[TECHNOLOGY] ESTIM, MP3, COCK HERO, & SCRIPTPLAYER

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

47dahc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: [TECHNOLOGY] ESTIM, MP3, COCK HERO, & SCRIPTPLAYER

Post by 47dahc »

LondonGent wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:46 pm
47dahc wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:39 pm Tried everything to get this to install. What am I missing? I'm not a programmer so a detailed walk through would help tremendously. I have tried to install it through the powershell but keep getting an error. Thank you.
You shouldn't need to go through powershell or do anything else fancy. I'm guessing you've downloaded the source code, rather than the compiled (i.e. ready to run) version.

Step by step all you need to do is:
  1. Go to this page here: https://ci.appveyor.com/project/FredTun ... /artifacts
  2. Download the ScriptPlayer-Debug-1.1.0.###.exe file (where ### is whatever the latest version number is).
  3. Double-click to install like any other program.
  4. ScriptPlayer should now appear in your start menu and can be run by clicking it.
If that doesn't work, post a screenshot of the error message so we can see what is going wrong!
Got it thanks. Qwksilver provided an assist the other day. Guess I need to figure out how to navigate github and appveyor a little better. Now to have some fun.
hashcloud
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: None of the above

Post by hashcloud »

Its a very nice project.
But hard to find the exe to install.
And even harder to find the E-Stim compatible beta.

Non Beta (Today: ScriptPlayer-Release-1.1.0.261.exe - no E-Stim functionality) :
https://github.com/FredTungsten/ScriptPlayer/releases
(serach on page for exe)
Today it is https://github.com/FredTungsten/ScriptP ... .0.261.exe

Beta (Today: ScriptPlayer-Debug-1.1.0.310.exe - with E-Stim functionality):
Description found here:
Go to https://ci.appveyor.com/project/FredTun ... riptplayer
Under Job Name, click Configuration: Debug
Click Artifacts
Download the Setup
redgreencolor
Explorer
Explorer

Post by redgreencolor »

I have to thank @qwksilver for creating this tool.

@hashcloud also thank you for your indications.

I used the "ScriptPlayer-Debug-1.1.0.310.exe" version because I wanted to use the E-stim functionality, however the E-stim sound output is coming out with noise.
The video I used was "CH-Stacy Vs Sybil.mp4" and the audio E-stim "CH-Stacy Vs Sybil.mp3".
Does anyone else have this problem?
Thanks to all
qwksilver
Explorer
Explorer

Post by qwksilver »

redgreencolor wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:31 pm I have to thank @qwksilver for creating this tool.
Not mine, FredTungsten is the author, I've just posted it's superpowers in a few appropriate locations.
redgreencolor wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:31 pm I used the "ScriptPlayer-Debug-1.1.0.310.exe" version because I wanted to use the E-stim functionality, however the E-stim sound output is coming out with noise.
If it's a hummmmmm sound, then it's likely a ground issue with one or more devices. Tell us about your setup, for example mine is:
Spoiler: show
HDMI Digital Audio to TV for the original audio, which processes and plays with no error.
the compainion or (estim audio) .mp3 file is send to a bluetooth receiver, which is battery powered, and has only an analog stereo cable to the ET-312 for stimming.
redgreencolor wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:31 pm The video I used was "CH-Stacy Vs Sybil.mp4" and the audio E-stim "CH-Stacy Vs Sybil.mp3".
not sure it matters, but you might test with viewtopic.php?f=25&t=23289 if you can get it, I've used it recently and it's a fairly clean file.
redgreencolor
Explorer
Explorer

Post by redgreencolor »

@qwksilver thanks for your help.

Regarding your questions:
- it is not a hummmmmm sound, the problem is that when a tone appears, it is accompanied by a noise;
- My setup: HDMI Digital Audio to TV for the original audio, which processes and plays with no error.
the compainion or (estima audio) .mp3 file is send to a USB sound card, and has only an analog stereo cable to DIY e-stim device for stimming;
- I also tested the video "ESTIM with Guerlain.mp4", and the problem is the same;
- Finally, when I use the manual solution that consists of opening the video for example on the VLC, opening the E-stim audio on the MPC-BE that sends the sound to the USB sound card, I get the setup to work. The disadvantage is that I have to manually synchronize the two files.

Sorry for my English, it's not my native language.
Thanks
qwksilver
Explorer
Explorer

Post by qwksilver »

i am at a loss, if there is a way to record the sound perhaps i could do more.
redgreencolor
Explorer
Explorer

Post by redgreencolor »

@qwksilver
I confess that I never recorded sound on my PC. My knowledge in the area is limited.
But I promise that when I have some free time, I will try to record a part of the sound and make it available.
Thank you
doremi
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by doremi »

redgreencolor, maybe you can record with your phone and share the resulting file. It's much easier than recording a PC sound using the PC.
Cock Hero Database (on the ice atm) - https://www.ch-db.club/ - :gathering:
[APP] Cock Hero Slideshow Player - Thinking about a script feature for [APP] Cock Hero Video Player :icecream:
If your video is too fat, there's a solution!
Spoiler: show
The generated output of your video editor may be bloated, too big for not any significant benefit. One thing you can do is use HANDBRAKE with the H.264 (x264), RF18 Constant Quality and Web Optimized / Fast Start options, all other options by default. You'd be surprised how smaller the video becomes, without any impact to the quality.
:yes:

LINKS:

HandBrake, The open source video transcoder
https://handbrake.fr/

For future reference, here's the original Hanbrake post by Eriol:
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=12815&hilit=Handbrake#p164242
Interesting for further details about the process.
:thumbsup:
So many projects to kill, so little time. :-)
redgreencolor
Explorer
Explorer

Post by redgreencolor »

@qwksilver
As promised I recorded a portion of the audio estim to demonstrate the problem I have when using "ScriptPlayer-Debug-1.1.0.310.exe".

- For this purpose I recorded the first 3 minutes of the file "ESTIM with Guerlain.mp3";
-Recorded once playing directly with VLC to show the audio output without problems;
-I recorded a second time using ScriptPlayer, checking for such interference in the audio output.

I hope it helps to understand the source of the problem.
Thank you

-Download Mega link:
https://mega.nz/file/Cu52FSTL#AouG5JmO7 ... dB-A1JVJbY
redgreencolor
Explorer
Explorer

Post by redgreencolor »

bump
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by edger477 »

redgreencolor wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 3:38 pm @qwksilver
As promised I recorded a portion of the audio estim to demonstrate the problem I have when using "ScriptPlayer-Debug-1.1.0.310.exe".

- For this purpose I recorded the first 3 minutes of the file "ESTIM with Guerlain.mp3";
-Recorded once playing directly with VLC to show the audio output without problems;
-I recorded a second time using ScriptPlayer, checking for such interference in the audio output.

I hope it helps to understand the source of the problem.
Thank you

-Download Mega link:
https://mega.nz/file/Cu52FSTL#AouG5JmO7 ... dB-A1JVJbY
I have the same issue. It sounds like clipping but it is not clipping, I tried recoding mp3 normalized to lower volume and to constant bitrate 192k that should be easier to handle... it still has stutters and it sounds like buffer used for sound device is too low, so it is running out of data so very short periods (milliseconds) of silence are inserted causing audio to sound very spiky.

As that sounded familiar to VoiceMeeter output when I configured too low latency on sound card, I pulled Fred's code and found where it is configured and created a pull request to fix the issue.

If you want you can wait for Fred to accept my pull request (I hope he does), or you can download the CI build for proposed version and test if it works better.
47dahc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 47dahc »

edger477 wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 1:28 pm If you want you can wait for Fred to accept my pull request (I hope he does), or you can download the CI build for proposed version and test if it works better.
I downloaded your build and still get the popping noise. It seems to correct itself after a few moments but randomly comes back through out. Is there a recommended bit rate or sampling rate that might help the system process more efficiently?

Edit: I usually just make surround videos for CH and such but I've been messing around with VR on my phone and a cardboard headset and with using built-in funstim and funscripts and trying new frequencies before heading over to the online generator.
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by edger477 »

47dahc wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 5:08 pm
I downloaded your build and still get the popping noise. It seems to correct itself after a few moments but randomly comes back through out. Is there a recommended bit rate or sampling rate that might help the system process more efficiently?

Edit: I usually just make surround videos for CH and such but I've been messing around with VR on my phone and a cardboard headset and with using built-in funstim and funscripts and trying new frequencies before heading over to the online generator.
What is your PC configuration? Did you try different output device? I can make another build to increase the latency of sound card further, but is hard to know for sure if it will help you. If you know how to build and run app in Visual Studio I can show you where to adjust it, or I can make one and upload it to MEGA for you to try, if for you works with i.e. 200ms (I have increased the latency from 50ms to 100ms and it worked for me, I have Ryzen 5800x and Creative Soundblaster Z soundcard).
47dahc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 47dahc »

edger477 wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 5:23 pm What is your PC configuration? Did you try different output device? I can make another build to increase the latency of sound card further, but is hard to know for sure if it will help you. If you know how to build and run app in Visual Studio I can show you where to adjust it, or I can make one and upload it to MEGA for you to try, if for you works with i.e. 200ms (I have increased the latency from 50ms to 100ms and it worked for me, I have Ryzen 5800x and Creative Soundblaster Z soundcard).
I have an old AMD Athlon 1090T 6 core with a SB Live sound card. I also have a USB sound card and I listened to the output on that through headphones and it sounded fine. Thinking it's just my dated hardware. I built this system over 11 years ago but she keeps on ticking.
arig4711
Explorer
Explorer

Post by arig4711 »

I also tried the new version. I think subjectively that it is better than before. But also now there's some strange noise. Actually it is good that I got the information here, because I couldn't identify the reason before (it is just a mp3). Now I convert my files to quad-channel-versions to get a better reliability.