[Release] Cock Hero Spectrum by someone else

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

Alex69
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: [Release] Cock Hero Spectrum by someone else

Post by Alex69 »

Hey Screenplayer, wherever you are, if you are reading this, THANK YOU for this CH Spectrum.
It has a lot of personalty.

This is one of the most original themed CH I've played, and the music selection is pretty good. Some rounds are visually among the best I've seen.

It is a different Cock Hero, in some ways. If you like to play rough, you will enjoy it. You know, dear forum, I love softcore, but every now and then I like to play more hardcore things like this CH.

That said, I have to say it is way too long for me, and I didn't stroke during the bonus where it wasn't mandatory. Ideal duration for me is arround 35-40 minutes max, and that's when I came. This CH goes for one and a half hour, a bit too much for me.
wakel
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by wakel »

Hey Screenplayer,

I just beat this video tonight at my 3rd attempt. It was glorious.

I loved the music it fit the action well and was definitely to my taste. You did a great job of matching the action on the screen to the music intensity. I liked the beat sound and felt it had a sexy heaviness to it. The content you chose was excellent, very hot and I loved the main host girl and her sexy tongue...

I like that this video is very unique and has its own style. The great variety of cock hero videos is what makes them fun and fresh.

I only have two critiques. First was the beat meter the fast beats were sometimes hard to see because of the width of the individual "waves" moving towards the prism. So one "wave" might be two beats stuck together rather than one. I would suggest using thinner "waves". Other than that the beat meter looked very polished and sexy. The second was the second to last round with all the effects overlaying the action. I think it would be best for them to come and go and be a little more subtle so not to cover up the eye candy ;-)

Definitely one of my favorite cock heros ever. I look forward to any new ones you make. I only ask you take your time and make it the way YOU want it to be.
mcontrary
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mcontrary »

lustfulblizzard wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:04 pm
lustfulblizzard wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:00 pm Hi, fellow lust travelers.

I had a hard drive crash and lost many of my Cock Heros :-(

After lots of searching, I was able to find and download almost all of them again, in their HD original quality - except *this* one. Cock Hero Spectrum has completely vanished from the web in its original, high-definition form - I've searched everywhere, and all I can find is horrible 480p.

Help? Anyone?
Finally, I found it! https://hdsex.org/video/48558312

Whoever uploaded it used a weird name, not the original (hence why it wasn't easy to find) - but I recognised it instantly.

The content is in crystal clear 720p - and having searched quite a lot, I am pretty sure this is the last remaining place with an HD copy. Get it while it's still available (youtube-dl is your friend).
sux lustfulblizzard about the hard drive. I saw the one you linked above and noticed that the one I had was still 720p but had a higher bitrate if you care about that. I'm pretty sure the one I have was from the mega post in this thread:
Eriol wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:10 pm Raw and uncut link with superior quality by the author himself:
https://mega.nz/#F!OMlV0BQL!dr81EBQfCrd7nMgSNY25Tw

Thank you Screenplayer!
import and dl if interested
link
Spoiler: show
https://mega.nz/file/8W4whRaI
key
Spoiler: show
OqptAwNCVuaC3q80ja3mVuQou7xVwu3ELXqQZHUKBu4
petka11
Explorer
Explorer

Post by petka11 »

Corndogville
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Corndogville »

Warning: Has peeing and chicks holding their buttholes wide open. Yuck and no thanks.