Masturbatrix - Tease-AI Awakening - V1.25B

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Masturbatrix - Tease-AI - BETA

Post by Daragorn »

I am kinda excited to try it out, i was looking forward for something new to teaseAI :-D
Thank you for your work.

I just did the introduction and i have to say it sounds really intriguing.
One thing i noticed, though, is that, in the introduction she tells you that you'll have to choose different mods every 3-4 weeks, yet, when i tried to start a new session, every time, she asks me to choose new mods.
Spielers
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Spielers »

I found a 3 bugs in Punishment

i should counting the slides while counting the number but i was not able to input the counted value, even if i say no it was not possible.

inpur should be input

and my glitter honorific is Miss but the program says Mistress and don't accept Mistress
Spoiler: show
04:29 pm Vilma: Get ready to count to 146
04:30 pm Vilma: Write "done" when done
04:30 pm Vilma: If you give up write: "surrender"
04:30 pm Vilma: Start counting in:
04:30 pm Vilma: 3
04:30 pm Vilma: 2
04:30 pm Vilma: 1
04:30 pm Vilma: Go
04:32 pm Spielers: done
04:33 pm Vilma: My timer says 151 seconds
04:33 pm Vilma: So I'm gonna approve of your count
04:33 pm Vilma: I have shown you a bunch of slides slave
04:33 pm Vilma: How many have you seen?
04:33 pm Vilma: Your inpur was "0", is that correct?
04:33 pm Spielers: no

04:33 pm Vilma: no what?
04:33 pm Spielers: no Miss
04:34 pm Vilma: How many have you seen?
04:34 pm Vilma: Your inpur was "0", is that correct?
04:34 pm Spielers: 10
04:34 pm Vilma: Yes or no?
04:34 pm Spielers: no Miss
04:34 pm Spielers: 10

04:34 pm Spielers: no Miss
04:34 pm Spielers: 10 Miss
04:35 pm Spielers: yes
04:35 pm Vilma: yes ...?
04:35 pm Spielers: yes miss
04:35 pm Vilma: I believe you meant Mistress Mistress...
04:35 pm Spielers: Yes Mistress
04:35 pm Vilma: Keep addressing me like that and I'll just have to keep punishing you slave
04:35 pm Spielers: Yes Miss
04:35 pm Vilma: Incorrect! the number was 21, not 0
04:35 pm Vilma: As such you have failed the punishment
Last edited by Spielers on Sat Apr 23, 2022 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

Keep it coming!
Really great with the reports. Thanks!
I wont have time to look into before monday, but I expect to have the next version ready by next weekend along with a much better setup guide!

Cheers
Genome
Tribute to 1885 & those involved with Tease-AI.
Thank you for spending time on this awesome project! :-)
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

avatarbr wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 10:03 pm
[...]

I am done. Will try later with the correct version :lol:
I am deeply sorry, I have edited my post above, seems like my statement was wrong from top to toe. :blush:
Actually I used the Fury-Patch only for Fury and for no other personalities, the lack of documentation for it doesn't help also.

THX anyway for testing this out! :thumbsup:

@genome231:
I've just started and not finished the intro, canceled it (I need to set up other picture sets and such for it first, the delivered ones are nice but not my taste), ...
Notice that Masturbatrix uses four tags: Fully dressed, Half dressed, Garments covering and Boobs to represent four levels of clothing. It is recommended that use these tags.
Does Masturbatrix use the 'Fully dressed' tag all the time? ... I remember when I've tested Spicy-Java it needed to have all pictures tagged like that.
I mean, my Domme picture sets are always 'fully clothed' pics with some extra pics tagged with 'half dressed' and so on, ... so they don't be tagged with 'fully clothed' since to my understanding this should be the 'normal' state anyway.
It would not be a problem, I could just remove that tag from any files with notepad++ in a minute, just wanted to know?

Oh, and btw.:
The whole explanation about the 'whole numbers' for input in the intro showed me the need of another new commad. ;-)

Best greetings,
Markus
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

markus wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 6:57 pm I am deeply sorry, I have edited my post above, seems like my statement was wrong from top to toe. :blush:
Actually I used the Fury-Patch only for Fury and for no other personalities, the lack of documentation for it doesn't help also.

THX anyway for testing this out! :thumbsup:

No problem, I did not hd the correct version installed, so I would use Fury anyway :lol:

I just install the correct version now, and everything works.

I will not play too much for now, because I am trying the new Technical Forms version. But I did one run to see what is about, and like Genome said, it's not a tradicional Personality.
traedor
Explorer
Explorer

Post by traedor »

It looks like whenever you start off by saying "Hello Mistress" it plays the Foul.txt response and docks you some merit points and gives you some punishments because Hello has the word "hell" in it.
Spielers
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Spielers »

Missing Vocab: SYS_Safeword
Missing Vocab: WickedPool
ERROR: "LaughEvenHarder.gif" was not found in "D:\masturbatrix\Masturbatrix_TeaseAI55.7.2\Images\Fury\Memes"! Please make sure the file exists and it is spelled correctly in the script. :::: Error at @ShowImage[]

all in Scripts\Masturbatrix\Interrupt\Safeword\Safeword.txt
Spielers
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Spielers »

ERROR: Can't locate the file: "D:\masturbatrix\Masturbatrix_TeaseAI55.7.2\Scripts\Masturbatrix\Custom\Session\Release\Calculate_Release.txt" :::: Error loading TextFile: D:\masturbatrix\Masturbatrix_TeaseAI55.7.2\Scripts\Masturbatrix\Custom\Session\Release\Calculate_Release.txt
In the classic session
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

avatarbr wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 1:20 am I just install the correct version now, and everything works.
That someday someone would call my patch the 'correct version' feels somehow strange, never expected that, ... work wasn't in vain it seems. :-D

@genome231, ... just played the intro and here is a very first, small feedback (I guess a lot more will come as soon as I find the time to actually play with it)

- There is asked about the denial-level, but it isn't explained, adventurously as I was I typed in '15', I am in trouble right now? :unsure:
- After doing answering all those intro-questions, that stamina-test felt wrong placed, ... maybe it should give you the option to start that test or leave and start Masturbatrix the next day and THEN have that test starting up it next time.
It felt like it came out of nowhere, a warming up would have be great, you see, answering questions for a while and then jumping into that test doesn't felt right.
(There wasn't even something like 'get naked', 'pull it out' or such)
- The Intro asks for things which can allow/deny you and it should be reported in the forum if not included, here you go:
I use a software, let's call it 'Random Decisions' which determines IF and TO WHAT an orgasm is allowed, it's based on a random slideshow, ... so maybe to built in such support would need the variable 'DeciderSoftware', 'DecidedRequirement' and a flag 'HasToBeShownRandomly' (So the software tells 'come to the exposed breasts of model XY, if it has to be randomly shown, well, only allowed when randomly showed, if not, it's allowed to navigate through the slideshow until DecidedRequirement is given)

Now the futher is just my personal opinion, other users may have a totally different point of view on that:
- The term 'goddes' sounds blasphemer to me, exchanged that with notepad++ to mistress, a no-go for me
- That tag-system, ... I have deactivated it in the intro, but I got some tagged pictures shown, ... only after I removed all those #DT things from every script it was gone, ... maybe flags not set at that time?

Ok, done with the criticism ( it's meant as constructive feedback!) ... the way the questions are asked in the intro, ... the questions are asked,... all that makes me soooooo looking forward to play this once I am done with what I am playing now! ;-)

Can't wait to dive into this more deeply, ... even from the intro I can tell that this thing is done with so much devotion and love to detail, keep it up! :wave:

Best greetings,
Markus
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

Hi!

Forgive me if I comment on something that has been fixed for whatever reason.
Responding to the posts one by one xD

@Markus
- Setting Session time does not matter.
- The threads are totally optional, I will be testing if it is a popular feature, if not I will remove it for Masturbatrix. Also you will never be told to post personal information.

@Avatarbr
- Errors occur due to Fury as far as I can tell.

@Mezz
- Yes you need a bit of patience in the beginning.

@Thigh_Slut
- VideoTimer should exist, I believe you have had an error in the startup?
- Could catch on the second, forgot to update the name.
- @RapidCodeOn can cause Tease-AI to skip lines which for many of the scripts would be catastrophic, as such I thought the lesser evil was to exclude it from the scripts.

@Daragorn
- Are you using fury version?
If not look in Custom\Start_And_Misc\Base Line 22. I have not personally had errors with this line?

@Spielers
- Found the error, the command is @InputVar not @Input as I had written. Also fixed spelling.
- I have no clue why it doesn't accept Miss?

@Markus
- Masturbatrix uses Fully tag mostly! There are exceptions however, but your domme doesn't "strip" for no good reason ;-)

@traedor
- Removed hell from foul :-)

@Spielers
- Will look into the interrupts when I have time, though they aren't really a part of Masturbatrix
- Your errors seems related to using Fury? Not sure

@Markus
-Added a little bit of info, however I want to keep some mystery, but no information is not fair.
-Your instict was to go with 15!? Might want to change that ASAP :P
- Good point that it comes out of nowhere, I will add a warmup section to it. However I want to keep it as part of the start-up.
- Is your software public or private? Because I probably wont add it to the list, if it is not public :)
- I liked Goddess as a theme, like a woman who believes herself so supperior to a God kind of level, however I get your point! Hmm.
- I will look into the tag system :-) EDIT: Think I fixed it.

Cheers
Genome
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Masturbatrix - Tease-AI - BETA ver 1.01

Post by genome231 »

Hi :wave:

Version 1.01 release with a few hotfixes.
Released a PDF guide on how to setup Masturbatrix, should help you if you're completely new. :-)

Cheers
Genome
hallojo1337
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by hallojo1337 »

A great Setup guide :thumbsup:

Especially for some newcomers into Tease AI :love:
Spielers
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Spielers »

wow you did the guide with latex impressiv :) great :)
Carnal1
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by Carnal1 »

Impressive! :w00t: I haven't done too much. But did find a couple problems.

First with Snakes & Ladders seems to work fine on standard size board but when I tried the large board it only shows dice pics on dice >6. Otherwise I get (one example):
ERROR: Command @ShowImage[] was unable to display the image.
::: Exception: "3.jpg" was not found in "C:\Games\milo\TeaseAI\Images\GNMImages\Games\Dice\D8"! Please make sure the file exists and it is spelled correctly in the script.
ERROR: The given imagepath was empty.

Also Large doesn't show stroke commands like "Square 7 - 23 strokes!",it just plays the metronome for about right time, but does show "Square 122, you face a constrictive snake!
01:34 PM Miss: 119 strokes to break free! - Hold on!
"
I would have tried the biggest board but I had problems figuring out the proper way to address my mistress :blush:

There were a couple typos here and there that popped errors but I only recall the missing close parenthesis in Task/priority/P1 missing close ) "@NullResponse @SetVar[TaskTimer]=[#Random(1,3)]"

Can we expect the Adventure Game to be working anytime soon?
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

Carnal1 wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:27 pm Impressive! :w00t: I haven't done too much. But did find a couple problems.

First with Snakes & Ladders seems to work fine on standard size board but when I tried the large board it only shows dice pics on dice >6. Otherwise I get (one example):
ERROR: Command @ShowImage[] was unable to display the image.
::: Exception: "3.jpg" was not found in "C:\Games\milo\TeaseAI\Images\GNMImages\Games\Dice\D8"! Please make sure the file exists and it is spelled correctly in the script.
ERROR: The given imagepath was empty.

Also Large doesn't show stroke commands like "Square 7 - 23 strokes!",it just plays the metronome for about right time, but does show "Square 122, you face a constrictive snake!
01:34 PM Miss: 119 strokes to break free! - Hold on!
"
I would have tried the biggest board but I had problems figuring out the proper way to address my mistress :blush:

There were a couple typos here and there that popped errors but I only recall the missing close parenthesis in Task/priority/P1 missing close ) "@NullResponse @SetVar[TaskTimer]=[#Random(1,3)]"

Can we expect the Adventure Game to be working anytime soon?
Oh, I will have the Snakes and Ladders Large and Extreme board fixed for next version. I might have done them a little too quick :whistle:

Thanks for the P1 report :-)
EDIT: Error was recurring for all Px's, Should be fixed next version.

Adventure is on hold for now. Not entirely sure when, hopefully it in a not too distant future. Sorry for the vague answer.

Cheers
Genome