Help Me Cum Please! v2 - All welcome, join any time or just post to tease us!

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
Mistypanda22
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Help Me Cum Please! v2 - All welcome, join any time or just post to tease us!

Post by Mistypanda22 »

lmind wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 8:51 pm
fb on an AMAZING set
Spoiler: show
quite a good set of images all around, especially for these two
the socks, the poses, the look, etc. all were great!

it was nice to use something else on hand too. while a shoelace isn't mutch.... it makes it impossibly hard to edge so mutch without cumming. after a while, just the added tightness of the string can make me cum!
and onto the "theme" for this set. using a single mode and running a marathon with it

as dr strange once said
sometimes, the simplest of things are the toughest to pass, and that is put to the test here for sure!
especially with all the outfits and poses the girls do, i edged a LOT more than i was expecting. normally, id edge for base stroking, for eye contact, clothes, legwear, and then for heels off the ground (which is basically every image! :w00t: ). this isnt taking into account anymore "scandalous" stuff. even for tame lower images, i would edge 3-6 times per image! which is a hell of a lot when you have over 240 of them :lol: :lol: the toughest to get to out of the sheer number of edges would have to be for the redhead here (i can't seem to find her name). once she started really playing.... hoh boy was there a lot
let's count them, shall we?
eye contact 1, base stroking1, tits 2, pussy 1, nude 2, spread 2, heels 2, ass 1, and finally touching pussy (hold all edges 10 seconds) doubles everything! That's 26 edges right there! and then we get to ones with breast playing, and its boosted to 30! there were well over 300 edges with just the second scene!
honestly, most of the nude ones were brutal and ended with 8-15 edge, not to mention the pussy play ones!
after all the girls had their fun with me and Elyza finished teasing me, i was pushing well past 1300 edges!

needless to say, this set was simple but intense, especially because of the tied balls :lol: . BUT!!!! i prevailed!
i was certainly mindless to an extent near the end, and the talk about letting me cum or not certainly almost pushed me over. i honestly had to backtrack and make sure that Kiera wasn't Malena! i was so out of it that this brunette looked like another one :lol: ! the initial confusion already solidified that i want able to cum yet AND the confirmation afterward just sealed my determination even more. i don't want to cum for Kiera.
it would be rude of my to disobey momma so early on in the month, especially with how much trouble i am giving her.

but regardless of which choice i chose, and finishing with 1343 edges under my belt,
...because next time we meet -- when Malena no longer owns your orgasm, and you're finally allowed to cum -- I'm going to make you double the number on that sign... :yes:
this quote scares me.
please help me cum v2
woooooooo! birthday on 2/18!
GoodGirl
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Help Me Cum Please! v2 - All welcome, join any time or just post to tease us!

Post by GoodGirl »

@Brian fb on fb:
I am very glad that you enjoyed the set for the most part. I was really worried that the build up and anticipation for it would leave you disappointed. I'm really sorry about the dildo sucking part. Cuckholding is something that I personally very much dislike so I was sort of challenging myself to write something like that in a way that someone who likes that stuff would like. I know there are multiple things that fall under the area of cucking or are kind of associated with it but just because you like one aspect of it doesn't mean you like them all. I tried to touch on as many different aspects of it but I also wasn't sure exactly which aspects of it you liked which is why I tried to only touch on them and not delve into them too deeply in case you didn't like that part of it. So I hope that didn't taint anything too much for you. If I had've done a set or two before to feel out some of your preferences a bit better it may've been better. Due to the length of writing a 3 day set it was all about trying to find different new ideas to explore to not keep it the same but just longer. That's where Leeroy came in and was a big help by not only filling up a good portion, but also helping me with a couple of ideas and pushing me to come up with things that were maybe more involved that you could do in this set that you couldn't really do in a normal set. Especially with Leeroy's part which I am ecstatic that you enjoyed, some of the stuff was a bit experimental and there was a definitely risk that you wouldn't like some of it but I know he especially really went for it and did a great job and was a good partner for this. The general idea behind it was I know you were expecting Liya so I thought, what if you spent most of the time with Caprice, would that make you change your allegiances for her or would you stick with Liya? Ultimately you went the way I expected even if I don't think Caprice is very happy about it. I was worried days 1 and 3 were too short and 2 was too loaded but I also wasn't entirely sure your limits if you could take 3 whole days of tasks and nothing but being played with, I didn't want you to bust early and ruin things. You've written 3 amazing sets for me so I'm just glad I was able to return the favour and not let you down. I know you didn't have time to play before, but are you open now to receiving normal sets because I've got an idea or 2 for you?
My Rules:
Base rules:
Will use these until I'm warmed up then it'll switch to edge slut mode. It will switch automatically once I’m TOLD to edge the first time in a set unless you state otherwise. Stacking rules still apply to every other mode
25 strokes per image clothed
50 strokes per image nude
1 edge for every 10/10 picture (stacks with all other rules)
1 edge for fishnet or garter with thigh highs or any lingerie that I find incredibly sexy (stacks with other rules)
5 ball slaps for high heels/femdom outfit
5 ball slaps for abs
Anybody on my list can be referred to as a mistress and they can add rules as you please except ruins so feel free to be creative and if I like it I will add it to my rules for that model.
Edge Slut Mode:
This will now be my default mode once I'm warmed up unless you state otherwise. I love being taken out to be played with, having my brains edged out and denied
1 edge for every picture (stacks with any other rules)
Ballbusting Mode:

10 hard ball slaps per picture (can be paired with other modes or can be used without touching my cock(default))
String can be used to tie up my balls if told to for hits but I don’t want to cum with them tied up
Ballcrusher mode: replace slaps with 20 seconds per image at whatever tightness you choose, default is hard. Cannot edge with it on, I can use precum to play with my head or not touch at all
Clothespins for my nipples or elsewhere can be used
Feminization Mode:
This mode is all about me being extremely subby and wanting to be treated like a girl. It can be used to make me wear a bra, panties, or sexy bodysuit, a collar, refer to my cock as “clitty”, suck on a dildo (bad dragon medium orochi), make me stroke on my knees, play with my nipples, tie me up with bondage rope, or eat any precum that comes out. There’s not really any set rules, it’s entirely up to the mistress to decide what they tell me to do. I like the idea of sucking a strap on or being forced to eat a girl out. I’m not really in a place where I can do anal stuff at the moment but have before and would like to again at some point. This mode can be paired with any other mode
Favourites:
Mila Azul: 1 hard punch per picture (stacks with other rules)
Emily Bloom: 1 edge per picture (stacks with other rules)
Gloria Sol: will simulate licking her pussy for 30 seconds if she shows a close up of it before doing my strokes/edges/ball slaps for the image
Aleksa Slusarchi
Nancy A
Rilee Marks
Malena Morgan
Killer Katrin
Dainty Wilder
Krystal Boyd
Little Caprice
Elena Generi
Lexi Belle
Piper Fawn
Ekaterina Chernysheva aka Katti Colour
Gillian Barnes
Veronica Radke
Addie Andrews
Sabrina Lynn
Aidra Fox
Naomi Swann
Anya Olsen
Bryci
Eva Elfie
Alisa Amore
Eva Lovia
Elle Alexandra
Melena Maria
Kendra Sunderland
Anastasia Morna
Niemira
Hailey Leigh
Hunter Leigh
Elle Tan
Katya Clover
Tori Black
Marta Gramova
Whitney Westgate – “The Destroyer” can punish or obliterate my balls how she sees fit
Carisha Maja
Liya Silver
General Idea:
I love being edged and denied. I may regret this but I want to be denied 80% of the time. I would like sets to either end in a full orgasm or denial. I like to feel like I’ve earned my orgasm with edges. I like games with a chance to cum. I like mind games and I want it to feel like everything I’m doing is for their pleasure or them using me for what they want. If I’m denied I like homework tasks like edges per day. I typically don’t go longer than a week without cumming. I like lots of stroking and edging as we well as cbt. I am a sub that likes being told what to do and pleasing mistresses and treated like a good girl or pet. I really like girls forcing me to eat their pussy. I would like to be referred to as good girl, slut, little toy, my pet, slave, or stuff to that effect. Preferred pics are solo, femdom, lingerie, or lesbian. In order I prefer face, tits, slim body, pussy, then ass
Dislikes:
Ruined orgasms, holding edges, cuckhold, scat/piss, pictures with guys in them
Punishment:
If someone’s set makes me cum without permission, anyone can make me a punishment set where they can test the limits or break any rules and pretty much do whatever they want as long as it’s not in my dislikes. For example they could test the limits with extreme ballbusting or long denial period, etc.
The same punishment applies if I am told to cum and I disobey and don’t.
lmind
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lmind »

Mistypanda22 wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 10:59 pm
@Mistypanda22: Incredible! fb on fb:
That is a totally insane number of edges! I can't speak for Malena, but I have to imagine you scored some serious points with her -- refusing the chance to cum after being rapidfire edged 1300+ times, all because you are waiting for her permission. That is superhuman devotion. I hope she sees your sign.

The redhead is Ariel (aka Piper Fawn), and the unnamed blue-haired girl is Foxaurus Suicide. And the resemblance between Kiera and Malena is no coincidence (they even have a similar hip tattoo). Kiera wasn't trying to trick you, but she was definitely playing to your tastes. :-)
My Rules:
My rules require continuous stroking and edging at a certain pace for a certain amount of time, instead of counting strokes. I am a total fuckbunny edgeslut who lives to amuse friendly, fun-loving girls and help them cum.

Each image: Finish Stroking, then do the Edges.

Stroking:
Each image: Stroke for 90 seconds. On the first image, start slow.
  • Eye contact with me: :love: Stroke faster
  • Thigh/knee high socks or fluffy boots: Stroke faster
  • Totally naked: Stroke slower
  • Her eyes are closed: Grip tighter
  • Zoom in on just her face: Grip lighter
  • Ponytail or braids: :!: Stroke to this image for 30 extra seconds
Clarification:
Keep up the pace. Meaning: Start slow. But if there are ten "eye contact" pictures in a row, then I must keep stroking faster, faster, faster, and faster with every pic, even if the fast stroking causes me to edge.

The only way to start over again at a slow pace / normal grip is if the rules require an edge (see below). After a required edge, return to slow pace with a normal grip, as though starting over.

More than one girl does not increase the stroking time. Still 90s per pic.

Examples:
(eyes closed) + (naked + socks) = (stroke tighter) and (stroke slower + stroke faster cancel each other out) for 90 seconds = just (stroke tighter) for 90 seconds, no edges:Image
Edges:
  • Baseball cap: 2 edges
  • Sneakers: 1 edge
  • Sports bra: 1 edge
  • Yoga pants / sport shorts: 1 edge
  • Touching her own hair: 1 edge :!:
  • Thigh/knee high socks or fluffy boots: +1 edge, but only if there are other edges in this pic
  • On her knees, with legs spread: 1 edge and hold for 20s
  • This girl edged me already, on any earlier pic: She may optionally (your choice) tell me to skip the stroking for this pic, in exchange for +2 (or +3) more edges right away
  • 30s rest between edges
If rules require an edge(s) for this pic, then on the next pic return to a slow pace with a normal grip.
Clarification:
If she is wearing thigh/knee high socks, but she is not wearing anything else that requires an edge, then the thigh/knee high socks only require me to stroke faster, but they do not require an edge.

Examples:
(eye contact + socks) = (stroke faster + faster) for 90 seconds, no edges:Image
(eye contact) + (on knees with legs spread + socks) = (stroke faster) for 90 seconds, then (edge-and-hold for 20 seconds + edge again):Image
Torture:
  • Totally naked, with tattoos: Subtract 1 minute of stroking, and add 1 minute of palming
  • Totally naked, with unnatural hair color (blue, pink, etc.) : While stroking, stop and slap cock (hard!) once every 10s
  • Totally naked, with a choker or collar: Edge using 1-finger on the magic spot; hold it that way for 20s
Clarification:
Wearing only shoes, thigh/knee high socks, and/or stockings (and nothing else) counts as "totally naked."
For example, this counts as "totally naked" and tattooed plus colored hair, and thus requires me to palm and slap:
Orgasms:
  • Any failure must be ruined. I may choose to quit or continue after ruin.
  • After finishing the last image, if I want to cum, I must go back and repeat all images that required an edge(s), in order, but without the 90 seconds of stroking for each image and with only 10s between edges. (In other words, repeat all previous edges as quickly as possible) Then repeat, one more time in full, one image of my choice that requires an edge(s). Then cum.
  • If I choose to repeat the edges and attempt to cum, and I fail before the last edge, then I must ruin and quit.
  • Or I may choose not to repeat the edges and accept denial.
Favorite Models:
Lean, sporty, often small-breasted girls who just want to have fun...
  • Fay Suicide :love: :love:
  • Alice Wonder aka Serafina :love:
  • Guerlain :love:
  • Anjelica aka Krystal Boyd
  • Katya Clover
  • Elle Tan (new!)
  • Ekaterina Chernysheva aka Katti Colour
  • Julie Vee
  • Favorites rarely, in exceptional cases, may demand a different ending. (denial, ruin, touchless orgasm, or full orgasm)
  • Touchless, PC-flexing orgasm is extremely difficult and supremely frustrating, but it also gives me the longest, most mind-melting hangtime physically possible. Nothing else puts me in a more devoted, brainless, submissive headspace. I love it, but it requires a lot of time and intense build-up by one of my favorites at her absolute sexiest best. Even then, the odds of "success" are low, but I give it my all. Reserved for very special encounters.
  • Favorites are allowed to give homework.
-lmind
GoodGirl
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GoodGirl »

#BBBeanieSet
#WBGoodGirl
Before the set:
For some reason the spoilers stopped working halfway through the set, so if you're being quizzed just don't scroll down too far past the image or it'll spoil it.
Set:
Hey there bitch
My name’s Malena Morgan. You know, in case you didn’t recognize me
she grabs your balls and squeezes them hard
Supposedly I’m one of your favourites and you even have a special rule for me but apparently I’m just that forgettable to you
We’ll see if you forget me after this
I was going to let you be my personal training equipment but I’ve changed my mind, I don’t want a slut who can’t recognize my beauty instantly
Don’t think that means you’re off the hook though, just because you won’t be mine personally doesn’t mean you won’t be put to use
It just means you’ll be communal property and trust me when I say it’ll be far worse to not have a mistress protecting you
she drags you by your balls to the gym, strips you naked and sets you up against the wall alongside the rest of the gym equipment. She places a sign over your head that says “Use me as a piece of workout equipment”. She finally lets go of your balls and leaves you there without saying a word and the door of the gym is about to open. If you ran away now you could probably escape but once a few strong girls showed up they’d be able to overpower you and you’d be unable to escape. But you stand there fixated on the idea of what these girls could do to you, you start to get hard involuntarily and you stay there
The girls start flooding into the gym
You’re admiring their beauty as you stand there naked and embarrassed. Some girls ignore you, some look disgusted, some give you a quizzical glance, and other eye you like a piece of meat. Instinctively you cover your body with your hands the best you can but that won’t help you here. A shy blond girl comes up to you to
Umm, excuse me. (she blushes and looks away before regaining her composure) I couldn’t help but see your sign and well I was wondering if it was really ok for me to use you? you look her in the eyes and nod
Could I ask you a favour? You see I’m practicing to make my college’s soccer team but I popped all the soccer balls kicking them
So I was wondering, could I use yours to practice? Is that really ok? you couldn’t hide your excitement, you were already nodding enthusiastically
She kicks you but clearly hesitates and pulls back so you barely feel it. She takes a couple deep breaths and this time kicks you so hard you drop to the floor. You’re so surprised by how hard she could kick that it knocked the wind out of you
Oh my God, are you ok? You get back up and nod meekly but are less sure now
She alternates between hard and brutal kicks for 10 kicks
As she gets into it you see she can’t stop smiling and the more you grimace the harder she smiles. She starts getting carried away and floors you This is so much fun! I can’t believe I’ve never done this before!
I can just keep kicking you over and over and these balls are never going to pop!
Another flooring kick. This penalty kick is what’s going to help me make the team so I’ve really got to practice it
She goes for the flooring kick again
But it’s not just all about power, I need accuracy too she starts focusing on kicking just one ball per image and then the other ball the next
I just can’t miss. I can hit from the left (kick), from the right (kick), curl it to the outside (kick)
Phew, I’m exhausted. I think I’m ready for this, thanks for the help! Bye!
It’s not long before a big strong woman comes your way
Name’s Svetlana
Grip machine broke
You grip machine now She grabs your balls with an inhuman grip and you think she could probably lift you up just by your balls
It’s already gone beyond the point of pleasure for even you and you try to wriggle free and escape but she won’t let you
You hit her arms trying to get her to let go of what you think must be purple balls the size of grapefruits at this point
To your relief she finally just grunts and lets you go and walks away
It was quite a while before another girl decided to use you so you were able to catch your breath
a fit girl with boxing gloves walks up and immediately delivers a haymaker to your balls dropping you to the floor Oh, don’t be such a girl. Or else I’ll make you wish that you were one
you stand back up only for her to punch you even harder this time putting you right back on the floor. You take a minute to get back up
she starts throwing jabs, a bunch of rapid punches straight on
I’m really working up a sweat here she grabs you by the head and uses your face to wipe off the insides of her thighs and her armpits of sweat
I’m also a kickboxing specialist, she says as she kicks you in the nuts flooring you again
She proceeds to throw hard and brutal punches and kicks for what feels like forever
You’re left lying on the floor as she walks away. More girls come one after another to use you but it was all such a blur through the pain and tears that you barely remember what happened after that. Eventually you see someone’s shadow looming over you, it’s dark, the gym must have closed by now. You’re whimpering “please, no more”. You look up and see a goddess.
Do you remember my name?
Do you even remember your own name?
So what’s my name? (continue once you’ve answered)
It’s Malena Morgan. Did you get it right?
Yes
See? That wasn’t so hard, was it?
I suppose that makes up for forgetting my name
But I think you might have a bigger problem. The other girls were talking and if you couldn’t remember my name or recognize me even when I was showing you my whole body, well they’re worried that you don’t know their names either
So what we’ve decided to do is give you a test. To see if you REALLY know your favourites apart from Mila. No peaking at your rules
Identify the girl and you get a reward, fail to do so and they won’t be happy
Let’s get started. Come back to see me when you’re done
No
Are you fucking kidding me? Floor yourself!
Floor yourself again you bitch
If you can’t remember me you’re not going to have a good time
You’ll learn or you’ll hurt a lot
The other girls were talking and if you couldn’t remember my name or recognize me even when I was showing you my whole body, well they’re worried that you don’t know their names either
So what we’ve decided to do is give you a test. To see if you REALLY know your favourites apart from Mila. No peaking at your rules
Let’s get started. Come back to see me when you’re done. Oh, and floor yourself before leaving
Test
So, what’s my name?
My name is Michaela Isizzu
If you got it right you can stroke, if you got it wrong slap your balls hard
[spoiler]
[spoiler]
Aww, was that not fair? Sybil A Kailena. You should be able to recognize me from any part of my body. If you got it right edge for every picture, if not punch your balls hard
[spoiler]
[spoiler]
Whitney Westgate, you really should know that, so whether you got it right or not floor yourself to every other picture
[spoiler]
[spoiler]
It’s me, Emily Addison. Did you not recognize me tied up? If you didn’t, squeeze your balls for 30 seconds for every picture for me. If you did you can stroke for me however you like
[spoiler]
[spoiler]
Adriana Chechik. Edge for every picture whether you got it right or not
You finish your test and go back to see Malena with your results
[spoiler]
Hi bitch she grabs your balls as hard as she can
Not who you were expecting? You were in the middle of a little game? I don’t care
You’ve been busy haven’t you?
Shut up. I heard from Kayden and Emily exactly what happened
They couldn’t wait, as soon as you left the house they came to see me to brag about all the stuff they did to you and show me the pictures they took of you
Apparently I’m not being mean enough to you she kicks you as hard as she can flooring you
I’ll show you I can be meaner than anyone so you won’t dare even look at a girl other than me
You’re my number one ballbusting slut, no one is going to take you away from me
Not even if that’s what you wanted, I will never let you be free
I know you’ll always come crawling back to place your balls infront of my foot she kicks you as hard as she can
Do you know how much it pissed me off knowing you freely went to do that stuff with those other girls?
I came by to give you a special treat and you weren’t there
I was going to give you the chance to cum for real. But now…
Now I’m not giving you the choice. You will cum for me! she kicks your balls as hard as she can
That’s right, I don’t give a fuck about your chastity or rules, if you want to make it up for me you will cum with my foot in your balls right now! keep hitting yourself with hard, brutal, and flooring hits, whatever it takes to cum from ballbusting and open the next spoiler once you have]

[spoiler]
Aww, look at all that cum
Who said you could stop? she keeps kicking you with hard hits
That’s right, I’m going to keep kicking your balls that’ve just cum. I don’t care how much it hurts
Maybe it doesn’t turn you on any more, I don’t care, it turns me on. I don’t want you to enjoy it, this is supposed to be a punishment, I want it to hurt for real
Post orgasm torture with ball kicks, I wonder how much you can take. Floor yourself for me!
And I’m going to punish you for cumming. Should I do that right now? A full punishment ballbusting session right now for cumming?
Or maybe I’ll wait so you live with the fear of knowing that I could be around any corner ready to drop you to the floor at any time
Floor yourself for me
One more time and you can stop
Remember, you’re mine
My Rules:
Base rules:
Will use these until I'm warmed up then it'll switch to edge slut mode. It will switch automatically once I’m TOLD to edge the first time in a set unless you state otherwise. Stacking rules still apply to every other mode
1 edge for fishnet or garter with thigh highs or any lingerie that I find incredibly sexy (stacks with other rules)
5 ball slaps for abs
Anybody on my list can be referred to as a mistress and they can add rules as you please except ruins so feel free to be creative and if I like it I will add it to my rules for that model.
Edge Slut Mode:
This will now be my default mode once I'm warmed up unless you state otherwise. I love being taken out to be played with, having my brains edged out and denied
Ballbusting Mode:

10 hard ball slaps per picture (can be paired with other modes or can be used without touching my cock(default))
String can be used to tie up my balls if told to for hits but I don’t want to cum with them tied up
Ballcrusher mode: replace slaps with 20 seconds per image at whatever tightness you choose, default is hard. Cannot edge with it on, I can use precum to play with my head or not touch at all
Feminization Mode:
This mode is all about me being extremely subby and wanting to be treated like a girl. It can be used to make me wear a bra, panties, or sexy bodysuit, a collar, refer to my cock as “clitty”, suck on a dildo (bad dragon medium orochi), make me stroke on my knees, play with my nipples, tie me up with bondage rope, or eat any precum that comes out. There’s not really any set rules, it’s entirely up to the mistress to decide what they tell me to do. I like the idea of sucking a strap on or being forced to eat a girl out. I’m not really in a place where I can do anal stuff at the moment but have before and would like to again at some point. This mode can be paired with any other mode
Favourites:
Gloria Sol: will simulate licking her pussy for 30 seconds if she shows a close up of it before doing my strokes/edges/ball slaps for the image
Aleksa Slusarchi
Nancy A
Rilee Marks
Malena Morgan
Killer Katrin
Dainty Wilder
Krystal Boyd
Little Caprice
Elena Generi
Lexi Belle
Piper Fawn
Gillian Barnes
Veronica Radke
Addie Andrews
Sabrina Lynn
Aidra Fox
Naomi Swann
Anya Olsen
Bryci
Eva Elfie
Alisa Amore
Eva Lovia
Elle Alexandra
Melena Maria
Kendra Sunderland
Anastasia Morna
Niemira
Elle Tan
Katya Clover
Alix Lynx
Hailey Leigh
Hunter Leigh
Tori Black
Marta Gramova
Whitney Westgate – “The Destroyer” can punish or obliterate my balls how she sees fit
Carisha Maja
Liya Silver
General Idea:
I love being edged and denied. I may regret this but I want to be denied 80% of the time. I would like sets to either end in a full orgasm or denial. I like to feel like I’ve earned my orgasm with edges. I like games with a chance to cum. I like mind games and I want it to feel like everything I’m doing is for their pleasure or them using me for what they want. If I’m denied I like homework tasks like edges per day. I typically don’t go longer than a week without cumming. I like lots of stroking and edging as we well as cbt. I am a sub that likes being told what to do and pleasing mistresses and treated like a good girl or pet. I really like girls forcing me to eat their pussy. I would like to be referred to as good girl, slut, little toy, my pet, slave, or stuff to that effect. Preferred pics are solo, femdom, lingerie, or lesbian. In order I prefer face, tits, slim body, pussy, then ass
Dislikes:
Punishment:
If someone’s set makes me cum without permission, anyone can make me a punishment set where they can test the limits or break any rules and pretty much do whatever they want as long as it’s not in my dislikes. For example they could test the limits with extreme ballbusting or long denial period, etc.
brian
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by brian »

FB on FB
GoodGirl wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 11:04 pm @Brian fb on fb:
I am very glad that you enjoyed the set for the most part. I was really worried that the build up and anticipation for it would leave you disappointed. I'm really sorry about the dildo sucking part. Cuckholding is something that I personally very much dislike so I was sort of challenging myself to write something like that in a way that someone who likes that stuff would like. I know there are multiple things that fall under the area of cucking or are kind of associated with it but just because you like one aspect of it doesn't mean you like them all. I tried to touch on as many different aspects of it but I also wasn't sure exactly which aspects of it you liked which is why I tried to only touch on them and not delve into them too deeply in case you didn't like that part of it. So I hope that didn't taint anything too much for you. If I had've done a set or two before to feel out some of your preferences a bit better it may've been better. Due to the length of writing a 3 day set it was all about trying to find different new ideas to explore to not keep it the same but just longer. That's where Leeroy came in and was a big help by not only filling up a good portion, but also helping me with a couple of ideas and pushing me to come up with things that were maybe more involved that you could do in this set that you couldn't really do in a normal set. Especially with Leeroy's part which I am ecstatic that you enjoyed, some of the stuff was a bit experimental and there was a definitely risk that you wouldn't like some of it but I know he especially really went for it and did a great job and was a good partner for this. The general idea behind it was I know you were expecting Liya so I thought, what if you spent most of the time with Caprice, would that make you change your allegiances for her or would you stick with Liya? Ultimately you went the way I expected even if I don't think Caprice is very happy about it. I was worried days 1 and 3 were too short and 2 was too loaded but I also wasn't entirely sure your limits if you could take 3 whole days of tasks and nothing but being played with, I didn't want you to bust early and ruin things. You've written 3 amazing sets for me so I'm just glad I was able to return the favour and not let you down. I know you didn't have time to play before, but are you open now to receiving normal sets because I've got an idea or 2 for you?
My Rules:
Base rules:
5 ball slaps for abs
Edge Slut Mode:
Ballbusting Mode:

Feminization Mode:
Favourites:
Aleksa Slusarchi
Nancy A
Rilee Marks
Malena Morgan
Killer Katrin
Dainty Wilder
Krystal Boyd
Little Caprice
Elena Generi
Lexi Belle
Piper Fawn
Gillian Barnes
Veronica Radke
Addie Andrews
Sabrina Lynn
Aidra Fox
Naomi Swann
Anya Olsen
Bryci
Eva Elfie
Alisa Amore
Eva Lovia
Elle Alexandra
Melena Maria
Kendra Sunderland
Anastasia Morna
Niemira
Hailey Leigh
Hunter Leigh
Elle Tan
Katya Clover
Tori Black
Marta Gramova
Carisha Maja
Liya Silver
General Idea:
Dislikes:
Punishment:
Oh don't worry! This is feedback after all and how should you know what I like and don't like, we can't cover everything in our rules! The sucking part didn't matter at all, really, the entire experience (Leeroy and your parts) was incredible, honestly. Brilliant. Despite the high anticipation it blew me away!

RE cucking: It's something I hate in real life, would never get into that. But for some reason in this fantasy here, I find it a turn on as I am emotionally detached from the characters and living in a world were I please them and nothing else but sex exists. Hope that makes sense. It doesn't always need to be involved here, but it fits for me as so many pictures are from sex scenes.

Oh, and I wanted to say that in my initial FB: I was actually wondering: Liya was here at the beginning, I started to have a hunch she might be returning and I was thrilled about it :-P

Yes, I'm back in the game! I actually have 2 free days Monday to Tuesday, so hopefully I'll also be producing more again, too! Perhaps sooner.
My rules (updated)

:idea: Current narratives/kinks
  • I received a special lust B&B coupon recently: A day with Scarlit Scandal! What happens and how it ends is completely open, she enjoyed to cuck me in my cage after she found out I had one.
  • Last set: was an (incredible) 3-day-set by GoodGirl and Leeroy: Caprice wanted to make me a full-time-chastity-cuck. Liya Silver intervened and awarded a rare "orgasm" in my cage for being loyal to her. Caprice probably won't be amused

General

I prefer pictures that belong together/scenes (stories, games) to videos - however the latter is fine for a chastity-part or so.
I like solo shots, lesbian, hard core, feet (not necessarily in extreme focus, but subtle), anything (not a great fan of anal) - harder content like BBC is fine, especially/preferably for cucking-scenes, the longer the set goes. (no male bi though, I'm 100% straight)

Stroking

Ideally the first part is stroking for the most time, I'd like to wait with the first edge.
* 20 strokes for any girl on image
* +10 for bare feet :blush:
* +10 for bare breasts
* +20 for pussy
* +10 ball slaps for pussy penetration (could be only slaps, too)
* lesbian scenes & threesomes: no stroking, only frenulum massage (45sec per image)
strokes stack, if I edge during strokes I slap my balls for the remainder of strokes

Additional rules, variations and moderate CBT appreciated
Edging
*1 for Pussy (except first part of set)
*1 for feet reveal by model
*1 for soles
*1 for cumshot

Edges stack.

I edge fast after my first, so strokes will automatically result in edges soon. Additional edges welcome, edges after strokes)

CUCK MODE - (in CHASTITY)

This can be the main narrative of a set, an element or not part of it at all, though some models are ideal for it (see favourites).
During this the mode the model locks me up, teases me with her words and images while she gets drilled. Lesbian is possible, too.

Narrative could be how the models is untouchable for me e.g. -> especially Liya Silver ( more below). The more turned on and desperate I am, the more I like this :blush:

Images are preferred, short videos are fine for this too (hqporner is great), some gallery recommendations are below

During this I do the following without further instructions:

* spend at least 30secs per image watching
* I slap my balls 10 times per image unless instructed otherwise
* squeeze balls hard for 20secs instead of edges

- variations very welcome - no touching at all is possible to

I do get very excited during this - cumming inside cage is actually possible
Ruined orgasms
Is the most likely outcome for me here - and yes it would be cruel to use this as a narrative :blush:. Occasionally a full orgasm can be granted - if it fits the story, challenge was hard and cruel.

The models, especially Gloria Sol are trying to improve my ruined orgasms because in general my arousal sinks even after ruining. So one is generally the max. (I have received encouragement and actually managed two - even three for Liya recently but that was an exception and should remain one).

I find it very hot, if the model explains, builds me up to or even guides me through a ruined orgasm. Creative solutions (other than blocking) or games are always a turn on.
Toys
  • chastity device (balls accessable)
  • shoelace
  • small paddle
Favorites :love:
  • :love:Liya Silver

She is untouchable for me. That means: She wants me in chastity for her - stroking is the absolute exception, unlike smacking my balls for her . She LOVES making me watch her get fucked in any ways possible, teases me with words, body and by making others cum. Very dominant, can push limits, will never grant a full orgasm and could find ways to ruin without stroking *if* she wants...recently allowed my a "full" orgasm in my cage after Caprice tried to trick me
  • Sonya Blaze - haven't met her here before, could be Liya's understudy from her aura. Perhaps not quite as strict :-D
  • Jia Lissa - very intriguing, haven't met her here yet. Recently made a set with her for Ecik and she has made me desperate to meet her. :w00t:
  • Scarlit Scandal - really growing on me! great body, pretty feet, devilish expression while fucking- she looks destined to be a cucking goddess :blush: 1 additional edge for her ass
  • Uma Jolie - always weak for her - especially her feet :blush:. She can be bossy, cruel, cuck me what ever, but has given me some rare orgasms
  • Gloria Sol - very soft and gentle nature while being sexy dominant. She's trying to guide me while improving my ruined orgasms to keep me aroused and desperate after.
  • Sydney Cole - forced my first double ruin which was crushing - very dirty and slutty. loves making me watch her get fucked
  • Katya Clover - classy but dominant, not an "easy girl"
  • Geisha Kyd - very intriguing, haven't met her here yet
  • Alina Lopez - got jealous for not having a description here! Changed that by teasing me and ruining my orgasm last time out. fun and playful but can be quite moody!
  • Angelica
  • Melena Maria
  • Nancy A
  • Megan Rain
  • Lorena Garcia
  • Kali Roses - cucking me has become a hobby of hers. Recently "won" two ruins from me - which is seldom and was crushing. Playful, fun, but cruel in a way. (must admit I prefer her old shoots)
  • Caprice - was the first to cuck me of these girls while using chastity - recently tried to make me a full time chastity-cuck, but Liya intervened.
  • Whitney Westgate
  • Emily Willis
  • Michaela Isizzu - granted me a rare orgasm last time
  • Lily Chey
  • Aleksa Slusarchi
+ pretty much all from 21footart & White Boxxx at pornpics
Galleries I'd like to have featured some time (optional)
Liya Jia Scarlit Emily
:no: no anal, male bi (nothing of the kind), blood/watersports etc.
We don't want to ruin the fun, do we?
Last full orgasm: 17/JUN/2024
Last ruin: 19/JUN/2024
LeeroyJerkins
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by LeeroyJerkins »

GoodGirl wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 3:40 am For some reason the spoilers stopped working halfway through the set, so if you're being quizzed just don't scroll down too far past the image or it'll spoil it.
There is a cap for nesting spoilers. I think it is 10 nested spoilers. After that, it drops the innermost one (or last one ... can't remember ...).

One fix is to break the set up into parts like "Part 1:" "Part 2:" and nest the parts. (I did this with my lmind and Skirata sets.) You can also just put each scene into its own spoiler. It takes away the surprise, because you can see how many scenes there are, but ... that's not necessarily bad ...

If it's an edge case and it's too late to undo your nesting, just avoid nesting and put them at the "same level." Even without labels, people will know to open the unlabeled top one before moving on to the bottom.

Those are some of the things I do to work around the spoiler limit ... but, yeah, it's 10. That's probably why they "stopped working." :yes: 8-)

@everyone: Quick update ... I'm currently working on a return set for GG. It ended up being a LOT longer than I originally thought. :-/ (Of COURSE! :lol:) I plan to release it simul with a set for Misty and another open letter to Caprice. :blush: After that, I'll leave feedback for lmind's EXCELLENT set and update my rules ... I'm not rushing, but ... MAYBE I'll be done sometime this weekend? :-/ idk ... we'll see! :whistle:
"The Importance of Being Jerkins" an adaptation by Leeroy Jerkins of Oscar Wilde's "The Importance of Being Earnest" for Milovana ...

Caprice: Well, ever since dear Uncle Helequin first confessed to us that he had a younger brother who was very wicked and bad, you, Leeroy Jerkins, of course have formed the chief topic of conversation between myself and Malena and Mia and the other girls of the thread. And of course a man who is much talked about is always very attractive. One feels there must be something in him, after all. I daresay it was foolish of me, but I fell in love with your swagger, Leeroy, and agreed to be your mistress-sub--since we're BOTH kinky switches ...

"The Leeprice Switchiversary" 6-22-22
GoodGirl
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GoodGirl »

You are absolutely right LeeroyJerkins, thank you. I definitely used an excessive amount of spoilers so if BBBeanie hasn't played the set yet, hold off and I will edit it tomorrow night and fix it. I should also have a set for Brian tomorrow night. And ouuu, I'm excited. Maybe I should be scared. No rush.
Censor_Slut
Explorer
Explorer
Sub/Slave(s): Emilja

Post by Censor_Slut »

LeeroyJerkins wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 8:22 am
@LeeroyJerkins
FB to Leeroy's FB

I just saw this today, so sorry for the late response, it completely flew under my radar when you posted it. First I would like to say thanks for the positive comments, glad to know you liked it. I just wanted to answer a few of your questions and update things.

First I will look into that format, being able to export to this would be a lot easier than copy-pasting x "img /img", then copying the links, so hopefully, that helps.

Second, I would be interested in the 5-day set if it's still an option.

Third, an update on the Pt 2 I sent you. I withheld the Hentai portion of that one because I was not sure what to put in it. I had a mix of stuff I thought you would like, and then things I like, to give you an idea in case you wanted to send any 2D bombs back my way. I decided not to post it because I was not exactly sure what all to put in it, and it felt a bit big to tac on at the end.

That said I plan on expanding it a bit, both my stuff and what you may like, in it then sending it as a proper set I think. I could try to send it to you privately if you wanted, so it does not muck up the score thing going on in the forum.

Fourth, For themes and such I am open to most things. In the set BBBeine sent me he had Bryci make a play to become my goddess, so maybe one of the other girls throws her hat in the ring. so that works as a set up I think. I would be up to "watch" you and sofi, to give me some ideas and such, and anything with my fav models would be very fun. I personally prefer the whole dommy mommy archetype to the brutal mistress, but both have their time and place. One thing I should address is the Censor part of the stuff I like. I will try to make this simple, since I think it can get complicated. Like you a flip flop between 2D and 3D, when it comes to 3D stuff, I prefer uncensored, but if the girls think I deserve censored who am I to disagree right :-) . When it comes to 2D I like both, but censored is more "fun" when it's hentai. All that to say I am fine with both being censored, but I like censored Hentai more than I like Censored porn.

Does that all make sense, I just wanted to give some context so you had more to work with in the future. I might post this as a large thread if you think it makes sense, don't want to put out confusing signals right.

Ok, that's all I had to say. Again sorry I missed your initial post, look forward to whatever you send me, and feel free to ask any questions later.

It's Time to Duel:

11 Win 12 Lose

BetaBlocker assessment for Censor_Slut:
Your beta score is: 61.5%
Your recommended Beta Blocker level is: 4 (out of 7)
GoodGirl
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GoodGirl »

@BBBeanie this is just the last set I made, just in 2 parts with the spoilers cleaned up in case you hadn’t played it yet
Hey there bitch
My name’s Malena Morgan. You know, in case you didn’t recognize me
she grabs your balls and squeezes them hard
Supposedly I’m one of your favourites and you even have a special rule for me but apparently I’m just that forgettable to you
We’ll see if you forget me after this
I was going to let you be my personal training equipment but I’ve changed my mind, I don’t want a slut who can’t recognize my beauty instantly
Don’t think that means you’re off the hook though, just because you won’t be mine personally doesn’t mean you won’t be put to use
It just means you’ll be communal property and trust me when I say it’ll be far worse to not have a mistress protecting you
she drags you by your balls to the gym, strips you naked and sets you up against the wall alongside the rest of the gym equipment. She places a sign over your head that says “Use me as a piece of workout equipment”. She finally lets go of your balls and leaves you there without saying a word and the door of the gym is about to open. If you ran away now you could probably escape but once a few strong girls showed up they’d be able to overpower you and you’d be unable to escape. But you stand there fixated on the idea of what these girls could do to you, you start to get hard involuntarily and you stay there
The girls start flooding into the gym
You’re admiring their beauty as you stand there naked and embarrassed. Some girls ignore you, some look disgusted, some give you a quizzical glance, and other eye you like a piece of meat. Instinctively you cover your body with your hands the best you can but that won’t help you here. A shy blond girl comes up to you to
Umm, excuse me. (she blushes and looks away before regaining her composure) I couldn’t help but see your sign and well I was wondering if it was really ok for me to use you? you look her in the eyes and nod
Could I ask you a favour? You see I’m practicing to make my college’s soccer team but I popped all the soccer balls kicking them
So I was wondering, could I use yours to practice? Is that really ok? you couldn’t hide your excitement, you were already nodding enthusiastically
She kicks you but clearly hesitates and pulls back so you barely feel it. She takes a couple deep breaths and this time kicks you so hard you drop to the floor. You’re so surprised by how hard she could kick that it knocked the wind out of you
Oh my God, are you ok? You get back up and nod meekly but are less sure now
She alternates between hard and brutal kicks for 10 kicks
As she gets into it you see she can’t stop smiling and the more you grimace the harder she smiles. She starts getting carried away and floors you This is so much fun! I can’t believe I’ve never done this before!
I can just keep kicking you over and over and these balls are never going to pop!
Another flooring kick. This penalty kick is what’s going to help me make the team so I’ve really got to practice it
She goes for the flooring kick again
But it’s not just all about power, I need accuracy too she starts focusing on kicking just one ball per image and then the other ball the next
I just can’t miss. I can hit from the left (kick), from the right (kick), curl it to the outside (kick)
Phew, I’m exhausted. I think I’m ready for this, thanks for the help! Bye!
It’s not long before a big strong woman comes your way
Name’s Svetlana
Grip machine broke
You grip machine now She grabs your balls with an inhuman grip and you think she could probably lift you up just by your balls
It’s already gone beyond the point of pleasure for even you and you try to wriggle free and escape but she won’t let you
You hit her arms trying to get her to let go of what you think must be purple balls the size of grapefruits at this point
To your relief she finally just grunts and lets you go and walks away
It was quite a while before another girl decided to use you so you were able to catch your breath
a fit girl with boxing gloves walks up and immediately delivers a haymaker to your balls dropping you to the floor Oh, don’t be such a girl. Or else I’ll make you wish that you were one
you stand back up only for her to punch you even harder this time putting you right back on the floor. You take a minute to get back up
she starts throwing jabs, a bunch of rapid punches straight on
I’m really working up a sweat here she grabs you by the head and uses your face to wipe off the insides of her thighs and her armpits of sweat
I’m also a kickboxing specialist, she says as she kicks you in the nuts flooring you again
She proceeds to throw hard and brutal punches and kicks for what feels like forever
You’re left lying on the floor as she walks away. More girls come one after another to use you but it was all such a blur through the pain and tears that you barely remember what happened after that. Eventually you see someone’s shadow looming over you, it’s dark, the gym must have closed by now. You’re whimpering “please, no more”. You look up and see a goddess.
Do you remember my name?
Do you even remember your own name?
So what’s my name? (continue once you’ve answered)
It’s Malena Morgan. Did you get it right?
Yes
See? That wasn’t so hard, was it?
I suppose that makes up for forgetting my name
But I think you might have a bigger problem. The other girls were talking and if you couldn’t remember my name or recognize me even when I was showing you my whole body, well they’re worried that you don’t know their names either
Let’s get started. Come back to see me when you’re done
No
Are you fucking kidding me? Floor yourself!
Floor yourself again you bitch
If you can’t remember me you’re not going to have a good time
You’ll learn or you’ll hurt a lot
The other girls were talking and if you couldn’t remember my name or recognize me even when I was showing you my whole body, well they’re worried that you don’t know their names either
Let’s get started. Come back to see me when you’re done. Oh, and floor yourself before leaving
Test
So, what’s my name?
My name is Michaela Isizzu
If you got it right you can stroke, if you got it wrong slap your balls hard
GoodGirl
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GoodGirl »

Part 2:
Aww, was that not fair? Sybil A Kailena. You should be able to recognize me from any part of my body. If you got it right edge for every picture, if not punch your balls hard
Whitney Westgate, you really should know that, so whether you got it right or not floor yourself to every other picture
It’s me, Emily Addison. Did you not recognize me tied up? If you didn’t, squeeze your balls for 30 seconds for every picture for me. If you did you can stroke for me however you like
Adriana Chechik. Edge for every picture whether you got it right or not
You finish your test and go back to see Malena with your results
Hi bitch she grabs your balls as hard as she can
Not who you were expecting? You were in the middle of a little game? I don’t care
You’ve been busy haven’t you?
Shut up. I heard from Kayden and Emily exactly what happened
They couldn’t wait, as soon as you left the house they came to see me to brag about all the stuff they did to you and show me the pictures they took of you
Apparently I’m not being mean enough to you she kicks you as hard as she can flooring you
I’ll show you I can be meaner than anyone so you won’t dare even look at a girl other than me
You’re my number one ballbusting slut, no one is going to take you away from me
Not even if that’s what you wanted, I will never let you be free
I know you’ll always come crawling back to place your balls infront of my foot she kicks you as hard as she can
Do you know how much it pissed me off knowing you freely went to do that stuff with those other girls?
I came by to give you a special treat and you weren’t there
I was going to give you the chance to cum for real. But now…
Now I’m not giving you the choice. You will cum for me! she kicks your balls as hard as she can
That’s right, I don’t give a fuck about your chastity or rules, if you want to make it up for me you will cum with my foot in your balls right now! keep hitting yourself with hard, brutal, and flooring hits, whatever it takes to cum from ballbusting and open the next spoiler once you have]
Aww, look at all that cum
Who said you could stop? she keeps kicking you with hard hits
That’s right, I’m going to keep kicking your balls that’ve just cum. I don’t care how much it hurts
Maybe it doesn’t turn you on any more, I don’t care, it turns me on. I don’t want you to enjoy it, this is supposed to be a punishment, I want it to hurt for real
Post orgasm torture with ball kicks, I wonder how much you can take. Floor yourself for me!
And I’m going to punish you for cumming. Should I do that right now? A full punishment ballbusting session right now for cumming?
Or maybe I’ll wait so you live with the fear of knowing that I could be around any corner ready to drop you to the floor at any time
Floor yourself for me
One more time and you can stop
Remember, you’re mine
GoodGirl
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GoodGirl »

#BrianSet
#WBGoodGirl
Before the set:
Start in chastity
Set:
Hey slut
You’ve been away for a while, there are some girls who have been waiting to get their hands on you
And since you did such a good time last time and made me happy by choosing me, I’m going to unlock you and let them play with you
In a minute though, I still want my fun with you first
I bet you wish it was your cock I was giving a footjob to
Maybe one day I’ll tease your cage with my foot and see if you can cum from that. Who am I kidding? We both know that would be enough for you to cum. And when you did I would slam my foot into your balls so hard it’d be the only thing you felt and completely ruin your orgasm
And just forget about my pussy. If I was desperate I might let you lick it but I’ve never been that desperate before
You can unlock now, the girls are waiting
It’s about time I got access to your cock
Stroke at a medium pace to warm up
Speed up, I want you to feel good
Mmm, go really fast now
Ok, ok, maybe you should slow down a lot, I don’t want you busting already
Enough warm up, I want you edging for me
Last time we had to follow Liya and Caprice’s stupid rules
But now that you’re back in the game we can do whatever we want to you
And what I want to do is make you edge as you watch us get fucked
So for every picture with more than one person in it I want an additional edge after your strokes and other rules
I think that’s a fair price for admission
After all we are putting on a show for you
Seeing how much you enjoy it I bet we could start charging people like you to watch us and you’d gladly do it
So be grateful that you have free access
Oops, looks like he’s done so so are you
Oh hey there cuck
Get on your knees in the corner and shut up!
I’m going to give you what you really want
Do you want me to fuck him or would you rather he do it for you?
He’s so big, I can barely fit him in my mouth
This was definitely the right call, he fills me up so much
I would give you a turn after him but I don’t think I’d be able to feel anything
Hey slut
I owe you a huge a thank you!
Why?
Because you introduced me to GoodGirl of course!
I’ve been having so much fun with her
I have my own slut who eats me out as much as I want
Hearing her moans against my pussy as I sit on her face and edge her clit over and over again makes me so wet
I can just keep edging her and never let her cum while I cum against her tongue 10 plus times
I might just keep her as my personal pussy licker
Dress her up and bring her with me to work on a leash. Sit her underneath my desk to eat me out all day as I work
Maybe you’d like to come and watch sometime?
Enough about her. I was planning on rewarding you but last time I saw you I wasn’t able to do my favourite thing with you
You’re supposed to be the cuck I can ruin but I wasn’t allowed to. That really annoyed me
I was going to ruin you 2 times in a row to make up for it but I think I found a better way
I’m going to teach you a new way to ruin. You’re going to squeeze your balls hard as I count you down. When I hit one you’re going to let go of your cock and squeeze the shit out of your balls to push you over the edge on 0 and just as it starts spurting out I want you to slap your dick hard (if you fail to ruin, keep repeating the countdown until you can do it)
I want to see how far that cum will fly. Oh, and don’t think you’re done after cumming. Are you ready?
1 Let go of your cock and squeeze your balls hard
0 Ruin for me and slap your cock hard!
Look at all that cum! Good job slut, you did such a good job for me. It makes me so happy seeing you ruin for me. I think we’re both making progress
Take advantage of this time to rest and stroke slowly, then hurry along to the next girl. Bye slut
Stroke fast with a tight grip!
The name’s Lily but I think you knew that
I like to go hard and fast
I’m also a fan of balls, so why don’t you hit yours. 5 medium hits per image should suffice
Your dicklet looks sore
At least I’m not making you edge right after a ruin
Or are you so much of a slut that you’re already back to edging on your own?
Palm your cock head now. If you have any cum use it as lube
You’ve already been allowed to cum today but that doesn’t mean we’re not going to keep teasing you to the point where you’re desperate to cum again
But who knows when the next time that will be is?
I’m just here to make sure that even if you cum that you’ll always be a horny mess for us
I know you must be tired. Just sit back and enjoy the show
Remember to add an edge if there’s 2 people in an image
Is being cucked by a girl better or worse for you?
Because you’re not really competing in the same league
If I was fucking another guy it would be me replacing you with someone better
But girls have things to offer that you just can’t compete with
Like these sexy tits
And warm pussies
And the sexy way they moan
If you had to pick one of us which would you choose?
Or would you join in and take us both? Do you think you could handle that?
Mmm, this is getting good, I think it’s time for you to leave
Hi bitch she grabs your balls and squeezes them hard
I’m sure you were wondering when I’d show up
You know exactly why I’m here she lets go of your balls and instead starts kicking you. One hard ball hit for every image
After everything I did for you *kick
I can’t believe you’d disrespect me like that *kick
I had really taken a liking to you you know? *kick
I never let my slaves sleep in the same bed as me *kick
I thought we had something special *kick
But I guess you just couldn’t resist being Liya’s cuck. I hope it was worth it *kick
That bitch dangled your key infront of my face after you left to rub it in *kick
So you’d better watch your back *kick
Because any time Liya’s not around to protect you I’ll be there to fuck with your orgasms or lock your dick away until she comes to free you *kick
I could show up at any time, when you least expect it, right as you’re about to cum *kick
And maybe I’ll bring Mila with me to really punish those balls *kick
Now lock that cock back up
You’ll stay locked up until Liya or someone comes to save you
Beat your balls in chastity until he cums
I hope it’s a long time until you’re able to
See you around
LeeroyJerkins
Explorer
Explorer

Post by LeeroyJerkins »

Mistypanda22 wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 10:59 pm
@Misty: Mini-est mini set EVER ...
You like hentai, right, rabbit? I remember reading that somewhere ...

Anyway, play the set below Leeroy made for Censor_Slut ... You're getting bored when I'm not around to tease you ... I can tell. Mommas always know these things ...

Looks like we got another subby for the 5 Day Set ... perhaps Leeroy and I will have to add some hentai scenes ... it's starting to whet my appetite ...

Censor_Slut wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 8:42 pm
Replying to Censor_Slut:
The template is SO good ... use it. It MIGHT speed up your set writing by as much as 50% ... it is SO easy, just copy/paste links into the template ... you can preview as you go ... SO much time saved :yes: ...
Second, I would be interested in the 5-day set if it's still an option.
It IS. :-D :evil:

So, originally, I was gonna rush and try to get it out by the end of May in order to stay on track for "May" being Skirata's "girl of the month" who was Malena, but ... then Skirata went and injured himself and became inactive ... and then I decided to try to slow my pace down here, so ... MAYBE by the end of June I'll try to get that out??? We'll see. Misty is in. Helequin is interested. I still have to finish my DM conversation with Helequin about the set ... Haven't heard from Skirata since he dipped, but ... assuming he's interested, you would make four ... which would be AWESOME! :w00t: :-D 8-) I have some ideas, but ... I don't plan on rushing ... gotta finish up my current lot of sets ... there is an everyone set I wanna write as well ... THEN, probably, I'll jump on writing the 5 Day Set :yes: 8-)...

To officially "buy-in" to the 5 Day set, you have to write me a mini set featuring Malena. Misty did a GREAT one that you can view (or play through) as an example. It doesn't need to be as in-depth as his or even "in character", but ... I AM making it a "requirement." It IS self-serving, BUT ... it will also help to build anticipation for YOU ... AND it sort of sets the tone and increases the RP factor of it as well ... plus, I'd rather hear from "Malena" than you about what you want from the set ... There is a prior post with more details ... I'm too lazy to provide that link tho :lol: ... it's back a page or two I think ...
Third, an update on the Pt 2 I sent you. I withheld the Hentai portion of that one because I was not sure what to put in it. I had a mix of stuff I thought you would like, and then things I like, to give you an idea in case you wanted to send any 2D bombs back my way. I decided not to post it because I was not exactly sure what all to put in it, and it felt a bit big to tac on at the end.
No, that all makes sense ... Well, fear not. I am sending the opening salvo :w00t: :-D :yes: 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) ...
Fourth, For themes and such I am open to most things. In the set BBBeine sent me he had Bryci make a play to become my goddess, so maybe one of the other girls throws her hat in the ring. so that works as a set up I think. I would be up to "watch" you and sofi, to give me some ideas and such, and anything with my fav models would be very fun. I personally prefer the whole dommy mommy archetype to the brutal mistress, but both have their time and place. One thing I should address is the Censor part of the stuff I like. I will try to make this simple, since I think it can get complicated. Like you a flip flop between 2D and 3D, when it comes to 3D stuff, I prefer uncensored, but if the girls think I deserve censored who am I to disagree right :-) . When it comes to 2D I like both, but censored is more "fun" when it's hentai. All that to say I am fine with both being censored, but I like censored Hentai more than I like Censored porn.
No, that all makes sense, and you have a LOT of good ideas, bro! :yes: 8-) I think for now this "hentai" exchange might be fun ...

Haha "dommy mommy!" :lol: OH man ... like, I never expected to hear "dommy mommy!" :lol: That was NEVER my direct intention for Malena! :lol: I'm not sure how she would take that ... don't call her that to her face! :lol: My initial thought was more "momma bear"--as in FIERCELY protective (and kind of crazy and willing to REALLY go for it) ... but, then, "mama bear Malena" adopted Mistypanda22, the "lost, orphaned baby fuckbunny" ... and THEN it kind of became REAL! :lol:

But seriously, don't call her that to her face :look: ... Malena wants to be your "mistress" not your "mommy" ... She's a female. Malena understands she may take on some "maternal aspects" at times, but ... She doesn't want to "smother you with love." She's cares, but ... she's just not very "motherly" in THAT way ... She probably considers herself more of a "drill sergeant" than a "mom." She can be the "dommy mommy" for you if that is what you REALLY want ... CERTAINLY Misty needs a strong, guiding influence in his life, but ... while she cares deep down, she's NOT very touchy-feely ... if you ASKED her to turn on the "dommy mommy" for a scene or two ... She'd probably flip back to "brutal mistress" as a way to punish you for being greedy and asking for too much of her ... other "characters" might REALLY embrace the "dommy mommy" "smother you with affection" style, but ... My version of Malena is more "hard" than that. She's more "brutal mistress" that cares. "Brutal mistress" but she consciously attempts to put your needs and desires ahead of her own. Being the "pleasure giver" and providing what the subs want is the height of being a "superior domme" for Malena. So, she tries hard herself, but ... she expects a lot from her subs ... So, that's more of my "Malena" character ... I DO plan to try to tailor her a BIT to EVERY player that interacts with her, but ... at her "core" that's what I am going for. "Mama bears" are tough and crazy, respected and FEARED ... She wants to be known for ALL of those things ... and she cares and is willing to fight for you, but ... she DEMANDS respect and obedience in exchange ... So, I don't want to play up the "mama bear" angle for EVERYONE ... just sort of reference it occasionally ... unless people are REALLY into it (like Misty appears to be). So, if you like that, I can include more of that for you ... which, as I said, Malena--in my mind--wants to be a great mistress, and that means tailoring your product to your customer ... the superior domme acts with their subs needs and desires in her mind--at least that is my Malena's philosophy, and I think that will ALSO be MY OWN "dom philosophy" as I start to gather my own cabal of subs (though Sofi is an exception, because she's a bitch who hasn't learned her lesson yet). :lol:
That said I plan on expanding it a bit, both my stuff and what you may like, in it then sending it as a proper set I think. I could try to send it to you privately if you wanted, so it does not muck up the score thing going on in the forum.
No, fuck that. I get into writing this BIG ASS LONG ASS SETS ... AND, I sometimes get certain ideas about what I want to do and how I want to do it, but ... fuuuuuucckkkk ... Sometimes, I want to just write SHORTER sets and get them out QUICK and NOT try very hard, so ... below is one of them. I made it in almost exactly 2 hours from start to finish using the template. About 80 pictures, so, I would call it a "normal-sized" set with basically 4 scenes. The writing isn't great or masterful, but ... I think it's fun. I think the premise is good. I think you'll like it ... I took a BIT of a risk, but ... I have a feeling it will pay off. :innocent:

Yeah. 1 set. Two hours. I need to put out more like THIS! :lol: The "masterpieces" are FUN, and ... even that last mini set I wrote for Misty took over an hour ... and it was only ONE SCENE, but ... I tried REALLY hard on the writing ... FAR LESS for this one, but ... I think you'll LIKE IT! :w00t: :yes: 8-) 8-) 8-) Let me know! :w00t:

#Censor_SlutSet
#wbLeeroyJerkins

The set:
Hentai!?!?

REALLY, Slut!?

I never would have guessed ...

... except for your name--it's a dead giveaway ...

So, 2D girls, huh?

And you like them as much or MORE than us 3D girls?

Never mind ... DON'T tell me ...

... I might not like your answer, and you might not like my response ...

Of course, a slutty switch boy like you would probably LOVE to get "punished" by a girl like me ...

EVERY boy on here has at least a little bit of a subby streak in them ...

... and I'm more than happy to oblige and make their subby dreams come true ...

You are aware, right, that *I* am the one hosting Leeroy's 5 Day Set?

Did you know that I was hosting before now? Does the thought of me hosting get you even more excited for all of the TORMENT and pleasurable SUFFERING I will put you and the other subs through ... for FIVE long days?

You better consider it carefully, slut. I WILL make it worth your while, but ... it WON'T be easy--oh no no ...

So, really ... hentai!?!?

I'm not one to judge, but ... I just don't know ...

And you like it censored AS WELL!?!?

I guess I've never really given it a chance, to be honest ...

I know some of the boys around here are into it, but ... usually they're just too afraid to tell me to my face ...

... that they would rather spend time with some 2D bimbos than me ...

But you're direct. I like that. I respect that.

I make it a habit of trying to please my subs, but ...

... I just expect a LOT in return. I say, "Jump!" and they say, "How how, mistress!?"

... and let me tell ya ...

... they jump HIGH for this pussy ...

Alright, Slut ... consider my interest piqued!

I asked Leeroy if he ever looked at hentai ... He said he preferred to stroke to goddesses like me, of course, but ... he DID admit to jerking to hentai from time to time ...

Leeroy told me about this Rule 34 website:
Rule#34 : If it exists there is porn of it. If not, start uploading.
I thought that was quite cheeky. I liked it ... so I'm IN!

I'm gonna pop my hentai cherry with you, Censor_Slut. Does that get you hard? It better!

I'll admit, this is my first time doing this, and I don't know what the hell you will like, so ... I'll just make some "educated guesses" based on your rules ...

... and of COURSE I'll stroke along with you, so ... LET'S GET STARTED!!!

Okay ... dog-eared girl with a mouth full of cum ... alright ...

Mmmm ... the busty waitress ... every fantasy nerd's dream ...

Fox-bat-girl giving a boob-blow-job ... I approve.

What!?! 3D 2D girls!?

Well, at least her boobs are HUGE ...

That's a sexy pose ... I need to take a selfie like that too ... And I have decided pink hair is close enough to red hair. Use your red hair rules for her, slut!

MMmmm ... YES! Rough sex with the boobs hanging out ... I'm a fan ...

What the fuck is THIS!?!?! Pregnant fetish is alive here, too--except with BUNNY girls? Well, hey, Rule 34, I guess ... right?

Alright, this one is telling a story ...

FUCK!!! ... They do INSIDE shots!?

Okay, I'm beginning to see the appeal of 2D girls, doing things that can't be easily done in 3D ... I like that ...

FUUuuuckk ... I would let more boys cum inside of me if I could see the cumshot ... I like to watch the cumshots :blush: ...

Yeah ... skinny booty bitches in hentai, too ... glad SOME things stay the same ...

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS!?!?! You jerking off to this because you LIKE it, slut, or because you're HORNY!? Either way, DOUBLE your slaps for this one ... WHAT the FUCK ...

Alright, just some nice, normal, lesbo sex ... I could get used to this ...

WHAT!?!? Just, wow ... but those BALLS though ... I *might* have to come back to this one later ...

Yummy. I will NEVER say "no" to a bound girl in an office chair with her titties hanging out ...

Elephant dick. With an elephant-sized load ... There is a certain logic to that ...

DAMN she's sexy! Pretend she has red hair, then TRIPLE your edges for her ... FUCK she makes me want to cum for her ... I think I will ...

Mmmm ... another skinny booty BITCH! I would domme her ass SO hard ...

You like feet, slut? Whoever drew THIS certainly did ... If you like feet, do an extra edge and double ALL of your rules ...

Look at THIS bitch! Skinny little ho with FOUR COCKS ... I'm jealous ... I can't remember the last time I had four cocks at once, but ... the NEXT time I will will be with you fuckers at the 5 Day Set--CAN'T WAIT! Leeroy and I have been making plans ... it is going to RULE ... 4 edges for this bitch. One for each cock. You can think about me draining each one personally if that gets you to edge faster ... I know the thought of controlling four cocks at once gets me wet ...

Alright, what the fuck is THIS!?

That's it. I'm out. I've seen enough for one day. I am not dealing with this shit ... Fucking--what IS that?

I don't even know. I don't want to know ... It IS censored, so ... make sure you apply your "extra rules" for that, Censor_Slut.

... that IS kinky as fuck, and watching you bust your balls like that, maybe ... No. Perhaps another time ...
Well THAT ... THAT was an experience ... weirder and kinkier than I thought it would be, but ... alright.

Don't put me down as a "fan" but ... I suppose I am "hentai curious" now ...

I mentioned to Nancy I was going to pop my "hentai cherry" with you. She got SUPER excited. You better go visit her. I'm sure she is fangirling ALL OVER THE PLACE at the thought of you coming ...

See you around, Slut!

Hi, Slut! I'm so glad you're here!

Did Malena tell you that I was waiting for you?

It's true. I'm a BIG hentai fan myself, but ... not many people around here appreciate it ...

The thought of having a "stroke buddy" to watch some hentai with, to be honest, well ...

... it got me wet.

... and I am SO READY to GET STARTED!!

Okay, now, there's something I need to tell you, and it's kind of embarrassing ...

You have to PROMISE not to laugh, okay?

You're a connoisseur of hentai, so, I'm sure you won't judge me, but ... the kind of hentai I was wanting to watch today--with you--my FAVORITE kind of hentai ...

... it's tentacle porn. SUPER kinky--hope you don't mind!
I think it's the things that tentacles can do that makes me turned on by them SO much ...

Having a little monster to wrestle with would be fun ...

They can take on multiple participants at once ...

They aren't shy ... They don't hesitate ...

They know the right places to reach ...

... and push you OVER THE EDGE TO GET YOU THERE!!

They don't hold back their cum ...

The thought of losing control and being HELPLESS to their twisted demands ALSO gets me going ...

I think my FAVORITE part of the bondage-tentacle experience, is the anticipation ... watch this video to see what I mean:

https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post& ... id=6153326
This would be me with a friendly tentacle monster ...

A friend who knows all the right places to tickle ...

Somebody who can pleasure ALL of my parts at once ...

You know ... a girl's best friend!

Who can pleasure ALL of her holes AND tits AT ONCE!!

This one reminded me of, well ... ME! I want my OWN tentacle monster SO BAD ...

I'd suck him off EVERY day ...

Ivy and Harley ... okay, that is pretty hott ...

Look at how HAPPY she is!

I think I like the "Consentacles" subreddit the most ... A lot more smiles, a lot less rapey ...

But, if I'm being honest ... losing control and getting fucked till my brain goes numb from the pleasure ... THAT is my ULTIMATE tentacle fantasy ...
So, did you have fun?

Yay! I just knew you would! Tentacle hentai is THE best!

Yeah, you're a switch ... I figured the "dom" tentacles and bondage-type scenes would get you going ...

It is SO NICE to have someone who appreciates hentai on the thread!

But, do you know why we had to stop?

It's because ...

I need you to edge 10 times for my pussy and asshole.

The 2D scenes are nice, BUT ... I have a real, 3D boy here to play with me in the flesh! I can't waste this opportunity, Censor_Slut!

NO busting! Just ALL PLEASURE! Say, "Thank you for watching hentai with me, Nancy!" and compliment my holes and shit between the edges. Having someone edge for me while I edge and cum helps me get there AGAIN and AGAIN! Don't hold back! Moan loudly while you edge! I want you to feel REALLY GOOD while I make myself cum OVER and OVER ... [Do all 10 edges before moving on.]

Wow, that was intense ...

Thanks, Censor_Slut! I got to watch tentacle porn AND get off a LOT today ... Didn't know today would be a twofer for me! We'll have to do this again, but ... as for your ending ... Your rules says you like to be denied 80% of the time, so ...

... Maybe at the end of our 5th session I'll let you cum!

Hey, cheer up, Slut! Think of all of the fun we'll have watching hentai on the way to that orgasm ...

And if you're NOT a big tentacle porn fan, then maybe I'll let you pick the next category ...

See you around, Slut! =*
"The Importance of Being Jerkins" an adaptation by Leeroy Jerkins of Oscar Wilde's "The Importance of Being Earnest" for Milovana ...

Caprice: Well, ever since dear Uncle Helequin first confessed to us that he had a younger brother who was very wicked and bad, you, Leeroy Jerkins, of course have formed the chief topic of conversation between myself and Malena and Mia and the other girls of the thread. And of course a man who is much talked about is always very attractive. One feels there must be something in him, after all. I daresay it was foolish of me, but I fell in love with your swagger, Leeroy, and agreed to be your mistress-sub--since we're BOTH kinky switches ...

"The Leeprice Switchiversary" 6-22-22
Helequin
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Helequin »

BBBeanie wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 6:30 am
#BBBeanieSet
#WBHelequin

Here’s one of the sets I owe you. Might be long, but built so you can take breaks if needed.

Get the fuck in here and open those fucking legs.

It's time.

Malena will find you soon to make up for your most recent mess. But right now you need to answer for a whole lot more than that.

You might, possibly think you are getting off easy at times today slut. Let me be clear.

By the end you won't be thinking anything of the sort.

"Now," Mila sighs harshly, measuring some amount of anger and irritation, "I am going to explain some things while I bust those balls of yours. Be happy you are getting any busting at all today."

I'm not joking. I seriously considered cutting you off from all busting. No delicious kicks to those balls. Not a single slap, punch or squeeze. I wanted to edge you until you beg and cry for mercy.

But I can't trust you to take that like a good slut right now and not make another mess. So…ball abuse it is.

I'll just have to really fuck them up. Now. When I heard what you all admitted to plus the new accident, Kyla had to physically pick me up and stop me from storming off to find you. Fuck. I was seething until at least orgasm three.

When we calmed down, we decided we should talk with the women your fuck ups have most affected, Tori and Jenya. The four of us decided what to do from there, so we don't each have to teach you the same damn lesson over and over.

Now I thought Kyla should be the one to come explain to you. She's just very good at it, I really don't know how she can be so collected, thoughtful, sexy and fucking livid at the same time. Anyway, there were things said about growing and learning ourselves and a bunch of orgasms. Now I'm here, and my attention is fully on you slut.

I told you I would fuck them up. I don't care how long this takes, you will listen and I will drive home everything I say by leaving you on the floor.

I have all the time I could want for this. So, you had to focus on life away from the game. Well and fine slut.

You decided while dealing with life that you would continue to play, unlock and have some sexual fun. Also fine. Kyla in fact made the point she would always encourage sexual exploration and fun even if you can't find your way to us.

But then you went and had to lose control and ruin it while engaging in this play. Ruined when you had pledged your orgasms for the year already to us and Tori's game. When you were under your commitment to Jenya to not cum until you achieved that HFO.

Why the fuck weren't you working on that? You even had a way you were allowed to cum and instead you busted your nuts and lost control. Obviously, disappointing. Obviously something you will be punished for.

However. When playing with tease and denial accidents do happen. They have to, or we aren't really exploring or pushing at all. That doesn't get you out of it when you make a mess of course, but it makes it understandable. You take your punishment and hope to show more control later.

Except, you then decided at some point you just had to cum. Your willpower cracked and you delibrately gave yourself a full orgasm. That's not an accident, that is breaking your word bitch.

It's a fucking insult to Kyla and me. To Tori and her ongoing games. To Jenya and your promise to her. I still can't believe you deliberately made yourself cum. Fuck!

That sort of fuck up is where there will be hell to pay slut. Because you had every opportunity not to do it, but did anyway. Still, I can at least understand doing something very selfish and stupid in a moment of desperation and weakness. Unfortunately…

"You then thought it was smart to wait 19 goddamned days after returning to admit any of this." Mila just stares you down for a long moment before delivering her punches, all a bit harder than usual.

Which is by far the most disappointing and hurtful part you fuck. All of this works on trust, and you broke it. I know that was not what you meant to do, but it is what happened.

So now we're here. And you will be punished for not being honest with your mistresses.

And just like rebuilding trust, this punishment will not be over easily or quickly. Not tonight, not this week. The only good news for you is I have confidence you will do better from here.

But those details you will hear later. First you have some women you must apologize to as a start. Here's where to find them. You can see them in any order you like, and if you must take breaks between them you can. Just don’t keep anyone waiting too long. After you're done, go immediately to this room here. Do not take a break before coming to this last door.

Hallway
Slut, do you just want me pissed off all the time or something? I tell you to wait for an HFO and you ruin the same day. You have multiple accidents but no HFO while you're away and then I give you a 2 week challenge to finish and you ruin it yet again!

So, the congrats for finally achieving HFO after will wait, as will that little party you want. You owe me first. Today, you only get to use one finger to bust your balls while with me. Yes I'm serious. I know it probably won't hurt very much but you are going to try the best you possibly can anyway. And if you don't get the busting you so love and crave...

All the sweeter for me.

Just think about what you denied me slut. All the satisfaction of knowing you were under my thumb, totally unable to cum until a woman's voice made you explode.

Your poorly timed accidents diminished the satisfaction of my challenge.

So now I'm making you stare at this while I steal all the satisfaction you would normally get when my foot slams into your balls.

And we both know this view is inspiring.

Still, I think you're lucky slut.

Mila didn't tear your balls off, and from what I hear you might still get orgasms in 2023 after you're done with certain other things.

And I promised I wouldn't tear your balls off either. At least not literally.

Still, you denied me my full pleasure from my tasks slut. Accidents are accidents, but you did so deliberately once, and then covered it up for three weeks.

So what I really want to know is how you are going to make up for that? How will you make it right?

You don't kneed to know right now, but figure something out. And I really better like it.

Or I will do something to all of your orgasms next year. Get out of here slut.

Lounge
Kneel bitch. Legs wide.

Tori turns and then launches into a single, devastating kick with every bit of power she can put into it. Her foot crashes into your nuts full force, the kick lifting you for an excruciating moment before you crumple at her feet.

She reaches down, roughly picking you back up and pointing your head so you are looking up at her. "Do you just not give a fuck about my challenges and games any more slut?"

Because it doesn't feel like it right now. Fuck it, accidents are accidents and we'd both have fun abusing your balls as punishment for those…

But the deliberate orgasm and cover up, fuck you slut. I have a new heel 'colour' rule for you today. It's called Tori. As if they are on my feet, everything is one step harder.

Yeah you should be fucking scared bitch. But.

People fuck up. The best of us fuck up. And I'm still right here.

So you have a shot of making up for all this. As for how scary my heel rule is today…

As much as I should devastate your nuts for what you did, the real punishment comes later.

And right now, there's not a fucking chance you're seeing enough to make my rule really scary.

As for when you get to see these or anything under my panties again for your own enjoyment…we'll see slut. We'll see.

Loft
Michaela: Damn Beanie, you really screwed up. Keep those eyes on us, because if they drop today Sabrisse and I will both give those balls a brutal kick.

S: And it doesn't matter if we are looking at you or not today. Eyes on us or offer up those balls!

M: Exactly. Sorry Beanie, but you are not the best eye candy in the room right now. Even if I wasn't angry with you.

S: Shhh, we talked about this right? His punishment is coming and he's here to apologize so just relax and…

The two girls are definitely not looking at you for a long moment as they make out. Yet, somehow they still notice any time your eyes deviate.

M: Yes…you’re right. And Beanie I know you will make it up to all of us in time.

And honestly, sometimes the best thing we can do with frustration and anger is just to try to set it right of course, but also take the time to just focus on something good. On something pleasurable.

S: Especially if you can do it with a friend.

M: Yes. So, I will accept your apology Beanie. But you have a long way to go to make it all right too.

And some of the other girls might not be so quick to see things how I do. Still, I will hope this all turns out for the better…ooooh

Sabrisse pulls Michaela in over her nice and close and tight, their attention on each other again.

S: But for right now, we need to take care of all this built up stress. You can make it up to Michaela in a more personal manner another time!

Deck
Like my outfit slut? Sometimes light and shadow is the most flattering thing a girl can show off in.

And bonus points since every little move I make changes how that light and shadow falls on me. Changes my outfit.

"You fucking bitch." This time she keeps hitting with the brutal punches until you drop at her feet.

Insolent fucking prick. I cannot believe you didn't come clean.

Just…what the actual fuck? What were you thinking? No, I don't want to hear it, I know you're sorry. Saying it again doesn’t help.

"But this might." Emily smashes her knee into your nuts as hard as she can, immediately slamming a second knee into your balls just as hard as you are still falling to the floor.

Fuck if I don't want to make you scream bitch. But, things are all arranged.

And I liked and agreed to the plan, so we won't make you scream, not really, today.

But tonight I get to cum knowing you are pretty much fucked.

And even I don't know how badly.

So enjoy the ride you put yourself on bitch, because you're stuck on it now.

Now take off and let me get some enjoyment out of the day.

Living Room
Adriana: Beanie get in here slut! And no need for that fleshlight. You won't be worshipping anything like that today.

Instead, as part of your apology I want you to choose a heel colour that you think just suits me. Pick and stick to that rule. And then do the same for the very sexy Katrina.

K: Ah fuck yes, that's better. Just watch and bust those nuts slut.

A: Oooh. Until you make up for things, this is as close as you get slut. You can't even tongue that fake pussy for me.

But you will still bust, watch and get desperate for it.

The two girls make a long show of playing with their toy, a heady mix of sensual sucking and lewd deepthroating.

Then again, a slut like you doesn't need to crave my pussy do you? Maybe, just maybe if you can stay good for a while…

You can try out Katrina's position! Dick caged, hole filled and legs up in the air.

K: She might even crush those balls while she takes you! Fuck!

A: Ahh god, fuck. You'll have to keep dreaming for now…but be a good, lewd, dirty slut and I'll turn you into just a lewd, sex hungry nympho as I am!

Adriana screams and cums on Katrina's tongue.

The two girls become entirely focused on each other and you know it's time to leave.

Parlour
Ball. Destruction. Mode. NOW!

A stunt like you just pulled is exactly why those balls deserve nothing but fucking agony.

If it had been me you broke a direct promise to instead of Tori and Jenya, I'm not sure your balls would have survived the first night. Mila be damned.

But, if I took your balls that would be too fucking easy. No, I've learned something here. I will never take your balls because it would stop me torturing them over and over. Caging your dick so you never cum again and nightly bustings sounds much more appropriate. Lucky for you, I don't make that decision.

"Get the fuck in here toy!" Whitney calls out, giving you an emphatic look when she mentions toy. As soon as her 'toy' arrives she smashes a knee into his nuts, shoves him on the edge of the couch and gets between his legs. "This could be you slut."

"I love busting balls of course," she gives her toy an absolutely viscious squeeze as she goes down on him.

"But I love fucking too! And there's no reason…"

"A girl shouldn't constantly get both!" She rides her toy, alternating between slamming her left and right fists down into his balls as she bounces.

She keeps fucking, spreading her legs wide open every chance she gets and looking over to you in pleasure and arousal every time you drop to the floor. She grabs her toy's balls, viscously squeezing and using them like a handle to keep fucking harder.

"Sorry won't cut it slut! It is a fucking start, but you have a long way to go. A long way…"

"Before you ever feel this again! Floor!" Incredibly, Whitney drops down in front of her toy and lets him enjoy a full orgasm which shoots all over her face and tits. She shows it off, making you watch every drop even from the ground.

A moment later she smashes her fist into her toy's nuts, dropping him to the ground and leaving him to crawl away to the far side of the room. "If you ever want your busted balls to produce this view again, you're going to have to prove yourself slut. So get to it."

Bedroom
Look slut, you want to apologize so let's get straight to fucking that cock of yours.

Whatever intensity and speed you feel inspired to match while looking at me. While dreaming of fucking me. Or…

While dreaming of me stomping on your balls.

Obviously you fucked up, you have a lot to make up for and Mila told you all this.

It won't be a quick or easy road back. A little bit of cock fucking is a start.

Mostly you will need to prove you can be good all over again.

And that definitely means not making any more messes without permission no matter how roughly those balls are beaten, hard that cock is fucked…

Or how many lady cocks are shoved down your throat.

Sorry is a start. But from here you have to perform. Worship. Be a good slut.

You will be repeatedly fucked in most senses of the word. But that's perfect for you isn't it slut? Okay, that's enough for today. There will be plenty more in future, this was just a taste to emphasize that apology of yours.

Back Door
Thank you. An apology is the beginning, and it is not like this is the first or last time you or any other slut will fuck up. Still, you fucked up particularly badly. So, apart from the arrangement you will find out about later what do I want?

Sheer, simple brutality to start. The socks do not count as clothes so I am naked for your rules. If my feet are not directly touching each other, then my 'legs' are spread.

You and I both know I can do so much worse. There are endless possibilities, and I would take you screaming through as many as I could if this was to be your punishment.

But it is not, at least not in the main. So we'll just have to leave aside the thought of me kicking you to the floor and then stomping brutally on your nuts for the rest of your hits.

Of keeping you on the ground, legs open so I can tee up those balls like a soccer penalty kick.

Or offering you the chance to place as many soft, worshipping kisses on my ass as you like, so long as you take a brutal kick for every, single one.

So many fantasies, so many ways to brutalize your balls and try to teach them control. And hopefully a very active imagination to picture it all.

Don't you ever forget you promised us those balls this year.

And we will make sure you make good on it, fun for you or not.

Trust me, you will much prefer the fun for you version. Either way, I have countless ways to leave you on the floor clutching those nuts and you will get to feel quite a few of them in the weeks to come.

Rec Room
Keep that eager mouth to yourself for now slut. I can't stay long, so we'll save that for another time. And yes these shoes cound as white.

Besides, you are not getting any dick until I at least hear this apology.

Okay. I accept your apology as a start. But not coming clean to us, you have a road ahead to make up for that slut.

And no dick for you today at all. I know, it's disappointing.

But you can give me a brutal hit if you see it! Damn slut, did you ever think you would be punished sexually by being denied cock to suck and fuck?

Seriously though, I feel like I can't fuck you without risking another mess. And you've put the girls through enough disappointment.

So for right now, just hit those balls for me.

Don't let up.

Good. Enough for now. I have the feeling I will be seeing you soon and we'll start working towards your redemption. So until then, try to be good okay?

Apologized to Everyone, head to the last room.
Beanie. I'm sure you know there is so much I could say, but Mila should have said it all in her way already. So.

You will treat this pair of heels as gold, because my gold boots were a little too gaudy for this room. Besides that…

The only reason you get to see me naked today is because I know it will make the punishment more effective. You don't deserve to see this, not right now.

"But the effect this has on you and the beating you are willing to let me give those balls for it is perfect." She gives you each punch in the balls with a slightly slower, very deliberate pace. She makes sure every single one lands true, spacing them out, making you wait. Finally she gets to that last brutal hit, smashing her fist into your nuts. She follows it immediately with rapid, brutal punches in a sudden flurry of violence until the pummeling drops you to the floor.

Up. Today you take whatever I give you short of needing your safeword. Luckily for you, that may not be as hard as you fear.

Trust is an ever changing thing. It has to be built over time and a poor choice can compromise it in a moment. But even then it can be built back again.

I have faith you will do just that Beanie. Maybe I am a more of a romantic than most would guess, but even after something like this I believe all this sexual exploration we enjoy will elevate us, you included. You've dug a deep pit, but you can make your way out of it.

But it will not be quick. It will take effort. And maybe you've noticed today's 'punishment' hasn't felt too harsh. This isn't your punishment, this is your apology which begins the punishment.

The door opens, and when your head turns you see Mila step into the room and casually walk to a chair in one corner. "Hi Kyla! Sounds like I timed my entrance perfectly…I mean a little of the punishment starts today right?" She smirks wide, "Oh, and I agree your outfit choice will really make things more effective." She doesn't have to tell you directly what's going to happen, waiting patiently until you open your legs for her.

Kyla watches, giving a soft moan even and running her hands up her body. "Perfect timing indeed Mila. I was just getting to the part some of the girls have been hinting at all night."

Well, keep going! You can explain and I'll drive the instructions in so there's no way to forget them.

As I said, this is just a way to start things. You broke a trust and faith it took time to create. You went against games and promises meant for the whole year. So your punishment will last the rest of the year too.

I can't even imagine how many times you will be left on the floor the next seven months slut!

But, we do not want to completely hijack your year and the game we also love playing. There needs to be room for you to rebuild trust and fun. So, your punishment will be long but not constant.

I wanted a constant punishment at first, but when I heard this idea...it's going to be good. All of us are going to be left waiting, anticipating and wondering what happens next. A little like how I see that cock twitching as I lower this bodysuit more and more.

What will happen is this. From now on, every player in the thread will be able to choose one woman who is not among your favourites. These women can show up and punish you any time, in any way they want regardless of context. Even if you earn a reward session, a punisher can walk in and for as long as she is there she can punish you and ignore any need for a reward. These punishers will also have the power to run polls to see what the other players or girls want to be done with you.

There you go slut. For the rest of this year behind any door there might be a woman waiting to unload any punishment she can think up on you. You will have so much to dream about and dread. For now however…

"Your balls are ours," Kyla says in a tone both sensual and intimidating, those red heels of hers having been stashed under the couch this whole time. As you step over and offer her your balls for the crushing you know is coming she says softly, "So help me Beanie, if you cum while I'm squeezing I won't let go until my hand cramps or I hear a safeword."

Mila can't help but touch herself as she watches you in agony. "Oh fuck, every time I start to wonder how you are like this without a sadistic streak of any kind, you come up with something new!" she says to Kyla with a laugh. The flooring kick to your balls she delivers almost offhandedly, taking her expected due.

Kyla smiles, tongue slipping softly along her lips for a moment. "Thank you Mila. An effective punishment has to still be sexy, have an element of pleasure to it. And we all know how Beanie gets pleasure." She lounges, waiting patiently for you to again offer your balls to her. She tells you softly, "We have all the time we want. We can go nice and slow. We can go fast. Either way, you are not leaving until we're done."

Slut, isn't it incredible how Kyla can say 'your balls are fucked' in such elegant, sexy ways?

Kyla smirks, again patient and waiting with compelte assurance you will again walk over and offer your balls. "You're flattering me Mila! It's just the way I do things, but I see how it might add to my allure. And while I will enjoy every moment of this, I will not complain if that allure captivates you for after."

When you turn back to Mila she stands, steps in and delivers her blows to your balls in a series of knees and kicks. She chuckles a little when you hit the ground, letting you collect yourself. "Translation: when we're done fucking your balls Mila is going to make me cum as many times as I like because I'm sexy as fuck."

Kyla laughs, having pulled on another pair of shoes while you were recovering from Mila's kicks. "I'd never presume quite that far! But we will have some fun after this yes. Now," she kicks back in the chair, her eyes alone beckoning you over. "I think strappy heels like these need a new rule for today. Say, alternate squeezing and hitting for each rule triggered. I know, that will probably make everything just that little bit more painful." She almost pouts, the expression knowing, playful and cunning all at once.

Mila moans a little, watching that rule take effect. "Fun! Sometimes I think I should just demand heel colour rules too, but then I realize I'd never use anything except red and purple. And we really should leave your balls in good enough condition for any punishers who start to show up right slut?"

"They would appreciate that I’m sure. I am very curious to see who the women will be and what they will come up with. I know Hele is still deciding who to ask to be a punisher." Kyla continues her patient wait for you to present your balls each time you turn to her.

And Mila never hesitates to step in and slam her assualt into your nuts the moment you turn her way. "Oh interesting! You might be 'lucky' Malena joined your favourites slut. But if I had to make a guess we might see more Romi around here again. Maybe Alexa, I know that edge slut doesn't see enough of her. Or maybe one of the monthly girls?"

Kyla smiles, taking a moment to imagine each. "I could see any of them working well. Maybe I will add some influence to who Hele chooses." She takes a very brief moment to feel and inspect your balls before she begins to squeeze them this time. "We may have to let up soon."

Mila makes her own inspection, by slamming her foot into them even a little harder. "Oh, I don't think we need to do anything like that! But, I do also want to get to other things tonight. It won't just be me making you cum Kyla!"

"Ha! I'd never assume it was! But before we finish up, Beanie you need to turn around and give Mila one more apology. As heartfelt as you can make it."

When you turn, Mila starts to launch her expected assualt but then stops. Instead she waits, hearing you out fully first. Only when you're done does she wordlessly step in, nudging your legs open almost gently and then ramming her knee into you balls just as visciously as before. "And now to Kyla," she says simply and softly, helping you get up and turn.

This time Kyla is on you as soon as you turn back to her. Before you can get a word in she has your balls in hand and crushes you down to the floor. She doesn't let you get up and delivers kick after kick while you are on the ground at her feet. Finally she crouches down near to you and gives your balls her final, flooring strength crush. When she is done she stays crouched by you, letting you give your apology before she helps you back to your feet.

You turn back, bracing yourself, but after an instant where she is clearly thinking about immediately flooring you again Mila instead leans back against the wall. She beckons you and instead just takes your balls in hand, massaging and playing with them. She isn't exactly gentle, but she isn't exactly busting them either. "Okay, apology accepted slut. Let's just make sure you do better from here."

Kyla is also more relaxed now, and instead of your balls she takes your cock in hand, stroking it slowly while she talks. "I agree, thank you for the apology. It is just the beginning, but I hope it is a very good beginning. And I for one am eager to see what fun is left for the rest of this year."

"Lots I’m sure!" Mila adds with a smile, looking at you. "Okay slut, we're done for today. Before you go I just want one last trip to the floor. You know I love it, so I will let you beg me for the method you most want me to floor your with." Mila smiles, listening to your request and then turning it into reality with her usual vicious force.

"Good slut! Now Kyla and I need some girl time." She walks you to the door, waits until you turn to step out and then slams one final punch into your balls from behind, leaving you to crumple to the ground in the hallway. You swear you can feel Kyla grin and roll her eyes all at once, and through the door you hear Mila's voice, "What? He loves it anyway...."

Later, a note from Mila and Kyla will clarify some details about the idea of punishers:
Each other player gets to choose one woman to take the role for the rest of the year, so long as she isn’t on your favourite list already. If a punisher later becomes a favourite, that is just fine. The punishers may still use ideas they get from players other than the one who chose them. Polls can be used for whatever the ladies think up. The best way to run any polls is probably in this thread or your rules with a set time before votes are tallied. Just keep them simple and direct, no need to open up other threads with formal polls.

Activity updated for June:
Active Players for June
Name (Last Month’s +/-) | Waiting Since | Sets Created | Created/Received +/-
GoodGirl (+5) | May 30 | 1 | +1
Helequin – (+1) | May 27 | 1 | +1
LeeroyJerkins(-1) | Jun 3 | 1 | +1
Ecik17 (+4) | May 27 | 0 | 0
Ddevil (0) | May 3| 0 | 0
Lmind (0) | May 31 | 0 | 0
Mistypanda22 (-2) | May 31 | 0 | 0

Players with sets to reply to:
Brian (+2) | 1 set| 0 | -1
Censor_Slut (+4) | 1 set | 0 | -1
BBBeanie (+2) | 2 set | 0 | -1
Bjorn13 (0) | 1 set | 0 | 0
Skirata (0) | sets | 0 | 0

My Rules
viewtopic.php?p=327034#p327034
Playing Help Me Cum Please!
Choosing a Goddess - a set for anyone to play
The 1000th Reply Celebration Challenge and it's Finale - an ongoing challenge to try
Co-author of Kyla's Party - webtease based on Help me Cum Please.

Miss Elyna's Cum Challenge Winner
Horny_CHabo
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by Horny_CHabo »

Hey Iam back. Not sure how active I will be, but "Help me Cum Please".

Set for GoodGirl
You open up a letter
SEX RESEARCH CENTER wrote: Hello GoodGirl,

some of our Scouts have witnessed your phenomanal activities at the Website milovana.com.
You are one of the best Users at the Theme Edging, Denial and CBT.
We would like you to meet us at our Office to see how fast a professional like you can become World Class at another Theme.
You will even earn some Money.
So be prepared to we confronted with a new Theme.

See you soon

SEX RESEARCH CENTER
You are short on Money so you choose to visit the SEX RESEARCH CENTER the next Day.
You enter the SEX RESEARCH CENTER the next morning

Welcome to the SEX RESEARCH CENTER
You must be one of our Talents.
Let me check your file
So you are World Class at Edging, Denial and CBT? Thats pretty impressive
Well... none of this matters today. Lets get you warmed up befor you enter the real research
Do you have any Clue what is going to happen today?
It will require a lot of Will power... well maybe
If you enter you are not allowed to abort the Research. Even if you dont like what you are about to be confronted with.
We need every Research Data from such a World Class Wanker like you we can get.
I think you are warmed up properly. Move to the next Room
You sit infront of the Computer
Welcome to the SEX RESERCH CENTER

Today you will wank to a new area of Porn.
The subject of todays Session will be:
FEET

The Rules are:
1: You are only allowed to look the FEET. No looking at pussy, tits, ass or similar!!! (short look at Face is allowed)
2: If you look at any other Bodypart you must floor yourself by hitting yourself in the Balls.
3: EDGESLUT MODE activated
3: At the End you need to add a Special Rule for one of your favorites Feet to stroke/Edge to

You will enter 3 Stages
Easy, Medium, Hard

each with 5 Pictures. Edge to every Picture.
Start
EASY. there will not be much nudity in this part.
ONLY WATCH THE FEET
END of EASY SET

Continue
MEDIUM. Feet and forbidden Parts are fare apart.
ONLY WATCH THE FEET
END of MEDIUM SET

Continue
HARD. Feet and forbidden Parts are close together.
ONLY WATCH THE FEET
END of HARD SET
Leave the Room
Welcome back GoodGirl
We are the Girls of the SEX RESEARCH CENTER
We are almost done. After you leave the Center you need to write a Report about your Visit ("Feedback").
And there is one other thing
You need to add a new Special Rule for one of your favorite Girls.
e.g.: 1 extra Edge for every Picture from XXX with nude FEET.
Make sure to include the Rule in your Report ("Feedback")
Thanks for visiting. See you soon.
MY RULES:
Horny_CHabos Rules

Basic Rules (everything accumulating!!!)
Girl 20 Strokes (per Girl)
Pussy +1 Edge (per Pussy)
Ass +20 Strokes (per Ass)
Tits +20 Strokes (10 per Tit)
Feet +20 Strokes (10 per Foot) (You can expand the Rules for Shoes or/and Socks)
You can influence these Rules in your Sets.
You can add: Strokes, Edges, Ballslaps, clothspins, tie up balls(max. 5-10min.).

Special Rules
Elsa Jean: doubles for Feet. (40 Strokes (20 per Foot))

Turn ONs
Check out my List of favorite Girls.
See my Profile for Turn ONs/OFFs

Wishes / Ideas:
Censored / Beta
Feet
Story
SIMPLE Story is necessary!!!
(maximum of like 1 or 2 lines of text per Image)
Simple Neighbor, School Friend, Ex-Girlfriend Storys,...,... will be fine.
Create a single Story Set or start a Set series. I like both ways.
But keep the Story SIMPLE. No complex character Sets.

Edge
I have pretty bad Stamina. I need breaks after Edges. Try to stay under ~30 Edges.
Iam getting better at Edges :D

Cum
The Set needs to have an Full Orgasm or a ruined one.
Can be decided by Luck, Guessing, my behaviour through the Set, Cruel intention of the Girls, etc.
GoodGirl
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GoodGirl »

@Horny_CHabo feedback:
Thank you for the set, it was very enjoyable. Now, I can’t say that feet really do much for me at all, I’m rather indifferent to them, but the way it was written made it so that wasn’t really an issue. Just the fear of looking away was really hot and it’s been a while since I’ve cum so I was just edging away mindlessly really quickly. I still can’t bring myself to get to quite a flooring level of hit, but I went as hard as I could so it definitely incentivised not looking away which I did 7 times I think. The pictures got progressively sexier and more challenging to resist looking. I am wondering if you know the name of this person:
I think she is very hot. My other favourite pics were
In total I did 110 medium ball slaps for heels, 7 punches as hard as I could and 43 edges. The group of girls at the end wearing high heels and fishnets really ramped the number up. Now for the rule added for feet to one of my favourites. Nancy A: +1 edge for her bare feet. +1 brutal hit to the balls if she’s wearing heels. Every part of her is beautiful and her feet are no exception, plus she has bare feet or heels in a lot of shoots I think and “she” in a previous set stated she wanted me to come up with a rule for her I think. Again, thank you.
And a set for you
#Horny_CHaboSet
#WBGoodGirl
Before the set:
I may have gotten a little carried away but I’m not sure. I tried to keep it just a simple self contained story
Context: You go to an all girls college and are roommates with Piper and Elsa
Set:
Hey roomie
I hope you don’t mind me walking around in skimpy clothes
Who am I kidding? I know you love it
I also know you won’t edge unless you see a pussy
So as long as I don’t show you that, there’s nothing you can do but stroke helplessly
I would be naked 24/7 but then you’d be edging constantly
And then you’d be needing to cum 10 times a day with all those edges because you can’t just edge for us without cumming
We should really work on that, we could help you
Oh hey, what’re you guys up to?
I don’t want to interrupt but if no one else is wearing clothes than I won’t either
I know you specially requested a room with us, I just don’t know you how you pulled it off
And in an all girls dorm no less
I suppose it doesn’t matter. I do like teasing you as you admire and stroke for me constantly
Speaking of which, there’s going to a party at the beach later, you should come
Actually, could I get you to go around and invite some of the other girls to the party for me?
I’d do it but we have some company coming over. You can stay and watch for a while but then hurry along
Riley sees you: Oh, I didn’t realize anyone else was here
Elsa: Don’t worry about him, he’s harmless
You should really be paying all your attention to me
Do my nipples taste good?
I’m sorry Horny CHabo but this is a women’s only bath
We’ll meet you at the beach
You sneak one last peak before leaving
You go around to girls rooms to invite them to the beach party
Riley Star
A beach party huh? Yeah, I’m in
I guess I can’t wear this, I’ll have to find something else to where
She starts getting undressed in front of you
Excuse me. You’re still here? Get out
Kenzie Reeves
A boy at my door, that’s perfect! Get your ass over here
I’m so horny being at a school with all girls!
Most of them have started doing it with each other to get off but I don’t swing that way
I need your cock, please. Come on, give it to me
Sorry, I don’t know what got into me
Maybe I’ll see you at the party
Mila Azul
Hey! You just barge into girls rooms without knocking?
Are you some kind of perv?
Hit your balls 5 times per image of me or I’ll scream
I already know about the party, that doesn’t give you the right to invade people’s privacy
Hit your balls harder
Honestly, I’m not that mad, I just like busting balls
And since this in a girl’s school, it looks like you’re the lucky guy that gets played with
She kicks you once as hard as she can
Aww, did that hurt? I don’t care, do it again
Ok, I believe that you’re sorry now
Here you go, you can edge for me once to ease the pain a bit
I’ll see you around
Ava Parker
I’m quite offended that I’m not one of your favourites
I’m petite and a redhead, exactly your type
Maybe I can change your mind
Head to the beach party once you’ve invited all the girls
Oh there you are
Are you enjoying the party?
You’ve been getting a lot of looks. Do you see anyone you like?
Or are you struggling not to burst seeing all these beautiful girls?
After the party you go back to your room to find someone else waiting for you there
I saw you staring at me at the party
You couldn’t keep your eyes off me so I started asking around about you
Piper and Elsa were more than happy to tell me all about you
They asked me to help increase your stamina by edging you more
Do you know how many you’ve done so far? 30, one for each pussy
So I’m sure you’re wondering how this ends. I love ruining guys but I’ll give you a choice. You can ruin your orgasm for me
Or you can keep edging an unknown amount more times, if you succeed you’ll get a full orgasm
Ruin
Ruin it for me!
That was the safe choice. Although if you went the other route you would’ve been given a full orgasm if you edged one more time
Oh well, better luck next time
Keep going
Edge for me
Now cum!
Good boy. You should constantly be trying to raise your stamina even if it’s just by one edge each time, you’ll be a pro in no time
My Rules:
Base rules:
5 ball slaps for abs
Edge Slut Mode:
Ballbusting Mode:

Feminization Mode:
Favourites:
Mila Azul: +1 hard punch per picture (stacks with other rules)
Emily Bloom: +1 edge per picture (stacks with other rules)
Aleksa Slusarchi
Nancy A: +1 edge for her bare feet. +1 brutal hit to the balls if she’s wearing heels
Rilee Marks
Malena Morgan
Killer Katrin
Dainty Wilder
Krystal Boyd
Little Caprice
Elena Generi
Lexi Belle
Piper Fawn
Gillian Barnes
Veronica Radke
Addie Andrews
Sabrina Lynn
Aidra Fox
Naomi Swann
Anya Olsen
Bryci
Eva Elfie
Alisa Amore
Eva Lovia
Elle Alexandra
Melena Maria
Kendra Sunderland
Anastasia Morna
Niemira
Elle Tan
Katya Clover
Alix Lynx
Hailey Leigh
Hunter Leigh
Tori Black
Marta Gramova
Carisha Maja
Liya Silver
General Idea:
Dislikes:
Punishment: