
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: [FEEDBACK] Cum from slow stroking or get denied

Post by hoopityhoopblah »

Love this idea, so simple but so much fun. What exactly do the different difficulties do? I clicked through all of them and 'hard' explained what it changed, but standard and easy didn't seem to have much difference even after playing them a bit.
Painiac
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Painiac »

It's a bit complicated, there are mainly 4 values strokingtime, pausetime, strokechance and slowdownchance. But youre right, the main difference from easy to standard is 15% more likely to stroke instead of pause. You can try the code "manual" and you get to choose your own settings.
baconir
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by baconir »

Excellent tease!
MichaelBae
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by MichaelBae »

One of my favorite teases by far! Something about "try to cum if you can" is so thrilling as opposed to the normal "try not to cum" type teases. Outstanding work and I look forward to the possibility of getting more teases made by you in the future! Thank you for your hard work! :love:
Painiac
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Painiac »

Thanks alot! I was thinking about creating another tease with other pictures, maybe themed again and maybe with a bit more story and interruptions on the way. What would you like? Do you have any ideas? And I thought about censoring the pussy pics.
amythx
Explorer
Explorer

Post by amythx »

Loved this one. I'm with @MichaelBae on the subject of Try to cum rather than Try not to. I also like the conditioning with pictures i.e. allowing to stroke with for example non-nude content and stopping when there is nudity.

I remember some app that was posted here years ago which had, as a core mechanic, allowing more stroking with heavier censorship. The creator valued being able to edge when seeing only a tiny part of the body.

I also liked the pictures mostly and the fact that the stroking speed doesn't change every 3 seconds. I approached this wonderful state where you try to make the most of every stroke because they come so infrequently. I didn't cum and had to lock myself up right after, great stuff.

Some minor polish could be done to the image selection. Some were lower resolution or poorly shot (too much flash, unnatural tones etc...). I couldn't make out what was the theme. If I may suggest the next one, I like swimsuits... haha.

Thanks again for a great tease.
MichaelBae
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by MichaelBae »

@Painiac I'm super excited to hear you're thinking about creating another tease! I may be wrong, but I believe the theme for this tease was thigh high socks or high legwear in general? I love the idea of adding some story and interruptions along the way. Also I wasn't sure if 30 BPM was the slowest allowed by the tease creating software or not? Maybe I'll regret saying this but at times 30 BPM seemed too fast :-P . I personally have a cuckolding fetish and would love that to be tied into a story if there is one. Trying to cum while being cuckolded and teased could be an intense idea but I get that may not be a kink for everyone. As for what you pointed out about censoring, I love that idea too! It would add to the incredible tease you're already torturing us with!

I also wanted to say that I appreciated the option for codes you've added. The ability to tweak the tease to your own liking even more was amazing. I don't know if that is something that is hard to implement but I don't see many creators do it and it adds a lot of replayability to a tease IMO.

@amythx I'm happy there are others out there who enjoy the "try to cum" type challenge! As I stated previously I think the theme was thigh high wear but I could be wrong. I'm not personally a huge fan of swimsuits but honestly anything is better than nothing because there aren't many teases out there like this one. I also had to lock myself up the first time I played this tease :blush: .
Painiac
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Painiac »

Thanks for the feedback, I feel the same about this type of tease (trying to cum with slow stroking instead of trying not to cum), at first I thought nobody but me would like this :D I used to do this kind of thing just with a random playlist of pictures on windows media player and a metronome on my second screen that I'd turn down everytime I see a pussy. Hearing your feedback and seeing the number of views and the rating makes me feel like I found my niche here :D I have alot of ideas and motivation to make another tease, I allready see too many mistakes and spaghetti in my first code :D

To the topic of themes: I'm not really that fan of cuckolding, but the idea of stroking slowly trying to cum while watching pics of "your girlfriend" getting a hard fuck is just really great, you could even make it so that you have to finish before she finishes :D. I will definitely keep that idea in my head and look for pictures that could work. For the next tease I decided to use higher quality pics, alot more pics so you don't see the same as often and I decided to forget the theme idea, you guys didnt even seem to notice :D (it was high socks/stockings). I can list you some ideas, your feedback was great until now, so please comment:

- Warm up with one edge before the real game starts
- Options to tune your timers and chances midway in the tease
- Including pictures of girls getting fucked/Cocks/shemale and having to do something different while these are up
- Censoring some images
- Changing to your non dominant hand for a few pictures
- Maybe some pain like squeezing your balls or putting nippleclamps on
amythx
Explorer
Explorer

Post by amythx »

Painiac wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 11:51 pm - Warm up with one edge before the real game starts
- Including pictures of girls getting fucked/Cocks/shemale and having to do something different while these are up
- Censoring some images
- I like the idea here that I don't get even close to edge during the tease.
- I like the denial so maybe chances to make cumming even less likely ^^
- I prefer girls only, but fucking is okay. Not really into the Conditioning for cock etc. type content.
- Like the idea of censorship. Again, maybe the speed could be in relation to the censorship (see only face = faster, see pussy = superslow)
- I like to play mobile so no to hand swap.
- Pain when seeing too much skin maybe? This and your other suggestions could be optional in the setup. People like so different things.

Thanks for a quick reply. Looking forward to moar content :w00t:
marriedsub00au
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by marriedsub00au »

I just absolutely love this tease! My favourite so far! Did not have problem to cum on STANDARD, so am going to try HARD tonight...
marriedsub00au
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by marriedsub00au »

- Warm up with one edge before the real game starts
OPTIONAL
DON'T THINK SO - losers could use it in their benefit
SHOULD NEED TO BE PARAMETERS - not all of us are interested in shemales and/or cocks
- Censoring some images
YES
YES
YES
Alt31415
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Alt31415 »

I think I found a bug. When using manual settings the metronome stops after a certain length of time if there have been no stops then starts again after the next stop image. I guess the sound track has a limited time. Maybe it can be looped?