[Tease AI] Miss Blue [v3.7]

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

roots8834
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [Tease AI] Miss Blue [v3.7]

Post by roots8834 »

PtheV wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 5:41 pm The Glitter contacts should be enabled, but the Glitter feed is entirely optional and can have any setting, including "off". Setting it to "scripts" enables glitter feed lines that are called by specific scripts. There are a handful of those in Miss Blue, but they are not important to the overall experience. It comes down to personal preference: do you like the glitter feed on or off. (It gets repetitive pretty quickly).
Okay I'll leave them off I think then :D

So I've been encountering a bug with the @ImageTag() command, whenever it's called there is an error about 'illegal path'. But I made sure that there is at least one image with the tag.

I have a file named ImageTags.txt that I put the required tags in, inside the folder the image is in. Do I need to use Tease AI tagging tab to tag the image?

Thanks.
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

roots8834 wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 8:48 pm
So I've been encountering a bug with the @ImageTag() command, whenever it's called there is an error about 'illegal path'. But I made sure that there is at least one image with the tag.

I have a file named ImageTags.txt that I put the required tags in, inside the folder the image is in. Do I need to use Tease AI tagging tab to tag the image?

Thanks.
Hi! :wave:

I know it's a bit confusing, I also had to look it up once more, ... I guess I'll add an alternative command to Awakening, such as '@LocalImageTag' which is more self-explaining.
Anyway, ... @ImageTag() is meant for local pictures, and the file these tags are in is inside the tai folder, under 'Images/System/LocalImageTags.txt'.

You'd have to tag some local pictures with the tags that are missing.

The ImageTags.txt is meant for Domme Pics, and they are stored in the folder the pictures are in.

And no, what Tai generates are simple text-files, you could use a simple text-editor to edit them, Tai does nothing special 'behind the scenes', so you don't have to tag your pictures with Tai necessarily.

Best greetings,
Markus
PtheV
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by PtheV »

hallojo1337 wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 2:02 pm I have one question about the chastity system.

I have set ChastityLevelDenied and ChastityLevel to 5 so I want to get locked after every session. ChastityMaxDays is 2 and UnlockLevel is set by 4.

After the last session I get a ruined orgasm in the end but after that the tease ended without a relock into chastity. Did I make a mistake or was it just a bug?

I found no chatlog from this session. Otherwise I would post it here. :blush:
ChastityMaxDays is 2 -> that means after 2 days, she will end the session without locking you up. ChastityLevelDenied and ChastityLevel detemine the chance to unlock at the end of the current session, ChastityMaxDays is the number of days after which that chance goes to 100%. "Chastity days" start counting if you where put in chastity at the end of a session that did not start with you in chastity.
pv
hallojo1337
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by hallojo1337 »

PtheV wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 2:57 pm
hallojo1337 wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 2:02 pm I have one question about the chastity system.

I have set ChastityLevelDenied and ChastityLevel to 5 so I want to get locked after every session. ChastityMaxDays is 2 and UnlockLevel is set by 4.

After the last session I get a ruined orgasm in the end but after that the tease ended without a relock into chastity. Did I make a mistake or was it just a bug?

I found no chatlog from this session. Otherwise I would post it here. :blush:
ChastityMaxDays is 2 -> that means after 2 days, she will end the session without locking you up. ChastityLevelDenied and ChastityLevel detemine the chance to unlock at the end of the current session, ChastityMaxDays is the number of days after which that chance goes to 100%. "Chastity days" start counting if you where put in chastity at the end of a session that did not start with you in chastity.
Ahh thanks for your explanation :love:
I tought that ChastityMaxDays set by 2 means that the mistress don't tease me in chastity for more than 2 days without unlocking me during the sessions :-D
hallojo1337
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by hallojo1337 »

I have got asked the same question 2 days in a row. I hope it is no infinite loop :\'-(

In the end of the session the mistress says that we have to decide the denial period. To do that I have to pick a random number.
Spoiler: show
"Time to decide for how long you'll stay denied, little toy"
"I'm going to pick a random number between 2 and 7"
"And you're going to guess what it is"
"If you guess the right number or higher, then that's the number of days until you get to cum"
"If you guess too low, I'm going to double the number I had in mind"
"And then <i>that</i> is the number of days until you get to cum"
PtheV
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PtheV »

hallojo1337 wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 2:33 pm I have got asked the same question 2 days in a row. I hope it is no infinite loop :\'-(

In the end of the session the mistress says that we have to decide the denial period. To do that I have to pick a random number.
Spoiler: show
"Time to decide for how long you'll stay denied, little toy"
"I'm going to pick a random number between 2 and 7"
"And you're going to guess what it is"
"If you guess the right number or higher, then that's the number of days until you get to cum"
"If you guess too low, I'm going to double the number I had in mind"
"And then <i>that</i> is the number of days until you get to cum"
You're right it's a loop, sorry about that. You can change the variable OrgasmControl to "0" to cancel the denial script. If you want to keep it, add "@NullResponse @CheckFlag(PickANumberSet,Go To Deny)" directly under line 580 (Pick A Number) in EndScript_RESTRICTED.txt to redirect the script, then add the flag PickANumberSet to your Flags folder. Then manually delete the flag after the denial period ends.
pv
hallojo1337
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by hallojo1337 »

Thank you for your quick response :thumbsup:
Heraclitus
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Heraclitus »

Hey all,

Is there any way I could get a download of Miss Blue 2.07? I love all the work that has been put into 3.7 but I want to give the 24/7 control script another try and I believe that it only works with 2.07. I could use HoT for the scripts but I just love Miss Blue too much to switch, undeniably the best tease software I've ever seen. Apologies if I'm missing an obvious link or if PtheV doesn't want people using old version and I am simply unaware. Thanks guys.
roots8834
Explorer
Explorer

Post by roots8834 »

markus wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 6:45 pm Hi! :wave:

I know it's a bit confusing, I also had to look it up once more, ... I guess I'll add an alternative command to Awakening, such as '@LocalImageTag' which is more self-explaining.
Anyway, ... @ImageTag() is meant for local pictures, and the file these tags are in is inside the tai folder, under 'Images/System/LocalImageTags.txt'.

You'd have to tag some local pictures with the tags that are missing.

The ImageTags.txt is meant for Domme Pics, and they are stored in the folder the pictures are in.

And no, what Tai generates are simple text-files, you could use a simple text-editor to edit them, Tai does nothing special 'behind the scenes', so you don't have to tag your pictures with Tai necessarily.

Best greetings,
Markus
Thanks for this, Miss Blue is running flawlessly now, one thing though, I set orgasm to 'always allow' but it keeps getting changed to 'often allows'. Do I just need to mess with the percentages? Oh and I have complete control off btw.

Thanks.

Edit: I encountered an error yesterday, there's a call to MissBlue/Clips but the folder doesn't exist. I've already re-installed Miss Blue from scratch.
Last edited by roots8834 on Wed Feb 16, 2022 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hallojo1337
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by hallojo1337 »

I would love to see getting fleshlight-toys implemented to this Tease-AI in the near feature :-D :love:
PtheV
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PtheV »

roots8834 wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 7:28 pm Thanks for this, Miss Blue is running flawlessly now, one thing though, I set orgasm to 'always allow' but it keeps getting changed to 'often allows'. Do I just need to mess with the percentages? Oh and I have complete control off btw.

Thanks.

Edit: I encountered an error yesterday, there's a call to MissBlue/Clips but the folder doesn't exist. I've already re-installed Miss Blue from scratch.
Since Always/Never Allows doesn't make much sense within the context of the personality, I've made it so it always resets to Often/Rarely Allows. If you do not *want* to have an orgasm, you can ask for denial.

The Clips folder is a remnant of an older version. I thought I removed all references to it, but I guess not... Did a quick search and located 2 instances of @PlayVideo[MissBlue/Clips/LongEdge/*.*] in the file Custom\Modules_Edge\023.txt. Those should be replaced with something like: @PlayVideo(#Random(20,30)) @JumpVideo(#Random(20,60)).
Heraclitus wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 12:38 am Is there any way I could get a download of Miss Blue 2.07? I love all the work that has been put into 3.7 but I want to give the 24/7 control script another try and I believe that it only works with 2.07. I could use HoT for the scripts but I just love Miss Blue too much to switch, undeniably the best tease software I've ever seen. Apologies if I'm missing an obvious link or if PtheV doesn't want people using old version and I am simply unaware. Thanks guys.
I'm not sure what you mean by 24/7 control script. The Complete Control feature is still in the latest version with various denial type scripts.
hallojo1337 wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:21 pm I would love to see getting fleshlight-toys implemented to this Tease-AI in the near feature :-D :love:
I'm not going to do this, but I have no objection to someone else adding script for this (or any other) feature.
pv
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

PtheV wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 1:30 pm I'm not sure what you mean by 24/7 control script.
I'm quite sure it's this one:
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=20834#p249017
It also states there that it's for 2.07 only.

I guess it wouldn't be too much work to re-implement it for the 3.7, ... but sorry, I have other things on my to-do-list than that.

Best greetings,
Markus
roots8834
Explorer
Explorer

Post by roots8834 »

PtheV wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 1:30 pm The Clips folder is a remnant of an older version. I thought I removed all references to it, but I guess not... Did a quick search and located 2 instances of @PlayVideo[MissBlue/Clips/LongEdge/*.*] in the file Custom\Modules_Edge\023.txt. Those should be replaced with something like: @PlayVideo(#Random(20,30)) @JumpVideo(#Random(20,60)).
Perfect thanks, just encountered this error and I have no idea how to troubleshoot it, and ideas?

Code: Select all

See the end of this message for details on invoking 
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
   at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
   at Tease_AI.Form1.HandleScripts() in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease-AI\Tease AI\Form1.vb:line 4121
   at Tease_AI.Form1.RunFileText() in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease-AI\Tease AI\Form1.vb:line 4032
   at Tease_AI.Form1.ScriptTimer_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease-AI\Tease AI\Form1.vb:line 3827
   at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
   at Tease_AI.teaseAI_Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e) in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease-AI\Tease AI\Classes\teaseAI_Timer.vb:line 50
   at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4470.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
Tease AI
    Assembly Version: 0.59.0.0
    Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///Q:/Tease%20AI%200.54.9%20+%20Tease%20AI%20Fury%203.5.2020/Tease%20AI.exe
Microsoft.VisualBasic
    Assembly Version: 10.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 14.8.4084.0 built by: NET48REL1
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
System.Windows.Forms
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4488.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4488.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Drawing
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4390.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Configuration
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4190.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_B
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Core
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4470.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System.Xml
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4084.0 built by: NET48REL1
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
Accessibility
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll
System.Runtime.Remoting
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll
metro
    Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///Q:/Tease%20AI%200.54.9%20+%20Tease%20AI%20Fury%203.5.2020/metro.DLL
System.Speech
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4200.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Speech/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/System.Speech.dll
AxInterop.WMPLib
    CodeBase: file:///Q:/Tease%20AI%200.54.9%20+%20Tease%20AI%20Fury%203.5.2020/AxInterop.WMPLib.DLL
Interop.WMPLib
    CodeBase: file:///Q:/Tease%20AI%200.54.9%20+%20Tease%20AI%20Fury%203.5.2020/Interop.WMPLib.DLL
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.
Heraclitus
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Heraclitus »

markus wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 6:59 pm
PtheV wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 1:30 pm I'm not sure what you mean by 24/7 control script.
I'm quite sure it's this one:
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=20834#p249017
It also states there that it's for 2.07 only.

I guess it wouldn't be too much work to re-implement it for the 3.7, ... but sorry, I have other things on my to-do-list than that.

Best greetings,
Markus

That’s cool, I totally understand that. I was just curious about an older version because I thought I had seen it somewhere before. Appreciate you getting back to me.
DiDi
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by DiDi »

Hi, I was wondering if there is a script for Miss Blue that would allow me to have an orgasm while locked up?
Either through anal play or with a vibrator to the cage or something like this?

Would really like to integrate that into my plays.

Thanks alot for your work, really love it.