"Femdom Waifu VR" will be releasing this March!

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

ZeeVital
Explorer
Explorer

"Femdom Waifu VR" will be releasing this March!

Post by ZeeVital »

Hey, all! Several years have passed since we released Femdom Waifu, our first game, which was received well by the community. A community which supported us and helped us to release a bunch of other games. Some of them did well, some did not, but...

We're ready for our next release. This time it will be a special one.

Ladies and gentlemen, we're proud to announce Femdom Waifu VR!

https://steamcommunity.com/app/1800430

Femdom Waifu VR is a successor to the original Femdom Waifu JOI (Jerk Off Instruction) game, where the player is controlled by a cruel dominatrix. Now it is in full 3D and compatible with the Oculus Quest 2. The game has also received a full voiceover and improved session system, so your sessions will be spicier and crueler.

Check out the Steam Store Page and don't forget to add the game to your Wishlist!

See you at the session!
wqslave
Explorer
Explorer

Re: "Femdom Waifu VR" will be releasing this March!

Post by wqslave »

This looks pretty promising, cool! Few questions spawned by thinking about voice acting...

1. Can voice acting be turned-off? Super hit or miss for me personally. Even if someone has a lovely voice, I may not personally be into it, and I'm sure I'm not the only one like that.

2. With voice acting, how does that impact prospects of adding additional content down the road? Do you expect that it'll mostly stick to what it launches with? Obviously voice acting increases the expense of adding content and the threshold of success required for it to be logistically/financially reasonable to add more down the road.

3. Any chance of allowing custom scripts/tasks/ect? (even if these are not voice acted, obviously). It's impossible for anyone to capture every fetish in a game, but I think what you're doing here looks cool and like it'd be a viable platform to add tasks to as it seems it could work with just about any instructions being given to the player.
ZeeVital
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ZeeVital »

Hey!

1. Currently there is not possible to turn voice acting off :(
2. I am planning to do more content and making additional voice acting won't be a trouble :)
3. Will see!
ZeeVital
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ZeeVital »

"Femdom Waifu VR" released on Steam!

https://steamcommunity.com/app/1800430
dafafa
Explorer
Explorer

Post by dafafa »

Kinda want to try it but I don't want my friends to know I play this game...and I don't want to hide my whole library just for one game
Spielers
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Spielers »

can someone please post the link to the store. i believe it is blockt in my country, because I can't find it
CockAndBallTorture
Explorer
Explorer

Post by CockAndBallTorture »

My honest review because I have been buying your games for a while... pretty weak overall.
  • Oculus Quest 2 exclusive was a poor choice given how many much better headsets are available, though I do understand that it is the most popular.
  • When games on Steam list a headset that is compatible I usually assume I can still play it on my Index because it really does work 95% of the time. It did not work at all here. You may want to make it more clear on the page that the game will not even run without the Quest 2.
  • Launching in desktop mode still launches it in VR which means that I can't even play in theater mode.
  • There are no options at all. Nothing can be changed. Volume? Session duration? Different types of endings? Clothing?
  • It is not clear what the controls are until you wait for them to appear on the screen eventually. We should know up front.
  • All of the beats besides the edging one are too slow. It is hard to cum like this.
  • Not clear what to do when you get to the "edge" prompt. Edge and stop? Or am I supposed to fail if I can't make it through?
  • I can't kneel for 30 minutes. It would be good to add to the variety of postures. And it doesn't feel right to see my character kneel while I sit in a chair.
  • It would be nice to see more of her to help me along if she is not going to let me jerk off faster.
I try to be easy on JOI game devs because it is a small niche, and I will probably not refund the game because I don't really need the $10, but I think you are going to run into a lot of people wanting a refund given how unfinished the game feels. It just seems like everything this game does is done better somewhere else. Just take a look at the competition like Virtual Succubus. Heck, even Fap Queen II feels much more finished and playable and that's a game that is fully 2D with no voice acting and was abandoned in 2019.
dafafa
Explorer
Explorer

Post by dafafa »

Wait Oculus quest exclusive? why? lol, well, never gonna get it then.
ZeeVital
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ZeeVital »

Content Update 01: Session options, Bugfixes

https://store.steampowered.com/news/app ... 9077378219
dafafa
Explorer
Explorer

Post by dafafa »

Why even post it on steam since steam relies on steamVR and steamVR compatible headsets? just post it on the Oculus store.
This is like selling an xbox exclusive on the playstation store
ZeeVital
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ZeeVital »

dafafa wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 1:13 am Why even post it on steam since steam relies on steamVR and steamVR compatible headsets? just post it on the Oculus store.
This is like selling an xbox exclusive on the playstation store
Oculus Store doesn't allow nsfw content.
ZeeVital
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ZeeVital »

Content Update 02: Customization Options

https://store.steampowered.com/news/app ... 7851747206
ZeeVital
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ZeeVital »

Femdom Waifu VR Content Update 03: QoS lingerie, Zoom function, Optimization

https://store.steampowered.com/news/app ... 1724050533
ZeeVital
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ZeeVital »

Femdom Waifu VR Content Announcement: Latex Lingerie Pack DLC Coming Jun. 2, 2022

https://store.steampowered.com/news/app ... 8582822153
masterblaster
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by masterblaster »

Please introduce a volume slider for voice and metronome, the ticks are crazy loud compared to the voice.