It is not chastity

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Claudius
Explorer
Explorer

It is not chastity

Post by Claudius »

It is not chastity if you want it. Chastity starts when you want release and mistress says no.

I cannot tell what a wicked paradise is arisen now.

My old fleshlight is over the ocean, because I was too lazy to clean it. But I ordered a new one 'Angel' (Kendra Sunderland, pussy).

The postman rings and I got it one hour ago. I opened my browser and what happened? There is a mistress. I liked some pictures of her and she asked me about my cage and how often I release. She asked me, if I would like to deny myself for her? Or to be more precise she asked if I would be so nice to beg her to stay denied this weekend.

Why does that always come in times I don't need or want it?

I wrote her the truth and wait for my denial. So much different thoughts on my mind. I don't know what I wish for this weekend. Do you think I am lucky or not?

Your Claudius.
Lovely guide to FLR/chastity
viewtopic.php?t=23807
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Re: It is not chastity

Post by Shattered »

Claudius wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 5:08 pm It is not chastity if you want it. Chastity starts when you want release and mistress says no.
Or you can just enjoy it when you want it :lol: It means lots of different things to different people, but it's cool you enjoy it that way :)
Claudius
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Claudius »

I know. I know.

Usually that sentence mean to me. Let's say I jerk off now and then monday I would like to jerk off. I wouldn't call the time between today and monday not chastity. I I monday didn't jerk off I would count that as the first day of chastity. It doesn't really mean I am don't want to do chastity.

But yes here I mean more that there is an addictional lose in controll that I think I could enjoy. It always feels fake when do everything on my own. Okay, I could roll a dice and did that sometimes but I also cheat here or there to forget to roll the dice or find reasons why to roll again.

I don't mean a lack of consent.
viewtopic.php?t=23807
RandomName
Explorer
Explorer

Post by RandomName »

I kind of get your point, which frankly can be a bit of a slippery slope where concent is concerned. (So really just have a safe word in case the denial is just toooooooo much)

I do think it's worth noting that the definition of chastity is just "no sex of any kind"(or technically you're still chaste if married and only ever have relations with your monogamous partner).

I also think it's important to understand the health values of at least semi frequent ejaculation, especially for men.

At the end of the day, you get off to losing control, fair enough. But I do encourage both yourself, and really anyone engaging in chastity play to A: Understand the health risks of extended periods of time without ejaculating(not necessarily orgasm)
And B: Do so in a manner that is safe. Always, and I mean ALWAYS, have an out in case of an emergency, especially if you're using a dominant that is not in person.

I also have some opinionated comments, but thats not my purpose, I am simply trying to make sure people are safe when engaging in what can be a somewhat dangerous fetish. :)
Claudius
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Claudius »

Okay, it is over. She asked to tattoo me her nick and take a pic, but that's a hard limit. I will not do. It is only distance relationship and I didn't even know if she is the woman of the pics, she put on her timeline.

I didn't expect that the topic quotation of many chastity captions I saw will trigger that kind of talk. I don't find a caption now, Murpys Law but I read it on capitions and like it.

I think that there is almost no risk in chastity play. You need a second key for emergency or one way locks but then what should happen?

If release is needed or not is kind of hoax. Many people aren't cum as often as they reecommend and it is not even needed to be in chaswtity cage for that.I don't know people who would change there sex life for health reasons. I don't do that with food, why do it with sex. But everybody is free to do it their way.

Safewords are part of every safe bdsm session.
viewtopic.php?t=23807