[RELEASE][FEEDBACK] Artificial Alyssia 3: Alyssia Submits

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
bennygrimm
Explorer
Explorer

[RELEASE][FEEDBACK] Artificial Alyssia 3: Alyssia Submits

Post by bennygrimm »

Sorry for the delay on the final chapter, but the conclusion of the New American Compandroid series is here.

Please feel free to post feedback, thoughts, or criticism here, and thanks for reading!

ARTIFICIAL ALYSSIA 3: ALYSSIA SUBMITS
I'm moving some of my most popular stories to Amazon.

You can find out about the new stories that I'm publishing alongside stories from my friends at Hyperkube Publishing Co. –– Subscribe to our email list for exclusive deals and updates!

bennygrimm
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [RELEASE][FEEDBACK] Artificial Alyssia 3: Alyssia Submits

Post by bennygrimm »

*bump*
I'm moving some of my most popular stories to Amazon.

You can find out about the new stories that I'm publishing alongside stories from my friends at Hyperkube Publishing Co. –– Subscribe to our email list for exclusive deals and updates!

jockpseudonym
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jockpseudonym »

It’s a shame the release went a little funny so you haven’t gotten feedback here, because this was really impressive. Any plans from here yet? Would you mind saying what the other chapters you considered doing were?
sparktimmy
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by sparktimmy »

For some reason I didn't see part 3 until a week after it released - not sure what happened.

About the tease, I loved it overall (reminded me a lot about Gia's Game and your other teases), but I was a bit thrown off by Veronica coming into the story to take over Alyssia. I had kinda completely forgot about Veronica as a character by the point she's back (mainly because Part 2 seemed to be going more towards Alyssia retaining complete control over the character).

Still one of the best teases on this site, keep up the great writing bennygrimm - can't wait for your next story.
Sisyphuster
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Sisyphuster »

Wow, incredible! What a great ending. Personally, I LOVED having Veronica come back, the only person that could have upended the whole power dynamic. Loved how it was so dark yet light at the same time. Great work! Thank you!