Anyone stimming with 2 boxes?

This is the place for all suggestions, releases and feedback regarding Milovana Hardware efforts.
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Anyone stimming with 2 boxes?

Post by edger477 »

Hi,

I am creating thread to ask if anyone tried this, and what are your experiences, and what electrode setup you recommend?

For those that haven't (yet) I will share my experience:

I recently built new midstim box and bought another amplifier for it, then rebuilt the old one, now I have 2B and 2 DIY boxes and have got this 4-channel headphone amplifier that I use to control each of 4 channels separately:

I soldered 4 6.3 jacks onto RCA cables, 2 connected to left connector and 2 to right, so I connect Level 1 and Level 2 to channels left and right of first estim device, and Level 3 and 4 to left and right of second device, which makes it possible to control each of them separately.

With 4 channels there are so many options for electrodes placement that I have converged towards using triphase setup that I mostly tested with Estim Tower, V91 Sync Hero, Muffin handjob.

So far I was most happy with dual triphase setup where one pair of channels was used with common on glans, and channels on shaft and balls, and other pair centered on prostate with common on anal plug, one channel on penis plug (I have made DIY glans electrode out of 2.5 mm2 copper wire in conductive rubber that can hold a plug, and I insulated top 5mm of plug using shrink wrap to get 2 separate electrodes) and other channel on perineum (I even 3d-printed a pillow-shaped holder that attaches to plug and balls to hold that electrode in place and put some pressure on it).

The amplifier allows for controlling each channel's volume separately, but given both are triphase, it works best when volumes for each L/R pair are almost equal.
I must say that estim for Magic Muffin video by @puste has one of most insane effects with this setup as prostate pair causes strongest involuntary throbbing I ever experienced but without being a bit unpleasant or painful, while other pair provides for great stroking sensations.

As input to the headphone amplifier comes from Creative Sound Blaster Z which has analog volume knob (I use it as "master" volume control) and 2 outputs (3.5 and 6.3) I could also connect 2B there (and 2B has its own left/right volume) but I don't dare yet because I haven't tested any of these files with it, and also have nowhere to connect it to :)
If you know any files that feel great on both DIY and 2B, let me know.
sevenofnine
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): not owned
Sub/Slave(s): have had some but only in virtual , but not in the moment

Re: Anyone stimming with 2 boxes?

Post by sevenofnine »

Yes , i use two MK312 connected to 5.1 audio usb output

Front channel as tri phase
rear channel as 2 independent outputs
center and sub woofer not used .
(for info , you cannot use sub woofer because 5.1 use only 10% of bandwidth and limited to Low frequency)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOZaHhj5yp8
price is cheap in china for this

==> normal audio channel for movie sound

i use audacity for create my 4 channel:
1) load the stereo audio file MP3
2) split the audio file to 2 mono track
3) select the second one , and invert it
4) select the 2 files , then use mix , and create a new track
5) select the new file , and correct the amplification
6) select the second track (the inverted one) , and redo inversion
7) select the first and the second track (the 2 times inverted) , and use mix ,and create a new track
8) select this one , and correct the amplification
9) now , you have 4 track . we must save it
10) do export to AC3 , it show you 4 channel , but we need 6
11) move slider to 6 channel , it add 2 boxes
12) select "mixer =track 3" and connect it to channel 5
13) same for the track 4 , and connect it to channel 6 (you need to click to the line for remove the wrong connection)
14) validate for saving it ... the file is ready
15) i change my audio output to the usb driver 5.1 , and play the audio file with media player
16) i use vlcplayer for play the video , and the audio sound to my normal audio output (you can choose it in VLC player)
17) i synchronise the player manualy
18) that all
19) have fun !!

some explanation .
- MP3 cannot play 5.1 files , so i use AC3
- channel 3 and 4 are center and subwoofer
- if you reload an AC3 files in audacity , you see the 6 channel , but remove the track 3 and 4 are center and subwoofer channel
- this work only for video estim files , not for tease EOS is limited ,
- the 2 new tracks are de difference of the 3 phases . some audio files work better then other ones
- chplayer V3 would be great , but cannot read 5.1

must find time to share all my AC3 files that i have do , or if someone do it

Attachments
4 channel.jpg
4 channel.jpg (489.5 KiB) Viewed 2403 times
Resistance is futile ... you will be electrocuted :!:
Electro
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Electro »

I built a second EStim box because I knew someone who was looking to get into estim and thought they would want a box and I figured I'd play with surround files by Mantrid and also putting a second box to use for CBT or to allow for having a single channel insertable plug for the clench/ghost fuck while also using Triphase with electrodes in other positions. Turns out the person who was interested in EStim thought that $100 or so was too much to pay for the equipment, so now I have two boxes and also a USB surround sound box so I can use headphones and still have two stim channels.

It's a bit of a niche, not many people are willing to spend the money on a second box, so we don't have much content yet. I mentioned in the thread below that I was planning on putting some CBT sort of elements to fit the story of the video.
[RELEASE] RLGL CH JOI E-Stim Hybrid: Triple T&D w. Dr Briar.
viewtopic.php?t=25216
I usually wire up with two TENS pads cut to 1" squares and use either a 3D printed ball stretcher or a shoelace wrapped around a few times to just to make sure the skin is not loose and I attach to the left and right sides of the ball sack. That seems to be the most effective way that I've found to give a 'ball kick' sort of zap. Alternatively if a TENS pad is on the bottom of the sack and the other electrode of the channel is on a TENS pad on the perineum closer to the butthole, it seems to give a startling kick sort of feel that isn't as painful because I think it's getting the superficial perineal nerve. Not certain on the nerve details but it feels intense. File selection and intensity for pain is tricky and for CBT ball stim, it's a fine line to get it right. Adjustable volume levels for that channel is probably a good idea. I mention it because it allows an otherwise triphase stroking video to get additional elements added.
BoundSquirrel
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by BoundSquirrel »

I just tried this.

Used my 2B to tri-phase with a constant wave signal, started so that they were offset. Used my diy to tri-phase to stim to one of my favorite CH's.

Wow! That was a surprisingly short experience that I will definitely try again!

Thanks for the idea.