[Announcement] Cock Hero: Heavenly 3

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

flyingcactus
Explorer
Explorer

[Announcement] Cock Hero: Heavenly 3

Post by flyingcactus »

Hello Milovana,

Quick announcement, Heavenly 3 is close to being finished and will be released in the near-ish future. I don't have an exact date but I'm hoping posting the announcement will get me out of the eternal loop of redoing thing over and over :-)

For those of you that played and liked the first 2 installments, I'm pretty sure there will be at least something for you to like in the third one. Editing style is similar, but more polished (if I do say so myself), music is still pretty random based on what I liked for each chapter.

If you haven't had the chance to try the first 2, I encourage you to do so. Torrents can be found in Milovana and the links to the release threads are right there in my signature.

That's it, look forward to it :)
sebpuy69
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [Announcement] Cock Hero: Heavenly 3

Post by sebpuy69 »

Really Hyped :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
herweherwe
Explorer
Explorer

Post by herweherwe »

The king is back. More polished than 1 and 2? Nuts.

I wish you don't get too exhausted. Any creator knows what he needs to do to be happy with its creation, but I know for experience video editing can be extremely painful, especially near the end.
A Ghoul Editor
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian

Post by A Ghoul Editor »

I would love it if you could render a version without a beat meter. Heavenly 2 would also be amazing without a beat meter. Let it stand on the strength of the edit.
LondonGent
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by LondonGent »

flyingcactus wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 5:48 pm Hello Milovana,

Quick announcement, Heavenly 3 is close to being finished and will be released in the near-ish future. I don't have an exact date but I'm hoping posting the announcement will get me out of the eternal loop of redoing thing over and over :-)

For those of you that played and liked the first 2 installments, I'm pretty sure there will be at least something for you to like in the third one. Editing style is similar, but more polished (if I do say so myself), music is still pretty random based on what I liked for each chapter.

If you haven't had the chance to try the first 2, I encourage you to do so. Torrents can be found in Milovana and the links to the release threads are right there in my signature.

That's it, look forward to it :)
Very excited! Your previous videos are some of my favourites :-)

If you need any beta-testers or would like a script creating ready for when it gets released, just drop me a PM
doremi
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by doremi »

:mbounce:
Spoiler: show
Ok! Let me be the first! When will it be ready? :lol:
Cock Hero Database (on the ice atm) - https://www.ch-db.club/ - :gathering:
[APP] Cock Hero Slideshow Player - Thinking about a script feature for [APP] Cock Hero Video Player :icecream:
If your video is too fat, there's a solution!
Spoiler: show
The generated output of your video editor may be bloated, too big for not any significant benefit. One thing you can do is use HANDBRAKE with the H.264 (x264), RF18 Constant Quality and Web Optimized / Fast Start options, all other options by default. You'd be surprised how smaller the video becomes, without any impact to the quality.
:yes:

LINKS:

HandBrake, The open source video transcoder
https://handbrake.fr/

For future reference, here's the original Hanbrake post by Eriol:
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=12815&hilit=Handbrake#p164242
Interesting for further details about the process.
:thumbsup:
So many projects to kill, so little time. :-)
zzzed
Explorer
Explorer

Post by zzzed »

Stoked! Heavenly 2 is easily in my top 5 all-time favorites.
drLED
Explorer
Explorer

Post by drLED »

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Thanks, man! Your work is hard but it leaves a mark, you can't possibly understand how great this news is for a fan of your videos that's been in a tough week. I always go back to both Heavenly 1 and 2, so every minute of your efforts for the next one is much appreciated.

BTW, I second the request for a version without beatmeter/instructions. Sometimes I like to watch my favorite videos not as CH but just to enjoy the beauty in images and sounds.
fr23
Explorer
Explorer

Post by fr23 »

If anyone hasn't played them, Heavenly 1 and 2 (both in softcore and hardcore modes) are some of the best CH I've played. I'm very excited for 3.
silverlight-29
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by silverlight-29 »

this is an amazing news :w00t:
Most amazing anal webteases by: Batman314:The B.A.T.;The B.A.M.part1-2; boob_worshipper: penetrating lecture
onorable mentions by:jyk518:Two Hole Slut__vichobucho:thecreature_edgeallday:anal lessons1-2
invalid79:An Inflated Chance__sxxx_fxxx:my little ass boy part1-2-3-4-5;house of fun series
My favorite videos by:
Rinascere:Cock hero soft climax 1-2;Cock hero EroClip; Cock hero EroDance
Tia.Blaze: Cock Hero Sexy Youtube
onikks: Cock Hero Suave
Caius Prepus:Cum Hero Reborn The Perfect 3;Cum Hero Perfect 4
metrognome:Cock Hero Non Nude;Cock Hero Youtube
eatsl:Sugar Beach Updated version
Cock hero Sofcore collaboration 1-2-3-4
Various Artists:
Cock hero Upvote
Most beautiful short PMVs:
Five more hours by PMV Fiend
Kawai vs Goth by NoodleDude
Various from Digitalfiend
Best Anal PMVs by Samuellynch
flyingcactus
Explorer
Explorer

Post by flyingcactus »

Cool, very nice response everyone, thanks :-)
A Ghoul Editor wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 4:29 am I would love it if you could render a version without a beat meter. Heavenly 2 would also be amazing without a beat meter. Let it stand on the strength of the edit.
Yeah, this time it will be there from the get go. I remember you requested that for Heavenly 2 and I told you I would do it, but didn't :blush:, sorry about that. The big problem with Heavenly 2 was that I was very inconsistent in placing stuff into tracks in the sequences, so disabling prompts is a pain. It's doable, but a pain. And that was an improvement over Heavenly 1 where I just did the whole thing in a single sequence, lol. Those were hard lessons, but my process is improving :P. For Heavenly 3 I started with individual sequences per chapter and consistency in where I place different things (video, text, beats, timers) and kept that going, so things are way cleaner now.
LondonGent wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 11:50 am Very excited! Your previous videos are some of my favourites :-)

If you need any beta-testers or would like a script creating ready for when it gets released, just drop me a PM
I'll probably take you up on your offer LondonGent, thank you, really appreciate what you do to improve releases!
A Ghoul Editor
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian

Post by A Ghoul Editor »

flyingcactus wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 6:15 pm Cool, very nice response everyone, thanks :-)
A Ghoul Editor wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 4:29 am I would love it if you could render a version without a beat meter. Heavenly 2 would also be amazing without a beat meter. Let it stand on the strength of the edit.
Yeah, this time it will be there from the get go. I remember you requested that for Heavenly 2 and I told you I would do it, but didn't :blush:, sorry about that. The big problem with Heavenly 2 was that I was very inconsistent in placing stuff into tracks in the sequences, so disabling prompts is a pain. It's doable, but a pain. And that was an improvement over Heavenly 1 where I just did the whole thing in a single sequence, lol. Those were hard lessons, but my process is improving :P. For Heavenly 3 I started with individual sequences per chapter and consistency in where I place different things (video, text, beats, timers) and kept that going, so things are way cleaner now.
:love: :love: :love:
cope93636
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cope93636 »

:whistle:
Rickybobby1118
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Rickybobby1118 »

Any updates? I might have been checking to see if you released it 10 times a day haha. Thanks for all you're hard work on the Heavenly series they are the best. :-D
flyingcactus
Explorer
Explorer

Post by flyingcactus »

Rickybobby1118 wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 8:23 pm Any updates? I might have been checking to see if you released it 10 times a day haha. Thanks for all you're hard work on the Heavenly series they are the best. :-D
You may not have to wait for much longer :whistle: